View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Redemption (Seraph) 

Post Redemption (Seraph)
I knew I had spent too much time 'preaching' with my succubus partner Jezzy and not enough enlightening the citizenry of this little Eden I found myself at, so I decided to wander the grounds disguised as a human. My goal was to find a flirtatious lesbian and bring her to my Way, but to be honest I was also catching up. I had been occupied for too long with my darling Daughter of Lilith and saving her soul, and now I had so many new Daughters of Eve to bring into the New Light.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Redemption (Seraph)
Seraph had grown bored with working on the spell he had gained the inspiration for from Vera, but a quick glance at the sky revealed that class was still in session, which ruled out his usual method of entertainment. So instead he was forced to utilize what was currently his second most favorite thing to do. Flying.

As he dipped and soared through the sky, concealed by a light reflection obviously, his eyes idly wandered the campus. His gaze lingered briefly on the various students he had become acquainted with as he considered the chance of them being alone. But he dismissed the idea almost as quickly as it came and instead tried to focus on flying and the sensation of air rushing past as he moved. Even now he could still feel the nothingness of his prison, the plane of void, and he reveled in the sensations that being back in the physical world gave him.

However something caught his eye, magic very similar to his own light magic was being used by someone on campus. Judging by the strength of the magic it could not be a human, the inhibitors prevented that. Peering through the spell with his soul sight he felt a cold chill come over him.

Angel.

But the realization sparked more questions than it provided answers. Did they know he was here? Was she here to eliminate the various monsters and abominations that resided here? Or was she another fallen angel like himself, one who still called themselves and angel, but even Seraph had to admit deep down were in fact demons.

To investigate Seraph flew closer, and a quick tweak of the spell concealing him ensured that the angel would be able to see him, while everything else would be oblivious to his existence.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:55 pm
Profile YIM

My breath got caught in my throat. I turned slowly and looked up, seeing what I had sensed moments earlier. Another like myself. I was a little apprehensive at first; my kind might not take kindly to my Gospel if they had not been shown the Way by our Creator. But I decided that where I had reached out to demons, so too must I reach out to my own kind. So, my wings slowly unfurled and I rose, gently, into the sky.

"Be not afraid," it was a bit of an angelic mantra, "I say thee unto you Shibboleth and you will know me. I am Altima, the Truth and the Light and the Way." I had, living here, developed the ability to speak plainly, but it was still clumsy for me, and truly if he was one of my kind he would likely appreciate this manner of speech more.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:08 pm

As the angel took to the sky Seraph pulled up from his dive and instead started to hover while he waited for her to approach. Two of my wings were being used for flight, while the other two were wrapped around me body, having all four loose while flying required more concentration than I preferred and without an advantage they would remain wrapped.

When the other angel introduced herself Seraph did not reply, but instead he turned and started flying leisurely away from the school towards the clearing he usually meditated in. His body language and flight speed a clear invitation for her to follow. A meeting between two angels should not take place so close to the school, his clearing was far enough away that if they came to blows even the mana sensitive students would not detect it. They could talk there in peace, free from any distraction or possible interruption.

Well considering how Narissa had found him some of them would, but by the time they arrived to investigate, if they even did, it would be over.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

I blinked. He was fleeing? Certainly, then he did not come to find me, but why then had another Angel come to this place? He seemed surprised as I was... I followed but was not silent, "Why, then, have you come? Surely, those not privy to the New Gospel would have known my presence and those aware of the Will of the Creator of us All would know my mission. Yet instead of speech you run?" I asked quizzically. I hadn't thought about the students sensitive, of course, I wasn't hiding from them. If they had come, I simply would have given them my love. I was more befuddled by this creature, "This New Eden is the start of Salvation, my brother. Surely you must know of the Gospel of Altima?"

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:26 pm

As the angel, Altima, continued to ask questions Seraph simply shook his head and remained silent. She had better be entertaining enough to be worth this.

Landing at the clearing which was some distance away from the school Seraph turned to face Altima. There is a difference between running and relocating. My name is Seraph. I would prefer to keep any of the students out of this until we properly understand each other. And as for this 'Gospel of Altima' I have never heard of it mentioned anywhere in the first sphere while I stood amongst them. Perhaps you could explain it for me?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

He landed while I remained aloft. I didn't think it might actually deteriorate to blows, so I was surprised he wanted such distance, but it was not a matter of concern, "It was shown unto me by our beloved God, that Salvation is not only found in the next life, and that the nature of Salvation in the New Kingdom will be quite different from current conceptions by our kin." I paused, I might need to flee at this part if he reacted badly enough, "This is a new Eden for a new Gospel, for a new Kingdom of Heaven. The salvation I bring is one of flesh. For the desires of the righteous end only in good, and therefore, the righteous desire for true Carnal Salvation will be rewarded in the New Order." I paused and smiled warmly at him, "Thanks be to God."

