View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia) 

Post Re: The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia)
Elizia seemed to be thinking for a second, resting her head on a hand. "So the problem is not the obtention of these reagents, but the process of creating these potions is only worthy of a master potion maker, correct?" Expressed the goddess, tilting her head a bit before resuming her normal position and then looking once more at him with her amber eyes. "Well, I can't blame you for trying, lone wolf. Probably you were curious to see if you were successful or not, or just wanted to do something that good, but now you know better than try prematurely."

As she added that, Elizia had hovered closer to the werewolf, as if both were sitting in front of each other, separated by an invisible table. "Hmm, I wonder... Are you saying you wouldn't be with a female monster unless you're that consumed by lust? Why's that? I don't think there's another monster here that thinks like that, at least not so surely."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat May 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Edward nodded as the goddess replied about his comment about making the potions. "That is so, milady... since I have not yet obtained the necessary skills of being a master potion maker, I am a bit wary and reluctant to make them at this stage of my mastery."

He then waved his paws in front of him and said placatingly. "I do apologize with you, milady if I have given you that impression. What I meant is, I have yet to meet a female monster that interests me... as a male, I would be glad to have some relations with a fellow brethren. Its just the overwhelming lust from the last spell I made will make me feel indiscriminate in terms of my target. That is all... that is not to say that I will not bed a female brethren... especially if I find her interesting."

Sun May 30, 2010 4:17 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, I see!" said the goddess as if finally realizing what the monster before him tried to express once he explained his feelings towards other female monsters. It was interesting to notice that Elizia did not consider herself to be a monster, specially being as smug as she was, but she knew that beings like her and him that preyed upon the girls of the campus were commonly referred to as monsters, even among themselves. "That's good, don't worry. I wouldn't want to think you had something against us that abused of the students, that's all," she added with a teasing tone, jokingly winking her eye as she leaned just over, resting her elbows on that invisible table, giving him a chance to look at her ample cleavage though that was not intentional.

"So tell me then, what characteristics do you find interesting in someone like us to bed with her? Are you into exotic creatures from the slave pens or do you feel better with other females that resemble your species, or at least something more usual, if that can be said. Also, I don't think I know your name, lone wolf." Elizia was speaking in her usual calm tone, but it was changing to a teasing one, accompanied by her warm smile.

SFA---

Sun May 30, 2010 7:24 am

Edward blushed slightly as the goddess unintentionally displayed her cleavage for him to see. This was almost like what happened daily back home, with some of his mother's family teasing him in a friendly manner. "I have no ill feelings against any of the female monsters in the island, milady. Of course, that might have something to do with me not meeting any of them so far."

He then thought for a moment, and then said. "Well, milady... I have not really dwelled deep into that thought actually. I suppose what makes one interesting is that she would probably either a mage or scholar, not to mention share the same interests as I do, that is collecting more information, knowledge, spells, and of course, female juices."

He then blushed again as she smiled at him and he replied. "My name is Edward Silvar, milady."

Sun May 30, 2010 10:57 am
Profile YIM

"Nice to meet you Edward. I am Elizia Val Rausten, I am the goddess of fertility and magic in the planet where I come from. You can keep calling me milady or Elizia if you so desire," she replied, not making any sort of bow or anything as she was used not to do it, but still kept her friendly tone and her smile. The goddess was surprised by the words that the werewolf but decided to wait until he stopped to start speaking again, he had deserved some of her respect anyway. "I cannot believe you have not met one of the female monsters here. I don't know if I should really suggest you to look for one, but if you meet one, then you could certainly find them interesting."

"And that's quite interesting what you say. I'm not that much of a scholar since I was born with most knowledge, but I control all schools of magic. It goes without saying that I also find your own tastes interesting. However, since I'm not that eager to research, I solely am on the acquirement of female juices." Eliz was still leaning slightly, resting on her arms on mere midair, not only not being that discrete about her cleavage but also crossed her legs. Even if she was teasing him like her mother's family did, she didn't consider it that important for it was something natural of her.

SFA---

Sun May 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Edward had suspected she was at least a demigod from the divine energy that she was giving out, but the fact that he was in the presence of a goddess surprised him just a bit. He nodded and said. "Nice to meet you milady... I had suspected that you were divinity , but your words has confirmed what I had suspected."

He then nodded and said. "I will keep your words in mind, milady... but since we are in the subject of collecting female juices, what are your methods in acquiring them may I ask? Perhaps you may be more experienced than I do in this matter, and if so, I wish to learn from someone that is more experienced. I am a seeker of knowledge, after all."

