View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Garden Delights (Elizia) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Garden Delights (Elizia)
Everything seemed to be going quite well. Elizia seemed to be quite impressed by the garden, and with Seraph himself. She seemed quite delighted by the gift of a 'lollipop' formed in the shape of a dildo from the juices of all the student's currently being fucked by the garden. Of course Seraph had an ulterior motive to giving her the dildo shaped treat. It was a chance for Elizia to impress Seraph, to put on her own show of just what she could do with her mouth. Seraph watched her lick the frozen shaft, imaging what it would feel like for the goddess to do that to his own shaft. That imagination extended even further when Elizia took the 'lollipop' into her mouth. If Elizia proved to be as entertaining as her movements promised Seraph would be quite happy to rearrange things inside the thousand blossom garden to properly accommodate her.

When Elizia expressed her curiosity about just what the flower of life was or did Seraph chuckled. It grows towards sources of life and energy, just like any plant. Anything more than that you will have to see when we reach it. Seraph's voice was playfully teasing as he refused to say any more on just what the flower of life was as the two divines walked towards it, the moans getting louder with each step.

Soon enough the flower of life became visible. A seemingly boring green moss that covered several meters on either side of the path, and much of the path itself. Six student's were currently trapped in the moss, and it had covered their wrists, stomach, ankles and neck, holding them in place. Hollow roots had grown out of the moss towards, and into, the nipples of each student, and milk could be seen travelling along inside each nipple and into the main plant. Similar roots had grown into each student's cunt, with each student being filled by half a dozen roots each thrusting into her at a different pace and depth. Fluids were travelling along inside each of those roots, and the flower of life was visibly expanding it's area of influence in the garden. The student's mouth's were left free, and each one moaned and screamed in ecstasy as their cunts were constantly fucked and their bodies milked of their juices. The flower of life was invigorating their bodies to ensure that not only could they be treated in such a manner for extended periods of time their bodies produced the fluids it was milking form them at a rapid rate.

And this is the flower of life. What do you think?

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:50 am
Profile YIM

Elizia hadn't licked and worked on the frozen dildo just for her own pleasure, it was also an amazing spectacle for the fallen angel beside her. However, that had stopped when his comments about the flower of life seemed to draw her attention. "My my, is it that special? Fine then, I'll have to wait," Eliz replied with a teasing pout before licking the dildo once more. The increasing volume of the moans was practically drawing out a smile from her already. Of course, once she saw the wall of the green moss she was quite confused to call that a flower and why it seemed so important, but once she saw the six naked girls she focused on the roots of the plant on their bodies.

She first noticed that the ones at her breasts were not fondling them but rather were inserted in their nipples, drawing out the milk they probably didn't even they had yet. That was quite enough for the goddess to grin and wished to probably use the roots as a straw to drink that same milk. Her eyes then went lower in their bodies to see that their cunts were not penetrated by a single giant root but rather other six that thrust into them at different paces, and also sucked their sexual juices at a fast rate. It then seemed obvious that the flower of life would possibly the flower that would most help Eliz to gain back her powers if it could milk the girls like that. "I think it's the best flower so far. Surely there are few or none that can compare to this, at least in drawing out their milk and juices," she answered with a happy tone. To see the students just held there like if parts of an exhibition in a museum was quite amusing as well.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Seraph had been watching Elizia carefully as she had seen the flower of life. He had watched both her gaze, and her expression. At first it had seemed bored, underwhelmed, at the sight of the moss. But when her gaze found the students ... and what the roots were doing to them, she grinned broadly. He saw her hunger, and a brief flicker of her wish as she watched the roots extracting the milk from the helpless student's breasts. He watched as her eyes travelled lower, took in the sight of each student's juices being extracted. It was easy to guess that this flower would be the one Elizia would no doubt be most interested in.

