View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The Sun Also Shines [Jezebel] 

Post The Sun Also Shines [Jezebel]
I gently touched down, watching the sun set over the campus from my perch atop a building. I looked out over my land with new found delight. This new Eden was ripe, more so than ever before. I wasn't sure why it was so, but something, something had brought more lust together upon this wonderland than had been seen here in quite some time. Making my job so much simpler it was joyful.

Carnal Salvation.

The Coming Kingdom was for my and my demon bride. The primitive notions of good and evil were henceforth to retire, and the world would become a question of pleasure and not. "As the human philosopher Seneca once said, 'the sun also shines on the wicked'." And the prudes were the new 'wicked', the people who needed my touch. This place was a breeding ground for a better universe, I felt it in my softly iridescent skin.

Much as I felt on the winds the familiar feeling of the formerly dark princess who love brought into the light of my new Gospel.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 am

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Post Re: The Sun Also Shines [Jezebel]
Meanwhile, on the other side of the island...

In a remote location deep within the lush emerald green forest of Shokushu Island, a certain red-haired succubus was bathing alone underneath a beautiful cascading waterfall. Not very far away at all was a very special garden that she had created with the aid of some rather interesting allies and two hot young ladies, whose magical powers had shown great potential. The garden itself was quite wonderful. It included (among other things) gorgeous fountains and lovely statues, beautiful exotic flowers, a maze that one could get lost in for hours, and a grove whose trees bore the sweetest, most delicious fruits in the entire multiverse.

Jezebel was looking forward to 'thanking' them all once again for all their hard work and effort very, very soon.

Eyes closed, her head tilted against the never-ending rush of cool, refreshing water splashed against her naked flesh. "Mmm...Yesss, ssoo goood..." Soft moans of pleasure escaped from the she-demon's lips as deceptively delicate hands gently messaged her creamy white breasts, slender fingers stimulating the lusty fiend's already erect nipples to even greater hardness. The horny demoness's long, prehensile tail was curled around her massive cock, slowly stroking the hard, throbbing shaft while the soft, pointy end rubbed teasingly against the underside the head of the succubus's twitching member...

Jezebel suddenly froze, ceasing all activity. Something piqued her senses...a familiar presence that the succubus had not felt in a long, long time. Though she would never admit such things to anyone, the absence of that presence had left a hole in the fiend's heart and left her feeling lost and empty inside. And perhaps in a way, it had been her own fault. She had been careless in her actions...actions that came all too close to biting her in the ass, not only coming damn close to costing the reckless fool her own life, but also made herself a major risk to the one person she had ever held any genuine feelings for...

It was strange that a succubus would care so much for anything other than satisfying their own never-ending, all-consuming desires, whether it be for sex or for power. Your average lust-driven hell-spawn neither wanted nor needed anything else. A demon would go through any lengths to achieve its goals, no matter what the cost to anyone and anything around them, and woe to the pitiful fool who got in its way. Jezebel certainly was no exception to the rule...At least that had been the case until she had met Altima. From that day, everything slowly, inexorably began to change...

Altima...Suddenly Jezebel became extremely nervous about seeing her divine lover and partner-in-crime. Did the angel still care for her? Would she forgive the succubus for disappearing for so long, even if it had been for her safety (and admittedly the demon's as well)? So many questions, the possible answers of which terrified Jezebel more than anything else ever had.

"I sssuppossse tthhere isss only one way to find out..." Jezebel used her innate demonic powers to seek out Altima's precise location. A few moments and one very convenient spell later, a magical doorway appeared on the roof beside the angel. Another arcane phrase was uttered and the door-shaped portal became as a shimmering transparent pool...and Altima and Jezebel both became clearly visible to one another on either side of the doorway.

"Altima...Come to me, my love..." Jezebel's voice echoed through the portal. "Step through the doorway...Join with me on the other side..."

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:13 am
Profile WWW

I felt the familiar warmth if Jezebel's presence reaching out to me. It was a sense for demons that angels possessed, certainly, and used to be used for the most deplorable of reasons. But no longer. Now it would be used by us all, not angel against demon, surely, but the free against the wicked. I imagined this future, with Jezebel leading the demons and myself leading the angels, the queens of carnal salvation. Surely I cared more for the salvation than the power it would give me, but I cared most of all for the demon who shared both my calling and my heart.

And she appeared to me, beckoning. It felt as though I was pulled through by my heartstrings. I walked into her doorway, into the beautiful gardenscape beyond. Who needed to watch the wickedness of prudish students, the darkness of their overburdened and encumbered souls. I had a demon waiting, one unencumbered. One that one day would spread the Gospel to the universe at my side, once Shokushu's mission was more pervasive and its power more long-reaching.

