View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Welcome to Vanejin (for Ania) 

Post Re: Welcome to Vanejin (for Ania)
Fleeing from the scene of the crime was one thing, getting away far enough to be out of reach another and thus far Ania was working against time itself and the voluptuous azure specimen had little more than the general direction to go on. For all the lone female knew, he could have changed directions without her being able to see a damn thing, but for the moment Ania trusted in the notion he might not have picked up on the fact that he was being tracked down little by little.

Someone called out to her, curiously enough picking her out of the crowd to pester and what drunken speech he managed to come up with had been most insulting to the prideful creature. “Excuse me? What did you just say?!” She actually took time to address the matter at hand, coming forward just enough to make it clear the sensuality stricken female didn’t just mess around, but had been serious about confronting him about it. What a waste of space he was, completely shameless in his taunts and implications of his interests. “How dare you speak to me like that!? Pathetic creature of flesh and bone that you are! I’ll tear you a new one! I’ll-”

Suddenly her eyes flickered to a passage nearby, an alley offered itself up to her view. She made the connection as quickly as one could hope to. “Hunting for cash close to home, perhaps? It certainly looks like he could be taking up residence in that alley over there.” Ania mulled the matter over for a brief moment. “It’s worth checking out. I can’t follow him through the crowd forever. If I had to, I’d lose him in no time.” It gave grounds for a most discouraging notion. “If I haven’t already lost him, that is.”

Ania cast the drunk alien one last glare before heading into the dark alley which wouldn’t be too much of a hindrance considering how well her people could see in the darkness after growing up on a fairly dimly lit world with more night than day to go around. Without the crowd around to hinder her movements any, her pace increased by a fair margin. If he hoped to escape her on foot, the man would be out of luck. She’d have to get a sense of the surroundings, of course, then try to find the thief with what little information about him lingered in her memory, looks and a fleeting scent for one that may come in handy.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:13 pm

((Sorry for the late reply, I got a bit busy and ended up with a writer's block. Hope I'm good now!))

The drunken man laughed as Ania retaliated with her own batch of threats. As she drew closer his eyes were not meeting hers, but hungrily taking away her clothes as he scanned her from her shoulders down to her feet, almost wetting his lips. But as he saw her move towards the alley he reached out to her, missing entirely in his alcohol-induced clumsiness and fell on his side, laughing even as he struck the ground. He rolled to his back, spitting out new taunts. "I don't care what you'll do to me, just do me..." he said before bursting out laughing again. His voice was diminishing the further Ania went into the alley.

Without the crowd she could feel the breeze run a bit colder. Then new voices arose ahead. With her enhanced sight she could see four individuals. Two of them resting on the wall of the building to her right and the other two chatting eloquently in front of each other.

"... Reat ass she had. But living here is all about money in the end, so..."

"I think she's close enough now."

The four individuals turned to the side of alley where Ania was coming from. True enough, it was not impossible to have seen her charming silhouette as the bright street could still be seen from afar.

"Listen, get lost princess, you don't want to be here."

The two resting on the wall stood up properly, joining the other two. They all seemed typical male aliens, any other face you could see on the street at any given time. Perhaps that's why they decided to pick pockets, easier to leave no trail.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Spotting the group from the dark wasn’t too difficult and it became quite apparent they were the ones Ania was looking for. She discerned various similarities between the man robbing her and the one speaking now once he complimented her succulent backside. However, there was little point in hiding from a few lowly criminals as the aqua female came forth in all her exotic glory for them to cherish from afar. Ania didn’t put too much thought into it now, but the clothes on her made the newcomer to Vanejin look more like a sexy tourist than anything else, each and every piece accentuating her charms perfectly. It was only when one of them told her to get lost that Ania stopped dead in her tracks, looking at each and every one of them.

“You have something that belongs to me.” She didn’t care much for their warnings. They didn’t appear to be armed and even if they were, four sets of two tentacles with one set for each of them were more than capable of dealing with the scum that robbed her on the streets. “My wallet, I want it back. It contains everything I own. I won’t leave without it.” She raised her chin amid the sense of superiority pulsing through her veins, openly challenging them to dare and oppose her. “Give it up voluntarily and I will not harm you. If you refuse, I will not refrain from taking it off you by force.”

She looked to be up for trouble and sex clearly wasn’t on the menu today. What they did not know was everything everyone had absolutely no clue about. The Lympha people were a general unknown though amongst thousands upon thousands of alien species, who was to notice one that never walked among them?

