View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Learning From A Demon Lord (Tag Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Learning From A Demon Lord (Tag Fornicarus)
"Well... If I'm gonna be training you, like my father wants me to, then I suppose it'd be best to teach you how to use certain abilities that I use. If you wanted to look at it from another perspective, you could say that I'm something of a manipulator, while Luju's more of a dominating type. We're born of lust, the two of us. With Luju, he got the power of domination. For me, it's compulsion." Ria smiled as she sat down onto her bed, leaning back into the pillows and stretched. "I can make people do absolutely anything I want them to do, and they'd think they were doing it out of their own free will. With just suggestions alone, the hearts and minds of my enemies belong to me. Fitting, isn't it? Given who my father is." Ria smiled, knowing all about the legends that spoke of the Marquis, Forneus, being loved by his friends and foes alike.

The succubus then sat up, arms hugging her legs. "So... If you're going to be learning those sort of stuff, the training's probably going to be tough, but I'm sure you can handle it. You're part incubus too, that'll make things easier, maybe. I think Luju'd probably have a better idea of how that would work, so you'd have to ask him about how to get a handle on that." With a quick peek at her doors, Ria smiled as the doors shut themselves, locking up as well. The succubus returned her stare at Edward, a mischievous smile on her lips. "Now, what do a girl have to do to get her brains fucked out, huh?" Ria giggled as she got off her butt and sat down on her stomach instead, staring up at her guest. "Or maybe... you're more interested in getting in bed with my brother?" Ria smiled, her voice full of teasing.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:02 am

Edward listened closely to Ria and was a bit surprised by how she and Luju seemed to be born from the essence of lust, but also both of them hold domain in different forms of ways to subdue prey. He then sat beside her bed and nodded. It would make sense that Ria, a succubi was a manipulator... and he had no doubt she was a master at it. Living with a family of succubi makes you understand that perfectly.

He then looked at her with an amused look and said. "There are limits to jokes, Miss Ria... and I assure you that I am 100 % straight when it comes to sexual preferences..." He then shifted to his true form and grinned at her as he released his lust aura at medium strength, and then moved to her side, and drew her into his arms, nuzzling her neck gently, giving her a few playful nips as well.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 am
Profile YIM

Ria smiled as the werewolf gave her an amused look, doing nothing to stop him as he moved into action. This was just what she wanted, anyway. She had never been one to allow opportunity to slip by without making it give her such a good fucking. It was only when the werewolf had done something differently that Ria noticed it. 'Lust aura, huh? And only this strong?' The succubus giggled as she wriggled around until she was on her back, a hand pushing Edward up. Even as her body soaked up on the lust aura, engorging on it like some hungry beast, the succubus gave him a teasing wink. "There are limits to jokes, Mr. Edward..." The succubus parroted his words back at him. ...And I assure you, that I am one hundred percent wet already. There's no need to, uh..." Ria smiled as she undid the clasp behind her neck, allowing the cloth barely covering her breasts to go free, before pulling them away from her body entirely. "Show me the animal you are, Edward. Or I might be liable to think other things about you." Then the succubus stared down at her heavy globes before smiling up at the werewolf. "Like what you see?"

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 am

Edward grinned as he released his aura to its full capacity, seeing that she can take it, and he glanced at her breasts before nodding. " I do... but before we go hot and heavy with each other... I like to do things my way with you. We can rut like beasts in heat later."

He continued to nip her playfully, and then let her go, before pushing her on her back, and used his tongue and mouth to pay attention to her breasts, and used his paw to cup her sex for a moment, and caressed it against it for a moment, before inserting two fingers into her and fucked her roughly with it, flicking his thumb against her clit occasionally.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhh, do as you will then." Ria sighed as she settled back against the bed, a leg sliding up and down against the werewolf. The lust aura, now that it had been pushed to full power, was absolutely delicious for the succubus feeding on it, growing even wetter within her pussy. Even under the lust aura, Ria moaned loudly as the werewolf shifted his attention to her full breasts, the tongue and mouth feeling absolutely divine against her mounds. Another loud gasp escaped her as she felt two fingers sliding into her hot sex, before suddenly squealing in delight as the werewolf began fingerfucking her roughly, absolutely loving it. Even as she began to writhe and moan under the werewolf, her tail began moving into action, slipping in between the hybrid's pants and wrapping around his cock. If he was going to enjoy her his way, then she'd just have to make it hard for him. Ria did so love sabotaging plans. The tail began to pump Edward's cock as Ria placed a hand over her guest's head, fingers tangling in his hair as she moaned in pure delight and arousal.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:52 am

