View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Close Encounters of the Odd Kind (for The Pixies) 

Post Re: Close Encounters of the Odd Kind (for The Pixies)
"EEEEEE! TOES! It tickles!!"

Either Pink was unaware that the two others had been attacked, or she did not care. Either way, she seemed to enjoy the attention. Her giggles went down a pitch as the tongues reached her perky ass, gaining a tone of sensual enjoyment. She changed the way she moved, slower, more sensual, adding more movement to her hips, grinding her butt up against the tongues in a way that would make a stripper proud.

"Yes! Naughty kitten is nice.. and naughty! If naughty kitten hadn't been all gooey and without an ass, goo-kitten would have to be spanked!"

She was giggling again, and gave her own rear a little slap, just to illustrate.

"Hey! Hare-brain! You realize the blob is trying to capture us, right?", Purple called down. Pink shrugged, not quite seeing why that should interfere with the fun.

Meanwhile, Yellow was doing her best to answer the question, but had a hard time resisting the powers of the vibrations, which were not at all unpleasant.
"Uhhh... what..ohhh.. what kind of.. question is that? Off.. ooooh....ahhhh-c-c-course.. I would give you Purple in return for my hair.. A-ahhhhhh!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Profile YIM

“You will?” Said the ooze, “then why didn’t you say so? Go get her!” With that the ooze spat the little blond fairy out. Her body felt chill against the morning air when she realized how warm she had been inside the ooze. Her body tingled with the lack of sensation, and her parts that had been pleasured, now were left wanting more. For a moment she probably thought she was truly free until she realized her left leg was still covered in the ooze, and she was tethered by it back to the hanging green blob. Her toes were still being sensually massaged as if the ooze was trying to remind her of what she had left behind. And her hair? Miraculously left unharmed!

Meanwhile, as the pink fairy ground herself deeper into the bath of tongues she found that every time she tried to press her glorious ass into the tongues teasing her, they would gently pull away, leaving her wanting more. The effect was maddening, unable to pull away and unable to get aly closer nomatter how she moved. At the same time the feeling of snaky appendages started passing over her tiny breasts. Lifting them and squeezing them, and pulling them. Gently passing over her prominent nipples and caressing each rib in her rib cage. Her wings were caresed by unseen hands, the delicate membranes caressed softly, as if being blown by a soft summer breeze.

“Gooey kitten is naughty, of course I have no idea what a kitten is but apparently I am one!” Said the ooze in the pink’s head. “I have no ass, but that purple fairy does. We capture her and you can spank her, whatever that is, till she’s red! Is your name really hare-brain?"

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 am

"No! My name is not hare-brain, silly!", Pink protested. "My name is.." and she spat out a series of quick, high pitched words, to fast for a human ear to pick up, although a sentient ooze might fare better. "That is pixie for Relentlessly Joyous Morning Meadow Adorned with Pink Blossoms and a Rear That Heralds Happiness. Humans and so call me Pink, for some reason.."

"What about my butt.. You would rather play with Purple's.. Don't you like it?"

Predictably, Yellow shot upwards like a cannonball the second she thought she was going to get loose, only to be stopped by the tendril attached to her foot.
"Help me!", she called to Purple. Purple did not seem to keen to do this right away, but instead took the time to use her magic to grow something from a nearby branch. It was a small, sharp sliver of wood. Holding it as a knife, she dove down to cut Yellow loose.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 pm
Profile YIM

The ooze let the fairy get closer, and closer. Then slowly, like an angler testing his line, drew the blond fairy back. It waited again till the purple was almost in arms reach of the blond fairy, and then yanked her away. The ooze did this again and again until the fairy was just close enough.
Suddenly the ooze gave a hiccup, sending a blob of goo running down the length of the tether, hitting the blond fairy’s leg and exploding in a flower of tendrils. They waved in the air like a lily, all reaching out to envelop the blond and purple fairies in a twisting mass of pleasuring vines.

As for the pink fairy she was already caught in a web of pleasure, as her breasts, back, wings, and feet, were getting rubbed and sucked and massaged. But then she felt the tongues pull away, and then jone large one get placed gently across her mons, the large tip fitting ever so gently inside her.

