View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Demon with a Green Thumb? For Night & the Pixies 

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Post A Demon with a Green Thumb? For Night & the Pixies
In a remote area, deep in the woods, there was a large wooden…well, I guess ‘structure’ would be the best way to describe it. It might have been quite a decent-looking cottage at one point, but time had not been kind. Today it appeared to be little more than a lot of dried-out wood nailed together with a roof on top. The door had broken off at the hinge and had not been replaced, and the windows, which had been broken ages ago, were all boarded up with wooden planks.

All that was missing was the yellow tape and the bulldozer…

It was all a façade, merely an illusion to keep the prying eyes of wandering humans out of her business. What person in their right mind would want to explore a building if they thought it would collapse on them the moment they walked through the doorway.

The interior was quite different. It was much prettier for one thing, and it gave anyone who entered the distinct impression of being much larger than the outside. And they’d be right. There were several large rooms on three different floors, each with its own purpose. There was a darkroom in the basement for film development. There were a few labs for research and testing purposes. There was an observatory on the top floor. There was a library filled wall to wall with books, many of a magical nature. There was a jeweler’s room where Jezebel made several of her ‘special’ items. And there were others…

Jezebel was sitting naked at a large round table of polished oak and drinking a lemon tea with a rather generous about of honey in what she simply dubbed ‘The Planning Room’. It was one of the most-used rooms in the cottage, and the most visible once a visitor stepped through the door. The ‘Planning Room’ was simply the kitchen and eating area and the living room remodeled and repurposed for Jezebel’s own needs. There were hundreds of maps and floor plans, all organized neatly in their own little cubbies. Behind Jezebel was a small kitchenette with all the basic necessities. Across the room, the fireplace was ablaze with a green, smokeless flame that didn’t burn but simply filled the room with a pleasant warm glow that provided the perfect amount of heat to keep the hot-blooded succubus comfortable.

“Hmmm…where to begin…” Jezebel sipped her drink as she stared at the blueprints spread out in front of her. The blueprints were for a special garden that the succubus wanted to create. There were was so much involved in the creation of her garden that the frustrated she-demon didn’t even know where to start. “If only I had the right help, I could make this garden so beautiful…”

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: A Demon with a Green Thumb? For Night & the Pixies
While the seductive demoness was reviewing her plans, tiny eyes were watching her.

The pixies really did not know what to make of this creature. One one hand, the pixies tended to ignore most 'biggies'. That is, monsters bigger than they. The pixies considered most bigger monsters quite stupid and un-fun, and thus inferior creatures to themselves. Many were also quite ugly, something the pixies did not approve of. And them some of them were quite capable of popping the head of a pixie clean off (at least if they could catch one), and thus given a wide berth.

Jezebel was without doubt not a human, the pixies had quickly found out. And she was certainly not a pixie. Thus they should have lost interest in her, but there were complications. The biggest one being that she was dead sexy, of course. That was enough to make sure the little fay would be stalking her for a while. She also had wings, something the pixies liked. And a tail.

So the pixies were a bit unsure what to do. Ignore her? Rape her silly like they would a human? Befriend her? Until they had made up their mind, watching her to learn more seemed a good move.

Obviously, watching the fiery red headed demoness was kind of fun herself, more so as she was naked. Her curves, the way she moved, the vibes of power the pixies could sense in her. Yeah. She needed to be studied, all right.

But even with such an interesting object of study, pixies are easily distracted.

The sound of something falling over and hitting the floor emerged from the jewellers room, where a few pixies had discovered there were shiny toys to play with.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm
Profile YIM

((hope you can forgive the delay))
Night had heard of the unusual structure by her pet, it's roots did enjoy wandering the soil all over the island; when they weren't womb deep in several students at the same time of course, and anything with unusual properties was something Night could find useful for her various purposes, of course it could also have very well been a trap set by another monster and she knew this very well, no matter what it would be a useful endeavor to investigate.