Slowly the fleshy tissue of her tentacles warped into something sturdier, mimicking the characteristics of hardened steel which, while unseen from the outside, would make more than enough of an impression if they tried to make a move against her. It’d be similar to walking into a barrage of metal bars being flung their way, but that was for when they actually got physical. In the worst case scenario, there was always Rahs backing her up even though Ania didn’t wish to fail him a second time by needing his assistance against the likes of them.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:36 pm

One of the four aliens that rested on the wall spat to the ground as he separated from the other three and started to walk towards Ania. She recognized him from the streets. He had his hands inside his jacket's pockets and had a menacing look.

"Didn't you listen? Get. Lost. Or we are gonna have to beat some sense into your bimbo head."

The man was getting closer by the second and a second was walking towards her as well. The femme fatale should have known that with the way she had dressed, her charms being notoriously emphasized, she gave no sign of threat for them.

"Last chance, princess, or you'll get a piece of us and maybe we'll have you for dinner too." It seemed they had given up on their last chance and would not part with her wallet willingly.

Suddenly, upon seeing Ania would not give an inch either, the second alien started charging at her. He was much bigger than the first, but he was pretty fast still. His large clothes filled with stolen goods jingled with every step. The first one followed short and seemed to want to close on Ania in an impromptu pincer attack. Back with the other two that stayed behind the aqua lympha could probably hear the cocking of a gun.

SFA---

Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:44 am

“Hmph.” Ania didn’t know how these things worked around every part of Vanejin, but that was probably unnecessary in the first place. Here, the situation was beyond clear. They refused to give up her belongings willingly and now they even came at her without offering even a semblance of thought to the idea they might be underestimating her. It turned out to be fine with her either way. She had more appendages than two men could hope to fend off by themselves and the female intended to use these numbers to her advantage. They were the hunted, not the other way around and Ania was going to ensure they figured that out pretty damn quickly.

She moved like a blur by the time they came forth. Tackling the situation before they managed to set up properly might throw them off balance, but even now Ania could tell they would have trouble keeping up with Rahs, which meant they’d have trouble keeping up with her in much the same way. In spite of the action unfolding all around her, however, the curvaceous female figured there was but one thing Ania had to truly look out for that time around.

There was a gun involved, no doubt about it. She could tell none of the two attackers had one hence one of the others in the back was the one carrying. It didn’t matter much with the more demanding opponents closing in on her location. Such ignorance nearly brought a smirk to her face, but the feisty amazon turned her entire focus to dealing with them right then and there. She would not fail Rahs. After all, Lympha had quite a few aces up their sleeve and thus far none of these criminals had ever seen one. Still, Ania hoped to extinguish their attack before it even truly began.

Swinging a tentacle his way in a long arch to build momentum while aiming for his legs, getting struck by it must have felt similar to getting hit by a large piece of rebar. It had the same characteristics at the time and would feel no different to the man daring enough to charge right at her. With any luck his bones wouldn’t break on impact, but Ania didn’t count on it. On the off chance he might be able to dodge it, however, a second tendril followed suit at about the height of his waist, headed right for his groin for the reward for managing to outmaneuver her wasn’t meant to be gratifying in the least. Losing two tentacles to fighting him off didn’t matter, as there was just one more attacker in the way anyway.

They thought they were being smart in approaching from different angles, but just as prehensile as her tentacles was that lengthy tail that swayed back and forth with her every step. She guided two tentacles his way nonetheless considering how sensitive her tail truly was, one whipping through the air toward his chest while the other went for his neck. It changed back to a more ordinary form and hoped to coil about him there in case Ania needed a meat shield to protect herself from any sort of firearm. With him being far smaller than the large brute flanking her from the other side, Ania thought it most prudent to plan ahead.

She kept tabs on the other two in a distant portion of her mind just in case they tried anything stupid. If they thought they could take her belongings without punishment, they’d find out how wrong they were.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:35 pm

The group of scoundrels could not hope to match the dangerous lympha's will to prove her worth to her master and to recover her belongings for her own pride and dignity. They underestimated her and the first two were quickly swept off their feet in a blur of pain. The first one tried to jump in time, but ended losing his balance in the air as the tendril hit his feet hard enough to rock his large body. Even so a second tendril hit the man on his groin, a large groan of pain echoing in the alley as he fell in a fetal position.

Almost at the same time the other thief saw the incoming tentacles approaching at lightning speed. He would have been sent back by the first that whipped his chest but the second tendril coiled around his neck pitilessly, dragging him back towards Ania as she kept moving towards them. If she had not noticed before, the shot would prove her fears right.

The impact grazed one of her tentacles, ultimately landing on the shoulder of the second man that she grabbed. The bullet remained lodged there as the man cried out. "Aauurghh!! W-watch out idiots!"