“So you don’t want to do any spanking?” Asked the ooze, speaking now in the fairies strange high pitched language “Then perhaps you would like to be the recipient!” With that she felt a sharp crack against her marvelous ass. It felt like a switch, and she could feel the pain fade into a bright warmth across her backside. The movement caused her body to press and rub into the large rough warm tongue she was now basically sitting on. “mmm, lookit that butt shake… it jiggles so nicely. You are well named oh, Rear That Heralds Happiness!” the ooze teased as it struck her backside again with an audible crack. “guess your bottom is good enough!”

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Purple dowe like a swallow, bringing her into reach of the exploding cluster of tendrils. Yellow had no chance to escape, already being trapped, and could only try to cover herself as well as she could with her hands. It was poor defence indeed, and her body was soon tangled up, her skin and pretty form wide open for the ooze to again explore.

Purple did not escape the tendril either, but proved much harder to control. Wrapping the wings around herself, she made her body spin, continuing her downward movement. She might be trapped, but handling her would prove more difficult.

Seemingly oblivious to the drama above, Pink was much more helpful. She screamed loudly as her butt was smacked, something that quickly morphed into a series of moans as her perky posterior was again showered in smooth licks.
"Ohh..n-naughty..A-aaahhhh... oh.. my butt is the bestest, the buttiest.. ohhhh..k-k-keep going kitty.. ohhhhhhhh!!!!"

She was writing, moving her hips like a belly dancer, gyrating and twistin her butt. Not only did her butt look good, it was apparently quite sensitive too. In fact, it kind of sounded like she was at the bigging of an orgasm already.

"Hey! Down there! Need help?"

A voice called down. Several pixies swarmed overhead, looking down.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm
Profile YIM

The sensuous embrace of a thousand questing tendrils curled around the blond fairy as the flower collapsed in on itself. The assault on her senses was unbelievable. It felt as if the little fairy had been lowered into a tentacle bath, where the squirming tendrils found every nook and cranny of her body and stimulated it. The dove in and out of her flower, passed over and over her clit, quested across her buttocks again and again. They teased her breasts, and ran up and down her wings, squirmed across and into her ears and across her scalp.

The purple fairy was encased in a twirling cage of green tendrils, they closed in on her cutting off her escape on all sides. They seemed hesitant to approach at first, her blade brandished so readily. And so they fell together the blond pulled in towards the hanging ball of goo like the frantic draw of the angler, and the purple falling in her green prison of twirling vines drawing ever closer to her now bare skin.

The Oose pulled itself under the thicker part of the branch. It might be to much to hope the new comers couldn't see it, what with the screaming fairies and waving tendrils, but at the moment it was the best idea the blob could come up with.

*SMACK!*
And again
*SMACK!*

The blows fell hard against her tender bottom. She rolled up and down with every smack, her moist flower grinding against the rough tongue in front of her. The rest of her tiny body was being pulled and tugged roughly by strange tingling appendages. Suddenly she felt the lash across her chest.
*SMACK*
This lash was smaller and more specific, seeming to cross both her nipples no matter how it landed. As her body would roll up from smack across her bottom, there would come the lash across her chest causing her to rock down. As she was rocked back and forth in this erotic torture, she felt the tip of the tongue roll back into her, just barely teasing past her outer lips. The tip entered her as she came down and almost exited on her way back up. The jiggling of her abused butt causing the protrusion to swivel in her pulling in the most pleasant ways.

*SMACK*
“you know I could do this all day…” The ooze whispered in the pinks ear
*Crack*

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:00 pm

The call from the newcomers elicited several replies.

"Come on..ungh.. can't hold out much longer!", Purple groaned, still fighting, but getting more and more exhausted by the minute.

"Yes! Help me! I am sinking! Help me.. let it have -aaaahhhh!"- her instead!" Yellow screamed out, as she gradualy sank into the sea of quivering, writhing tentacles. Screams erupted as she sank into it, perhaps punctuated by a few moans. It was hard to tell as she was muffled as she sank from sight.

"Nah! I am fine!", Purple yelled "Blob kitty is okay...ooooohhhhhh.. very okay.."

Smack!

"Owie!", she screamed as her buttocks were smacked "Ok, that is quite enough with the spanking, Blob kitty! OWW! Bad blob! Stop or I am gonnaaaa-aaahhhh!"

Pinks voice melted into a moan of pleasure. She would continue, alternating between moans of pleasure and yelps of pain.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2