View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Errors ... [for Night] 

Post Errors ... [for Night]
The vegation hide him well, his pigment now green as stared out between the foliage at the green haired student. Oddly he could not read her though he simply attributed that to the fact that she had managed to ward herself psionically. There was even the possibility that she had an item on her that shielded her, he had come across similar effects before though this was different.

Aegir could see her just off of the hiking trail but received no mental input. Usually there was something, even in the case of Yoko who had excellent mental defenses he was able to sense something and eventually crack the shell of her defenses. He was patient and had all the time in the world to crack her mental defense.

But in this case there was nothing their as if she were an illusion and didn't exist at all. But in that case he had to wonder as to why the illusion was generate and wouldn't he pick up on the mind of a creator lurking somewhere nearby.

So that brought him back to his initial theories. If she had strong psionic defenses he figured that he would have sensed her ... so that left an item of some sort though his sensitive eyes peeled over her in search of anything that stood out, a pendant, a ring, even earrings or a necklace though he saw no signs of anything gaudy.

He was interested in her, intrigued by this little mystery and while he would have liked to slither closer in her direction he did not wish for her to be alerted to his presence either. So he remained stationary, a musky scent waifing off of his body as his own arousal stirred.

Eyes fanned over her long legs, the curve of her breasts even the attire that she wouldn't be wearing for much longer as he slowly peeled each article away from her to get at the succulant parts beneath. He was patient after all and had to wait for her to close the distance anyway. He mentally prepared himself as she drew closer, so far it didn't seem as if she noticed him though he did not that she was keeping a watch out for something, possibly alerted by the musky scent that rose into the air.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:04 am

Post Re: Errors ... [for Night]
Night had spent the day so far wandering the forest, taking pleasure in the man made forest the humans had planted for this little farce of a school. She had several more interesting trees offer up light conversation of 'games' they had seen other creature play with the girls, tales that she would write down when she got back to her ship; which wasn't too far out from the island.

As she took to walking the hiking path though something struck her, an odd odor arose. She couldn't place it though, it wasn't a flower or any plant she knew and she didn't think there were any lesser animals on the island. That left a monster, of course she didn't know of any lifeforms with this peculiar aroma, it was possible that it was a student with a bad perfume though, she had read they used water mammal vomit to make some of their perfume after all, that couldn't smell good, and the possibility of it being a student was actually quite a nice one in her mind right now.
would enjoy torturing a student right now
she began to let her eyes wander the path as she walked down it looking for her prey without a clue that she had been mistaken for exactly what she was looking for by one of the other island's visitors.
she put her hands in the pockets of the school uniform she wore simply with a gentle sigh passing her lips.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 am

She had been none the wiser to his location it seemed and though he would shut off a portion of her olfactory qualities masking his scent from detection he was unable to do so with her since she was undetectable to him. Even the monsters that he met thus far could be cracked if he had enough time to map out their brain patterns, humans were easy since he played with their minds often enough he knew what did what.

While he did not move from his position he did stretch out several of his legs in the undergrowth towards Night. He was able to use his natural ability and elasticity to full effect here.

Now he waited. Closer. Closer. Closer ... He waited knowing that his slow speed was a bane at times he let her draw even closer. She was in range now but he let her draw closer in the event that he had to react to her and to give himself a second chance if she was alerted to his attack.

Observing her in her school uniform he thought that such attire was odd though maybe she was just coming or had to go back to the campus after a brisque walk through the forest. Then he noted that she was not on the hiking path, near it but not on.

But such questions had been irrelevant as tentacles wiped into action springing up at her in an attempt to secure her limbs first and foremost, his hue going from green to mauve if successful in order to stand out against the background easier.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:38 am

Night hadn't been paying all that much attention to the world around her, she was eying the trees for signs of students moving between them. When the tentacles whipped into action she fell back landing hard on her soft round bottom, being surprised like that wasn't her strong suit; she was alive after all it was only a natural reflex of hers.