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:53 pm

As Altima spoke Seraph offered her a smile as his soul sight finally saw through the mists that had been shielding her. A automatic defence all angels had against mind reading or other such attempts. She was just as fallen as he was, maybe even more. She simply did not have the willpower to admit to herself that she had fallen.

Seraph waved a hand and two thrones of light shimmered into existence facing each other Please have a seat. You flapping around up there hardly makes for an easy conversation. Unless of course you particularly want to fight, in which case would you like the first blow? Seraph gestured at the empty throne, as he speaks, offering it to his 'guest'.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

Ah, so I saw. He was fallen, that explained much, and the gesture answered all. But I knew in my heart what could be done. I descended to his throne and took a seat, "I have as my partner in all things a daughter of Lilith, so all can find redemption in the New Kingdom, except, of course, the vanguards of the Old Ways. They will seek not a place in Carnal Salvation, nor the Kingdom of Lust." I offered a hand toward him, with all the warmth and affection of an Archangel, "Join with me, cleanse your soul and become an Angel of Lust in the Kingdom to Come."

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Altima's offer was interesting, but his interest was limited to the brief entertainment it offered. Although Seraph spent large portions of his time seeking sex he knew that if he went after it exclusively it would quickly start to bore him. Thus he practised magic, thus he worked on his new spell and thus he spent time simply flying and enjoying the fact the world around him existed.

So the question was how to get that brief entertainment, how to play this fallen along and wrap her around his finger without her even realising it. The idea of her also providing him access to a daughter of Lilith was simply an extra lure.

Seraph considered his next words carefully, they would either put his plan in motion or ruin it before it even begun. Before I commit to anything I would like you to prove to me why I should give up the freedom I have to become one of your angels?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

"True freedom is granted by the Kingdom of Lust. Liberty to be and do, to love freely and to rest in quite solemnity between enjoyments o flesh and of Sacrament. Truly, in my vision I hold naught but love, and the ethereal bliss of Carnal Salvation," I explained, lest he get the image that my world was one of constant fucking. No, but one of fucking without regard to shame or sin, without concerns of coverings for fear of being seen. A world must be productive, but recreation and carnal bliss must also be part of one's life. I smiled quite sweetly, "You know it to be true, that all things have a righteous desire to be pleased. And it is greater to give than receive, so I offer you the gifts of this Carnal Kingdom."

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Ah but your promises and speech remind me of what every single angel sprouted at every possible opportunity. You may claim one thing, but that does not make it the truth. And as for freedom, I already have the ability to act in whatever manner I choose, so why should I place a limit on myself by joining you? Why not simply continue as I have been doing and act as I wish?

Altima's speech had left Seraph unconvinced, he saw no reason to act in such a way that would help others before himself. He had once lived like that, and it's culmination had thrown him into a prison plane made of pure void. He would do nothing unless it entertained him personally, and anything anyone else got out of it was good luck for them.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:16 am
Profile YIM

I was a little put off by his distrust. I understood a will for independence, it was something that was a powerful force even among the loyalists. I shook my head and made a rather potent offer, "What must I do? I intend to prove to you my fortitude and honesty, what must I do to sweeten my deal? My offer?" I said in a quiet and defeated tone.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Seraph picked up the undertone in Altima's voice, the defeat and submission that it implied. As he looked over her body his mind raced through the possible entertainment he could find from this situation. Seraph had no problem with playing along with her game and pretending to serve her 'gospel' if it would give him the chance to use her, and from the way she talked another female demon, probably a succubus as well. However that was getting ahead of himself, first he had to manipulate Altima.

Simple. I remain here because it provides ample entertainment, if you can provide enough entertainment I will assist you.

As Seraph speaks the two wings wrapped around his body unwrap, revealing his fully erect cock. Just in case she hadn't worked out by then what he meant by entertainment.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:58 pm
Profile YIM

"If by entertainment you mean carnal salvation, then I shall being you to the Way, Truth and Light. Through me, all things are possible." I said and walked toward him, kneeling before his throne, "Join me and pleasure and freedom will be yours," I whispered and lightly traced my tongue around the head of his penis.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next