View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Moonlit Meeting (for Elizia) 

Post Re: A Moonlit Meeting (for Elizia)
"Ah, access to all the spells your people can do, huh? That sounds great..." Elizia admitted. It did sound great, but nothing that surprised the deity anyway. Her power is always accumulating and practically she only had to wish for something to create it, spells were not necessary for her.

"I believe your guess is correct. There have been some that didn't deserve to be with someone like me... But as long as they help me gather more strength..." The goddess sighed, as if being annoyed by the lame beings that had sex with her that really didn't help her much. That's why Elizia tended to choose only more 'worthy' beings.

When Rein finally accepted to have a 'fun time' with Elizia, the goddess couldn't help but to smile, feeling the anticipation of the energy that the princess would give her with every orgasm. The hand in the water made the liquid start getting warmer and warmer, creating more bubbles and intensifying the massage. It then went to Rein's other shoulder, where a single finger pressed against the princess' soft skin and magically moved the water to cover her skin with a thin veil, and then caused the water to move in circles around her entire body.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:19 pm

"If you believe they do not deserve your attentions you shouldn't have bothered with them. No power is worth defiling yourself with some of the trash that roams this universe." Rein told the deity, the matter of fact tone of her words seeming to make her statement seem all the more true no matter what reasons the seductive deity had for doing it.

Soon enough Rein felt the water begin to warm up more and more, the surface rolling with millions of tiny bubbles before the goddess' hand moved from the water to touch her shoulder. Suddenly a thin sheet of water quickly rose from the bubbling lake covering her petite body before it began moving in circles around her body.

"Using the water to test my body? I'm sure it would be more fun if you did it yourself." Rein told her, watching as the water moved across her pale skin massaging it expertly yet all the while it seemed to hardly move the dragon princess to any state of arousal.

Lira's Profile

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 pm

"I know. I was desperate when I started out, but none of that anymore. Only the good ones get to know me now," replied the deity, lining a small circle on Rein's shoulder with her finger, as if focusing on her words rather than arousing the dragon princess.

"Well, as I expected, you're not as easy like the rest. Even less so if you got such a durable skin like yours, dragon princess." Elizia replied with her soft voice. From the style of clothes that belonged to Rein, it was obvious that she was some kind of royalty, taking a guess to be a princess, since a queen wouldn't need to leave her kingdom normally. She guessed she was a dragon with the simple thought that no being with horns could be more beautiful than a dragon, not even a succubus.

As her voice cooed, the hand that always remained on Rein's right shoulder moved towards her horns, as if emphasizing her race when she said it aloud. Her fingers carefully traced the horns, from the base to the tip and then her entire palm. Her other hand slowed the moving water almost to a stop, letting it drip again to the lake while moving faintly. However, it went down with the water until it cupped Rein's left breast, feeling her soft skin and the nipple that got massaged by her palm.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 pm

"Smart as I gave you credit for. It would take some beings quite a while to figure out what I am." Rein told the deity, her regal voice taking a bit of a complimentary tone for a moment. She felt the hand that had rested on her right shoulder moved up to trace the fine curves of her horns, each beautiful in their own right and many beings would kill for a chance at them.

While the hand traced her horns Rein listened to the drip of the water that had surrounded her as it ran down her petite curves to drip back into the lake. Finally as most of the water had returned Rein looked down as the deity's soft hand closed around her left breast feeling the soft, perky flesh and the nipple that rubbed against her palm. Calmly enjoying the caresses, Rein said "They're perky aren't they? I'm not sure which are better, mine or bigger ones like yours."

Lira's Profile

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 pm

"Only a fool wouldn't be able to figure out that such beauty can only belong to draconic royalty like you," Elizia replied, praising Rein's appearance once more as her hand on the horns kept caressing them, beginning to move a bit lower to stroke Rein's hair as well, repeating the movement from the tips to her neck.

"Mmm, yes, they are so perky. I'm sure there are not many that wouldn't kill to merely have a look at them," Elizia commented as her hand then moved to Rein's right breast and closed around it, moving her palm in a circular motion to massage the nipple as well. Her fingers then caressed the entire breast, squeezing it softly and slowly as if it were a very precious object.

"Well, I'm not able to decide between perky ones like yours or bigger ones like mine, either. I just love them all, you know... What about you? Do you like them?" Elizia started to move to Rein's side, still pressing her large orbs against Rein's skin until the princess' left shoulder was caught in the middle of the perfectly round and soft mounds of the deity. While still keeping her hands moving like they were, Elizia's face moved closer to Rein's, moving slowly until her lips planted a light kiss on her neck.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 pm

"A fool or one of these pitiful humans that we dain to hunt!" Rein told her with a light laugh, sounding like one who knew she could own the universe if she so chose. A laugh from the completely calm princess was rare, even when around people she knew, so a laugh coming from her when around this unknown deity was a shock.

"Even so there are not many who would live long enough to take that look if I do not with to give it to them." The hand moving to her other breast elicited a pleased sigh from the princess as Elizia treated her perky little orbs like precious jewels in her hands as her palm moved in a circular motion teasing her nipples with each little stroke.