She approached the unusual structure, her roots dragging the dew moistened grass behind her absorbing the fluid into her body for a bit of a drink; well nine of them anyway, the tenth probed the wood. she sighed softly shaking her head.
"Such a pity"
she muttered softly simply stepping through the doorway. as she did however a bright grin crept over her face, the 'inside' was far more interesting than the outside had been. she retracted her roots and stretched her fingers a little as she brushed a hand through her hair before adjusting her shorts a little bit.

It was about then she noticed a familiar enough sight sipping a drink. the humanoid flower knew this monster well enough, they'd worked well together.
"Another of your lairs then Jezebel? Again I am indeed impressed with your attention to detail both inside and out... though am I right to assume had I been human I'd be bound by something and something else would be tearing my clothing away?"
she licked her lips at the idea of it.
"Oh dear, now I 'll have to find a student later to quell that image in my head, my own fault i suppose."

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:10 am

Jezebel took another sip from her mug as she went over the plans for the 'New Eden'. "Let's see now...there's the waterfall here and a nice little stream going down tthhiss way...I could plant the treess around the perimeter first and tthhen begin with the othther ssstuff..."

PiaM. wrote:
While the seductive demoness was reviewing her plans, tiny eyes were watching her.

Jezebel sat rigid, the coffee mug almost to her lips, when she felt another presence in the room. But who...or what...could it be? Jezebel had made many enemies Down Below in the last few years since the rather unusual partnership that she had formed with the seraph Altima, and she had taken every possible precaution that any sorcerous she-demon could to remain unseen and undetected by any 'unfriendly' entities that might have, shall we say...an 'interest' in her whereabouts...

PiaM. wrote:
Obviously, watching the fiery red headed demoness was kind of fun herself, more so as she was naked. Her curves, the way she moved, the vibes of power the pixies could sense in her. Yeah. She needed to be studied, all right.

But even with such an interesting object of study, pixies are easily distracted.

The sound of something falling over and hitting the floor emerged from the jewellers room, where a few pixies had discovered there were shiny toys to play with.

The suddenly agitated succubus was then shaken from her thoughts when loud thump, as of something heavy falling over and hitting the floor, but just as Jezebel was about to rise from her chair to investigate the source of the tumult, she was suddenly distracted by a very familiar voice coming from the building's entrance...

Anomin wrote:
"Another of your lairs then Jezebel? Again I am indeed impressed with your attention to detail both inside and out... though am I right to assume had I been human I'd be bound by something and something else would be tearing my clothing away?"
she licked her lips at the idea of it.
"Oh dear, now I 'll have to find a student later to quell that image in my head, my own fault i suppose."

Jezebel's massive member stood at attention as erotic images of the salacious succubus ripping the sexy Chlorian's clothes away before filling the plant creatures tight holes with her hard, throbbing member and her thick, fleshy tentacles filled the libidinous fiend's mind. A lascivious grin crept across Jezebel's face as her chair swiveled around in Night's direction.

"Why go looking for a ssstudent to ravisshh when you've got a perpetually horny ssuccubusss ssitting right here in tthhisss very room? If you want, I could even put on a ssschoolgirl uniform for you to tear off asss you bind me witthh your rootsss."

Jezebel turned her head in the direction of the jeweler's workshop. "But firsst I have ssome uninvited guests to deal witthh...You can join me if you like, or you can ssstay here and help yoursself to sssome tea and fruit in the kitcchhen." With a quick smile in Night's direction, the succubus rose from her chair and strode across the room to the workshop.

"Hmmm...What have we got here?" Jezebel turned a curious eye on the group of pixies as she sauntered into the room and leaned against the doorway. "Pixxiesss? Now, tthhiss isss an unexxpected sssurprisse. And I ssee you found ssome of my little toyss to play witthhh. I'd be careful witthh ssome of tthhosse. I've yet to finisshh my work on a few of ttheessse, and tthhe magic iss ssstill a bit...unsstable."

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:29 am
Profile WWW

"I want it! It would look prettier on me!"
"But..but I found it!"

Two pixies were apparently fighting over a necklace. How they would use it was anyone's guess, as it was too large for any of them. A few more pearls and gemstones were scattered on the ground, the contents of a box that had been pushed over. A couple of pixies were busy inspecting the tools. They looked like monstrous weapons in their little hands.

