View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Meeting the natives- open 

Post Meeting the natives- open
As Adam walked off of the captured ADD ship, he noticed that he wasn't on Earth. " Hmmmm. Looks like Earth, but it certainly isn't. Nevermind that, first, I shall meet the locals. Then, if they are hospitable I will collect some samples for expirements in the lab. Off I pop." He went walking on a trail in the woods leaving his lab coat behind and searching dilligently in the foliage for the" natives."

(New guy any advice or rps welcome)

Adam's profile

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:58 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Meeting the natives- open
The large, bounding frame of Beppo was frightening, for the reason of how fast it was. On a short, closed road, there was no doubt the crude, oversized man-shape could outrun a car, and the size of that frame left one all but sure that said car would be of little protection, to the unfortunate victims. His strangely sized, discolored collection of rags were dirty from years of roaming the out-doors, and his facepaint seemed to serve more to unsettle the average person then comfort them. He gave a high-pitched chuckle, moving quickly and erratically around the scientist, as he pulled from his pants a large...horn, and throwing caution to the wind, honked it twice into the face of Adam.

Nothing happened, except a shrill blast of loud noise, and whatever Adam's reaction would be, the large prankster would be driven to a fit of giggles, before speaking, face INCHES from Adam's...Beppo was not a pleasant looking creature, to say the least.

"I CAN DO A CARTWHEEL! Wanna see?!"

It was strange, how Beppo was making no attempt to eat or otherwise kill the human-looking fellow. Could it be, that Beppo understood that this creature was NOT a human, and thus, not a suitable target for mayhem?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:15 pm

" My, what a strange creature." he said as he looked into the creatures face.

(New guy any advice or rps welcome)

Adam's profile

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:30 am
Profile YIM

Beppo gave a shrill laugh, and fell on the floor, thrashing the ground(quite HARD, it must be said) in amusement, before springing to his feet surprisingly, speaking in that friendly, high pitched voice. As he did, he paced back and forth, rampaging, but not toward Adam, himself.

"STRANGE? STRAAAANGE?! I'M NOT STRANGE! I'M NOT, I'M NOT, I'M NOT A STRANGE CREATURE I'M NOT I'M NOT, HYUK HYUK HYUK! I TELL YA WHAT'S STRANGE, A BABY IN A BLENDER, THAT'S FUCKING STRANGE!"

Even still, he stuck out his hand, grinning wide, though it seemed not to be...hostile.

"BEPPO, AT YER SERVICE, PAL!"

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]