Waiting to respond to Elizia's question as she felt the large soft orbs close around her shoulder Rein finally said "I suppose it depends on if they fit the body. I think yours are of a perfect size when you look to your face and your other "assets"." The light kiss on her neck brought another pleased sigh from the princess as she was enjoying the treatment the voluptous deity was giving her.

Lira's Profile

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 pm

"Hahaha," both beautiful females laughed at Rein's comment of the student body being compared to the more brute and foolish beings that roam the universe. Elizia wasn't familiar with the very calm attitude of the dragon princess, but after talking with her for a while, she could tell that a laugh coming from her really was a very rare thing to behold. No being should simply listen to that piece of music she called voice anyway.

The deity gave a small chuckle when Rein admitted that no one would survive after even daring to simply gaze upon the princess' breasts. Even when being more beautiful than masterpieces, the two females were obviously united by their impressive status and were more similar than a first glance would tell you. The reason why these creations of the universe came to be together was not questioned, but only enjoyed by the inanimate objects that had the honor to surround them.

As her hand caressed her breast, Rein let out a pleased sigh that created an invisible smile on the deity's face. Her other sigh when Elizia kissed her neck only fueled her intentions to be with the princess even more. As the large breasts closed around the shoulder, Rein expressed her thoughts about Elizia's breasts, which actually caused her to smile faintly. 'Perfect' was a very common word when people referred to her, and she liked it. Yet that satisfaction of being loved and desired once meant a danger to her. "Thank you... Yours fit perfectly with the finesse of your body," Eliz commented, her breath caressing Rein's neck. The hand that ran along the horns trailed down to her back, tracing her spine downwards in slow motion, and its similar began to focus more on the nub of Rein's right breast, teasing the nipple with delicate touches and light flickering of the fingers, squeezing the entire perky orb once in a while. The larger orbs of the goddess pressed more tightly against the princess, one of them pressing against Rein's other breast, as Elizia kept covering her neck with kisses.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:22 pm

"Truly it is nice to have met someone who shares my view of things. It gets quite tiring only dealing with the poor masses who only see us as stuck up bitches." The way Rein spoke made it seem like she had quite a bit of experience with such kinds of people. The calm princess did actually seem to be grateful to have met the deity, letting herself relax somewhat and enjoy herself as her body was slowly teased towards arousal.

Another smile graced the pale features of the princess after the comment on her own breasts and she said "Thank you..." She felt the hand tracing her horns move down her back tracing the line of her spine while the opposite hand began to focus more on the little nub of her right breast. With the larger breasts of the deity engulfing her shoulder Rein watched as one of the large round orbs pushed against her smaller breasts, the two nipples rubbing as they pushed against each other.

Lira's Profile

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 am

"Mmm... I know! Those ignorant fools have no respect for us. They really should be taught a lesson," agreed the deity, who stopped kissing Rein's neck for a moment before resuming her tender actions again. Her lips were slowly getting more passionate, with an honest care and emotion only another great being like them could show. Her hand at her breast squeezed softly her perky orb, making the nipple stand out and then started to rub it with her finger, waiting to see her nubs stand erect, just like Elizia's, that couldn't hide the fact she was enjoying the moment, specially with her left nipple that was rubbing against Rein's.

After a while of repeating the same actions, the goddess started to move her hand from Rein's breast downwards, her palm caressing her stomach and slowly reaching her pubic area. She didn't want to upset the princess by moving too fast, so her hand just caressed and teased her inner thighs, though eventually, Rein's outer lips were being teased as well. But she didn't want to leave those precious orbs alone, so the hand at her back reached around and kneaded the same breast that she was working on, resuming her actions while still covering Rein's neck with kisses that started slowly to move upwards.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:05 pm

"I would have to agree. And we would be the perfect two to teach such people their lesson." the princess responded to the deity feeling the kisses along her neck stop for a moment as she spoke before they began again. The kisses were slowly getting more passionate as they talked, their greater understanding of one another seeming to bring an honest caring between the two mighty women.

As the moments passed the signals of pleasure began to pass through her soft, yet durable skin as the squeezing of her perky orb managed to bring her little nubs to a stand only brought to attention more as the two erect nubs of Elizia and Rein's breasts began to rub against each other. The two nipples circled one another seeming to fight for position all the while giving pleasure to the powerful women.

After some peaceful minutes of the deity playing with her soft little orbs Rein felt the hand that had enjoyed her breasts lowering down her stomach, her palm caressing the flesh, before it slowly slipped between her legs. Elizia started only caressing her inner thighs but eventually moving over the outer lips of her nethers gently teasing them while the hand that had rested on her back moved to take its opposites position on her right breast and teasing the erect nub, making sure the precious orbs had the attention they deserved.

Lira's Profile

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:11 pm

"Hmm, yes. No one else is moer fit for the job," expressed Elizia, the thought of somehow being with the dragon princess going to the more obnoxious aliens and brute tribes just to teach them who they shall worship made her eyes fill with excitement. She couldn't believe she had found someone like her, someone so powerful and misunderstood by the lower vermin.