The squabbling ended as they were interrupted. Several pairs of eyes looked at the red-headed succubus.

"We were not stealing anything. Honest!"

Meanwhile, Anomin had attracted attention of her own. From the rafters, one pixie had been keeping an eye on the demoness. It had a good view of her mighty chest. Then another creature entered. She was gorgeous looking, and the pixie liked the direction their conversation had taken, at least before the others disrupted it.
But there was something about the green haired being. She walked, she talked, but yet.. she felt like a plant. Pixies know plants. Most of their magic is based upon it.

Something landed upon Anomin's shoulder. A tiny, male pixie with blue wings. "Well, hello there! Are you some kind of dryad?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 pm
Profile YIM

Quote:
"Why go looking for a ssstudent to ravisshh when you've got a perpetually horny ssuccubusss ssitting right here in tthhisss very room? If you want, I could even put on a ssschoolgirl uniform for you to tear off asss you bind me witthh your rootsss."

Night couldn't help but let a playful smirk cross her face before she'd simply shake her head at the idea.
"Fun idea buuuuut, It would lose out on the real terror in those mammal's eyes and the real sweat of fear and tears, though... Maybe a good substitute to hold me over for a time."
She mused slightly thinking of just what might be fun to do to the succubus.

Quote:
"But firsst I have ssome uninvited guests to deal witthh...You can join me if you like, or you can ssstay here and help yoursself to sssome tea and fruit in the kitcchhen."

To that I didn't say a word, I followed my hostess, curious what uninvited guests might be, there was always the chance it was students to play with. The sight I saw when I arrived with her was rather interesting. tiny biped lifeforms with wings.
Quote:
"Well, hello there! Are you some kind of dryad?"

"Not quite sure what a dryad is actually, does it mean plant in your language? if that's the case, then yes, I'm a Chlorian, we're walking bipedual animal-like plants."
She looked to the little thing at her shoulder offering a little snicker to them, she had to admit they were cute little things, whatever they were... she had to wonder what sort of environment would make for such an odd evolutionary path.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:57 pm

PiaM. wrote:
"I want it! It would look prettier on me!"
"But..but I found it!"

Two pixies were apparently fighting over a necklace. How they would use it was anyone's guess, as it was too large for any of them. A few more pearls and gemstones were scattered on the ground, the contents of a box that had been pushed over. A couple of pixies were busy inspecting the tools. They looked like monstrous weapons in their little hands.

The squabbling ended as they were interrupted. Several pairs of eyes looked at the red-headed succubus.

"We were not stealing anything. Honest!"

Jezebel chuckled a bit as she watched two pixies fight over a necklace that was bigger than at least four of them put together. "Whetthher your intention wass to ssteal tthhat necklacce or to merely try it on, I tthhink it might be a bit too big for eitthher of you. If you are looking for sssometthhing more your sssize, I'd be happy to accommodate you botthh, and perhapsss tthhe resst of your friendsss asss well. I can create anytthhing you want, in any ssize, sshhape and color you dessire."

It might interest the pixies, and perhaps Night as well, to note the skillfully crafted jewelry that adorned the succubus' own body. ((OOC: I probably should have mentioned that she was actually wearing any in my introduction post. #-o )) On Jezebel's upper left arm was an ornate bracelet in the shape of a winged serpent with two brilliant rubies for its eyes. The bracelet itself made out of a rare black diamond, flecked with silver, that the well-traveled demoness had found by accident during one of her many inter-planetary journeys. Around her neck was a silver and onyx amulet with the Secret Seal of Solomon ((A rather prettier version of the one shown here )). There were several others as well--rings, bracelets and anklets--that shined and glittered visibly on various areas of the the naked body. They were all different in their appearance, but they did have one thing in common. Every crafted item that she wore were heavily enchanted with magical properties and radiated an aura of incredible power.

