View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Learning From A Demon Lord (Tag Fornicarus) 

Post Learning From A Demon Lord (Tag Fornicarus)
Edward read through the letter that his mother sent him through a magical letter. According to her, there was a Demon Lord... coming from Hell itself, which was an acquaintance of their family, so long ago. In her letter, she wishes him to contact the Demon Lord, which is called Forneus, Marquis of Hell, to offer him friendship and allegiance from the House of Martlett.

According to his mother, Edward could definitely learn a lot of things from the High Demon Lord, and had included instructions on how to summon him as well. He then started tracing the pattern on the floor, marking Forneus's symbol, and called out.

"I, Edward Silvar, Heir to the Houses Silvar and Martlett, call upon you, Forneus, Marquis of Hell!!

"I, Edward Silvar, Heir to the Houses Silvar and Martlett, call upon you, Forneus, Marquis of Hell!!

He then waited for the demon lord to answer his call.

Wed May 12, 2010 1:56 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Learning From A Demon Lord (Tag Fornicarus)
For a moment, it seemed as if nothing had happened despite the monster's summons. Then, something seemed akin to a ripple in existence, almost as if something had just changed in an instant. And there was a new presence present, seemingly malevolent and demanding. Gaining strength from the elements around him, the demon lord began to form, growing corporeal and solid with every passing second. Soon, the Marquis was present, his great serpentine body coiled up and resting on his long tail, on the symbol Edward had drawn into the ground. Ordinarily, he did not take well to being summoned, by monsters of all beings. If it had been a female, then it would merely had ended in a night of ravaging the girl. But monsters were a different story all together. But then again, he had just been trapped in the vast emptiness of space.

It was nice to be back on Shokushu, for where else would this place be, after all. So perhaps, thanks were in order... After some questioning, of course. The Marquis, his four thick arms raised slightly with claws outstretched, bent forth to stare down at the son of Houses Silvar and Martlett. "And... Who dares call forth the Marquis?" He would reward the young man for returning him to the island but answers had to be had, and regardless of who it was, he still did not enjoy being summoned without knowing of it in advance. One simply did not expect a great demon of Hell to be submissive and cowed so readily, after all...

Wed May 12, 2010 3:17 am

Edward looked at the visage of the Marquis, and he is indeed an impressive demon. No wonder Mother asked me to respect him. He doubted that even his father and mother, and his brothers and sisters combined, would be able to defeat him.

"Greetings, Lord Forneus..." Edward said politely, bowing on one knee. "My name is Edward Silvar, heir to the Houses Silvar and Martlett of Makai. My mother, Evelyn Martlett... whom you have a brief acquaintance during your ascension to the ruler of Hell, wishes to give you her regards. She is most grateful for your assistance in her rise to power back then."

He then paused for a moment, and said. "My mother left specific instructions for me to summon you, as she believes you, being the superior, and ultimate ruler of demons and magic of lust... would be a good teacher to me in the matters of the flesh. And so, I humbly request that you tutor me, Lord Forneus... to be your apprentice in the matters of lust magic, and everything that it entails."

Wed May 12, 2010 3:43 am
Profile YIM

The Marquis watched with interest as his summoner placed himself on one knee and bowed before the demon lord, pleased that this one at least knew how to convey respect and manner. But his words, however, did not seem familiar to him in the least bit. He supposed then that there must have been another individual who went by the name Forneus as well. Then again, the demon of myth was said to be quite powerful and beloved, so it was no surprise that there would be pretenders and impostors. But it would be prudent to let that slide and instead play the role that had been set out for him.

"Evelyn Martlett, eh? I am pleased to receive her regards then, and equally as pleased to see that she remembers to place credit where it is due." The Marquis went over the rest of what Edward had said, a bit hesitant in taking on what was tantamount to a student. Commitments was not something he quite enjoyed making or were they something he was pleased with keeping but one's integrity had to be preserved. Then again, making a deal like this would be beneficial for him, provide it happened to include perks for the Marquis as well. Ahh, so be it.