However, even when her mind thrilled in those thoughts, her actions didn't slow one bit, but on the contrary, intending to bring the two females closer. Rein's perky orbs and nipples were pleased by her expert hand that kept trying to increase the pleasure never leaving the sensitive nub unattended. Their other nipples however were bringing each other a tingling sensation as they rubbed against each as if trying to win over each other, only helping to make the deity's chest feel warmer and warmer.

She was taking good care of Rein's bosom, so the important thing for Eliz was to make her sex bloom under the lake's surface. Her hand teased her thighs before playing with her nethers, pressing her lips together and spreading them with her index and middle finger, expertly treating them like her own. After caressing her lower lips for a while, a third finger helped to keep them spread apart so the middle finger could trace her whole slit, trying to draw the clit out of its hiding place.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:35 pm

"Perhaps we could do just that sometime. Besides teaching them the proper respect some of the more repulsive races tend to take the worthiest females for themselves. A problem that we could easily remedy." Rein told the deity, all the while pushing her chest against the hand expertly manipulating her perky orbs and nipples.

While her other breast was unattended by a hand Rein could feel the warm ample flesh of Elizia's orbs pushing against her smaller ones, their nipples rubbing against each other as they moved serving only to arouse them both further. Her bosom was well taken care of by the deity and soon Rein felt the hand rubbing her outer lips spread them and letting her middle finger run along the more sensitive flesh.

The finger rubbing her velvety soft slit would be greeted by a rush of heat, seeming almost a welcome to the expert hand as it tried to draw her clit out of its hiding place.

Lira's Profile

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:03 pm

"I'd definitely love that. But there are so many like that, I wouldn't know where to start... But just let me know and we can go and treat them like they deserve." Elizia's voice sounded excited and honest. That was something she had to do by herself many times in the past, since Gii was very puny to offer much help and she had left her home. Only the summoned angels and minions were of assistance to treat with the obnoxious beings. But partnering with Rein would prove much more fun.

The goddess stopped kissing the princess' neck as she had to agree to her idea, but her expert hand kept caressing the aroused breast of Rein as it pushed against her hand, eager to feel more. Her fingers then pinched the nipple lightly, as if playing with its erect state and then letting it go and seeing the perky orb jiggle, just to repeat the process a few times more.

The sudden rush of heat coming from Rein's loins encouraged Elizia to keep pleasing the princess. Her middle finger caressed her folds, traveling up a bit draw the clit's hood back, and rubbing lightly on the sensitive nub as her hand started to get real warm thanks to the deity's magic. Elizia, however, started to move her body, her hand at Rein's sex not leaving its position though as her taller and curvy body moved to be in front of Rein. Her other hand moved across the princess' back as it fondled the breasts again, but just for a second, as it moved up to the royal dragon's neck and Elizia's face moved closer to Rein's.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

"Truely there are many who keep the worthy girls but if we get rid of them all it won't be a problem of deciding on which of the repulsive beasts we should get rid of." It was sound thinking on the princess' part although the enormity of such a task was astounding but Rein knew that it would be an easy enough task for the two of them, even easier if they brought Alteisen & Gespenst along.

The light pinch on her nipple brought her attention back to the fun at hand as she watched Elizia pinch the perfect nub before letting it go watching as the perky orb jiggled invitingly each time the deity repeated the process. Her breasts were obviously enjoying the treatment as the nipples had hardened to their highest point and were easily kept that way by Elizia's expert attentions.

Rein felt every movement of the finger caressing her folds, from the tracing of the length of her slit all the way to when the finger traveled upwards drawing the tender nub of her clit from its hood. When it began to rub lightly against the sensitve nub Rein pushed her opened sex forward to rub against the whole of Elizia's magically heated hand. As Elizia began to move her body around to face her Rein's head tilted upwards to meet the deity as her face lowered to meet the dragon princess'.

Lira's Profile

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

"Yes... It won't be much a problem once the important ones are taken care of. We can probably change the universe perspective of females to some extent..." The goddess replied as her body moved in front of Rein and her hand worked more eagerly on the princess' sex, her other hand caressing lightly her breast before ascending to her neck. Her glowing eyes were staring right at Rein's red eyes. It would have been obvious to any being that would be lucky enough to see them together that their mere eyes were even more beautiful than the moon at the top of the sky.

She could feel how Rein pushed her sex upon the deity's hand, letting more of her folds to feel the heated hand. It was then that her middle finger focused on the sensitive nub brought out of hiding, rubbing it carefully yet eagerly and her other fingers penetrating her lips slightly, just to draw back and then insert themselves a bit more each time.

Elizia enjoyed how their erect nipples pressed against the other's nubs when the goddess got closer to the dragon princess. Her glowing amber eyes were suddenly hidden when she closed her eyes, as her face got close enough to Rein's, and her lips planted a kiss on the dragon's, tasting them and feeling their warmth. Her hand at her neck went around to Rein's back, giving her a passionate embrace as she kissed her.

SFA---

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next