View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Demon with a Green Thumb? For Night & the Pixies 

Post Re: A Demon with a Green Thumb? For Night & the Pixies
OOC- Oh is that what were waiting on. I was waiting for a better oppritnity to make my apperance.... Sorry about that. Post up.

I watch from the outside as the succubus talks to the pixies. Her voices was thick with the lust and desire that is inherent in her people. As the aphrodisiacs of the succubus filters through the air as it even gets to me a bit, however my sexual desires were something that I kept a tight lid on due to various reasons. As I watch the Pixies buzz around the two girls an obvious bit of excitement as a smile creeps onto my face. As the sight looked quite entertaining that is until the poor Succubus see's that her aphrodisiac doesn't work so well on her plant friend.

Jezebel wrote:
...And Jezebel's advances didn't seem to faze the plant woman a whole lot either. Sighing softly to herself, the sexually frustrated she-demon rose to her feet and dusted herself off. "Hmph...well issn't thisss a bitcchh and a half." Jezebel crossed her arms as she glanced around the room at her strange company. "It's an odd day indeed when even a sssuccubusss can't get ssome action. What'ss a gal like me gotta do to get laid around here?"

I lean into the window and decide to make my presence known. “Well don't feel too bad about it, your aphrodisiac is meant to turn on a mammals natural chemicals such as testosterone or estrogen along with various other chemicals to produce a quicker sexual reaction. While with a plant I would more recommend ethephon if your looking for a chemical reaction of arousal. Ha, ha that is if your still interested in getting your friend... Night right? Nice and wet without the aid of the pixies.”

He chuckles a bit as his tail swishes back and forth behind him as you see his red eyes stare over your form and hers. “Though personal I wouldn't mind helping you with getting laid so to speak, if your not against being the catcher, or perhaps you'd prefer to see Night stuck between us, there really are so many options here I think. Oh but where are my manners I forget to introduce myself. The name is Keemari. A druid of the Berry Lin, nice place you have here.”

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Keemari's suggestion was met with chorus of cheers and approval from the pixies. They certainly would not mind seeing the delicious plant girl sandwiched between the wolf man and the demoness.
"Well, that would be fun! Wouldn't it? I certainly think you can take it, but in case you have doubts, we can keep you going all night, I think!"

And with this, Blue once again gave Night a little jolt of plant boosting magic. He quite enjoyed experimenting with her. Normally, plants do not have minds of their own, unless the pixies decided to animate them and give them a purpose. Otherwise, they are perfectly under their command.With this one, it was different. She had her own mind and, luckily, her own libido. Blue found it fun to just pour magic into her and see what would happen. So once again her let it flow into her, hoping she would respond as well as the last time.

"Oh, I love having two inside me! Pretty girls should never just settle for one!"
Yellow had now landed on Jezebels hard cock, letting her own nubile body rest upon it. "Oh, wow! I have not played with one of these in a long time. Not a biggie cock, anyway."
The little blonde pulled down her dress and leaned down, letting her little orbs rub against the member. She used her little hands to stroke it, while kissing it with her mouth.

"Well well! It looks like our yellow cousin has taken quite a liking to the succubus. Do you want a little taste of pixie affection too, or do you go straight for the biggie girls?"
A nubile female said this, hovering right beside Keemari's head. She had long, purple hair, and wore a partially transparent little dress, that did little to cover her.
"Or do you want to watch? We can give you a show, if you like.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 am
Profile YIM

((Bump...Waiting for Anomin's post.)))

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 pm

((will post again as soon as I'm over the cold my sister gave me -.-))

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 am

(That's one nasty cold then)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 am

((sorry about that, finally good, had more than a cold... nothing life threatening but, still uncomfortable))

Night huffed slightly as Keemari spoke of ethephon. she shook her head a bit closing her eyes for several moments.
"Yes my name is Night... however forgive me for being rude but, you speak like I'm a common variety immobile fern or something... it would take something far more chemically complex than that to affect a chlorian... though given you mentioned the Berry Lin I'm going to assume you'd have just the thing wouldn't you? your kind are supposedly very adept at 'stimulating' my kind..."

She offered another moan as she orgasmed once more, this time harder than the last, as more of the pixie magic was sent through her body she fell to the floor legs spread slightly to the side.
"Would you please not do that again, going from calm to cumming in an instant is not a comfortable feeling! that and it's making my tap root sore..."
she then let the idea of being taken by the succubus and the Berry Lin both at the same time, it was a rather pleasing prospect.
"of course I could take them, my kind evolved from a very elastic plant species, I can take much more than I look like I can... but do I want to is the question?
she paused smirking slightly.
"who am I kidding... of course I want to... but, I don't think I'll be getting undressed, if you two want these clothes off you'll have to take them off of me... perferably with your teeth, but, so you pixies aren't bored or forced to just enjoy yourselves watching... I have a little playmate for you."
she opened her mouth and an almost inaudiable sound came from it, Keemari could more than likely hear the words she was speaking in the odd freqency of plant comminucation, the pixies might as well though, it was doubtful the succubus could hear.
[color=#40FF00"]<<Come here Vedi, have a little task for you>>"[/color]
the ground rumbled a little outside and from the door entered a rather large monsterous flytrap like thing. she smirked slightly gesturing to the pixies.
"Mmn... mistress..."
it was an odd voice, obviously an unnatural one for it but, it could speak... sort of. from the plant several dozen small vines grew, they looked shiny and slick and were small enough for a pixie girl to mount without any pain if they felt like it.
"Vedi... sex... pixie?"

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2