Jeze wasn't sure if she should be amused or annoyed by the display in front of her. On one hand, the demoness was particularly amused by the pixies intense interest in all the shiny gems and precious stones that filled the room in boxes and shelves and all the pretty jewelry that she had on display and on the table, where she had been working on some interesting magical experiments earlier that day. On the other hand, the succubus was somewhat...vexed by the mess that her diminutive guests were causing in her workshop.

If Jezebel had caught a bunch of humans poking around where they didn't belong and creating as much havoc in the fiend's inner sanctum as these creatures were now, a few tentacles shoved in the right places would ensure that those humans wished that they had never set a single foot inside her cottage.

But these were pixies, not humans, and Jezebel had at least some knowledge about the tiny winged creatures that had found their way into the she-demon's home. The opportunistic demoness decided, as she observed the merry little mischief-makers, that she would attempt to make use of that knowledge for her own benefit.

"I have a proposition for you all. Tthhere iss a project tthhat I'm working on tthhat I believe eacchh of you could be of great help for me. Tthhere isss a...'ssspecial' garden tthhat I wisshh to create right here in tthhiss foressst."

With a smile in the direction of her Chlorian friend, she added,"Night, I tthhink you have an idea of what I am referring to." To the group, Jeze continued "However, asss powerful asss I am, tthhere iss sssimply too mucchh to do and I cannot do it all on my own. Tthhere are alsso sssome...interesssting exxperimentsss I wisshh to perform whicchh, witthh eacchh of your unique talentsss, you would all be mucchh well suited for. If you agree to assissst me in tthhiss tasssk I wisshh to perform, I will be more tthhan willing to offer my sserviccesss to eacchh of you in return, in any way you cchhoosse. In addition, I will gladly allow you to usse my body..."

The lusty succubus licked her lips seductively and lifted her creamy white breast* up with her hands, as if offering them up to the others in the room. "...in any form you dessire."

[*Edit: :oops: Damn it...I meant breasts, not breast. #-o Oh well... ]

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:56 am
Profile WWW

"Well, a Dryad is sort of a plant spirit. A woman who lives within trees and groves, appears like a human, but has the life force of plants. Not seen one in centuries. Don't know what a Chlorian is, but you feel kind of like a dryad. Maybe you are related?"

The little blue pixie was obviously fascinated by his new friend. Pixies love plants, obviously. They also like pretty human girls. This one, she combined the best of both. This chlorian was quite exiting. He was not alone in thinking so, because suddenly, a few more had landed on her, and were playing in her hair.
Blue seemed to suddenly be lost in thought. Pixies can control plants with magic. This being was not like other plants, she had her own will, so pixie magic might not do so much to her. But maybe a little. Blue leaned down, and touched a breast with it's hand, channelling some magic into it.
"Hey, lady. Do you feel anything?"

The other pixies seemed to have forgotten the jewellery, and were all staring at Jezebel, now suggestively cupping her own breast. They were liking the way the conversation was going.
"We can help! We know all about gardens!", one pink winged female with unruly hair shouted.

"Yeah.. we can. But.. you must show us just how much you want it"
The speaker, a female with long purple hair, flew over to Jezebel, hovering rigs before her.

*ooops! Wrong color!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:45 am
Profile YIM

A single word hit Night's ear from jezebel and caused a deep slightly sadistic grin to spread onto her face. she moved her hands to her hips and brushed the cloth she was wearing back a little.
"Experiments you say Jezebel? Well of course if there are experiments to be done anywhere near a garden on this Island, I just HAVE to be involved, you know that I'm certain."