"My beloved," I let my wings fold behind my back, and presented the softly iridescent naked form of an Archangel to my dear demon, "How my heart does well to see you. When I realized you were gone, I went on pilgrimage. I converted an entire world to our Gospel hoping that Destiny would see me worthy to return you to my life." I extended my arms. Truth to tell, it wasn't simply my heart that missed her. Orgasm was salvation, and no one brought me to the New Heaven quite so well as my queen.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:29 pm

((Eep! Sorry for the delay, Linny! I didn't realize it's been so long in between posts. I had to think a bit on exactly how I wanted to respond to your post, and I guess I lost track of time a bit. :oops: And then things started to get a little hectic IRL. I probably have at least six or seven saved drafts just for this one submission. I also want to apologize in advance for the length of this post. There was a lot that I had to get out in this submission, and Jezebel certainly had a lot that she needed to get off her chest. Oh, and just a head's up...Jeze isn't exactly herself at the moment. She's a little more emotional than normal.

Just so you're prepared...))

Looking on apprehensively as Altima stepped into the doorway, Jezebel swallowed hard, the dripping she-demon's leathery wings twitching anxiously behind her back, as if they were waiting to burst free at any moment. The succubus's heart felt as though it was stuck in her throat as she nervously watched the devastatingly beautiful archangel pass through the door-shaped magical portal, which winked out of existence the second the lovely creature entered Jezebel's domain.

Jezebel held her breath as her angelic lover approached in all her divine glory, surrounded by a soft, iridescent glow. The red-haired succubus was illuminated with the incandescence of her own inner fire and radiated an aura of incredible power, both from within herself and the assortment of magical jewelry that adorned the puissant demoness from the neck down...

Time slowly crawled to a stop...All other sound went away but that of her own pounding heart, which pounded incessantly inside the speechless demoness's head like the drum beat of the gods. And the rest of the universe seemingly began to fade away until nothing existed but the angel and the demon. So many emotions--exhilaration, longing, fear, love, shame, lust, and perhaps a few others--were all boiling up like one great big chaotic emotional storm inside Jezebel at that moment...She felt as though she might quite literally explode at any second...

And then Altima spoke...

Altima wrote:
"My beloved," I let my wings fold behind my back, and presented the softly iridescent naked form of an Archangel to my dear demon, "How my heart does well to see you. When I realized you were gone, I went on pilgrimage. I converted an entire world to our Gospel hoping that Destiny would see me worthy to return you to my life." I extended my arms. Truth to tell, it wasn't simply my heart that missed her. Orgasm was salvation, and no one brought me to the New Heaven quite so well as my queen.

Relief washed over Jezebel like a great flood as she absorbed the seraph's gently spoken words and the redheaded succubus could not help but chuckle at the lovely archangel's brief recounting of her most recent crusade even as her eyes had misted over, tears of joy slowly trickling down her face as she stared in disbelief at the wing'd beauty who stood before her...

She thought of me all this time...Even after I left her twisting in the wind, she still truly cares for me... Jezebel thought, shaking her head in disbelief as she quite literally threw herself into her beloved seraph's outstretched arms, and overcome by a rush of emotion inadvertently knocking her lover down into the gently flowing stream below.

"Altima...my dear...sweet Altima...I missed you...so very much, my love..."

Jezebel's words came out in a breathless whisper, each pause punctuated by long, deep, passionate kisses as the elated succubus pinned Altima down against the cool, shallow waters beneath them. One hand was behind the beautiful angel's head, gently stroking her silky smooth hair as she gazed lovingly into her queen's beautiful blue eyes.

The naked demoness's massive cock, still fully erect from her previous activities underneath the waterfall, was currently being between sandwiched between angel and demon, pre-cum leaking incessantly from her hot, throbbing member, coating the bulbous head and drooling warm, sticky fluids onto their naked bellies. Jezebel wasn't paying much attention to this at the moment, however. Nor did she pay a whole lot of attention to the other obvious signs of her own lingering sexual arousal, such as the copious amounts of love juices leaking out of her sopping wet pussy, or the stiffened little nubs sticking straight out and poking against Altima as their bodies pressed and rubbed against one another with each slight movement she made.

Jezebel was so overcome with all the other emotions sweeping through her body by this time that it didn't even occur to the succubus to give into the all-consuming lust that permeated her very being and until now was the one driving factor behind every thought, belief and decision she'd ever had...

"Altima, my love..."

Jezebel lowered her head in shame, unsure of what to say...how to explain her long absence, and why she had left in the first place. Would anything the demon said be enough to make Altima understand why she did what she did? Would it be enough to make the angel forgive her? Jezebel didn't think so. But, still, she had to say something.

Well, here it goes...

