View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia) 

Post Re: The Goddess and the Wolf (For Elizia)
Edward nodded as he gently spread the goddess's legs with his paws and positioned himself between, and he slowly slipped his cock into her and waited for her to be comfy before he started thrusting into her, his mouth continuing where he left off as he paid attention to her breasts and nipples once more.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 pm
Profile YIM

The deity rested back on her arms as the wolf positioned himself between her legs, the pair of them moving enough for him to have space enough to move. One of hr hands grabbed his arm as she felt the tip penetrating her sex, quickly feeling the wet and warm velvet walls of her womanhood. His phallus was quickly squeezed by her sex and when he started thrusting, Elizia pulled her head back a little, as the other hand went back to caress Edward's hair as he continued to play with her large orbs.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Edward smiled as he continued to lick and suck at her orbs, occasionally giving her nipples a few playful nips as he started thrusting just a little faster from the pace that he started with. He was certainly enjoying the way she was rubbing against his hair, and he looked up briefly to say in an amused tone. "I wonder milady, if you have ever raised a pet wolf or something? You certainly know where the sweet spots of canines like me like to be rubbed."

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

Elizia looked down a bit as Edward asked the deity something, and after hearing it all, she only could release an amused giggle. "I've raised various pets, but one of my siblings used to own a wolf as large as a bull. I guess it's paying off now if you're enjoying it," she admitted as she continued to rub and play with the wolf's fur in a playful manner, smiling at him as her legs locked themselves around his waist as he quickened the pace. He would be able to feel her velvet walls clamping down on his member already.

SFA---

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Edward chuckled as he continued to thrust his cock into the goddess' pussy, maintaining the same rythmn as before as he groaned slightly with the feeling of her walls clamping against his thrusting cock.

"Really, a wolf as big as full grown bull? That must be a sight to see, I reckon." He said with amusement as he let out a soft sigh of pleasure with her touches. He really liked the way he was touching him, that is one thing he was really sure of.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

"Quite a sight, but not as delightful as you, my dear Edward. You are more than just a pet wolf," she replied with cooing words as she smiled at him, rubbing the fur on his head and neck before pulling him a bit closer to her cleavage, offering her ample bosom for him to play with. She couldn't hold back some sighs and soft moans of pleasure herself, as his cock continued to thrust into her tight walls. Her legs themselves tightened around him as she encouraged him to move faster, her sex clamping down on his member every time he pulled back, as if trying to suck him back in.

SFA---

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Edward just raised a brow at her comment, and then licked at her bosom again for a few moments, thrusting harder into the goddess as she encouraged him with the way her legs were tightening around him. He continued to sigh in pleasure as he was rubbed in the right places, and he smiled at her and asked. "I see... and what am I to you, my lady?"

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:49 pm
Profile YIM

She was enjoying once again the lovely and tender moves that Edward did to her. The licks and playful sucks of his tongue at her large pair of breasts and the increasingly fast thrusts of his manhood at her sex, pleasing the tight walls of the beautiful goddess. Elizia joined the wolf's sighs with her soft moans that by the second started to be more pleasure-filled and louder. However, when he asked her opinion, the deity stopped her moans with a final one filled with curiosity and lust. She pondered for a few seconds as her body continued to bounce with his hard thrusts, caressed his head's fur and pulled his face up to look at him, as if trying to find an answer in his eyes. "You certainly are not my pet, Edward. You are someone in this island with whom I've had the pleasure to relate to and talk more normally, different from other monsters that do not think besides satisfying their carnal needs. What am I to you then, my dear wolf?" She said at last, with a smile on her face as she returned the question.

SFA---

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Edward continued his ministrations on the goddess, pleased that he was giving her pleasure which was evident by her soft moans in pleasure. She then surprised him by pulling his face up to meet hers, even as he continued to thrust into her in a hard, but steady rhythm. He pondered the question in his mind for a moment before saying. "You might be a deity, milady... and I a hybrid of two traditionally known 'dark' creatures. But I see you as a woman, and not as a sex object like many of the monsters here do."

He paused for a moment before saying again. "I see an individual who is intelligent and fun to be with, and talk about normal everyday things as well as intellectually stimulating topics while having relations such as this in the process. I do wish that we would have met sooner though... I really enjoy the time that we have together..." He then grinned at her and said with a cheeky expression on his face. "Though I do not mind being your pet once in a while if this is what we will be doing half the time."

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

The goddess listened intently on the careful answer of the wolf, nodding from time to time with a slight smile on her face. Yes, his words were proper and careful, but his intentions were most sincere. And that's what surprised Elizia the most. "Your words are too kind, Edward. I most appreciate them. I'm glad you're different from the majority of the monsters here. I haven't been here long, but I'm glad I have met you this soon." His continued thrusting was starting to create an itching in her loins, a fire that was spreading as the pleasure swelled inside her. She let out a louder laugh when her partner came up with his cheeky comment. "I might not mind it either. I have a large range of treats for pets as well-mannered such as you."

SFA---

Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 am

Edward chuckled and continued to move his hips, thrusting into the goddess in slow, languid thrusts as he heard what she said earlier. "I see.... and what exactly are the treats that you have in mind, milady?"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 pm
Profile YIM

Her mouth was slightly open, half smiling and half letting out soft moans as the wolf pushed into her with slow and careful thrusts. Elizia chuckled in return as Edward hoped to know of the treats she mentioned. "Well, that my dear wolf, you will have to find out eventually. But I'm sure you'll earn them oh so well..." she replied, her legs around his back tightening lightly to encourage him to move faster.

SFA---

Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:29 am

"Ahhh, you make this wolf curious with your words, my goddess... but I suppose you are right. Its no fun to learn of such things this early, don't you think?" He said with an amused grin on his face as he moved his hips harder and faster into the goddess's cunt.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:17 am
Profile YIM

The deity released a cute laugh as she petted Edward's head. Teasing him and seeing his reactions were something entertaining, but she also looked forward to it. "Indeed. Ignorance is a luxury I'm giving you. And curious is good too; it's a fine trait in beings like you." Elizia gave a sly smile before closing her eyes lightly and moaning harder. Her velvet walls tightened and gripped the wolf's cock hard and her juices soaked his length completely, dripping slightly. Her body was starting to be filled with a heat of pleasure from those caresses and thrusts of his.

SFA---

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 am

"You sound conflicted... milady... which of those two characteristics do you think is good?" He said with a bit of amusement as he thrust harder and faster into the goddess's pussy, using his mouth and paws to stimulate the divine lady into a realm of pleasure... though he did not know how well he was doing it.

Sat May 05, 2012 2:59 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7