She glanced to the pixies that moved about her and she pondered about the notion of dryads for awhile thinking back quietly to stories her own people told and logs she'd read of trips to earth in the past.
"It is possible Dryads and my kind are one in the same... we did visit earth centuries ago and I'm sure a few stayed behind to study the species and developed some unique abilities not natural to their kind... or they were using hard ligh semi-permeable holograms for trees to their lairs..."
it was then she felt on of the pixies' hands on her chest she looked at the pixie just a little shocked at first but, her knees buckled after and she let out a rather lovely bit of a moan. she shivered on her knees with her legs splayed open slightly, she was blushing a hand resting on her chest where the magic had been sent through.
"Burning thorns... wh... what did you just... just do to me?!"
she struggled through the sentence as she caught her breath quite glad her body could easily reabsorb a sudden small release like that before it stained her white shorts.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:04 am

Anomin wrote:
A single word hit Night's ear from jezebel and caused a deep slightly sadistic grin to spread onto her face. she moved her hands to her hips and brushed the cloth she was wearing back a little.
"Experiments you say Jezebel? Well of course if there are experiments to be done anywhere near a garden on this Island, I just HAVE to be involved, you know that I'm certain."

"Of courssse I do, my dear Night. If you recall, it wass our common interesstsss in that particular area that helped bring uss together the firsst time we met. And your exxpertize in that field is exactly what I need here today. Having the, uh, pleasssure of your company, and the company of our pretty little friendss here in my humble home is alsso welcome, of courssse."

PiaM. wrote:
The other pixies seemed to have forgotten the jewellery, and were all staring at Jezebel, now suggestively cupping her own breast. They were liking the way the conversation was going.
"We can help! We know all about gardens!", one pink winged female with unruly hair shouted.

"Yeah.. we can. But.. you must show us just how much you want it".
The speaker, a female with long purple hair, flew over to Jezebel, hovering rigs before her.

"Sso...you want me to give you a sshhow, then?" Jezebel smirked at the pretty little pixies hovering around the horny succubus. "I can do that for you..."

It was too bad that the pixies were so small. If only they were closer to her own height, she'd be able to show the cute little purple-haired fairy just how much she wanted it by shoving her hard, throbbing demon meat deep into the creature's sweet little pussy. She did have plenty of tentacles that might work, of course. The texture and thickness of Jezebel's many phallic tendrils could be manipulated at will. Perhaps they would work better on someone their size...

Anomin wrote:
it was then she felt on of the pixies' hands on her chest she looked at the pixie just a little shocked at first but, her knees buckled after and she let out a rather lovely bit of a moan. she shivered on her knees with her legs splayed open slightly, she was blushing a hand resting on her chest where the magic had been sent through.
she struggled through the sentence as she caught her breath quite glad her body could easily reabsorb a sudden small release like that before it stained her white shorts.

"Given the way your body'sss resssponding, I'd ssay it sshhould be pretty obviouss, my dear." Jezebel grinned evilly as she observed the effects of the pixie's magic on Night's body. As she watched, the lecherous succubus roughly fondled one of her own generous mounds with her left hand while she slowly stroked her rigid cock, dripping with copious amounts of pre-cum that dribbled from the tip of her glistening member and coated her right hand with its sticky, translucent fluids. The Chlorian's sexy moans of pleasure were music to the lusty she-demon's ears, the horny succubus' own body responded rather favorably to the sight of her heavily-panting companion down on her knees.

Jezebel decided that now would be the perfect moment to utilize her own innate abilities to 'heat things up' even further. In a matter of seconds, the entire room began to smell of honey as a highly potent blend of aphrodisiac and pheromone gasses rapidly spread throughout the entire workshop and out into the rest of the cottage. Jeze had never used this particular ability on pixies or plant-based creatures before, but it had been rather effective on other demons that she had encountered, and it certainly worked wonders on humans.

If it didn't work on her new friends here...well, she'd simply have to tweak it a bit until it did. If there was one thing a succubus like Jezebel knew how to do well, it was taking full advantage of her ability to manipulate and control aphrodisiacs and pheromones to suit her own needs.

The sweet aroma was an added effect that she felt her companions might appreciate.

Jezebel's large breasts, swollen with arousal and desire, swayed seductively as the libidinous she-demon sauntered over to the kneeling Chlorian, pre-cum and pussy juices slowly dripping onto the hardwood floor as she crossed the room, more than ready to give the Pixies the show they were waiting for.

