View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Moonlit Meeting (for Elizia) 

Post A Moonlit Meeting (for Elizia)
With their homeworld days behind them and a bounty of young women now available to their whims Rein and her bodyguard, the two headed beast Alteisen & Gespenst, were quite glad to be out of their stuff ship and out into the beautiful scenery of Shokushu. Arriving at the dead of night the three of them knew that the humans would likely be tucked safely away in their crowded buildings and not worth the trouble to hunt down just yet.

So instead they were enjoying the peace of the forests surrounding the school grounds when they came upon a lake. The serene waters shined beautifully, reflecting the light of the full moon, and with a moment of thought Rein turned to her two headed bodyguard and said "I want you two to wait at the edge of the trees facing the paths. I'm going to take a bath, as that poor excuse on our ship was sorely lacking."

"You got it Lady Rein. I'll make sure that no one bothers you." Alteisen was always a bit of a kiss up when around her, and as such Gespenst turned his long neck towards him and said "Right, Right. He will keep people away...Ha. He's more likely to be watching you then the forest." With a flare of anger on his metallic features Alteisen turned towards him and said "Says you. I bet you'd peek before I would even think of doing it."

Rein's voice quickly cut through the arguing voices of the two as she said "Calm yourselves and do what I asked. I have told you not to argue in my presence." This quiet command seemingly meant more to the two beasts then it would to an unrelated observer as the two quickly quieted and said in unison "Yes, Lady Rein." With that the massive beast turned away and walked towards the forest, each step from the massive frame caused the ground to rumble underneath him and as they entered the forest a small hail of leaves dropped down onto the path.

Finally alone Rein began to carefully remove her clothing, unclasping the metallic bands holding the beautiful black and gold fabric of her outer robe together, and catching it as it slipped down her shoulders folding it carefully before setting it down on a flat rock near the lakeside. Next she pulled the thin straps of her white dress, ruffled and stretching down to her mid thighs. Pushing it down past her breasts, revealing them to be perfectly round and perky despite their relatively small size, she continued pushing past the curve of her tight bottom and catching it before the white fabric touched the dirty ground.

Standing there naked she again carefully folded the dress, placing it on top of her robe, before slowly slipping down into the water feeling the shallow lakebed beneath her feet as she walked towards the center of the lake. Being one of the few shallow lakes on the tropical island the water only reached to the upper part of her stomach and not wanting to let her hair get soaked she pushed it over one shoulder, the pure white strands resting over her pale breasts and revealing the ornate tattoo on her back to the night air.

Standing there she enjoyed the coolness of the water against her body as she looked up at the sky standing almost perfectly still as she looked upwards at the full moon shining down upon her...

Lira's Profile

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:55 am

Post Re: A Moonlit Meeting (for Elizia)
"M-mistress! ... Eliz! Enumaaa Elii--ow!"

It was a very calm night, even for Shokushu. The cloudless sky let the full moon shine to her heart's content, the silver white color lighting the whole island and the sky itself, with a little help of the crystal clear waters that reflected the light. No breeze caressed the trees either, it was a very calm and silent night. Except for a few obligatory encounters between some monsters and a few students, but they were dealt with so no one could hear them, leaving the poor girls helpless.

Outside the school, near the greenhouse that contained very beautiful plants and possibly an undergoing rape, was a small red creature that resembled a bat somewhat. It was flying around slowly, his wings fluttering and his eyes flickering around. Gii was looking for his mistress, the goddess Elizia, and since he couldn't find her, he tried to use the two nicknames that she had, which almost always drew her out.

And so it did. A small wave of darkness appearing in midair, opening up a portal whence a hand came from, covered from the wrist up by a long, black separate sleeve. The hand quickly and without warning headed towards Gii, impacting on his soft face and not letting him finish. The servant quickly closed his eyes in a comical manner and hovered a bit backwards. "Ah! Mistress! There you are! I thought you got lost in the forest."

The portal then became larger, and letting a blonde woman with a stunning appearance walk through it, closing behind her and destroying the distortion in space. Her glowing amber eyes seemed filled with annoyance. "How many times do I have to tell you not to use both at the same time? And how can I get lost? If I want, I can just teleport back to the school." She questioned, placing her hands on her hips and looking at the loyal servant. "I'm sorry mistress, it's just that I was worried about you. Where were you anyway?"