"Young Silvar," The Marquis began, lowering himself some to put the young monster at ease but not enough to allow him to believe that the demon lord saw him as anything similar to equals. The lines of power had to be drawn, after all. The hierarchy couldn't be ignored, regardless of species or beings. That and the flattery had worked. "I hear your request. But did your mother believe that I would gladly take you on as appreciate without so much an offering? I am sure she did not fail to mention that. What do you offer in return for my teachings?"

Wed May 12, 2010 4:38 am

Edward was pleased that Forneus did not seem angry at him, which was good. Blasted into the depths of hell, your soul damned for eternity was not his idea of a picnic in the woods, metaphorically speaking.

He then listened to what the demon lord had to say, and he nodded. "Mother did indeed, Lord Forneus." He said in his polite tone, a hint of flattery on his lips. "However, the payment you seek lies with my mother. She might not avail herself to you again, since she has somehow gained my father's fidelity in terms of marriage... but she has someone in mind. MY aunt, Seriana Martlett, has a daughter... Isabelle Martlett. For a while now, this cousin of mine has been spurning offers of marriage right and left... since she deemed her suitors to be in her own words, 'a bunch of sniveling, cowardly toadies'. She has a bit of a fascination of you, my Lord, and she has always dreamnt to be a consort of yours."

He paused for a moment, and said. "If you would accept me as an apprentice, my aunt would gladly send her over to you. And on top of that, you would earn the allegiance of the Martlett family, should you need allies in the plane of Makai. That is what my mother is offering in change for me studying under you as an apprentice, Lord Forneus."

Wed May 12, 2010 4:49 am
Profile YIM

This was an intriguing offer, to be sure. One could never have too many consorts, regardless of what they thought of their lot in life or what was due to them. To be the consort of a demon lord wasn't something one got offered often, but it was still something to consider. And he was reasonably confident that this 'Isabelle' wouldn't be anything but beautiful. From what it seemed, this Edward and his family wasn't intent on angering who was apparently their benefactor in the past. That, and this Isabelle seemed to be the feisty sort, calling her suitors such things. Such a woman only promised to be entertaining. Plus, to have the allegiance of an House, even if their value was unknown at this point, was a plus.

"Very well. I am pleased with this offering." The Marquis gave Edward a nod, acknowledging his offer of his cousin. "So, I am to teach you of the powers of lust and temptation, and in your own words, 'everything that it entails'? And just why would someone like you wish to learn about this? No doubt for some grand design, as planned by your mother? Or is this for your own ends?"

Wed May 12, 2010 5:09 am

Edward was pleased that Forneus had accepted his offer, and no doubt that cousin Isabelle would too, seeing that her wildest dream is about to come true. For now, he listened to Forneus's words and he thought for a moment, before he replied.

"Actually, Lord Forneus... since I am the heir of a house of succubi and incubi... my mother wishes me to gain more knowledge regarding the magical and demonic arts of the flesh, and carnal pleasures. No doubt my mother has already planned this to make the transition of my heirship to be smooth, and by the time I am head of both houses, I would be better equipped to deal with any potential stumbling blocks to House Martlett's rise to power within Makai's power hierarchy. MY mother's goal is simple, Lord Forneus... to be the number two spot in terms of political power, just below the House Aensland and Maximoff."

He paused for a moment, before he continued. "That, and I am primarily a scholar and mage. Who wouldn't want a chance to learn under a being of power like yourself, who has mastery over all the carnal arts, demonic or otherwise. And think of it, Lord Forneus... by obtaining Isabelle is your consort, not only your position as a Ruler of Hell further solidified... you would also gain the esteem pleasure of choosing your future consorts amongst my clan members."

Wed May 12, 2010 5:19 am
Profile YIM

"Then, in return for such honors, I shall provide assistance in the future should your Houses ever need such things, but understand this... You may receive such assistance in the form of another power different from my own." While he wasn't quite sure about all this Houses business nor the situation on this world, Makai... Sending his underlings there to aid such people wouldn't be out of the question. He knew that the twins Lujuria alone would be enough, most likely. He could always make more of such individuals, after all.

