View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Errors ... [for Night] 

Post Re: Errors ... [for Night]
what... you? friend or food?
the odd plant seemed to have an intellect, perhaps the vocabulary was low and maybe it was a bit primitive but, Aegir could hear it and tap into it if he tried to.
----------

Night finally decided on and outfit and began to dress quickly.
"Is a big universe I have to say, you should get out a little more, isn't it boring to just play with these humans all day everyday? there are many beautiful species to enjoy and beautiful bodies to ravage and various cultures to see and bodies to ravage, and foods to try and did I mention bodies to ravage?"

Alright night was the chlorian equivalent of a nymphomaniac, unfortunately all scientists on chlora were nymphomaniac, the gene incharge of overly active libedo was the same for high intellect in her kind, a bit of an unfortunate trade off. she vines pulled away from Night and she stretched wearing her formal lecture garb with a smile on her face.
"Outfits such as these, and bodies I'm certain similar to these."

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 am

At first he had not relayed the new voice that he heard as that of the plant that had appeared, he simply wasn't concentrating on it since he did not sense it like Night. He soon realized that it was speaking to him, his gaze flickered to it as if he were seizing it up with a long slow look.

Friend, I assume. I mean no harm and only wish to slate my curiousity at this stage. He turned back to Night letting his eyes take in the gown. Mouth tendrils twitched a little as he slid his eyes over her impressed with what he saw, well, he had been impressed before hand but this gave him an excuse to look at her for a long moment.

Her statement echoed in his ears causing him to chuckle a little. I have traveled elsewhere from time to time partaking of various sapient species though I have a preference for humans ... perhaps it is a symptom of consuming so many human brains in the past.

I am only here due to the fact that others are seeking me out and since they can't come here nor do I have the resources available to deal with them at the moment I bide my time while I wait. But prey here bores me ... with the inhibitors set in place everything is rather guarenteed so I've begun delving into the realms of illusions with most in order to make things more interesting since the results are guarenteed in a simple snatch and grab.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:51 am

"Brains? you used to consume human brains? how distasteful, such a disturbing concept... brains are such foul things really too... soft, liquidy, slimy things. I can barely touch a brain to examine it for posterity, how you can manage to have ever consumed them it beyond my capability to fathom my unusual friend."

she shivered at the very thought of it.
"Though I must say, you do have an interesting method of attacking the humans, illusion is certainly one I haven't encountered before in my time studying other creatures here... suppose one must make their own fun when the prey is chained up as it were... I do wish they'd make it a little more sporting and weaken the island's inhibitors just a little more myself, would make things all the more fun if there's a little excitement before the inevitable.

----------
"Friend... no eat friend... Lady Anomina get angry and punish again..."
the larger animalistic plant seemed to slump slightly as it thought this.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Yes, brains, I find them as a delicacy of sorts though am the only one of my kind that turned upon humans in such ways, the others simply deal with the gray matter of various animals. Since coming here though I haven't had the pleasure. Killing being against the rules and all ...

He considered her words and nodded slightly. Yes, I too would enjoy the inhibitors being less of a factor. I grow bored always knowing the outcome of matters before hand ... well almost always seeing how this encounter was unexpected but a pleasant surprise I may add.

I have only recently begun using illusions too by tapping into the senses of my victims and in essence imprinting on them what I wish for them to see, to hear, to feel even taste. If wanted I could alter the perceptions of multiple people to have them experience the same thing.

I do like the challenge that I've instilled upon myself though, do to the inhibitors. Since a girl cannot effectively fight back I do enjoy taking approaches that make things almost consentual or consentual as far as the victim perceives it just to vary things up a bit and make ample use of the challenge involved. Of course there is the tried and true snatch and grab to vary things and this challenge does not always work out as intended but a pleasant surprise when it does, a change of pace from the usual, of course things usually start off from unwilling victims but with the talent of altering their perceptions and even thoughts or memories I can guide certain victims along the desired path after a time, of course the years are no real matter to me.

It is intriquing that I cannot do this too you though, while I can feel your mind on some level seeing that I can communicate with you I cannot feel it enough to alter the way that it works and thus cannot use my illusions against you to any real effect ... you wouldn't perceive the input that I was trying to project.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2