"Never mind now. I was feeling a strong energy around the school. It appeared just a while ago, and I was in the forest trying to find it, when you decided to call me that." The goddess turned around and started to walk slowly towards the trees, as if trying to remember where she was exactly in the giant woods. "If you think it can be a promising subject, then let me accompany you and search for this being!" Gii quickly flew next to Elizia and looked at her. "Fine then, Gii. But don't meddle in my affair like you tend to do." The red servant quickly acknowledged his order and followed his mistress towards the woods, trying to help her find the specific location of the strange being.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Even standing naked, her body almost completely visible through the clear water illuminated by the light of the full moon, it took many minutes for Rein to look away from the beautiful moonlit sky or even to make a movemnt at all. Finally, after enjoying the sky's beauty, she began to slowly cup water from the lake with her hands and poured it over her pale skin all the while watching it travel down her curves.

Never one to hurry a bath, one of the few luxuries that she actually enjoyed, Rein took her time carefully letting each handful of water run down her body before using another. All the while she never said a word and hardly seemed to be paying attention to her surroundings. Most would think she trusted in her bodyguard's skills but in actuality she could sense everything about her surroundings letting her relax and yet maintain a watch all at the same time.

While just feet away in the trees Alteisen & Gespenst were quietly talking, not wanting to disturb Rein as they spoke. "Did you have to say that back there Gespenst? I don't want Lady Rein to think I peep at her." With a snort Gespenst replied "But you do! Ha, Ha, Ha. Its a rare chance to see you not try and look when she's taking a bath." Alteisen knew it was true but he didn't want her to know that. "Grr, I know I do you dunce. But she doesn't need to know that! If she caught me looking I don't know what she'd do."

Lira's Profile

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:10 pm

I wonder what kind of being is it to attract Elizia's attention... Her energy is strong yet unusual, we probably haven't met one of her kind. Gii thought as he kept flying behind Eliz, letting himself lose focus of his trajectory and crashing against a tree "Ow!" It hovered back a bit in the same manner as when he was hit by the goddess and then looked at her. She quickly looked back at him with a glare that clearly warned him to be careful.

Gii let out a silent apology as the two entered the forest. The flying red bat was more careful when maneuvering between the trees and Elizia simply moved with her natural sensual hips swaying sideways as her steps made no noise. The goddess clad in the dark dress was actually very excited to follow this being. Not only due her curiosity to find what being it was, but also because it felt like it could help her with her problem. And considering no girl had that much power in the island, she could only think that it was a strong monster.

The servant was lost in the same thoughts of his mistress, however, he easily lost focus again and bumped against the long black dress and her buttocks. "Ah!" He didn't have much time to say anything else when her hand quickly reached behind and gripped his soft head, holding him next to her face and looking forward. He was about to start apologizing when Elizia's determined look kept staring ahead. Gii followed her gaze and was surprised to see, beyond some trees far ahead, a giant figure whose gray skin reflected the moon's light between the trees. "Gii, I'm going up ahead to search for the being. It is very close now, but it is definitely not that thing. In fact, if it's something this strong, maybe that giant can be its bodyguard or summoned minion to help it with the girls here..." She told him telepathically as her grip on his head loosened and her very own body seemed to fade into the air. She was shifting to her ghost state, where only her spiritual energy, still retaining the form of her appearance but invisible nevertheless, lingered in the material realm. Gii then nodded, spinning in the air and staying behind a tree, where he looked at the giant monster, wondering what kind of beings were they.

SFA---

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:34 pm

The two heads of the dragon had continued bickering wildly as Elizia and her servant approached, their argument had grown so frantic that it was hard to determine what exactly they were talking about but as the ghostly form of the deity passed by them they suddenly stopped with one facing towards the hidden Gii and one sniffing the air as the immaterial form of Elizia drifted by them.

Gespenst, noticing that Alteisen was acting oddly, asked "What's wrong Alteisen? Did you smell something? I thought I saw something moving down the path so maybe it was that." With the odd smell finally having moved past them towards the lake and Lady Rein, Alteisen said "I don't think its that way. I could have sworn something just passed us. But if you saw something lets check it out."

With that the two headed beast pulled their sword from the ground, lumbering forward with each of the heads scanning the rows of trees on the sides of the path. Luckily for Gii the darkness of the forest hid him well enough that as they passed by the tree he was hiding behinds they did not see his small red body.