"Now," The demon lord began yet again, "Tell me about yourself so that I may decide on where to begin your studies. I imagine you've already made attempts on delving into the realm of lust, otherwise you wouldn't be asking to study under a master." It was only a hunch, but the demon believed that this one wished for assistance in order to learn more about lust and how to control such a thing and that meant that he had some dealings in doing so in the past. It would be best to learn all about this Edward before beginning any lessons.

Wed May 12, 2010 5:35 am

"Of course, Lord Forneus...." Edward replied, understanding the demon lord's situation. After all, his mother has many underlings to carry out tasks for her, tasks that she deemed to be too mundane, or too easy for her to take on personally.

"Well, Lord Forneus..." He began as he was asked about his own experiences. "I have some experiences in minor summonings, such as a collection plant that my mother gifted to me to collect female juices, proof of arousal, as well as a mixture of a female virgin's blood mixed with their cum, which is a potent reagent for any lust spells. I have successful experimented on one student, using a mixture of pheromones, and the innate lust aura that all succubi and incubi produced, including a medium lust spell on her with satisfactory results."

He paused for a moment, before saying. "On top of that, my collection plant, and my cum is also a powerful aphrodisiac to drive a female subject mad with lust so she will be easily manipulated and bent to my will."

He then sighed. "Unfortunately, the more complicated spells that my mother sent me, are still too far out of reach, and I tried once... and the spell backfired upon myself. Thankfully there was a student who helped me to relieve myself, which is the same student whom I experimented on. SO far... I think that is all the experiences that I have gone through so far, Lord Forneus."

Wed May 12, 2010 5:50 am
Profile YIM

"I see, you've already made progress then, good." The Marquis peered down at Edward, seeming to be pondering what to do with the werewolf/incubus hybrid. He could see that this monster already had an arsenal of weapons in which to use in capturing and dominating females. Good, it would aid the young Silvar a great deal. "I fear I cannot teach you anything just yet, as you lack the necessary power to wield such forces as those that I wield. However, I extend to you an invitation to accompany me back to Hell, to my own House, where knowledge and instruction may be found."

Yes, he knew just who would be adequate in the task of aiding this monster in learning how to harness the power of lust... The great demon lord then waved his hand, causing ripples in the air to form. Soon, a rift could be seen, as if it were a tear in existence itself. Through the rift, nothing but an absolute blackness could be seen, swallowing up all light. "Follow me, if you wish to. Lujuria awaits." The Marquis added before allowing his body to begin shifting around, the long serpentine form setting down on the ground and slithering through the rift easily, fearlessly. Indeed, the demonic twins would be responsible, and who knows? It just might even keep the two busy and keep them out of further trouble.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:41 am

Edward felt himself somewhat pleased as the demon lord praised him, though he was slightly disappointed to learn that he feels that he could not be instructed, just yet. However, his eye lit up slightly as he heard that he was to follow Forneus to his own domain in Hell, to get more instruction.

He watched intently as the rift opened, with fascination, and when Forneus beckoned him to follow him, he did so without hesitation, following him through the portal, where he could learn more under a great Master. Hopefully, he could gain more knowledge, and emerge more knowledgeable than before.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:51 am
Profile YIM

Fornicarus pushed the great doors opened as he moved into the next chamber, having found who he was looking for. Luju was resting on a couch, seemingly asleep, while his sister Ria relaxed against the wall, reading a book. "Ah, Luju and Ria! My children, we've a guest here now!" The demon lord grinned as Ria perked up and the sleeping Luju cracked an eye open, still disinterested. Presenting the werewolf/incubus hybrid before the twin, the demon lord spoke again. "This is Edward Silvar. He has recently entered a contract with me, in the hopes of learning even greater powers. I think... it would be best if the two of you were to teach him how to get a handle on his powers, perhaps teach him other things as well." The Marquis stared mostly at Luju, making it clear that this wasn't optional at all.

