View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia) 

Post Re: The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia)
Edward nodded and said. "Almost all of them are quickly effected by it, but some of them are only mildly affected by it, and a few are slightly resistant to it, I suppose."

He then felt the auras in the air and then nodded and said. "Yes I do, milady... and it is starting to interact with my own in fact... and I suspect that this is only a fraction of your aura that is detectable, is it not?"

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 am
Profile YIM

"Yes, I have also noticed it. It seems there are some girls that are some gifted than others in those matters, but it's alright, it can make things more fun too." Elizia replied looking for a second at the horizon, remembering a few of the girls that she had met that were able to control themselves better around her aura.
The deity stayed a bit silent as Edward answered back before letting a smile out and a chuckle. "Indeed my little wolf, this is only a fraction. Not even increasing this portion tenfold would feel like my full aura." The blonde goddess then bent a leg, raising her knee closer to her chest and then hugged it. The skirt rose up a bit, revealing more of her creamy white thighs. "How does it feel?"

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Edward glanced at the goddess even as she shifted the position of her legs, and he was feeling slightly aroused by the sight, not to mention her aura was slowly overpowering his own, as if her own was adding his own aura as fuel to enhance hers.

He then let out a soft growl of pleasure and said. "Very well for now, milady... though I do admit I am feeling slightly... affected by the aura you are producing."

Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:23 am
Profile YIM

The deity heard the growl from the wolf and interpreted it immediately. Though it was not her intention, it seemed the night would prove more fun for her, and the thoughts arrived quickly to her mind. Her aura was indeed using Edward's as fuel, using it like a stepping stone to increase in intensity. "Oh, is it growing so quickly now? I guess I should keep an eye on it more often than I use to. But, does it bother you, my little wolf? I hope it's not an annoyance," Elizia teased. Her voice showed concern but it was clear she was playing. Her legs shifted a bit, and the part of her dress around her chest got a bit loose as she leaned on one side too.

SFA---

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Edward growled a bit more in pleasure, his own incubi side helping him to withstand the aura that was projected by the deity, but her provocative posture, which was innocent and alluring at the same time, and coupled with her voice almost made him lose control of himself.

He nodded, though he was releasing his pheromones in a medium amount due to his arousal. "I suppose so, milady... but I must admit I have never met anyone who managed to use my own aura to fuel theirs and slowly overpower me in this manner."

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:08 pm
Profile YIM

Elizia kept smiling at Edward; she enjoyed the signs he gave that he liked what he saw. Her teasing was clearly having a powerful effect along with the powerful aura of hers that overwhelmed the wolf little by little. Though she would keep going, she decided to answer first, tilting her head to one side a little as she did so. "Well, you have never met a sexual deity like me. Our auras are much more powerful than any other beings', and being aligned to sex and fertility, we grow more powerful with others' auras too. Like a little snowball that grows to an avalanche that you just can't stop..." She passed her finger lightly on his arm downwards, like representing the snowball that kept rolling and rolling, but Edward would feel Elizia's power and aura even closer to his being as she did so.

SFA---

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Edward growled even louder, his nature slowly coming to the fore, and he found it harder and harder not to submit to his wolf and try and enjoy this female that is teasing and taunting him right now.

"I appreciate your candor, milady... but I am afraid I am finding it harder and harder to submit to my primal instincts, and you are not helping with the aura that you are giving out." He said with half growls as he looked at her, his eyes slowly clouding with primal lust.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 pm
Profile YIM

The feelings were flowing out quickly out of Edward's body. He wouldn't see them as Elizia did, she could see the strands of feelings like a dog could probably see the trail of odors and scents in the air. She already knew what he would say before he did, and had thought in a response as he spoke out, replying to him immediately after. "I'm not helping that anytime soon... Let's do us a favor Edward, and let us enjoy the night. Show me if you're a pup or a wolf and I'll show you how good I can be..." Her aura suddenly increased, but that was her intention. Besides, males' fluids worked for her as well, and she was getting curious to the properties of his.

SFA---

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 am

Edward growled as her aura strenghthened and he was really having a hard time in controlling his nature, and he looked at her and growled. "Very well, milady... but as a sign of respect... would you please remove your clothing? I may be more animal that man later, and I do not want your clothes to be torn to shreds if I do lose control."

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 pm
Profile YIM

Elizia let out a laugh and giggled when he heard the wolf warn her, smiling at him afterwards. "I'll take your advice as the sign of respect. But for these garments..." She replied, moving her eyes to her own clothing. And where she looked, pieces of the clothes disappeared into the air, as if being torn by a mysterious wind. The strap of her dress with her neck vanished, her top showed more of her creamy skin and a part of her skirt revealed up to her hips. "You shouldn't worry about them. You're truly a gentleman, but these mean nothing for someone like me."

SFA---

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Edward nodded, letting himself loose for the moment, and then moved, gently wrapping his arms around the goddess, cradling her to his chest as he blurred slightly, carrying her to a small forest grove not far away from where they sat, and he laid her on the grass, and then pinned her gently beneath him, before he bent over, and started nuzzling her neck, his paws rubbing and kneading her breasts, flicking her nipples with his thumbs to get her to feel aroused before he unleashed himself fully on her.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 am
Profile YIM

The goddess didn't quite expect Edward to hold her closely against him, but when she felt he carried her in his arms, her typical smile returned. Amused and surprised by his actions, she liked the manners he showed. Her wings settled nicely beneath her as she looked at his face before the werewolf quickly went to her neck. Elizia sighed as sign that she liked him nuzzling against her, tingling sensations going up and down her neck as her hand lifted towards his head, caressing his hair. She sighed once more as she felt his paw kneading her sensitive large mounds, her nipples not taking that long to start getting hard under the attention of his thumbs and blood start going to her breasts.

SFA---

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Edward grinned to himself as he continued to nuzzle her, his movements gentle and affectionate in response to her hand caressing his fur, which he found to be quite soothing. His paw continued to knead and fondle and caress her breasts, and the other paw gently rubbed against her belly, brushing against the skin gently, as he continued to pleasure the goddess in his own special way.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:33 am
Profile YIM

Elizia too smiled to herself as she noticed the werewolf's nuzzle getting more affectionate as she caressed his fur, she knew it soothed him. She liked his motion on her neck, so she caressed more, moving her hand to his ears, going ahead to try if he liked the typical feeling behind the ears. Her breasts swelled even larger as she felt the pleasure warming her chest, her nipples becoming erect. Her hand went to his arm, and tugged on it to make him venture beneath her clothes and feel for himself her real skin. Eliz made another soft sigh when she felt his hand on her stomach. It was that motion that soothed her and so let him go on as he wished for now.

SFA---

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 am

Despite himself, Edward found that the goddess was really nice this way... the way her hands caressed his fur and scratched his ears made him feel a bit playful. He then nuzzled her more affectionately, lifting his head slightly to lick her face affectionately, before continuing to nuzzle her neck for a moment.

He then backed up a little, and then gently removed her clothes, before his muzzle went to her neck, giving her a few playful nips, before moving downwards, his muzzle going to one of her breasts, nuzzling and licking one nipple, and he used one paw to caress, and fondle the other.

His other paw continued to rub and caress her belly, his velvet pad rubbing gently against her skin.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next