View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Garden Delights (Elizia) 

Post Re: Garden Delights (Elizia)
At last, the contract was sealed and both incredible beings were obliged to do their part of the deal if they wanted to stay alive, of course. The runes burning themselves with no pain at all, even though the sight could say otherwise. When the fallen angel had let go of Elizia's hand and spoke seriously the few words that summed up the actions of the seal, the deity only smiled lightly and nodded, agreeing to what he said. That change of tone was not as amusing as it was interesting for her, but she knew that it was to remind them one last time of the importance of the seal.

And not only Seraph changed his tone once, but twice, back again to the more friendly tone he had and made that smile of his. "Indeed... Hmm, let's see." Eliz pondered for a bit, lifting her gaze a bit upwards as if emphasize her effort to remember, while crossing her arms and swaying lightly. She had met various students by that time, but then she remembered one specific encounter. "Oh yes. There was this girl that helped me quite a bit with her juices. It was this witch that summoned me, but it turned out she failed in the summoning. She just didn't stop leaking juices and then I made her able to lactate which only helped me more. Her name was Dokima. And how about you Seraph? Surely you have had you way with many students, but which was the one that entertained you the most?" Elizia had answered looking at the angel's eyes again, her typical smile back too. It was true that the friendly relationship between the two would be better than just having the contract binding them.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph adopted a thoughtful look when Elizia bounced his own question back at him, both from trying to work out what his answer would be and from thinking about what the goddess sitting opposite him had said. My favourite ... that is ... difficult to decide. But if I had to pick the most entertaining it would probably be the red headed student Ryu Tanaka. Each time I have decided to pay her a 'visit' was a very entertaining period of time, perhaps I will have to introduce you to her at one point. She really is a very entertaining individual. Seraph smiled slightly as he mentioned Ryu, and he let his cock respond a little just thinking about how fun she was, and how entertaining her submission was to the fallen angel. As entertaining as all the students he had met were, that submission and masochism that Ryu had put her on the top of his 'favourites'.

Hmm ... I just remembered something. Have you ever encountered the witch Kanoe? From what I remember she will definitely be someone you will be very interested in, and that's if you just base her interest on her sexual ability. Factor in the fact something else already caused her to lactate, and to enchant her milk with her own mana naturally, and I think you would love to meet her.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 pm
Profile YIM

The goddess looked carefully at the fallen angel as he posed a thoughtful expression, it seemed to her that Seraph would have a difficult time having to actually choose one specific girl out of the rest just like she had to for a while before answering herself. "Oh, I would love to meet her, the one that has entertained you the most. Coming from you, I guess she must be really entertaining," Elizia replied with a giggle after hearing carefully what he had to say as his answer. She also noticed the small reaction that his cock had at the mere thought of Ryu and smiled before looking back at his eyes, curiosity making her wish she could meet that certain student.

But Seraph then added that another student would be able to give her a wonderful time. "No, I haven't... Elizia said, intrigued, before continuing. "My, so she's very capable with her sexual abilities then? Also, mana-filled breast milk just sounds lovely! So she's a witch, correct? Do you know how powerful she is then?" Eliz' tone was full of curiosity and joy, she still had some amazing students to meet in the campus. Seraph would be able to notice that as she spoke, the goddess was rubbing her legs together a couple of times as if just enjoying her attempt to imagine those two students.

SFA---

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Seraph did indeed notice Elizia rubbing her legs together in anticipation and imagination of just what the students in question might be like. He could understand her anticipation quite well, and in fact decided to feed it a bit. With a wve of his hand and a gesture an illusion appeared standing to the side of the two divines. It was a perfect copy of what Ryu looked like, minus clothes of course.

Ryu. Seraph gestured to the illusion, and after giving Elizia a good chance to look at the illusion of a naked student he gestured again and the illusion changed until it was Kanoe's naked body standing there instead of Ryu's. And Kanoe. And speaking of Kanoe I did happen to milk her the last time we met, and although the taste won't be exactly the same as fresh from the source it is still nice. A goblet made of light formed in Seraph's hand, and the fallen angel opened a portal directly above it to pour some of Kanoe's milk into it. He offered the goblet to Elizia. Try some, and tell me what you think.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile YIM

Elizia could only wonder what the wave of Seraph's hand would bring forth. Her legs had stopped moments ago and now her eyes were the ones that moved to the illusion created next to the two of them. It was a very pretty redhead with red eyes. Such a fiery color of hair and that face of hers were enough to attract her attention to observe her more carefully. Her eyes moved down to her neck and then noticed the huge bosom that she had. The goddess was a bit surprised by her breasts, obviously noticing that they were even bigger than her own, though she wasn't envious at all; in fact, she found them very appealing and delicious-looking.

When the illusion changed and it was Kanoe then that was being shown, Elizia noticed that the two of them looked alike physically but even in illusion, Kanoe gave off that appearance of being someone close to the magic arts. It was probably the deity's intuition. "Very impressive girls, I just would love to meet them and drink their juices. And sure, I'll try her milk." After the fallen angel offered the goblet to her, Elizia took it and moved it close to her mouth. She closed her eyes and let the breast milk pour down her throat, not without tasting it very carefully, letting it rest in her mouth a bit. She took another sip and then looked at Seraph. "Indeed, it doesn't taste fresh, but it still remains fairly delicious and powerful. I think Kanoe has potential as a witch. And now that I think about it, these two seem very well-endowed even in Shokushu standards. Do you fancy large breasts like theirs, Seraph?" Elizia's tone was not exactly teasing but it was true there was some curiosity there, nonetheless.