She watched at the tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles before she could even push herself to her feet and react. she pulled once or twice to test their strength before she noticed Aegir shift his skin color to it's natural Mauve hue. she looked him over with curious eyes for several moments before she even said a word.
"Excuse me but, what exactly do you think you're doing?"

she asked in a very matter-of-factly tone her eyes slanted slightly and her expression one of contemptment at the situation she was in right now, it was one she definately never had expected to be stuck in.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 am

Not the sort of reaction that he expected. Not one of terror or revulsion though she did test the firmness of his restraints wrapped about her limbs. They wer strong but not overly so since Aegir assumed that he had only needed enough strength to confine a typical human.

Slithering forward he gauged her reaction as if this sort of matter was commonplace, which had him thinking of his earlier mistake when dealing with Lexi initially. But he tried to press his thoughts into her mind, something that came as second nature to him but there was nothing there so nothing to give him even a hint of her thoughts.

For once he had been naked. If he had to compare it to anything it equated to loosing a limb. He reeled her closer even as he slithered forth, his mouth tendrils waving about.

Why, having fun of course ... Funny she didn't react as if she were prey, someone use to the denziens of the island or something else entirely ... he had no evidence that his earlier assumptions had been wrong, only her reaction to go by and he was not about to mistakely let a student off the hoook should it come down to it.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:04 am

Night watched as Aegir approached still sizing him up for the moment still. his words passed her mind simply and she couldn't help but laugh softly, the laugh held just the amount of arrogance that was healthy in an intelligent creature. She shook her head to Aegir.
"Having fun? Well I don't find having my wrists and ankles bound very fun you know."
she looked on with little more than that sly smirk on her face waiting to see if aegir recognized the mistake he was making right now before she would decide to point it out. of course she wouldn't let him rape her, she'd probably stop him before he took off too much of her clothing but, it was good practice for her games anyway.
"Now if you'd please explain in maybe a little more detail what exactly you're doing..."

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:32 am

The laugh sealed it unless she was insane. He could have picked up on mental illness though that would require him being able to read his subject. This had been the first time that he was so naked though and the situation felt dreadful. For a second he wondered if that was what his prey felt, that fear though in him it wasn't so much a fear as an absence.

He gazed at her briefly, unblinking. He was still holding her though his grip slackened a little as he attempted to make sense of the matter. His white eyes dipping down her body then back up as if checking for something out of place though had not seen anything amiss.

You're not human ... He reached that conclusion on his own, it seemed to be the one that made the most degree of sense in this situation. Still, as weak as it was his grasp had not left her yet as if he had been indecisive, in the event that this was a trick of some sort that she was using to get him to lower his guard.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:59 am

Night smiled slightly hearing that & feeling his grasp slacken a little. she nodded slightly.
"I was wondering how long it would take you to notice I wasn't cowering in terror or arguing or freaking out over a large cephalopod like creature holding me captive."
she offered in that same scholarly tone a hand shifting and a finger stretching from her bound hand to her nose to scratch an itch that resided at her nose, the elongated portion of the finger was a darker color than the rest, much more like a root than flesh.
"Though I do commend you for not damaging my clothes, would have been rather frustrating to have to find another student my size to take a uniform from. Fun perhaps, but still frustrating."
she sighed slightly as she remembered what she went through to get this uniform. she didn't want to have to find that girl again.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:14 am

With her little demonstration completed his tenacles recoiled from her, the musky scent was still there though not as strong as if had been. He did gaze at her in mild curiousity.

That would explain it ... He murmurred as if "speaking" aloud. It was funny that she could hear him, given that he relaid his words telepathically. He did not realize this innately though given that he was not thinking of it which indicated that she had a mind and that he was touching it on the most primitive of levels to relay his words.

No, that would be most unfortunate ... He released her, tentacles sliding away from her as they uncoiled. My apologies ... normal I can touch upon minds but yours is hidden from me ... I assumed that you had something on you that dampened your mind to me. It is unusual seeing that yours is the first mind I have encountered totally blank to me.

