View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia) 

Post The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia)
Edward sat on one of the ledges that overlooked the beaches of Shokushu. It was a moonlit night, and he felt almost at home... almost. It has been sometime since he has spent his time here in Shokushu, and he feels that it is indeed, a fruitful stay.

However, be that as it may, he is still quite close to his family, and as much as he hates to admit it, he is starting to feel... in human terms... a little homesick and lonely. OH sure, the students here are a welcome distraction for him, but... he still misses home.

He missed sparring with his brother and father, getting teased by his sister, mother, and his mother's family. He smiled wistfully at the memory, as he let out a soft mournful howl of loneliness towards the moon, expressing his current feelings, that was in his heart.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:36 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia)
It was a beautiful night, and the sky was adorned with a bright moon in the sky, being reflected on the water's surface. The cool, calm breeze was very satisfying for the blonde goddess ambulating around the school grounds. She just had obtained the juices of a studious girl in the library and was going to return to a small pocket dimension with Gii, but she just couldn't resist the beauty of the night. She was, of course, an admirer of nature's beauty, and even when the island was manipulated by the staff, she had to admit they at least did well in making it look as pretty as it should be.

Of course, Elizia thought that maybe her servant would get a bit worried if she took too long, but she wasn't going to miss the opportunity to enjoy the night. She was moving swiftly among the trees in the woods when suddenly a howl was heard, a soft howl that reflected some sadness. The goddess let out a small 'Ah?', not expecting the sad cry in such a beautiful night. It could not belong to a student, and so it obviously had to be a monster. But just what monster gets sad while being in such a perfect environment for them? Curious by this, Elizia set off towards the direction of the howl and soon enough she found herself near the beach and near some ledges a bit farther to her left. Inspecting the place around, she found no trace of a monster on the beach and so she looked above, looking at the ledge from side to side until she found what she was looking for. There he was, a figure sitting lonely and overlooking the scene. It looked, indeed, a bit sad. Was it really possible for a monster to be sad in Shokushu? She had to know for certain. Elizia returned to her ghost form, not wanting to alert the monster of her presence with her smell, and hovered through some trees and up towards the ledge, invisible eyes staring at the form that started to get clearer the closer she got.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue May 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Edward continued to gaze at the moon, alone in the sky. The stars around it twinkled softly, though the moon was what had his attention. All wolves are attuned to the moon, and being almost a full moon here, he was almost at the zenith of his powers.

But what is power.... when you are utterly alone. He did not know what would happen to him in the future when his time of retreat her would be over. The human phrase 'it is possible to feel lonely, even you amongst a crowd' is what best describes his situation right now, especially back home.

He barely was able to leave the madness that awaits him back in Makai, and while he was grateful for the short reprieve, he knew he had to, sooner or later, go back to Makai one day. Hopefully things would have calmed down a bit by then. If not, he really did not know what to do.

He then stiffened for a moment, sensing a source of magic... divine magic at that near where he was right now... only to have it vanish after a second. Was someone watching him? He didn't know... but even if someone did, he wouldn't care. He was feeling a little homesick, and did not bother to investigate the short appearance of the divine magic, before he let out another soft, sad howl into the night air.

Wed May 19, 2010 5:43 am
Profile YIM

It seemed that the wolf monster sitting alone on the ledge did not notice Elizia. This relieved her a little since she was trying to inspect him up close first. The goddess thought he was a decent monster for the island as she floated in mid air, moving slowly right in front of him and seeing his face and his eyes. She could feel the kind of power he had, and could guess that he trained a lot, both physically and in some schools of magic. That power was emanating from him, from deep within him, just like the sadness he had and that was made clear with his howls. She was not one to care much for others, especially males and even more specially male monsters, but this one was quite interesting.

"Oh lone wolf that cries under the moon and begs her for some love, why do you howl with such sadness?" she asked. Her voice could be heard from many places, but a good ear would tell that Elizia's sweet voice was coming from beneath the monster, to his left. Eliz appeared again, hovering in the air, her form horizontal as if laying on a bed and her chin resting on her hands, her black wings gently flapping. Her amber eyes were looking at the wolf with curiosity.

SFA---

Thu May 20, 2010 1:06 am

Edward continued to stare at the moon, when something surprised him. A voice belonging to a female, rang around him. At first it seemed that the sound originated from around him, but his ear twitched slightly as he soon found the source of the sound, somewhere to his left.

Obviously, whoever this mysterious female was, she could turn invisible. He was about to reply, when she materialized somewhere close to him, floating in the air effortlessly. For one reason or another, the pose that she took really reminded him of his mother when she was too lazy to sleep on the bed.