Edward grinned to himself as he fingerfucked Ria, earning squeals of pleasure from her, and he added a third finger into her, fucking her just as roughly, and at the same time, releasing the pheromones that his werewolf side to drive her a little wilder.

What he didn't take into account was her tail suddenly snaked between his pants, and wrapped around his cock and then started to pump it, catching him off guard for a moment, though he tried his best to hold in the wild pleasure that was running through him. The feeling of her hand against his fur was ecstatic, and her moans was music in his ears. Still he kept himself at his task, pleasuring her breasts with his mouth and tongue, playfully nipping and licking against her erect nipples to drive her wilder in pleasure.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 am
Profile YIM

Ria squealed in delight once again as the werewolf nipped on her hard nipples, panting heavily and trying to push her breasts out more for her guest to take advantage of. The third finger in her pussy only made it even more pleasurable for the succubus, her cunt clamping down hard on the fingers, hungry for more. She couldn't help but pout at Edward through lust-filled eyes as he managed to hold on despite the fact that her tail was jerking him off inside his own pants. So the wolf was stubborn... Well, two could play at that game. Ria giggled softly in between her pants as she brought her leg up enough to allow her bare feet to slid in under the werewolf's body, rubbing hard against the cock, determined to get the man to either come or get him to snap and move past the teasing stage. Perhaps a little bit of taunting would go a long way as well. "Sheesh, I'm starting to think you weren't breastfed enough, Edward..." The succubus laughed softly as a second hand ran through the werewolf's hair as well, giving out gasps and moans as she did so. "Or maybe... You just want a titfuck?"

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:38 am

Edward just gazed at Ria with amusement as he continued to pleasure her breasts with his mouth, and then fucked her harder with his three fingers inside her, and he was pleased that she responded to him quite nicely. Her pout made her look cute, but sexy as hell, and if he was a normal man, he would have succumbed under her charms.

He then mentally groaned as she used her leg to further tease his cock, and he paused for a moment and grinned at her. "Well, maybe I just have a breast fetish... you never know... and you know what, I think my mother is going to love you, Ria... that is if the Marquis allows you to be with me in a more... permanent basis after this is over."

He really loved the way she ran her fingers against his fur, as it made him feel turned on... but yet relaxed at the same time. "Don't worry, if it is a titfuck you want, you'll get it, Ria.... when I am ready. For now, please be patient while I play my game with you."

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:47 am
Profile YIM

Ria smiled, almost sweetly, as the werewolf spoke. Her hands moved from the back of the werewolf and pushed up against his chest, telling him that she wanted his attention. "Let's just get something straight, Edward... Even if the Marquis allows anything, what makes you think I'm interested in being with anyone, permanently or not? Don't read too much into this. My father wants me to teach you, fine. I'll teach you. Right now, I'm just using you, and in all honesty, I don't care much for anything but getting fucked." The succubus tilted her head to the side slightly as she smiled up at Edward, ever confident, ever hungry. "And baby, what makes you think I'm patient? Just so you know, I'm the least patient out of my brothers and sisters. Out of all of his children, the Marquis loves me the most. He spoils me rotten. He lets me have everything I want." The succubus giggled as she drew a line up the werewolf's chest with her finger, looking down at the bulge within his pants. "Beside, you're my student now, aren't you? You should be listening to your teacher, especially when she's telling you she wants to be fucked and fucked hard." Ria smiled before adding, "If you're interested in foreplay, we got plenty of servants around. Go take one of them."