With Elizia safely past the giant beast, the beautiful deity would begin to see the edge of a lake and as she moved closer the figure of Rein still standing naked in the water every so often taking a handful and pouring it over her pale skin. With the deity and her supreme energy so close Rein finally said, without even turning around, "Welcome. I see my bodyguard didn't stop you from coming here."

Lira's Profile

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 pm

As she approached the giant dragon, Elizia couldn't help but be surprised by the intimidating appearance of the bodyguard. It seemed clad in metallic armor, and the two heads with their long necks would have seemed ready to destroy the whole woods, if it weren't for the trivial argument they were having. The goddess then chuckled at their bickering, realizing that the combination of two heads and one body isn't a very fun one.

With that, Elizia passed by them and towards the lake, leaving Alteisen and Gespenst confused with her ghostly presence and the small body of Gii that dared to move slightly behind the tree. The small servant was peeking carefully, and noticed how one of the heads sniffed the air around where his mistress was while Gespenst looked towards his main direction. Quickly, Gii hid behind the tree again, and sighed.

That was close... It really doesn't take her anything to make me invisible like her, why did she decide to go by her own? Oh well, I guess I got to stay hidden with that brute-looking, grossly huge mo-- The dragon's body however, moved towards Gii, trying to make sure whether there was something there or not. Their steps made the ground rumble, and the tree where Gii was shook a bit, scaring him. He went to the floor, his small wings then trying to cover his face. But when the monster went past him, he then peeked around again, and was surprised to see the giant. A-a-a... A two-headed giant dragon with a sword!

Elizia was having a better time than Gii, though, at least not getting frightened by the Grungust Kai. The goddess was approaching a lake, and in the middle of it, interrupting the full moon's reflection, was a very beautiful girl with hair as white as the moon itself, and a pair of horns atop her head. Rein felt the strong presence of the deity and welcomed her to the lake. She didn't even turn around to greet her! Such bad manners was what first came to Elizia's mind. "He, or rather they, look like they were busy talking if they should peep upon your majestic form. And did they never teach you to look at someone when you talk to them?" Elizia returned to her normal form, her body appearing out of nowhere as if a breeze moved away a mist to unveil the beautiful goddess. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, pushing her orbs a bit, showing more cleavage than her dress already let her show, in a display of annoyance to Rein's negligence. However, the large tattoo she had on her back piqued her curiosity.

SFA---

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:35 pm

The massive body of Alteisen & Gespenst continued down the forest path for a short while, leaving the rumbles shaking the tree that Gii had hidden behinds growing weaker and weaker. After a while of seeing nothing but the rustling of the trees Gii would hear their voices somewhat down the path saying "I think we should go back. I don't see anything out here and Lady Rein told us to wait back there."

With a snort Gespenst replied "Fine, Fine. But you know you're so whipped Alteisen. Afraid of our little lady.... She's too nice to us to bother with a punishment." With that out of the way their heavy steps could be heard returning down the small path each of the trees shaking harder as they returned closer to the position they left.

"Well, as you can see I was taking a bath before you came to visit me. But if you are so eager to speak then I will hazard a guess that you won't mind my nudity." With that the small form of the dragon princess turned around, her pale skin shimmering with drops of water shining under the moonlight, and began to walk towards the lakeshore. All the while during the short walk to the bank her piercing red eyes were focused on the goddess and as she pulled her naked body up next to her visitor Rein looked up at the taller woman.

Lira's Profile

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:02 am

My mistress was right! They are the strange being's bodyguard... Maybe since they are so gross-looking, this 'Lady Rein' must be someone very beautiful... Or a nasty ugly witch that may do harm to Eliz! No Gii, you can't worry... She's a goddess! Nothing can really harm her. You should worry about yourself... You're just feet way from this giant with the cleaving sword...

The dragon's steps were coming back, and the closer they got to Gii, the stronger the ground shook, even managing to make poor little Gii bounce on the ground as its body felt the strength of their steps, and its soft body helping to act like a volleyball. But a bit farther from the servants' position, were their masters that looked at each other, curious for each other's presence, at least for Elizia that hoped to get much power from the dragon princess.

"Yes, I'm aware of that. And I won't mind at all your nudity, girl, but on the contrary." The deity's glowing amber eyes were looking at the nude princess walking out of the lake as the water dripped down from her petite and beautiful body. The two stunning females were standing before each other, an air of supreme might surrounding them. One of Elizia's hands reached for her Rein's face as she admitted her fondness of the nudity, and rubbed a drop of water of her face. "I'm quite interested in this power you hold... I kind of like it." The goddess let her hand fall to Rein's shoulder, her touch feeling rather caring instead of trying to insult the princess by the sudden touch. She started to surround the princess, walking around her, admiring her beauty even when her face looked up at the sky as if admiring the moon. "You really didn't have to come out of the lake though... I hope you don't mind if I join you. I could really use a bath too..."