Seraph gestured towards the flower as Elizia confirmed his guess, and two roots extended towards the pair of divines from the flower of life. Each one was hollow, and Elizia could see that one was full of milk, while the other juices. If you want a quick drink from either ... or even both, than go ahead. Afterwards we can either continue walking through the garden, although I will admit that you probably won't find a flower as interesting as this one when you consider your ... special requirements, or I could take us straight to the heart and we can properly discuss a deal. I will leave the decision up to you.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

The gaze of Seraph upon the blonde goddess could be felt by her as well, but it did not matter much. She knew that this whole deal was going somewhere that seemed very promising and it wasn't like she didn't enjoy the attention either, even though he was only looking to see her reaction. If he had watched her carefully before, he would know that the flower of life was probably the most interesting flower for her up to that moment. She knew it would be tough for other flowers to top that one, and when Seraph spoke, her guess was confirmed and she glanced at him before seeing the two roots floating towards them, offering the milk and the juices of the students to her.

"I guess this one is one of the best, if not it. No need to keep watching, even though it still would be amusing. I think I've seen enough. We can go to the heart of the garden now, so lead the way." Elizia spoke to Seraph as she took a few steps towards the two roots. She took both of them with one hand, separating them with her fingers and closed the one with the milk with her mouth. She then sucked it, feeling its taste and the power the milk gave her as it touched her tongue and flowed down her throat. Her amber eyes glowed faintly and then she let the root out to take the one with the juices. She proceeded to suck it eagerly as well for a couple of seconds until then she took both roots in her mouth. Like a kid using two straws to finish a milkshake quickly, she sucked the roots and tasted both the milk and their juices, double the power flowing into her. She used her inhuman capabilities to suck the substances much more quicker and stronger so she wouldn't keep Seraph waiting. After a few seconds, she let them go and went towards the fallen angel. She cleaned a drop, a mix of the juices and milk, form her lips with a finger before tasting it and following him towards the heart of the garden.

SFA---

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Seraph watched patiently as Elizia sucked on the milk filled root, followed by the juice filled root, before finally pulling both into her mouth at once. For the brief period of time where she was sucking on the roots the flower of life stoped it's usually constant growth as it diverted all of the student's milked fluids to the goddess. Seraph was quite content to wait, although he did toy with the idea of casting some form of spell on the liquids Elizia was drinking before deciding against it. Things would be more entertaining if he didn't resort to such a method.

When Elizia finished drinking and walked back to him Seraph simply smiled and gestured. He had no intention of walking the rest of the way back, instead the air around the two divinities warped and blurred as he teleported them both to the heart of the garden. Unlike the rest of the garden the ground was bare, and it was surrounded by a dome of light. In the middle was a throne seemingly made of solid light, Seraph's usual seat, and as Seraph appeared a number of 'mirrors' also shimmered into existance against the dome and reflected the various scenes going on in the garden.

Seraph moved to sit down in his throne, a gesture creating an exact replica of it in front of him for Elizia to sit in. He gestured her to the second throne, and smiled as he spoke You have seen, have felt and tasted, what I can offer you. But I have yet to see anything that you can offer me. What are you prepared to offer me in exchange for me letting you hunt in the garden, or even move and live in it while the garden funnels you whatever you are interested in? His words were an almost lie. Seraph had seen her suck the 'lollipop' he had made for her, and as such had witnessed something she could offer him. But until she actually offered such a thing his statement was truth.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:25 pm
Profile YIM

After approaching the fallen angel, the two divine beings were teleported to the heart of the garden, Seraph's own corner of the world, covered by a dome of light and a prominent throne made of solid light right in the middle, representing his rule over his domain. As if alerted by the presence of its master, the dome's wall was covered by different mirrors that pleased the four eyes inside with magnificent views of the garden and its victims. When Seraph created a replica of the throne, Elizia walked alongside him until both sat down almost at the same time. The deity's winds bent a bit to allow her a comfortable position and then she relaxed while she listened to his words.

"I haven't exactly felt your garden's wonders, but from what I could taste and see, it's definitely something that can work for me very well. Oh? You haven't? Well then, as for what I can offer..." The goddess spoke calmly and with her sweet voice almost drifting through the air. When she made that question whether or not the angel had seen everything, Elizia pulled out the dildo she was still holding and stopped talking to take another lick before making it disappear, probably to one of her own pocket dimensions located around the island.