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Edward paused for a moment as he heard Ria made her statement, and he grinned. "Ahhh I see... so, it's not all that different from my home in Makai... that makes things all that simpler then."

He then removed himself from her and removed his pants, letting his cock spring free from its bindings. "But you are correct in saying that I am your student, and since it is what you wish... your wish is my command. And I'll take you up on your offer in getting one of your servants to have some clean and honest fun with in bed, in between lessons, I hope."

He then positioned himself just between her legs, and then drove his cock deep into her, and gripped her hips hard and started moving his hips in a controlled, but energetic fashion, thrusting into her as his mouth and tongue resumed their assault on her breasts.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:49 am
Profile YIM

Ria squealed loudly as the werewolf drove his meat into her hungry pussy, clamping down tightly on the shaft already. Panting even more, the succubus moaned and gasped loudly as her guest finally gave her what she wanted, relishing in the sensation of being filled up like the way she was. She would have loved it if there were more but Edward was only one man. Ah, she'd have enjoy an orgy at another time, but for the time being, she was certainly loving being fucked now. Quickly, Ria slung her legs around the werewolf's back, encouraging him to go wild on her, even as she panted happily with her breasts getting attention from the monster, her hands running over the werewolf's back, fingernails digging into him. Despite the werewolf going at her in such a controlled pace, the succubus couldn't help but push herself up to meet his thrusts, wanting more- No, needing more, and the succubus said so in between her moaning, her hungry eyes never leaving the guest on top of her.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Edward was amazed at how tight and wet Ria's pussy was, and certainly, she was the first of his mother's kind that he had ever. He thought of many of his past suitors, and many was like his teacher, though he never bedded them. Ria however, was different... since he wanted something from her as well, so he had no qualms about doing so... though he certainly have to consider in really looking at the girls back home again, especially those he was good friends with, to see if any of them are potential mates.

But for now, due to his teacher's urgings, he moved his hips slightly faster, driving into her in a slightly more frantic pace.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:21 am
Profile YIM

Ria moaned even louder as the werewolf began driving into her at a more frantic pace, absolutely loving it when he did so and hoping he'd be more rough as well. The succubus was simply in Heaven, as ironic as it was, with her guest fucking her like this against the bed. By now, Ria was beginning to arch her back as her eyes rolled back into her head, drool running down the side of her mouth. "Harder, Edward! Harder, please!" Usually, she was the one to fuck people, and usually she was in control. But when it came to getting fucked like this, she practically had no self-control whatsoever and was pretty much nothing but a sex-starved nymphomaniac. Most of the time, she really loved her power over compulsion, but there were times like these when she was completely euphoric about it. It might have been a weakness, being vulnerable to your own power, but... God, the perks were just so good! "More, Edward! Give it to me harder!"

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 am

Edward was feeling euphoric right now. Despite being a 'daughter' of Forneus, Ria seemed to be rather receptive of the way he was taking her right now. As she encouraged him to take her harder, Edward began to give in to his baser instincts, the wolf starting to come to the fore as he started moving his hips in a rapid manner, pistoning his cock in and out of Ria's sopping wet pussy, letting out wild animalistic growls as he did so.

At the same time, he also gripped her hips hard, locking to him as he coupled wildly with her, wanting to dominate this female beneath him as wildly as possible.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:15 am
Profile YIM

Ria squealed even more loudly as the werewolf went at her even harder, toes curling even as she hugged her legs more tightly against Edward. Sopping wet pussy, yes, but unbelievably tight as it clamped down even more on the werewolf's hard meat, almost as if it was sucking the monster off even as he fucked the succubus. Ria moaned loudly with every thrust, wrapping her arms around Edward even harder as she held on to him, wanting nothing more than for him to fuck her as hard as he could. She wasn't one to be dominated easily, but she could never turn down a good fuck and as good as Edward was giving it to her, the succubus had no problems with letting her guest take control of the pace for now. Beside, she'd kill the time with him until her regular lovers came.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next