View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Darkness (for Sole) 

Post Re: Darkness (for Sole)
Sole remained silent as the squid-like creature spoke of the other entities in the area. He was demon himself, so Sole could differentiate between monster human minds just the same, but being on his guard all the time allowed him to escape many traps that’s been laid before him before. But he did not bother to correct Aegir as he began to speak that perhaps their alliance could be formed.

Not that he truly needed another monster to help him, but it was for the same reason as what Aegir was thinking. Boredom was a pretty deadly disease when one lives forever… it would be nice to mix things up a little, get his taste buds going for a poor female that would be chosen.

‘Hmm… I think I’ll go to her later… I’m usually more interested in female who have high amounts of mana and use it in fights. It is always fun to watch them try and cause damage while running away…. I believe I’ve heard a name here before when probing another monster’s mind… he called this woman…. Kanoe. From what I understand, she not only has vast amounts of mana… but she has a lover who is a witch as well? That is a bit of a coincidence... if it is true.’

Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 pm

A delicious pair. And yes, it is true, both are witches. I know of few on this island that wield mana, fewer still that possess it to any real degree though I can think of a few. Taisie for instant can be rather brutal with hers though I assume that is because she discovered and exploited a weakness of mine.

But I know of the pair you speak of. Both witches, I encountered Clarice first, she put up more of a fight using orbs of darkness. Of course her attacks had been feeble and she ultimately gave in. That ranks up their with my favorites. And then their is her lover, Kanoe. A more accomplished witch as far as experience goes though she had not raised a hand against me.

Of course my approach had been different both times. With Clarice I was rather straight forward, with Kanoe I was more subtle entering and manipulating her dreams. I had not taken the chance that she could blast me with her prowess with magic or banish me for instance somewhere else where the others might discover me before my return.

The inhibitors cast about the island see to that being far less likely seeing how they mitigate student abilities such as magical talents or rare gifts. Decisions, decisions. Both are rather fine catches in and of themselves though so it comes down to what you prefer and whom you might get alone on any given situation. Of course, I can usually target those I want to approach or isolate with a variety of diffent means at my disposal.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:49 am

‘Heh… I’m certainly interested in challenges, but witches I find particularly difficult for the very reason that alone they are feeble but to add them together and fight arrogantly is foolish. My blood was killed by a master of swordsmanship by himself… to imagine a hoard of magic users all aiming their attacks upon a single target… I do not wish to get a head of myself before I have truly had my fun,’ he replies simply, his head rose to close his eyes and seemed to ponder rather calmly before dropping it down next to the squid-like creature.

‘I prefer women with justifiable means of what they’re doing or what they will do… if at all possible… I’d like to try my hand at a Prefect,’ he hissed rather lowly with a growl, smirking with his jagged teeth just barely glinting out of his reptilian lips, ‘There are a few of them I find seem to be such easy prey and they are led into a false sense of security of their positions… but I have only heard of one and she sounds delicious…Leriana. I have heard her Head Girl has no been seen in ages… and that she has not been attacked by a monster… what luck would she grasp onto to have two targeting her at once?’

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 am

Cabals of wizards and witches can be difficult to deal with, especially if they have time Their not so great when rushed or a threat is thrown before them, though their are those that excel at their crafts though and can respond rather quickly.

He paused, thinking. He wondered for a moment if he knew of any prefects and realized that he had not delved too deeply into the right minds for that He assumed he had to have 'acquired one or too in his days here just by sheer volume. He considered for a moment as he wondered for a moment about some of his conquests.

Interesting. To my knowledge I have never had a prefect. I have my suspicions I have but never checked into that aspect before now. This avenue sounds rather interesting though, especially since I have only had three 'pure' beings before, given the slowness of my speed I am often lagging behind in that regard. Leriana's head girl sounds promising. What do you know of her?

Character Listing

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:21 am

‘I was referring to Leriana herself, but I see you're already lookign ahead it would seem. I thought we should start out small and work our way up. It would give us a chance to… taste the finer things and enjoy them more… thoroughly…’

‘I know Leriana just transferred to my understanding… Vera Mastumoto I believe the Head Girl's name is… I understand she’s a rather cold woman, but she becomes more complacent after you… ‘speak’ with her more directly. She’s a rather resilient female to be able to retain such composure even after she’s been ravaged by a few monsters I’ve had contact with briefly. But Leriana I know little of aside from never coming face to face with a monster.’

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

He found himself thinking again for a moment as he envision possible scenarios and shifted through all the information that he acquired. He had an eidetic memory so he would recall plucking any information about Lerina out of the air.

But he had not heard of her in his encounters though he had not been trying to pry that information from minds since that had been something that he had not deemed necessary in knowing before now. He did here of Vera though, though he had never encountered her personally.

Yes, that does tend to make the most sense. Do you know where she is likely found? Acquiring such information is easy enough, just finding out her dorm room is a relatively easy feat for me. I can send a node to spy until I've acquired the information that I want or simply break into the offices of Shokushu and gather up the files in her placing, but you could save me the trouble if you already know.

He thought over likely scenarios and how to snare her of course. What could possibly entice her, isolate her. He considered this as he usually had such information before hand or right at the start of mattters given his telepathic abilities in reading the minds of these creatures.

Character Listing

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2