View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Meeting the Neighbor (for Kaede) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Meeting the Neighbor (for Kaede)
Even at Shokushu, the sight of a large, wolf-headed demon sitting in a chair in the forest reading was rather unusual. Nonetheless, that was exactly what anyone who saw Kakumaoh at the moment would see, as the Emperor of the Million Worlds was taking some time to relax in one of the handful of places on the island he'd laid claim to.

Not that he was likely to be seen, at least not by any students. One of things that made the place so attractive to him was that he could watch both a path to the beach and a clearing that was reasonably popular with students looking for the right atmosphere for a secret romantic tryst without being seen from either. He was fully visible to anyone who approached from the forest behind him, but students weren't likely to come that way. He certainly felt the risk of discovery was low enough relative to the advantages that he'd had a couple of boulders turned into makeshift furniture; not only the chair he sat in, but a small table and a bed of sorts. Some minor favors exchanged with one of the island's other creatures had caused plants to grow to provide chair cushions and a mattress for the bed.

While he wasn't actually hunting any students right now, he still kept half an eye on the path and clearing, just in case anyone who demanded his immediate attention showed up. He also was alert for any sound that might indicate someone approaching through the forest.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Post Re: Meeting the Neighbor (for Kaede)
Another of the forest's residents was also spending this time relaxing as the Florae woman had a very eventful first few days on this little island paradise , having her way with a couple of students and even having a strange alien intruding into her lair which was not far from Kakumaoh's little home. But even though she wanted to relax she could not shake the fact that she was very bored and in some attempt to counter it she connected her mind to her flowers now dotting plentifully across the expansive forest.

Most could see nothing of intrest but luckily she came across one that looked down from a tree branch at the back of a large hairy being sitting in what appeared to be a chair. Curious, Kaede checked the flower's size and it was luckily large enough to allow her travel directly there. And with a thought there she was, the travel between plants nearly instantaneous as she pushed her way out of the flower and grew a vine from a tree limb above her to lightly touch down on the ground behind him.

"Hello there." she said politely and when he would react he would see her standing with a smile behind him, her body covered with her thorny roots over white skin which provided nothing but a scant covering over her quite large breasts and nipples while a look down would see that the thorns covered little else leaving her nethers exposed for anyone to see.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Her greeting caught him by surprise, causing him to spring from his chair and turn to face her in a defensive posture. He quickly relaxed as he looked over the attractive woman wearing nothing beyond a smile. She was one of the more human-looking creatures on the island, but still clearly not human; he'd have to be a bit more cautious with her than he was with the students who caught his interest.

Or maybe not; after all, she had shown up nude on what was more-or-less his doorstep. "Hello," he replied, setting his book aside. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

Character listing

Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Her smile hadn't changed in the slightest as the large, wolf headed demon sprang up in surprise and turned toward her defensively. If anything she thought the reaction from such a big thing to be completely worth the trip as he calmed down upon looking her over.

At his question she crossed her arms behind her and bounced on her heels a bit, causing her lovely breasts to bounce invitingly, and thought to herself a bit before anwsering "Hmm.... Well, I was a bit bored and you peaked my interest. Did I bother you by showing up so suddenly?"

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:17 pm

He considered his answer quickly before replying, not wanting to cause her to leave. While he rarely had dealings of any sort with the other non-human residents of the island, he definitely wanted to get to know this one better. "Bother? No, you just surprised me. I think that I could find time for someone like you almost any time." Certainly, I could find time for some activities quite easily, regardless of what I'm doing, he thought as he again looked over her delectable form.

"I take it you're looking for a change from the school's... usual offerings," he said as he approached her. He didn't think he'd need to force her, but he wasn't taking any chances; she'd caught his interest, and he wasn't going to let her get away if he could avoid it.

Character listing

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm

"Really? That's great." she replied when he told her that she had just surprised him and that he could make some time for her anytime. When the large demon again looked over her nude form she could figure out what was coming to his mind, and her suspicions were confirmed as he stepped closer to her.

She looked up at his face before nodding and saying "Well that would cure my boredom now wouldn't it?" From looking at his massive body she could tell he would be quite fun to "play" with no matter what he had in mind to do to her.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 pm

"I'd certainly hope so." A lupine grin spread across his face. "I wouldn't want to worry that I might have been boring any of the students I've met." She was now easily within reach of him and he was sure he was reading the signals she was sending correctly, so he took hold of her and pulled her towards him. Not all the way up against him, though; he didn't know if her thorns could harm him, nor if it would hurt her if they broke against his skin. "Care to find out for sure?" he asked, one hand moving down to cup one of her butt cheeks while the other one began to caress the uncovered parts of her breasts.

Character listing

Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 pm

She looked up at the lupine grin and said "I doubt you have anything to worry about there. I'm sure they weren't bored, whether they liked it or not." Kaede also knew that she was now within his reach of the large lupine demon so it was no surprise when he pulled her closer to him. Her smile grew wider as she felt a hand reach down to grope her firm round butt while the other began to caress the uncovered part of her breasts.

Without a second thought she said "Definitely. And don't worry about being rough with me, It's more fun that way." After saying that she retracted her thorns into her body before grabbing the hand caressing her breasts and placed it firmly on the large, luscious orbs.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:41 am

"I like the way you think," he said, pulling her closer. His arms blurred briefly and duplicated themselves. One of the new hands went to her breasts as he began to knead the firm globes. He used the other to remove his loincloth, allowing his hard shaft to press against her.

Character listing

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]