SFA---

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:30 am

<Sorry about the delay in this. This is way overdue :oops: >

Seraph offered the goddess a smile at her question. Such a figure is enticing, but for me I find physical appearance secondary. Well at least here it is, every student here has a great body. For me the main draw is the soul. There is nothing as ... intoxicating as twisting a soul that would normally reject sex, and making it enjoy it, crave it. The same is true of ... convincing ... a student to serve you, even if it is only for a short period of time. But what about you? I saw a flare of ... one could call it hunger, when you saw Ryu.

Seraph's gaze shifted as he waited for Elizia to answer. She would get the feeling that he was still paying attention to her, and he was, but a part of his mind was searching through both his memories of Kanoe and the knowledge contained within the Darklight Grimore. He was assessing her magical capability, something he would find annoyingly difficult. Not because the technique required was hard to use or he didn't know it, but simply because he had so much power sensing something as minor as hers was difficult. He could tell that she had it, but the exact amount fluctuated too much simply by being near him. He waited for Elizia to finish answering his own question before speaking. As for Kanoe's magical talent, she is indeed a witch who focuses on shadow and fire schools of magic. In terms of ability she has large amounts of power, well for a normal human at least with no ability to amplify her magic. Her skills however are ... raw. She relies mostly on brute force to cast her spells, and those she knows are a result of trial and error rather than something taught to her by someone else. But if it is power you are interested in then she is definitely worth a visit.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 am
Profile YIM

((Don't worry, things happen))

Listening closely to Seraph, Elizia nodded as he spoke, agreeing with his point of view. "Yes, you are right about that. Though I cannot complain about their excellent and more voluptuous figures, it is that manipulation of their will and soul what is truly entertaining. Me... What I really need in a girl here is energy and strength. Ryu had a very amazing body, girls like that tend to naturally taste a bit better than the rest, though it's guarantee that they have that much energy inside them." Elizia explained, turning her gaze to Seraph. It was then that the fallen angel seemed to listen to her though it was obvious he also thinking in something else. However, since he still maintained part of his attention to her, it was alright for the deity, at least she wouldn't have to repeat herself.

As the angel explained to her what Kanoe was really about, she couldn't avoid to get a bit disappointed but still remained a bit expectant of her. She smiled briefly as she replied, I must admit that is a bit disappointing, but not entirely. Though I'd love to see her skills more refined, that raw power she has is enough to be useful to me, I believe. Someone should teach her though, she won't be that amazing if she remains being a brute in magic."

SFA---

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:35 am

<sorry about the massive delay/absence ... stupid rl>

Seraph laughed when Elizia said that someone should teach Kanoe more on how to cast magic. Seeing her with full control of her magic would be amusing ... especially if the dampeners happened to be deactivated. Of course it would more be amusing for me to watch what a soul as dark and twisted as hers did to any monster weaker than her than to most on this isle. But I get along with only a few of the other 'guests', and have no qualms about them suffering or dying.

It was fairly obvious that Seraph did not like guests he shared the student body with. With the exception of the occasional female looking monster who caught his fancy just for added 'spice' he would have gladly slaughted most of the other guests ... if such an action wouldn't have risked getting thrown off the isle. Or at least have his location and escape passed on to the angels he knew would be out there back on Earth. All in all, more trouble than it was worth.

I have given her a few lessons ... taking the chance to see just how malleable her body and soul have become when I do so as payment. Perhaps you could 'offer' to do the same. It can be amusing at times to watch a student try and fight back, only to fail miserably as their own body betrays them.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm
Profile YIM

The goddess smiled at first to Seraph's comment about Kanoe, and then joined the fallen angel with a light chuckle and nodded in agreement. "Yes, I believe she probably would love some revenge like many of the girls would. And without any restrictions and more power, she would probably lose her sense and try to kill as many as she could, probably starting with the ones she has met. But that's not probable in the slightest, so I guess we can only wonder right now." Elizia then rested her head on her hand as he listened to Seraph's explanation.

"Oh, I see. I'll have to pay her a visit one of these days then," Elizia said with a smile before continuing. "She looks very fun, I hope she has met your expectations. And I must say too that I enjoy watching the girls break after trying hard to give a fight. It's not the futility of the situation, it's their surrender that fascinates me."

SFA---

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:21 am

Seraph nodded at the goddesses words. She'll probably try to fight at first, but it isn't hard to draw her surrender out. She's been broken too many times to fight it, and pleasure rules her mind and body. It doesn't 'help' her that she's the pet of another of the monsters, Natsuki I believe it is, along with her lover. Another witch named Clarice who I, unfortunately, haven't had the pleasure of making her ... acquaintance. It was easy to imagine all sorts of dark and naughty words could replace acquaintance when the fallen 'angel' talked about the witch Clarice.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 am
Profile YIM

A slight smile formed on Elizia's face as she thought in practically the very same words Seraph did when he talked about Clarice, and understanding that completely, she almost chuckled upon his choice of words. She nodded in interest and made sure what she heard was correct. "Is that so? That'd be fun. Many try to give as much resistance as they can, but once they are broken and pleasure overwhelms them, it really is futile. Too bad she's already taken, but it seems Natsuki has done a very good job with her." "Clarice? I'll remember that name. Witches are always more interesting and useful to me. And considering she's the lover of Kanoe, I'm sure she'd be as lovely as her."

SFA---

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4