View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Divine Assistance (Seraph) 

Post Re: Divine Assistance (Seraph)
The mercenary listened closely to Seraph as he answered his questions. Any doubt about the contact with the illusion was clarified, and he understood it perfectly, remembering the details the fallen angel provided and then nodding as the first question was answered. The second question was clarified as well, and it would be easier to deal with that kind of problem so Rahs stopped worrying about it too much.

Just as Seraph was finishing the second answer, Rahs looked at his arm and took a gauntlet off, feeling a bit weird to grasp something he couldn't see and yet knew it was there. At first the piece of armor remained concealed, held only by his fingers until it was thrown up in the air and then was made visible. Just as he caught it and put on his arm again, noticing how it remained visible, the mercenary replied "Perfectly."

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph watched the mercenary as he confirmed he understood the illusion and put that understanding to the test by removing a gauntlet and throwing it in the air before replacing it back on his arm. Seraph nodded once when Rahs confirmed he understood the illusion before asking Do you have any further questions?

((sorry for short post but it's late and I can't think of anything more to add))

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:13 pm
Profile YIM

"Kialarin." The illusion faded like smoke dissipating in the air, and the mercenary's real body came into view. The most important questions have been answered, and the rest had already been clarified by Seraph or probably were trivial doubts. Yet, he struggled to think in something he had forgotten.

"No, I don't have any... Well, what about the voice? Can I change that too?" The only thing that popped up in his mind was that question. There weren't any more doubts, so Rahs figured that Seraph was done with his part of the deal. And suddenly the prospect of changing his appearance in the prom proved to excite him somewhat. But also he wondered when was the fallen angel going to call him to do his part of the deal.

SFA---

Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph closed his eyes in thought for a moment as he considered Rahs' question before shrugging. Such a spell would be easy, but our deal was for an item that made you look like a human male, sound played no part in the arrangement. I see no reason to waste my time on something that gets me nothing, a belief I am sure you understand.

As he fell silent Seraph waved his hand once more, and in response images started appearing around him of different scenes in the garden of the students who had wandered in to it. One more image of the garden's edge appeared behind Rahs. If you have no further questions than either step through the portal behind you and you will be teleported to the edge of the garden or you can choose to walk back through the garden. As for when I will call up that favour, you will know when I call it. Until than do not concern yourself with it.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:56 pm
Profile YIM

And making another deal for a simple favor like that was not worthy of course. The mercenary agreed with a nod. Both beings knew that it was very possible but also not needed nor intended to be done. How Rahs would effectively use this new illusion power held within the necklace still a mystery to him. It certainly would be difficult if not impossible right there in Shokushu, but at least he thought it could be work in space. He was a very wanted mercenary after all, though most of the persons searching him were ADD agents...

Another wave of his hand the world moved following Seraph's orders. Large images of many places inside the garden were displayed in midair brought by his powerful magic. All of them had at least one girl in it, an obvious victim of the bizarre garden. The fallen angel then offered the mercenary an exit out if he was done with the questions and left him no worry about the favor's calling. Now that he got what he wanted, the girls were very tempting but his mind soon remembered that it was his garden after all.

Just as the syrictae's head was turning around to see into the portal behind, he stopped and pondered for a bit. It was just not his style. "I thank you for doing the deal, Seraph," It still felt weird to speak his client's name and especially when this one stayed in Shokushu, "I'll see you when that time comes then. Until then, farewell." His body turned around and stepped away. It was silly to think that the mercenary was going to take the portal. He simply walked towards the hedge and prepared to walk back through the garden. It was possible that it admitted Rahs' feats over it and would not do him harm, but stepping out of it also meant he at least came out 'victorious'. Actually, very deep within him, he knew that he'd be glad to test a new and improve version of the Thousand Blossoms Garden. But for now, he was going to simply walk out of it, grandeur shaking the earth he stepped on even if unconsciously.

SFA---

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3