"Shit! The bitch is faster than we thought. Hey, Fort, take out... Fort?" The man that had shot his firearm talked to the last member of their gang, yet he seemed the wisest as he was already running away down the dark alley. "Fucking Fort. Okay, hey, listen bombshell I think we learned our lesson, a'ight?" The only scoundrel left still standing rose two of his four hands near his chest. "So, take your wallet, we don't want any more trouble, 'kay?" With that he simply let what Ania could tell from her position was her stolen property. Immediately after the man took off, leaving his two friends beaten by the femme fatale behind.

The seductive lympha was free to do as she wished with them but she would find out some bad news as she picked up her wallet. Inside was only a bit more than half the money she had originally. Thoughts of pursuing the man down quickly filled her head in anger but one of the two thieves coughed behind her. "Bad luck, sweetheart... Ugh. Erick has the fastest legs in whole downtown, you're better off outrunning a gunship..."

Did she really have to believe that? It was a fact as well that Ania was not used to the alleyways in Vanejin and the streets were bursting with people at this hour. If she had means to search him, she knew it would still be a difficult job. The money they left her was probably enough to buy most of her necessities but not all.

SFA---

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Standing over the defeated bodies of those who’d wronged her felt quite exhilarating, but the pleasure of the moment was short lived once Ania checked on the contents of her wallet. It all seemed too easy and now with the two others having bailed from the scene, the disgruntled amazon was left with little more than half her money. She cast the one speaking up a death glare before approaching him, yet the natural structure of her voluptuous form caused those rich and curvy hips to sway seductively with every step, allowing him to enjoy the view before the pain. She brought a foot down on his hand, pinning it to the ground. Sharp claws dug into the back of his hand, piercing the skin, but for the moment Ania merely held him there.

“I don’t have to catch him. All I need to know is where to find him. You’ve been chatting and likely worked together in the past. I could extract information about any possible hideouts from the two of you if I cared to get my money back.” In truth, Ania cared immensely. After all, it was her personal property. She lost what was hers originally and while getting it back may very well be an option, these streets were dangerous, indeed. Erick may be fast, but outrunning a Lympha seemed downright impossible to a member of the actual species. With Rahs following somewhere in her wake, however, Ania didn’t wish to drag him across town for pocket change, even if it meant admitting defeat. She had to focus on her priorities, after all. In order to better suit her Master, Ania had to show that she could grow out of her naivety every now and then. She was immature in some ways, giving herself to feelings more often than not due to her immense pride. Such behavior was unbecoming of a woman in her position.

Vanejin managed to teach her a valuable lesson nonetheless although Ania twisted her foot in anger, causing her claws to shred a few portions of his skin while drawing blood along the way. “Alas, as much as I’d enjoy giving him a black eye for robbing me, I’ve got no time to chase the likes of you, criminal scum.” She extracted her claws, then removed her foot once and for all to end their encounter before long. “You’re fortunate I don’t have time to teach you a lesson, either, otherwise you’d think twice before opening your filthy mouth in my presence ever again.”

Stealing a glance at the other fallen criminal reminded her of something that may be profitable. Ania knelt down beside him after briefly scanning her surroundings for another opportunist, jutting out the opulent curvatures of her rear as it molded against the fabric of her tight fitting shorts, leaving nothing to the imagination. “If you don’t mind, I’ll be taking your spoils for trying to play me like a fool.” Such triumph brought a smile to her face. His clothes jingled with what Ania assumed to be stolen goods earlier and now they’d be hers to claim. “I could hear his stuffed pockets from miles away, so I’ll be using them to make up for what you stole from me. You can tell that damn scoundrel who shot me that it’s his fault you’re losing out on quite a few goodies here.”

Maneuvering him while removing his clothes came easy to her. These men were little more than featherweight to appendages of pure muscle and after engaging these criminals Ania even had something to show for it. She took every piece that sounded as though it contained valuables when shaken around a bit. If it left him completely naked, then it was his fault for fucking with her. As a final insult Ania extracted one of the great many pieces and tossed it to the one with the gunshot wound. “For your troubles.”

She made haste when it came to checking her spoils, wondering whether they may be nothing of value at all before even thinking about leaving to return to her shopping tour. If the contents of his large, baggy clothes weren’t jewels, gems or anything of the sort, Ania had no choice but to locate the thief somehow though that didn’t prevent her from addressing the only one coherent enough to hear her. “You should see to that gunshot wound before attempting to rob unsuspecting citizens again. I’ll remember your face though, so if you try to steal my wallet again, I’ll break whichever hand gropes my ass next time. Got it?”

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10