He then realized that this was the source of divine energy... but it also felt strange. Like it was tainted with darkness and the shadow. He then warily replied. "Good evening, milady. I was not aware you were here to witness that sad display of mine... if you must know though, I am lonely yes, but not because I am without a mate nor love... no, I am just feeling my occasional bout of homesickness. Forgive me, if I had disturbed you, from enjoying the moonlit night."

Thu May 20, 2010 10:22 am
Profile YIM

Elizia noticed that the monster had hesitated for a tiny bit upon seeing her. She thought that it was probably just because she appeared so suddenly, and so didn't try to think much about what had gone through his mind. He could feel her power as well, and noticed the kind of contradiction that was in it. Being a goddess, Elizia was obviously good natured, but for the same reason that it felt strange, she enjoyed playing with dark magic more than with the rest. Of course, magical beings sometimes confused Eliz with a demon because of that, and that wasn't something she enjoyed. Fortunately for her patience, the monster did not mention anything of the lingering feeling of the shadow magic.

She tilted her head a little when he spoke, and also felt a bit happy to be addressed like that. "Worry not lone wolf, you didn't disturb me. You piqued my interest when I heard your howls." Elizia was still floating slowly through the air, as if being moved by an invisible wave across the water. She was surprised to hear what he said about his homesickness. He reminded her of herself. She too was a being far away from home, and once she had felt sad like him too. "I was curious about why you were sounding so sad. But now that you told me it's your homesickness, I must say that I know how it feels. It's a bit sad too that you're feeling like that in a place like this."

SFA---

Thu May 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Edward blushed and then smiled sheepishly at the goddess. "I see.... I am honored, though I do not know what could have intrigued you to come and see me. I hope you are not offended, milady. I am a mere lonely werewolf that misses home a bit, certainly not worthy of your notice... further more... I am a creature of darkness, and you, milady a Lady of Light... quite polar opposites do you not think so?"

He then shrugged and said. "And why do you say that it is a bit sad that I feel homesick in a place like this? I am confused..."

Mon May 24, 2010 11:02 am
Profile YIM

How cute... Elizia thought as she noticed the flushing of the werewolf and his sheepish smile. It was like looking at a new traveler still trying to get used to the great world. The way he talked, though, didn't seem to belong to that of a being that wasn't used to deal with other beings, or at least had the manners to treat strangers with respect... something that some other monsters lacked and could learn from him. "I set my eyes upon whatever I want, wolf. If you're worthy or not, that's up to you, but I'll keep on watching you as long as I wish. That's why I won't get offended, I do this for it is my desire. Also, I'm not bothered by the fact you embrace the darkness. I belong in the light but I do not discriminate... That is my job anyway." Elizia's tone remained calm, in fact, it even seemed to be switching to a partly amused tone.

As if making this change of tone even more noticeable, she changed her posture in midair, moving her body backwards until she seemed to be resting on an inclined chair. As a display of her dignity, if there was any, she crossed her legs to cover her inner thighs although her use of darkness was making everything up her skirt being covered by shadows. She rested her head on her hands, and in that relaxed position she added, "This place is meant to be something very enjoyable for us. Here, we quench our desires with the flesh of the girls and so we should be happy to do so as freely as we are allowed, don't you think? Being sad here is like being sad in a circus, wolf. It doesn't fit. You should drive away that homesickness of yours!"

SFA---

Wed May 26, 2010 5:05 am

Edward listened to the goddess speak and then said. "Forgive me, milady... for my earlier presumption. But I am honored that you are watching me, and maybe have some passing interest in me as well. And I thank you for feeling that way... most people who belong in the Light normally would assume that we Darkstalkers... are inherently evil, but the truth is, we are not all like that."

He nodded and said. "I understand what you mean, milady, and I have availed myself to such pleasures as well... for my own purpose, and my research as well. Just to let you know a bit of myself, I am myself a scholar and a mage. And how does one drive away homesickness, milady... when I have very close bonds with my family. We wolves have a pack mentality... while I am able to drive away some parts of homesickness by availing myself of the girls here... I can never truly dispel away the feeling of being close with my family." THe last part was said rather wistfully.

Wed May 26, 2010 5:26 am
Profile YIM

"Many tend to associate quickly evil with darkness. But I know very well that is not always true, for I have felt that same treatment. It's the same case with people thinking that all creatures that belong in the light are good, but there are many examples that prove that point false. It's not wise to make assumptions so quickly and not deliberately." The more the wolf talked, the more the goddess liked him. It was like meeting someone that shared some characteristics with her and therefore, one with who she could relate to.