Getting down on her knees, Jeze wasted no time with talk as she leaned foreword with her head tilted slightly and kissed Night passionately on the lips, while the lust-driven demoness reached up underneath the Chlorian's top to gently caress the sexy creature's wonderful breasts. Jezebel's velvety soft hands and lips would feel slightly hot against Night's silky smooth flesh...the succubus's skin was rather warmer than a human's, and to be fair, most monsters...but not unbearably so. It was almost like someone feeling a soft blanket against their skin after it had just been run through the dryer.

"You make me sssso damn hot!" Jezebel said in a breathy tone as she stared at Night with an expression of pure lust on her face, "I need to fuck right now...before I fucking bursst!"

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 pm
Profile WWW

I walk through the forest as I sniff the air, yet more strange things along my path as I've been charting this forest for the many years I've been here even separating out one part of the forest as my very own that no one could enter without my permission. As I've stretched my sensory roots all across this island in a sort of metaphoric way. As I come across the broken down shack as my nose twitches from what I smell inside. It's barely there, hidden behind magics as I could smell that mixture with that scent but only because I was right on top of it. As I move up as I enter the ruined cottage as I keep my senses very aware as I enter the cottage as I see the very nice set up inside, the beautiful surroundings.

I then come in just as I hear Jezebel speak as I can smell and sense the very strong pheromones in the air.

(Jezebel quote)
"You make me sssso damn hot!" Jezebel said in a breathy tone as she stared at Night with an expression of pure lust on her face, "I need to fuck right now...before I fucking bursst!"

The sweet honey smell. Still in the air as I recognize the succubus pheromone smell as my robe already pumps into my body something to take the edge off as I peek around the corner as I look inside the house as I try and make sense of what I see. Before I make any move what so ever as I look over the setting. Seeing the Pixies, the Succubus, and what looked like a student... yet was most defiantly not one... I could sense it. The energy of a plant was defiantly there on that humanoid being, another monster most likely.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Anomin wrote:
"It is possible Dryads and my kind are one in the same... we did visit earth centuries ago and I'm sure a few stayed behind to study the species and developed some unique abilities not natural to their kind... or they were using hard ligh semi-permeable holograms for trees to their lairs..."

"It worked!? Did you like it? I bet I can do it even more if you like. We pixies are good with plants, you see. I just pumped a bit of power into you. I wonder what you can do with it."
The little blue pixie seemed very proud of his effort. Pixies love plants, and can do much with them. A sentient plant, that was exiting. A sentient plant, that happens to look like a very sexy female.. The possibilities were endless. To Blue, this was like just about every good thing rolled into one. Apparently, he was ot alone in thinking that.

"I could surely pump a little more than just regular magic into her, were she more my size", another said, l anding on her chest. This one had green wings, green hair and wore a little cap and a west. He had not bothered to put on his breeches, having just come here after a tryst with another pixie." ..but it appears the redhead here has pretty much the same idea as I, if you don't mind me saying.."

Jezebel as well as Anomin was gaining some attention. Both her generous chest and her throbbing she cock seemed to be popular. "OOOH! Look at that! I could crawl over that one all day!"
The speaker, a blonde female with a gauzy dress, circled Jezebel, and then flew nearer her hard member, hovering near so she could touch it. "I wonder if your cum tastes good.."

Just about this time, the pixies started noticing the effect of the aphrodisiac. Actually, giving the pixies aphrodisiacs might qualify as a bit of overkill, as they usually were pretty horny anyway. What really set them off was the flavour, though. Honey has a special significance for pixies, being one of their favourite foods. In fact, most pixies are close to addicted to it. Suddenly, they all seemed even more exited.
In fact, so exited that the normally very alert pixies did not even notice someone looking at them, even as a female one seemed to be pleasuring herself right by the window he was looking into.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:16 pm
Profile YIM

Magic was one thing that could effect her when it came to arousal. she sighed softly to herself as she continued to work on recovering from the jolt of pleasure. the aphrodisiac in the air could be ignored by Night well enough really; animal phenomenal aphrodisiacs were designed to work on animals and plant based aphrodisiacs were also designed to work on animals, the only aphrodisiac or pheromone that worked on a chlorian was that of a chlorian of the opposite sex.