"I was hoping you would ask me anything you may need, but I can see you're living very well, with all your needs covered... However, you may find that there's a lack of more interesting females around here. I'm sure you don't get tired of the same human girls all the time, but wouldn't you be interested in something more?" As she kept speaking, Eliz created a small ledge of light so her feet would rest on it as her amber eyes met his own golden ones. "What would you say if I offer you the fun that I can bring you, something completely beyond what these girls can do? I'm speaking of sex, of course. Have you ever had a goddess before?"

SFA---

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:23 am

Finally the offer that Seraph wanted was on the table. He could have suggested it himself, but rather he had enjoyed the game that had been played earlier. The showing off of the garden, and what it could do. Added to that Seraph was not the type to simply state what he wanted, he prefered to skirt around what he wanted and see if other's could work it out. In this case it had, and quite well.

That depends on your definition of goddess. I have taken a being that had a bit more power than you do now before. Although she was originally a human she managed to 'ascend' and become a divinity like myself, although nowhere near as powerful. What made it even nicer was the fact she had ascended through the use of sex magic, making her quite an amazing partner. I have yet to have anything that has come close. But perhaps that has changed? I will admit your offer is interesting. But what do you want exactly from my garden? Do you just want something funneled and stored in a specific spot, or would you prefer it if I rearranged part of the garden to properly accomidate you?

Time to see if Elizia was interested in just taking some of the power she could get from here, or if she was willing to move in and stay for an extended period of time.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:20 am
Profile YIM

It was not even necessary for the goddess to even try to read Seraph's mind if her offer would be the one that he wanted the most, it was something that no male before had declined and of course the great majority have asked her first instead of her. The time she had spent with him was enough to tell her that he was satisfied with the offer as well as he answered calmly to her question without any tone of trying to rush things or a glimpse of annoyance. Like Seraph, she enjoyed the little game too. Besides, it was really important to see what his garden was capable of and it had passed the test of catching her interest with flying colors. His remark about the other woman being more powerful than her was a bit annoying to hear but it was true. Even though she already was a powerful being, she still had some way to go to recover what was once lost. But that would soon change drastically with Seraph's help.

"Oh, that sounds interesting, I would've loved to meet her," was her response, and a very sincere one. "Well, that will change in only a few moments, don't you think?" She added with a giggle as suddenly her throne started spinning slowly as she pondered for a little bit about her decision. "Would it bother you if you arrange a part for me? I don't think I'll live here though, no offense, but I'm a bit of a free spirit. However, I would love to see that you can have a part waiting for me when I feel like getting some good fun. As for what the garden can funnel, I guess it's pretty obvious right? The sexual juices of the girls, and if you can, their milk as well." Midway through her answer, the throne had gone a full circle and she was once more looking at him, however, she was leaning a bit forwards, allowing Seraph to look down her cleavage.

SFA---

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Seraph simply smiled Elizia replied. Her body was the only thing that she had that interested him, in fact such female forms were the only real thing that interested him period. He had no needs that had to be sated, and very few wants. In terms of power he had more than enough, and he was satisfied with the knowledge and saw no reason to really prove himself. All he desired was entertainment, and in terms of that sex was easily the most entertaining pastime. Elizia promised to be a good entertaining fuck, even without considering any special skills she had as a goddess of fertility, and sex. Her body was amazing, even for someone used to seeing student's whose minimum standard of appearance was at model level, and many would easily be considered supermodels.

Speaking, or more accurately thinking, of Elizia's body she was showing it off. She had done a slow spin with her throne as she answered, and thought. And when she finished that rotation she was leaning forward, giving Seraph a good view of her rather impressive cleavage. Not at all. And I was not suggesting you remain in here permanently, only that a place for you to stay if you so wished was created. I do not care where you choose to spend your time.