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:24 am

After returning to their designated post Gii would feel the ground shake as the massive beast jammed their sword deep into the earth, letting it remain standing there as they placed their hands atop the hilt. After which they stopped moving, their body seeming almost a statue if it wasn't for the two metallic heads still moving above. "Maybe we were just seeing things, Gespenst. I mean if something worth finding was here we would have seen it already." Looking towards Alteisen with a nod he said "You may be right."

"And so you shouldn't mind, It is a rare treat for anyone to see my body." Rein told the deity seeming supremely confident even as the energies of the two stunning women began to push together exuding an aura of supreme might that would likely be felt by the stars themselves. The hand rubbing a drop of water from her face was unexpected but the calm expression on Rein's face did not change at all. As the hand dropped to her shoulder Rein finally said
"So you find my power intresting? I could say the same of yours.

When the deity began to surround her Rein did not move, allowing the woman to take a glimpse of every inch of her petite body. "I do not mind coming out of the lake. I will just go back in as I was nowhere near finished. And I do not mind if you join me. If you wish there is a rock over there where you can place your clothes." Rein pointed a few feet away down the lake shore to a large flat rock on which Elizia would see the regal looking clothing of the dragon princess sitting neatly folded.

Lira's Profile

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:56 am

Oh wow! That was so close! They sure seem like capable enough to fulfill their job as bodyguard... But no match for my mistress though! Gii thought proudly as he peeked around the tree after the colossal sword was thrust into the ground and their hands rested on the hilt, the dragon posing like a fine yet intimidating statue.

"There isn't a treat rare enough for me, let me tell you." Elizia's energy was colliding with Rein's. The air seemed to vibrate around them, the trees would surely leave the scene if they could due the amazing amounts of energy accumulating there and the moon seemed like an ugly harpy compared to the beauty of the two females standing next to the lake.

"Thank you, I'm always trying to increase my strength," giggled the curvy goddess behind the dragon princess. She looked at the rock where Rein's clothes were, not before admiring her petite curves, and then smiled slyly. There was no need for Elizia to discard her clothes like that, she could just make them disappear to nothingness or have Gii take them off. However, she would enjoy the moment while she could and went towards the rock.

"Thank you, I'll do that then. You may get in the lake again, and I'll join you in a bit." The deity said to the princess, this time it was her that didn't turn around to face her. But instead, she started to slide the separate sleeves down her arm until they were folded on the rock, next to Rein's clothes. Placing a leg seductively on the rock, she continued with her shoes and stockings, only to discard the weird belt around her waist, making most of the black dress parts fall on the rock as if held by the air itself. Next came the main dress itself. Elizia's hands undid the piece around her neck, and opened the dress from behind her back, pulling it off. Her back was then completely exposed to the princess in the lake, including the deity's firm and round rear. As the clothe was folded nicely on the rock as well, her large orbs swayed a little and then she turned around. The entire island itself could have an earthquake due the uncanny beauty of Elizia, and probably even lose its course when placed next to Rein's. The goddess then walked slowly and seductively to the lake, her hips swaying until she was inside the lake as well. Oh the fun that awaited her.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 am

"Oh, really? Well then how do I rate?" Rein asked the deity, a small smile breaking the calm mask that normally graced her beautiful face. As the air vibrated from the clash of their energies Rein looked up at the sky, noticing that they had seemed to shine brighter almost as if they were jealous of the beauty of the two supreme females standing next to the lake and were trying to draw the world's attention back to themselves.

"There is no need to thank me. I say what I find intresting and you would certainly qualify." The sudden giggling of the deity left a question in her mind and finally she asked "How would you go about increasing your strength? If you don't mind my asking... Rein watched as Elizia walked over towards the rock before stepping back into the water, feeling the shallow lakebed beneath her feet once more as she waited for the other woman to join her in the water.

While she waited for her new acquaintance to join her, Rein looked over to the rock watching the more voluptuous undress seeing the seperate sleeves slide down her arms before being folded and placed neatly onto the rock. As Elizia raised her leg seductively onto the rock removing her shoes and stockings before taking the odd belt off her waist which was followed by most of the black pieces of her dress, seemingly held up by the air itself.

