View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Learning From A Demon Lord (Tag Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Learning From A Demon Lord (Tag Fornicarus)
Edward let out growls of pleasure as he pounded into Ria's pussy hot and heavy, relishing the way her pussy seemed to suck his cock in, and the way it held his cock with a vice like grip, and her juices provided much needed lubrication for his cock to pound into her.

He gave in more to his animal as he moved his hips even faster, thrusting in and out of her in a wild frenzied pace, eager to deposit his seed into this willing female that was under him. His eyes were fixed onto hers, a wild animalistic lust and power shining from within them, as his lust aura exploded in full blast, his pheromones running wild as the wild mating took place in the room.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 am
Profile YIM

The succubus moaned louder and harder with every thrust, her climax fast approaching as the werewolf kept sliding into her hard and fast. She couldn't help but hug her legs around the werewolf more tightly, wanting to feel him inside her even more. Or rather, she wanted nothing more than that and saw no reason to do anything that went against her desires. With her guest taking her harder and his aura growing even stronger, the succubus only felt it as just another wonderful note in a delicious symphony of pleasure and lust, urging him on more and more with her heavy pants and loud moans. It wasn't long until her nether lips clenched down on the thick cock even more, her inner walls squeezing down hard on the hard member inside her as she rode the crest of her orgasm, squealing even louder, a squeal that surely did not go unnoticed as usual, the servants of her father's luxurious estates shaking their head at the promiscuous daughter.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Edward was amazed at how lustful and a wild ride Ria was, but then again, when she is the daughter of a higher being... that is to be expected. As she came, he gritted his teeth as he controlled himself from cumming, but pounded harder into her instead, to get her to squeal harder in pleasure that she would ever want or receive from anyone.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 am
Profile YIM

The succubus kept on squealing with every hard thrust, gripping the werewolf tightly against her body, absolutely loving how hard she was being taken now. Even when there was a banging sound coming from the closed doors, the female ignored it and urged her guest on harder, wanting as much as he could give her. Even when a servant shouted, mentioning that her brother wished to see the guest, the demoness ignored it and held on to him more tightly.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:34 am

Edward's ears perked at the banging sound of the door and the sound of a female asking that Luju wanted to see him, he figured that he would have to finish this soon. Making that decision, he plunged deeper and harder into her, riding her in wild abandon, until he felt himself close to his peak.

That led him to thrusting into her in an even wilder pace, until he reached his peak and he gripped her to him, his knot swelling, locking them together as he howled, his seed spilled out of his cock in a torrent, gushing into her depths.

Once he was done, he took some time to relax as his cock softened and his knot shrank, before he removed himself from her. "So, Miss Ria... was that to your satisfaction? And it seems that your brother wants to see me now... may I be excused?"

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 am
Profile YIM

"Consider me quite satisfied, Edward. When you get back, we'll get started on putting that voice of yours to good use, and... As nice as the lust aura was, hon, I'm going to show you how to really turn it on." Ria purred as she snuggled into the bed, relaxing her supine body against the silky sheets. "You're excused in the meantime, though. Have fun with the idiot." The succubus watched as the werewolf left, pulling her blanket over her and sighing contentedly. The servant then showed Edward the way to the lobby of the estates, moving quietly and being careful as to not raise her eyes up at anyone as per the rules set down by the demon lord himself.

Luju, leaning against one of the columns, snorted as soon as he saw the servant and the Marquis' guest approaching. "About fuckin' time." With the servant leaving, Luju stepped forward a bit, giving the werewolf another measuring stare. "Well, since we gotta teach you how to be the best you can be, on the old man's orders... Don't expect any mercy from me and keep up with me if you can. You look too much like a good little student for my liking, so I'm going to toughen you up a bit, wolf boy. And while we're at it, you want to learn how to control lust? Well, you're gonna need to learn some basic skills then. Like putting people into a partial sleeping state, making them receptive to your commands. It'll take some training but I'm sure we'll be able to figure something that works for you." The demon grinned as he pushed the door open and gestured for the werewolf to follow.

(I'll start the new thread in the Monsters Hideout as well.)

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 am

Edward nodded and then put his pants back on, and met Luju who said to him in his usual 'charming' manner. He then nodded and said.

"I wasn't expecting mercy from you, Master Luju... if anything, I might expect you to be tough on me, perhaps even tougher than the way my father has trained me in the past. Still, I am honored to be able to learn from you, and you will not be disappointed."

He then followed Luju dutifully out of the room, following him closely to where he is going to have his next lesson.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3