Seraph gestured, and the 'mirrors' reflecting scenes of the garden all merged into a single view. A part of the garden currently uninhabited by any students. Even today there was always a spot, especially one that was near the heart of the garden. The area was currently overgrown with plants, but as the two divinities watched that was changing. Is there any requests for what you would like what will become 'your' part of the garden? I cannot move the flower of life itself, but i will cause roots to extend from it, and other flowers with similar capabilities to share some of what they milk with you. As for how much it can store ... consider me open to suggestion as to the amount. The more entertaining Elizia was the more Seraph would make the flowers share and the more fluids that place could store for her while she was away.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:47 am
Profile YIM

"Great!" The goddess smiled as the fallen angel let her know that it would certainly be no problem to fix her place of the garden even if she wouldn't be there all the time. Her free place where she would obtain great amounts of power coming from the students. "That's perfect. As long as the roots reach there, it's fine by me. And the more flowers can help, the better. The amount well... I'd certainly love that it gets to be as much as possible. Unless you use their juices to water the garden or something like that," Elizia laughed at the end. Amused by her own silly joke, she then rested her chin on her hand as her elbow rested on the throne.

Seraph was not special because of his needs. There are many beings in the galaxy that want just exactly what he wants. They really don't need money or power, either because they were born with them or gained them through their own methods. She knew that the only way for Seraph to accept was if she accepted that invisible demand for fucking. And it was a plus for her as well, since his own power would get to be hers with his cum and it wasn't like she didn't enjoy the sex, she in fact loved it. It was truly a win-win situation for both of them. "Hmm, I wouldn't know. For now, just leave it clean like this. If I ever need anything I'm sure I can create it or you could give it to me. Nothing to worry about now anyway."

SFA---

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:12 am

Seraph chuckled when Elizia joked about using the student's juices to water the flowers. There was more truth in that joke than she seemed to suspect. Actually such juices are used for that. The flowers don't need it to survive, but if they want to grow they need a new source of mana that they can draw on that the other flowers around them cannot. As you are aware a female human's juices, contain a small portion of their life force, commonly known to spell casters as mana. If they lactate this is even more true. The more student's a plant fucks and the more juices or milk a student releases onto a plant, the more it grows. But as I said that is not vital, and if I have a more entertaining reason I am quite happy to direct the juices elsewhere.

Seraph considered what was to be 'Elizias' portion of the garden. She had said she wanted nothing changed, and so he left it as an area overgrown with plants. He did, however, use a spell that put it inside a 'pocket' dimension, despite the fact it was already in such a place. That entire section of garden now inhabited a circle with a radius of a single foot. It would move wherever in the garden whoever it was keyed to wished, and only people that person allowed to leave could leave it. For the moment that person was Seraph, but that would soon change.

Perhaps this is a good equation for determining how much juices and milk your part of the garden will store, and how much I force each flower to send to you instead of keep for itself. The more entertaining I find you, the more the garden will provide. Does that sound fair? Seraph asked, and as he did so his wings seemingly fused with the throne. As he did so the mana in the air around them surged and his gold eyes blazed with mana. Bu fusing his wings in such a manner he had released a single wing worth of mana into his body, and that increased the amount of power in his body from 10% of his maximum to 33%. His wings fusing had also revealed his cock, although for the moment it was only semi-erect. So Elizia, is the most entertaining goddess on the isle happy with the deal being offered? Or does she want to try and ... negotiate better terms?

Wed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm
Profile YIM

"I am well aware of the mana inside each person and how the sexual juices contain a part of this. After all, I'm dedicated to obtain as much of that as I can. And it was really obvious that your plants don't need water to live, but using the juices to grow, well, that's very original and amusing, I must say." Elizia replied to Seraph's explanation, not driving her smile or giggles away. In a way, the flowers reminded her of herself. Such things like a student's juices or breast milk were not necessary for her to continue living, but instead they were the easiest method of recovering her power. Elizia thought on this with a slight chuckle, and then watched the images around them and looked at the plants.

