View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia) 

Post Re: The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia)
Elizia made a slightly surprised face upon hearing Edward, and then smiled at him, giggling a bit. "Oh, you little wolf. Eager to even take some students to Makai, hm?" She said, pushing Edward slightly on the shoulder as if playing with him. "Nice to know you'll try to get the most of them then. Fell in love with the succubi's power? I believe they are very entertaining, I have met some too. They don't quite compare with true deities and rulers of sex, like me, though; but they are quite something."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:34 am

Edward chuckled and nodded. "I suppose I am, milady... there are a few possible candidates, though I can guarantee that they will enjoy their time there. My father and my family are quite cordial in their relations in the human world, so I do not think their transition will be that difficult."

He then chuckled and said. "Well, in case you haven't noticed yet, milady... I am part incubus myself. My sire was a werewolf, and my dame a succubus. And my potential suitors... well... there are succubi and werewolves as well. Most of them children of my parents' acquaintances."

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 am
Profile YIM

((Sorry for taking an eternity. I got busy with college and then my internet died.))

The goddess laughed lightly at the comment of the werewolf about the candidate girls. She didn't say anything until he stopped, however, and then thought a bit for her reply before answering. "I see. Well, surely their dreams about becoming successful women and using their knowledge for good will be broken, but I guess that they can learn how to enjoy time in Makai, right?" She tried to imagine Edward a bit younger and getting along with others like him and other demons, but it was difficult to picture that. Gods themselves grow differently from humans and demons should too. "I see. Well, it seems you've got quite an harem for yourself Edward. You won't have that much of an excuse for being bored, hm?"

SFA---

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:57 am

Edward nodded and said. "Well it is as you say, milady, though my family is a bit different. The Old Races like us, we do our best to blend in to human society, even though some like the vampire clans might go about it in a less subtle manner, like domination for example."

He paused for a moment and said. "Why, I remembered my parents saying that the wife of the Talbain clan of werewolves, Felicia actually performs in Las Vegas, holding a few shows there, and is apparently quite successful. Even my family has several respectable businesses in the human world, so I doubt that my potential brides would have to give up anything even though their lives has changed."

He then chuckled and said. "Indeed... though it is going to take some micro management on my people skills to keep all of them happy, I suppose."

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:16 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, I see. That's very interesting, I didn't expect them to be so considerate of the human world. It can be something other demons could learn from you, trouble in society ca sometimes be a pain. Though I'm not responsible for the humans in Earth, I must say I know how that feels." Elizia replied to Edward, brushing her hair back and looking at the moon in the distance for a bit before she laughed at the werewolf's comment. "I believe it's going to take some effort, indeed. Not everything is free, the fun they can bring will cost you to work on your people skills."

SFA---

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Edward chuckled at Elizia's comments and then said. "Well I suppose so... though I must admit that they have to adjust a bit to Makai culture... but from what I know, humans are surprisingly quite adaptable to all sorts of places and environments... that is one of the things that makes them so successful, I suppose."

He then looked at her and said. "And what about you, milady.. what do you personally think about humans?"

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 am
Profile YIM

The deity nodded in agreement to Edward's comment and then pondered a bit about the question he asked. "Humans are as adaptable as you said. That's what I like about them. Of course, they may take time, it never is easy to adapt to another environment or another culture, but they manage. They are smart and creative. And some of them are pretty fun too," she answered, letting out a chuckle at the end. "Not all of them are the same, though. That's both a good and a bad thing sometimes. Some can act properly and do what must be done, but others are just a nuisance and not fit. That makes them all unique, though."

SFA---

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Edward nodded at the deity's words and he pondered about it for some time before he asked. "I see... what about the beings that you have interacted with here, milady? Compared to humans, are they equally interesting, or do you find some of them... well, a bit undesirable than the rest?|"

His words were full of curiousity as he awaited her answer to his question.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:53 am
Profile YIM

"Hm...?" Elizia looked at Edward when he asked the next question, chuckling a bit. She didn't expect to be asked that, but it wasn't that difficult to answer. "The beings I've encountered here? They are, of course, interesting. But that doesn't mean they are all very nice. There are some predictable and undesirable, but I guess there are few that caught my interest. They are all here for a reason, after all." When she finished speaking, she looked up at the werewolf again, as if reassuring him she had finished and wondering if he was satisfied with that.

SFA---

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:48 am

"I see...' Edward said thoughtfully, and then looked at the divine being and said again. "And what is your view of me, from the interactions that we had with each other so far?"

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:40 am
Profile YIM

((Sometimes life is such a pain... Forgive me))

The sexual deity was taken lightly by surprised by Edward's question, but couldn't deny she thought of the possibility that he could ask or she had to think of him in a certain way. It wasn't like she would just leave towards her domain and think nothing of a new encounter. She smiled to him and pondered for a little. "Our encounter has been short so far, but I guess I have learned a lot from you. You're very respectful and have rather sane or more decent reasons for being here than most of the monsters. You're very interesting too. I wouldn't mind at all talking again with you some other time if we happen to 'bump' into each other." Elizia paused for a bit before thinking a bit, intrigued by something. "What would you say about me? Maybe I haven't let on you much about me, but what would your view of me be at this moment?"

SFA---

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:05 am

Edward thought carefully on how he was going to answer, and he looked at her and said. "Well, in my honest opinion, I think you are a beautiful and intelligent woman, milady. And for a deity, you are not so bad. Granted, there are deities, at least in stories that arrogant, proud and snooty, but I think you are not one of them."

He paused for a moment, and said. "And yes, I would love to meet you again... that is if you don't mind spending time with a hybrid like myself, that is."

Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:26 am
Profile YIM

((Forgive me taking so long to reply. Finals were tough, but now I'm on vacation, so I'll be more active.))

The goddess laughed softly, as if knowing what Edward was going to answer before he did so. Praise and flattery were always things that made her feel better and raised her ego a bit. She kept a better control after her mistake, but she still enjoyed the attention people and other beings had. "Thank you for the lovely compliment, Edward," she replied looking at him before continuing. "And of course I wouldn't mind, I just said it, didn't I? Being a hybrid does not make you less than anyone else. I don't care of what race the person I'm talking to is, I think the person's attitude and true intentions are what matter."

SFA---

Fri May 13, 2011 7:16 pm

"Indeed milady... though I am curious about one thing... and please forgive me, as I am thinking about my research... does the aura of a dark one like myself have any effect on you? I mean a lust aura, of course." Edward said thoughtfully to her.

Wed May 25, 2011 4:54 am
Profile YIM

"Wondering if an aura like yours has any effect on me?" Elizia repeated, almost with a giggle. Since she met him, she hadn't felt his aura clearly until he mentioned it. She was more focused on other things rather than feeling for their auras and the other beings' nearby. "A little naive to ask that to a fertility goddess. No aura can affect me unless I want to, but I can clearly feel yours, and any other being's of course. I can even do the same for other persons, even humans, and also increase or decrease the aura's effect. Do many girls fall prey to this lust aura of yours?" The goddess started to let the aura of Edward act normally, but as she expected, a goddess like her would need a much stronger aura to have any noticeable effect on her.
"I must admit, I don't tend to control my own aura. I can usually inhibit it but you can imagine that normally where I wander, people start feeling aroused. I know it's not that strong right now, but can you feel mine?"

SFA---

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next