Finally it came down to the main dress, Rein watched as Elizia undid the dress from around her neck opening it from behind and revealing all of her well sculpted backside to her. With that folded onto the rock as well Rein saw Elizia finally turn around, her large orbs swaying a little from the turn. Rein said nothing as the deity walked seductively towards the inviting lake, watching as her well shaped hips swayed until she was in the water itself.

Lira's Profile

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 am

"If I have to qualify you, then I'd say you fall on the exotic category," replied the deity with a small giggle, responding to Rein's question of how would she rate her. It was a very unique sight to see the princess smile, discarding the calm face for an amused one, before noting the jealousy of the sky.

After taking off her clothes, the deity soon stepped into the lake, feeling the cool water around her feet, and then around her legs until she was deep enough for the water to reach just below her orbs. Rein's comment reassured Elizia of her honesty when saying she was interesting and this caused the deity to keep that smile of hers that seemed to belong to someone who owned the world.

"Well, if you really want to know, I can say that just by having a good time with someone lets me increase my strength," said the deity as she walked towards Rein and stood next to her. Like the princess did before Eliz appeared, the goddess cupped water with her two hands and let it fall on her chest, the water trailing down the cruves of her bust, and a few drops lingering on the nipples, as if trying to avoid the fall that would reunite them with the lake's water before dripping down. "And how about you?"

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Having thought over how the deity thought of her until she had made her way through the calm waters to stand next to her, Rein finally said "Exotic, hmm? I suppose thats fitting for someone like myself." With the two beautiful women standing naked in the middle of the lake, almost complete opposites but both stunning in their own right, the forest surrounding the lake seemed to have settled to a complete silence leaving the two women to talk in peace.

The anwser Rein was given regarding how Elizia gained her strength was not what she had expected but nonetheless it would take much more then that too shock the dragon princess, "A good time with someone to gain power. What an intresting approach." Catching a glimpse of her acquaintance taking a handful of water from the lake she turned slightly, watching the water slide along the much larger orbs of the deity, seeming to linger along the nipples as if they did not want to return to the water below.

"My methods are much less of a time consuming process. But it would be easier to just show you...." Reaching around behind her she pulled her long white hair over one shoulder revealing the tattoo on her back once more. "Just look at my back. If you're as smart as I believe you are you should be able to read it."

Lira's Profile

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Elizia just smiled to Rein's reassurance of her being an exotic being. It was a fact so obvious to anyone like the fact that the world seemed to stop just to have a good look at the two stunningly beautiful beings standing in the middle of the lake. It seemed like the entire universe tried to gather in that spot, just to look but never to interrupt.

However, it seems that the euphemism the deity used to describe her method of gathering energy didn't shock the dragon princess much, but decided to be satisfied with only her comment of it being interesting. Then, Rein decided to show Elizia her ornament tattoo on her back, moving her long hair to a side.

"Oh! It's an energy-draining magic tattoo. Now that's interesting! Obviously less time consuming as you said, but I still prefer mine... It's more fun, you see..." The goddess was surprised to see the source of Rein's power, making her interest on the dragon princess grow. "If you don't mind, I'd be delighted to show you my method as well..." The deity cooed, approaching the princess from behind, one of her hands reaching up and resting on Rein's right shoulder while the other emanated so much energy the water around vibrated, causing their beautiful skins to be massaged by it. Elizia's body got closer to Rein, until her larger breasts pressed against the princess' shoulder.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 pm

"Correct. But mine is a bit unique as I can store what it gathers inside my body. But there is a bit more to it then that actually...It also gives me access to every spell anyone of my ancient race has ever learned." Smoothing the long strands of her that were still resting over her shoulder she said "I suppose your method would be more fun, depending on who you're with. But I'd have to guess that not all of those you have had a "fun time" with were worth the trouble."

Feeling the hand of the deity raise to rest on her right shoulder as the larger woman asked if she could show her this fun method Rein finally said "Why not? It's been quite a long time since I've had a "fun time" especially with such an intresting being." She could feel the water rolling in short waves below the two of them, massaging their skins as tiny bubbles formed from the tension building in the water. The water's tension was nothing when compared to the tension that was forming in the deity's body, something that Rein could feel through the both of them as Elizia's ample orbs rested on her shoulder.

Lira's Profile

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next