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:04 am
Profile YIM

The werewolf had expressed to Elizia of his own suspicions about her divinity and clarified she had just confirmed them. The goddess made a small chuckle, and started to think that the power leaking from her body could alert other monsters or even students, if they were able to, not only from her presence but divinity as well. She made a small mental note to consider that in the future before Edward added something and she listened.
"Ah, so you wish to know about my methods? Well, there is nothing like imagination and creativity, my dear wolf. I prefer to arouse them first, to tease them, and if they are not dripping wet by the time my own lust reaches a certain point, I have to make them orgasm with my tricks, and I automatically recover any drop of juice they release. The trick is to build their anticipation first to some extent. From there, it depends on your cup of tea how you proceed. What do you like to do to them? Maybe I can improve your ways if you let me know a little bit more."

SFA---

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:47 am

Edward grew thoughtful as Elizia told him of her methods, and then he shrugged. "Well in my case, I would use trickery, like trapping them inside a barrier space, where only I can enter and exit freely, and then play with their minds, before using my pheromones, and a bit of my mother's lust magic to drive them mad with arousal, before I collect their juices."

He then grinned at her. "After that of course, would be my turn to have fun with them. THat is all, I suppose, milady."

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 am
Profile YIM

Elizia listened carefully to Edward to his methods, actually trying to imagine them in her mind. A beautiful girl with blue hair trapped within the barrier, smashing her fist against it in an attempt to break it or make it open, only to listen some noise coming behind her, the silhouette of the wolf moving out of the barrier.

”Say, do you possess psychic powers or do you play with their mind with your ability to access the barrier? Because psychic powers are just so fun. I tend to have the same effects with my magic.” Eliz had a smile as she talked, it was a obvious she found the conversation a bit amusing and interesting. There were not that many monsters that seemed interesting anyway.
”Only collecting them once, right? I keep thinking my method is more fun that any other monster’s, since I can collect every amount of juice they release as we have our fun, the goddess added with a small giggle at the end.

SFA---

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Edward had a thoughtful look, and then shrugged. "Well, I don't really need more than once to collect their juices, milady... since I can always do so whenever I need another sample."

He then grinned and said. "I like to play mind games with them, milady... since I have no psychic powers, this is my way of messing with their heads, until they can't think straight and when that happens, they will be ripe for me to harvest their juices."

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 am
Profile YIM

The goddess tilted her head and looked at Edward with her eyes a bit wider, a small 'oh?' released from her lips. "My, you need to think big my dear wolf. Don't limit yourself," she told him after the werewolf replied a bit uninterested to the prospect of collecting more juices than needed. However, her interest in his methods was not affected and listened to him answer her question. "I'm getting a bit interested in watching that. In fact, if it weren't for the fact I just had my share of one just now, I'd probably go after a student. Hehe, there's nothing like playing with their minds, correct? It's a bit amusing for me too, but I wonder if that makes me a bit cruel?"

SFA---

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:22 am

"Thinking big, huh?" Edward said thoughtfully. "I suppose I have to do so in the long run... since I am brought up in a family where politics are one of the things I have to live with, though I don't necessarily have to like it. I wonder if politics are the same, even for divine beings such as yourself."

As he awaited for her answer, he responded to her question by nodding. "I suppose it is amusing to play with their minds... although it would be best if we don't break a student to much... it certainly isn't amusing when they lose their minds because of us."

Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:08 am
Profile YIM

Elizia listened to the wolf talk about how he had to agree about her opinion, reminding himself of his family and even asking her if it was the same with her. She remembered all those times the gods would play with themselves and the mortals back there, and the set of rules which they created. And of course, she was quickly remembered that she lost all of her power thanks to that. "Even divine beings need some politics too," she answered, giving a slight smile. After Edward answered her question, Elizia giggled. There was probably a bit of difference in their opinions, to some extent. "Well, I guess that if we break them that's it for them, right? Maybe we should go easy on them from time to time."

SFA---

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Edward nodded and replied. "The same goes for the denizens of Makai, the Netherworlds and many more, milady. Even in the Underworld, there are politics amongst demons, as well, so it is quite safe to assume that politics are rife in almost everywhere."

He then paused for a moment and said. "And I agree... we have to be lenient on them sometimes, in order to preserve their sanity."

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:43 am
Profile YIM

"I see. I'm not quite sure if they are a need in every place, even if it looks like it, but certainly they are always present. There can be some pros but there are also some cons to them. I'm not that much into politics anyway..." Elizia finished her comment halfheartedly, resting her chin on her palm as she looked away for a bit. It was true after all, politics demanded rules and those rules needed to be followed. Putting up such a strict plan eventually took her powers away. She won't be that clumsy again.
"Well, I guess that if they are broken they won't continue their studies... It's not likely that they will need them even after graduating, but it will be something like cutting their fun even shorter than it should be, right?" Mentioned Elizia as she kept her position but now with a thoughtful face, her body slowly drifting close to Edward as if approaching the cliff to sit down as well.

SFA---

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next