There were those that had been hard to read such as Sole's but nothing seemed impossible until now.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 am

She smirked faintly placing her hand at her chin as she thought of what he'd said. She figured out a plausible reason why within moments.
"I take it most of the creatures you've 'read' the minds of were of the animal kingdom in one form or another or at least based on a delta wave brain. Well I suppose your species is limited to the delta and beta wave of thought, plant life such as myself work on either an Alpha or Zeta wavelength."
she explained as though it were common knowledge throughout the universe, which it certainly wasn't, not even close to it actually. She shrugged softly stretching and whispering something inaudiable, several vines rose from the ground forming a bit of a seat for her. she smiled as she took it crossing her legs simply.
"Now though, I am curious if you thought it was an object interfering, why didn't you strip me to attempt to rid me of it? It would seem like the logical thing to do if that was a primary frustration."

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:20 am

Aegir thought briefly as fhe considered what she had to say. His mouth tendrils flickering about as he eyed her, her disguise uncanny though he did steal a glance at it before returning his gaze to her features. The musky scent that he exuded growing less as he gazed at her.

More or less ... alien minds are difficult to read at first since they are designed differently from individual to individual though I am apple to map them out after a few moments. I have been able to pick up the brain actives of amorphous creatures and there was one that I could not get a good sense of. He was able to communicate to me telepathically which is strange given my species immunity to all but telepathic communication.

I am able to do such with you so I have to connect to you on a basic level but otherwise can't seem to get a read on you. Your little demonstration made it unnecessary to strip you which is what I most certainly would have done had you not demonstrated such abilities to me though one can't be too sure ...

He mused a little, humor he supposed taken from the minds of those that he had absorbed into himself. Though I am curious if I could wind up learning enough information to by pass this void. Anyway, what are you doing here on Shokushu? The usual I assume."

Character Listing

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 pm

"I see, I see very interesting I must admit though, reading a different waveform than your natural capability would take technology rather than biology I'm afraid.

she paused for a moment when she was asked why she was here. she took a breath for a moment stretching a little as she thought of the best way to explain her reasons.
"Well, no not exactly here for the 'usual' reasons, From my experience the usual reasons are for sexual pleasure from humans... my kind can get that anywhere else, but thanks to that little treaty with earth my people can't get on earth to collect human love nectar. I'm here to study why it prolongs a chlorian's lifespan and extract the component to allow my species eternal youth and life without the need for bi-yearly visits to shokushu, or of course risking breaking the treaty with such an interesting fast developing species as humanity... they could prove very useful allies in a few centuries after all."

she rambled just a little with her matter-of-factly tone of voice and her simple hand gestures befiting a scientist such as her.
"Though I will admit I do have fun with it... if all I did was collect samples I'd never get to actually enjoy the work."

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:25 am

Technology ... He mused to himself evidentally intrigued by the solution to overcome a deficit. He was no alien to using such devices though he had from time to time. A tentacle lifted up off the ground to rest upon his chin as if he were in thought.

His compound mind turned over what she relayed to him even as he spoke to her with other portions. Multitasking had been a breeze for him. Intriguing ... of course, humanity is still young in it's infancy but they should develop well.

Regardless, I take it that your kind takes nutrients from the sun like a plant, perhaps the secret to long life from interacting with humans derives from a similar chemical break down with the byproduct of the admixture being long life then the release of oxygen. Does the same thing occur from other species or just humans?

Character Listing

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:39 am

"The effect varies from species to species and gender to gender, human Females by far offer the strongest effect."
she explained thinking of his possibility trying to remember if she'd checked that possibility yet, she couldn't remember, she'd make a mental note of it and check her notes later.
"Pardon me for just a moment while I change my clothes to something less... Terran."
she sighed softly to herself calling in the unusual high pitched chatter again. the ground rumbled and her 'pet' rose from the ground the odd 8' tall venus flytrap like creature with it's bulbous body wrapped her with vines in a cocoon like pod.
"Don't worry we can still chat while I decide what to wear... and don't be catty please and recommend wearing nothing."

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:52 am

By all means ... He made a sweeping gesture with his hand, though his eyes studied the plant that erupted from the earth. He mused for a moment, her words echoing in his ears as she spoke, his mouth tendrils quivering this way and that.

I will be no such, of course unfamilar with the styles and dress of any species I cannot make recommendations either use only to what the students here were which is pretty much uniform across the board.

So, this nectar, how is it harvested?
He was curious now that they were conversing about the subject.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next