She looked at blue as he spoke and sighed softly to herself.
"Well, one thing would be embarrass myself horribly."
she turned her gaze to green and chuckled a little blushing faintly as she slowly stood; legs still trembling from her mild orgasm. she blinked slightly looking at a set of trees curiously and then turning her gaze to jezabel, the aphrodisiacs may not have been effecting her but, this was a nymphomaniac of an alien we are talking about, when she wasn't up for sex was an unusual day though, with a ton of tiny pixies around she wasn't entirely comfortable with it for once.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 am

PiaM. wrote:
Jezebel as well as Anomin was gaining some attention. Both her generous chest and her throbbing she cock seemed to be popular. "OOOH! Look at that! I could crawl over that one all day!"
The speaker, a blonde female with a gauzy dress, circled Jezebel, and then flew nearer her hard member, hovering near so she could touch it. "I wonder if your cum tastes good.."

"I ccertainly wouldn't mind letting you, my sssexxy little friend. Your sssisster pixxiess can alsso have a go at it if tthhey wissh." Jezebel smirked at the golden-haired pixie that was hovering inches away from her hard, throbbing member. The thought of the tiny creatures crawling all over her cock actually sounded pretty enticing to the horny little she-demon right about now. After observing Night's reaction to a single dose of the male pixie's magic, Jeze was actually pretty curious as to how she herself might respond to the attention of several pixies at once. It would most likely be quite an...intense experience.

"Asss for how good my cum tasstesss...well if you gave it a try, I am mosst ccertain you would find that my cum is much tasstier tthhan any pathetic human male could produccce, and mossst of my demonic bretthhren as well. I certainly haven't had complaintss yet...Of courssse, You don't have to take my word for it, pretty pixxie. You and your friendss are mosst welcome to try it for yoursselvesss."

PiaM. wrote:
Just about this time, the pixies started noticing the effect of the aphrodisiac. Actually, giving the pixies aphrodisiacs might qualify as a bit of overkill, as they usually were pretty horny anyway. What really set them off was the flavour, though. Honey has a special significance for pixies, being one of their favourite foods. In fact, most pixies are close to addicted to it. Suddenly, they all seemed even more exited.
In fact, so exited that the normally very alert pixies did not even notice someone looking at them, even as a female one seemed to be pleasuring herself right by the window he was looking into.

The succubus's aphrodisiacs appeared to be having the desired effect...well, at least they seemed to be working well on her fairy friends, and the tiny creatures definitely looked like they were enjoying themselves quite a bit. Night on the other hand...Well it didn't seem to be effecting much effect on her Chlorian friend at all...

Anomin wrote:
Magic was one thing that could effect her when it came to arousal. she sighed softly to herself as she continued to work on recovering from the jolt of pleasure. the aphrodisiac in the air could be ignored by Night well enough really; animal phenomenal aphrodisiacs were designed to work on animals and plant based aphrodisiacs were also designed to work on animals, the only aphrodisiac or pheromone that worked on a chlorian was that of a chlorian of the opposite sex.

She looked at blue as he spoke and sighed softly to herself.
"Well, one thing would be embarrass myself horribly."
she turned her gaze to green and chuckled a little blushing faintly as she slowly stood; legs still trembling from her mild orgasm. she blinked slightly looking at a set of trees curiously and then turning her gaze to jezabel, the aphrodisiacs may not have been effecting her but, this was a nymphomaniac of an alien we are talking about, when she wasn't up for sex was an unusual day though, with a ton of tiny pixies around she wasn't entirely comfortable with it for once.

...And Jezebel's advances didn't seem to faze the plant woman a whole lot either. Sighing softly to herself, the sexually frustrated she-demon rose to her feet and dusted herself off. "Hmph...well issn't thisss a bitcchh and a half." Jezebel crossed her arms as she glanced around the room at her strange company. "It's an odd day indeed when even a sssuccubusss can't get ssome action. What'ss a gal like me gotta do to get laid around here?"

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 am
Profile WWW

OOC: So, are we waiting for Keemari, or should we just continue?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next