The goddess watched how the fallen angel then merged his wings with his throne and his eyes glowed brighter, feeling how the mana around them increased. Seraph had increased his power and that drew, of course, Elizia's interest. Power she could obtain via very entertaining methods. Even though his cock was now exposed, she kept looking at his eyes with her smile as she thought about his offer. It would be easy to entertain him. Considering how her body could also change at a moment's wish, Seraph himself could even get surprised at the kind of tricks the deity could do. Besides, even if she didn't meet his expectations, trying again would also be entertaining for both. "It does sound fair and entertaining. It's a deal then. Now that it's done, your amount of negligence is a bit too much, so how about letting me know your name, since I wouldn't like nor feel like trying to find out myself."

SFA---

Sun May 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Seraph inclined his head, an apologetic expression on his face for a moment as he conceded his own rudeness in not introducing himself. A fair point, neither of us has formally introduced ourselves. I answer to the name Seraph, and although that is not my true name there are certain ... ties that make knowledge of my true name a weakness for me, and one that anyone could exploit, regardless of their power. He offered Elizia a brief smile. I mean no offence, but I do not share my true name with any being. That was the first time Seraph had even given such a hint about why he did not use his real name, although Elizia would probably not know it he had shown that he liked her. And not just for her body.

Seraph extended his hand towards Elizia as he had spoken, holding it out for her to clasp. All around it runes spread, clearly visible to both of the divinities. Even if she did not understand the magic she would simply know what these runes were, a contract spell that covered the terms the two had agreed to. No matter how much power one had, be they angel, god, demon, or any other kind of immortal or mortal, a contract spell could not be broken without the person who broke it dying. I mean nothing personal Elizia, I simply prefer to have insurance for my dealings, for me, and my partner. If either of us tries to back out of the negotiated terms this spell will kill them, utterly destroying all trace of their soul.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:55 am
Profile YIM

"No offense taken, Seraph. If that's how you prefer, I can understand," said the goddess with a calm tone and returned the fallen angel's smile with her own. "You know it already for certain, but I can't abandon manners with a partner like you. My name is Elizia Val Rausten. Glad to finally have a name to address you with." Glancing down as they spoke, the goddess noticed Seraph's arm extending, an amount of runes covering it. Runes as obvious to the goddess of magic like an species of insect to a biologist. It was a strong contract spell commonly used when the partners had a strong need to have something accomplished, like a promise. Of course, seeing someone use it for such a pact was not usual but it didn't bother the goddess at all. She wasn't the type to do her part of the deal.

"Yes, I agree," Eliz replied, lifting up her sight with a smile. Probably unbeknownst to Seraph, she had also took a glance at his cock. Not that she was ashamed to do it with him knowing, but it was rude to talk to someone and not see him in the eye. That's why she didn't act differently once she looked up and took Seraph's hand with her own, sealing their deal with the contract spell, runes appearing over the deity's arm as well.

SFA---

Mon May 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Seraph was far more perceptive than most beings thought, spending almost all of ones life fighting beings as deceptive as demons could be gave one an excellent sense of perception. Even if Elizia tried to be subtle Seraph had in fact noticed her brief glance at his cock as it lay there. Not that he cared in the slightest that she had done so, if anything he felt his shaft stir slightly at the attention of her gaze, however brief. He smiled, ever so slightly, as Elizia reached out and sealed the contract, the runes swarming over both of their arms and burning themselves onto their souls. Not that either being felt any pain, pain would only occur if one tried to break the terms of the contract.

When the runes settled down Seraph released Elizia's hand, the slight smile on his face fading into his usual expressionless state as he said The contract is sealed. If either of us breaks it without the other agreeing it is to be annulled they will die, and no defence or hiding hole will save them. His voice had been serious as he spoke those words, before suddenly he smiled and when he spoke again his voice was much more friendly. I am curious Elizia, you have no doubt encountered some of the students by now ... which has been the most helpful to you? She wasn't bound to answer, but Seraph felt that maintaining a friendly, rather than a contracted, relationship with the goddess would be much more entertaining for him, in both short term and long term.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next