"That is good, my dear wolf. I'd love to see your research some day, and see your abilities in magic. I am very curious and even more so if it's related to those aspects, specially considering the girls. About how to do so, well... I'm not quite sure. Mine faded away slowly as I got used to the loneliness, and simply decided to stay happy like I used to, because I'm doing something good for me. I'm happy just imagining the joy I'll have once I return to my home. Maybe you should try and think about all the things that you loved from your family, and try finding some calm in that you'll enjoy them again someday, not anxiety in that you're unable right now, because you're doing something good for yourself. Tell me, what is it exactly what you miss right now? Tell me about your family."

SFA---

Wed May 26, 2010 5:56 am

"Indeed, milady... I am glad that someone sees the things the way I do." Edward said pleasantly, giving the goddess a view of his happy side, which made him look like an overgrown pup, rather than a formidable wolf he was right now.

He then said. "Of course, milady. I belong to two minor families in Makai, the Silvar clan werewolves, who were close allies of the Talbain clan of wolves, whose leader Jon took down a planet devouring alien Pyron twenty years ago. And my mother, is of the succubi clan, the Martletts, a sister clan to the ruling clan, the Aenslands." He briefly informed her about his arrival here, why he was here to escape the madness of the impending bethrothals that he didn't want.

"I am a general mage, milady... but I heavily lean on lust magic. Did you know that the juices of women, especially the girls here are valuable reagents for potions for lust mages like myself?" He said to the goddess, finding a kin in terms of interest.

Wed May 26, 2010 6:17 am
Profile YIM

As the werewolf admitted his gladness at seeing that the goddess thought like him, Elizia smiled at him. He certainly looked kinda cute as he let his happy side be known to her and she enjoyed it as well. It was many times better to see something like that rather than the usual ugly and gross appearances of some of the other monsters in the island. However, she was careful when she listened to him, and so she heard him attentively as he explained about his family and reasons of his stay in Shokushu.

"How fascinating. A family of brave werewolves that met a clan of succubi. That explains why you're a mage and a scholar I guess. And I guess that this place is perfect for you, isn't it?" Elizia said with her usual cheerful tone. Her amber eyes looked at him as she kept drifting slowly in mid air, moving around the ledge where he was. After he mentioned his specialty in his areas of magic, the goddess couldn't help but lean a bit closer, as if interested in hearing more, though she knew that considering where he was, it was not that surprising to know he leaned on lust magic. "Why, yes I did. I'm a little knowledgeable about potions and magic drinks, but since those lust potions require the juices of women, I know about them. I don't really need the potions so I don't tend to investigate about them much, however..."

SFA---

Thu May 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Edward nodded and said. "Well, this might be interesting to you... but when my mother first married my father, it was in an arranged marriage... a marriage of convenience if you will. BUt what my mother did not expect was that she had genuinely fallen in love with my father in their first year of wedded life together."

He then smiled again and said. "Well I suppose so, milady... though being a werewolf/incubi hybrid, I don't need these potions as well.I just make them, and sell them as aphrodisiacs to those Darkstalkers who need them, or humans who need a little more 'oomph' in their married life. Oh.. and let me tell you something interesting milady. A woman's juices, especially one a virgin's... mixed with their virgin blood after a deflowering is a most powerful reagent for any lust potion or spells. I have not experimented in making them though."

Fri May 28, 2010 4:13 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, I see. That's very good to hear. I guess that it only takes some time for love to bloom like it did with your parents." Elizia had made a surprised face that changed to a happy one as the monster talked about his family. They didn't have arranged marriages back in her planet, but there were times when the gods had witnessed the birth of a new love between persons and admired that. Her memories from back then where interrupted when he talked once again, but she listened as attentively as before. "Ah, profiting from your abilities, hm? That's pretty clever," the goddess said, changing her position to that of a sitting one, as if on an invisible throne in mid air. "I see, but why haven't you tried? I'm sure there are plenty or virgins here on campus that you can use to try that."

SFA---

Fri May 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Edward then looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said. "Well there are several reasons why I have not tried them yet, milady. Sure, the collecting of the ingredient part would be easy, with my abilities, and like you mentioned earlier, there is no shortage of them around."

He then paused for a moment and then said. "My main problem would be, is that making a lust potion with a virgin's juices mixed with her blood, is no simple feat, as it is the work of a master potion maker, and I am nowhere near that stage. And the last attempt on trying a high level spell using some as a reagent has gone awry on me. I was fortunate there was a girl there to help me relieve myself... if not, I wouldn't care if my target was a fellow female monster, I would have ravished them all the same due to the overwhelming lust that I was consumed with."

He then looked sheepish once more. "That is why I am holding off experimenting with those until I am sure I am more experienced not to make the same mistake."

Sat May 29, 2010 4:51 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next