"Words cannot describe how sorry I am for leaving you alone for so long...but I had good cause to do so. Do...do you remember the things I had said before? The...concerns I had about my former master taking exception to our partnership, about the new Gospel we planned to spread and the abolition of the whole concept of 'good' and 'evil' and what it meant about the shift in the balance of power? Well, let's just say that my fears were well-founded, as you may or may not recall from the day we were to convert the redheaded girl Cassie to the Ways of New Gospel. It would be three years ago this coming July. I would have been utterly destroyed had I not been so alert and quick on my feet."

Jezebel shuddered as she recalled the horrid memories. It was not something that she ever wanted to think about ever again.

"Despite my outward confidence, and despite the words of faith and conviction I had spoken to that impertinent little wretch, inside I was truly terrified...more so than I had ever been in my entire existence. And for a damn good reason. Those whom I used to serve are not known for their mercy or compassion. Constantly...relentlessly, those bastards hounded me, and no matter how many I dispatched, there were always more to replace those who had fallen. Even I could only do so much to stall or even slow down my pursuers, and countless times I had come to within an inch of being captured."

A soft sigh escaped the demon's lips as she lifted her head back up to meet Altima's eyes. Here came the heart of the matter. The reason she'd had to leave her love behind.

"With Samael's minions dogging me at every step, I was no longer safe here on Shokushu, nor anywhere else on this plane...and as long as I remained here, anyone who I was close to was also in danger, and you most of all. Had...had they seen us together, they would have made the connection between you and the angel I had mentioned to my former master, and if they had caught you..."

Jezebel's body trembled once more as she hugged Altima tightly, sobbing quietly as she leaned her head against the angel's shoulder. The long-lived succubus knew all to well about the sort of cruelties her people were capable of--she had witnessed many of their sadistic acts countless times over the last few thousand years--and the mere thought of her beloved archangel in the hands of the Serpent King was simply too much to bare...

It took a good few minute, but Jezebel eventually managed to get a hold of herself. Embarrassed, she released Altima from her embrace, turning away from her lover for a second or two while she attempted to regain her composure.

"I couldn't let anything happen to you," Jezebel continued as she once again looked directly at Altima, "so I had to lead them away from this place...and away from you...as far away as possible, as quickly and as quietly as I could manage. It took every trick I knew, and a few slick maneuvers that surprised even myself, but I succeeded. There was no guarantee that would last, however. So I myself had to disappear from sight, sheltering myself in a place where none could follow. I had spent most of my days holed up in an old, long-forgotten tower, surrounded by a cold, lifeless terrain. How long I remained there I cannot say for certain, as there was no truly efficient way to mark the days in that place. Time itself seemed to have little real meaning there, if indeed it had any real meaning at all. It felt like I was there for an eternity, with little to do but find a way to better shield myself from my enemies and plan for the day that I would make my return to Shokushu. All the while hoping and praying that my beloved angel was still alive and well...and that there might be even the slightest chance that I might be forgiven for leaving you alone for so long..."

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:01 pm
Profile WWW

((Bump))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:48 am
Profile WWW

And a blight on those of the Higher Orders. They doubted me. She knocked me over. I could feel her warmth, her affection, everything wonderful within her. She was even able, perhaps more than able, she was forced by her feelings to ignore her nature. She was a succubus, but was she truly that anymore? Was I truly a Seraph anymore? Both seemed untrue. We were love. More than lust, we were love. And those who doubted would be shown. We exchanged words of love, happy and blissful. And she was crying.

I knew, in my heart, that she would. But for an angel and demon to be like this... were it not her and I it would be beautiful. The fact that it was her an I made it, to me, perfectly normal. And I mean perfectly. I was as captivated by her love as by my own, and to me, that was the meaning of true love. That was what we offered the universe.

And she told me a story. One of sadness and unimaginable solitude. While I was gallivanting around trying to earn her return to my existence, she was protecting me. It was a tale that as she told it, my embrace of her grew more and more, by the end of her recount my wings themselves were wrapped around her. And tears fell from my eyes as well.

"You beautiful, stupid, creature," I half-chuckled through my sadness and tears, "Forgive you? How could I forgive someone for doing nothing wrong?" At some level it occurred to me that everything that this moment was was supposed to be impossible. Not improbable, not unlikely, but impossible. Love has powers beyond Gods and Devils. Love is the true divine. "You never once betrayed your love for me. You inspired me. You protected me while I went and did magnificent things. We earned one another back. And not a moment went by where you didn't think of me, or I of you. So what did you do to apologize for?"

"Penitence is what a ruler would want, it is what a master demands of a slave. Love demands only itself. And you've loved me, and now we are together," I explained further, "That's all that matters. You were afraid I'd not forgive you... love always forgives." We were not an angel and demon in this moment. We were women. We were lovers. That was the great equalizing force we offered the universe. "For you and I, when we were young, love was an impossible dream," I began to gently stroke her hair, as she did to mine, "We dreamed it."

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]