Luju sighed. "Aw, fuck. Now we gotta teach your fucking disciples too?" The pale demon growled, clearly annoyed, as he directed an angry glare at Edward. "Am I getting anything out of this, old man?" The demon lord grinned. "Certainly. You get the pleasure of being a teacher! And your continued existence." Luju glowered as he fell back asleep, clearly not interested in continuing this argument any further. Ria, on the other hand, had approached Luju, slipping her arm in under the werewolf's own as she leaned against him. "I think it sounds like a wonderful idea, father. I'd be glad to teach, Edward? anything he wants to learn." The succubus then looked back at Edward. "Would you like a tour of the palace, Edward? I'm sure we could prepare a room for you to use, if you'd like?" Luju snorted at this point, but it was difficult to figure out whenever it was at his sister acting like such a lackey to her father or whenever he knew she had something in mind.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:57 am

Edward looked around the chamber and was quite appreciative of it. It reminded him of the minor palatial holdings that his mother's family held, only more extravagant, though it wasn't a surprise considering the power that the Marquis held.

He then returned the demon Luju's glare with cool indifference, though inside, he was wincing slightly. The power levels that this demon held was at least two levels above him, but his mother hand told him that fear was something demon thrived in, and it would not do to show any weakness in front of them... at least for now.

Ria however, was something he was used to. Succubi like her were numerous in his home realm of Makai, and having spent time around them, he was more or less used to their wiles, though he did not underestimate them. He knew that his sister and mother, and aunts... and many member of his mother's family would do something like this, when they wanted something. This would mean that Ria was either interested in him, or was planning something.

He then grinned at her and said to her in a friendly and polite manner. "It would be a pleasure to do so, Miss Ria... and I'll have you know that I am part incubi... so in a way, we are somewhat related as a race... of course, the difference is that I am half werewolf, half incubi... while you are pureblood... which makes you my elder... in a way."

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 am
Profile YIM

"Hehe, polite, aren't we?" The succubus smiled at Edward as she waved at her father, leading the hybrid back out into the hall he had just come through. Behind them, the voice of Luju echoed, "Have fun with the fuckin' whore, Eddie" Which was then met with, suspiciously, the sound of a heavy tail slamming down through furniture, accompanied by an agonized scream. Ria sighed, shaking her head as she pulled Edward along with her. "You'll have to forgive my brother. He's... Retarded, I'm afraid. Dropped one time too many. Granted, it was more of a 'thrown off a cliff' but... Whatever!" The succubus giggled as she led her guest into another great chamber, filled with what must have been beyond tens of thousands of books. "As you can see, this is the library... Anything you'd like to read, feel free to just take the book out and enjoy."

The succubus then went on, showing the part werewolf, part incubus around the palace of the Marquis, showing him all of the important rooms, along with explaining about them and ensuring that he knew what to do with them. Other rooms, less important, had been skipped over. One in particular: "This is just Luju's room, feel free to toss your trash in there if you'd like. That's what I do all the time." It was only when they finally made it to the last room in the palace, after she had shown him where the Marquis rested whenever he wasn't at Shokushu, that Ria finally let go of Edward and stepped into her own bedroom. "And... this is my room!" Ria smiled as she looked around at her bedroom, which looked very much like any young adult female's room, only it was filled with more pictures and posters of what the succubus had decided were 'extremely hot' demons and monsters, along with her clothes and toys discarded all over the floor. "Kinda messy, I'm afraid, but who cares. Any questions?"

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:30 am

Edward just raised an eyebrow at Luju's comments, and then sweatdropped a little when Ria mentioned about her brother so casually. This really looked like one HELL of a dysfunctional family, and he was reminded of his own family, which didn't seem so insane compared to this one.

Shaking his head at such thoughts, his eyes had a hungry gleam when he saw the library. This was far more vast and the variety of books set his scholar blood afire, and he already had thoughts to study as much as he could here.

He then looked at Ria when she commented about Luju, and then said carefuuly. "I see... don't you think you're taking this sibling love/hate relationship with your brother a bit far, Miss Ria? It's not my place to comment, but I don't do things that far with my own siblings, even though I get upset at them sometimes."

When he entered her room, he then looked at her and said. "Well, this really looks like a normal girl's room, a bit messy like you said, but I've seen worse. I was thinking to ask... what will your training consist of, I wonder?"

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next