View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Welcome to Vanejin (for Ania) 

Post Re: Welcome to Vanejin (for Ania)
((Sorry for the delay! I got busy ending june and then a heatwave fried our internet provider for a long time! ))

"You know, I do feel like drinking of that delicious milk of yours, my slave," he replied, adding the last touches to the table and preparing everything so they could finally sit down and enjoy their meal. He then admired the splendid sight of Ania taking out her massive globe, squeezing it with her tendrils making it bulge in an even lewder way until the cup was filled to the brim of her elixir-like milk. Afterwards, the amazon gave him a show of her perfect body as she searched and grew used to his kitchen until she finally sat down with the flatware. Rahs joined her, listening closely to her questions.

"Please elaborate. We should discuss this, of course." He nodded, eventually resting his head on a hand and speaking only until she finished. This showed that the mercenary had a great deal of respect for her, even if she was now his slave, a position many other women have had but didn't receive the praise Ania did.

"I will not stop you from forging your own path, Ania. As long as that path keeps you on my side as my slave. That's why from now on I'd like you to see this house as yours and mine, our own base of operations if you may. You can leave and wander around and even take on jobs of your own, but you must notify me of these movements so I can stay informed. Not to stop you, unless I think you're heading into a pit of danger unlike anything you could have seen back in your planet. You can earn your own money, keep it and use it as you see fit.

"Now, I wouldn't like to see my slave being taken away from me or hurt severely, so let me know when you need any assistance. I'll teach you the ropes around here and the rest of the galaxy as I have told you, too. I may call you to assist me too if I think the experience will do you good. In these cases, I think you'll find it reasonable we share the profit half and half. The reason you have this freedom, if you're wondering, is because I don't own you because I bought you. We both know well enough how this came to be.

"I can't think of much to forbid you right now, except of taking any other master besides me. You probably know that, and that you are mine alone, but I'll just reassure the point.
I'd prefer if you call me 'Master' at all times, unless we're on a mission where that could show maybe a weakness to our enemies, in which case my name is the better choice. Also, I would be very pleased too if you happen to bring or let me know of another female you wish to have sex with along with me. I'm sure you find that idea rather exciting, right?"

At this point, Rahs made a small pause, his finger tapping on the table, his eyes looking elsewhere as if pondering something. After a few seconds his attention returned to his slave. "Do you find these rules agreeable?"

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:41 am

Such terms and conditions were probably far better than anything ordinary slaves had been offered in the first place, but the aquamarine temptress could barely be considered ordinary and Rahs made sure of that by not viewing Ania in that light. She became his through willing submission and a natural sense of devotion to the stronger specimen not often found in servants which had been purchased off the market. The huntress might have lacked years of rigorous training tearing away any sense of self, but perhaps that was the whole charm of the matter. She was more than a simple sex slave yet loved to live life under his command.

She listened to his responses in silence as Rahs had done previously, imparting a sense of mutual respect to the mercenary. Soon he spoke of sharing one of her prospective sex partners with him, a thought which summoned an abundance of vivid images to her inner eye and brought an unmistakable smile to her face. “Nothing could be more exciting than that, Master. Every woman should feel honored to be given such an opportunity.”

Surely few women would in the long run unless they were open to such matters, but Ania had the means to persuade whichever potential partner might cross paths with the voluptuous huntress. She nodded then, pleased with the prospects of serving him under the terms he put forward. “Oh, yes! Yes, I do. It’s everything I could have hoped for, after all.”

Sitting upright with pride and the flamboyant bounty of her breasts in full prominence, there was nothing the exotic femme fatale wanted more since losing to him earlier that day. It was a relief to know she was finally his even though their respective roles had already been set in stone, but now the whole arrangement was official. She had a home to call her own and the most venerable warrior to serve, far more than Ania anticipated before setting foot on Vanejin. “You’re mighty generous with your rules, Master, and I won’t ever forget what you’ve done for me thus far. You’ll never be disappointed in me and my work, I promise you that.”

Azure eyes then fell to the table while one of her tentacles began to trace the edge of her glass in an idle manner. “On that note ..” Violet hues stole over her aqua cheeks in a most charismatic manner, the familiar sign of her embarrassment or shame in form of a blush inherent to her people. “I don’t believe I’ll need a bed of my own from now on, unless you’d rather not share yours with me from this day forward?” She then cast her eyes back into his. “It’d make seeing to my morning duties much easier that way. Plus I get to be near you all night which is what I’m really trying to get at.”

Dinner was one thing, but breakfast a whole different level of bliss Ania looked forward to the most. She hadn’t forgotten about tending to his desires and extracting the sacred nutrient of liquid love from his loins, which made it all the more irritating to remind herself that the two had the whole night ahead of them before the curvaceous goddess could savor his taste again.

Then there seemed to be a distraction crossing her mind for those deep azure eyes left his and flickered across the table in a curious manner. “But this is it for dinner, right? Like a proper dinner arrangement? We haven’t forgotten anything?” Such childlike demeanor combined with a body born to seduce and sin was an odd combination indeed, but perhaps it merely enhanced the notion that Rahs was fortunate to have found her before anyone else exploited her. “May I begin? I’m starving after everything we’ve been through today.”

Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:28 am

Ania's agreement to invite other potential partners brought a smile behind the mask to Rahs. What had transpired in the morning was one of the best encounters he ever had, and was more than just curious to see how she fared with another girl between them. She was indeed a really good way to persuade them, of this Rahs was absolutely sure. Right then she admitted being glad with the terms he handed her, finally setting the matter.

"I'm quite sure I will never be disappointed in anything you do, slave," he agreed, letting out a small chuckle. Rahs then watched how cute she looked as her cheeks flushed with a violet hue; he never thought seeing the mighty huntress like that. He was glad he was getting to know her better, that was a great face to keep on his mind. "Of course you'll sleep with me. As I said, if you wish you can use the room I showed you earlier to keep your duties checked but you'll be sleeping and tending to my needs in my own quarters." He remembered her morning duties that she was eager to fulfill. Truth be told, with this perfect specimen of a woman, Rahs was also very eager to give her more than just a serving of his seed. It was nigh impossible to resist the urges to be fucking her every single minute of the day. How she sat up straight and her marvelous breasts posed themselves as if proud of their size was only making his needs grow by the second.

Then a second later she was preoccupied with dinner. He blinked in silence as he saw her scanning the table, taken aback by her personality. This was a mighty huntress that was even married and held herself in a fight and more than satisfied in bed, acting like a kid and trying to do things correctly. It would be hilarious to some but Rahs sensed the honesty with which she spoke and tried to fulfill in every aspect her newly acquired role. That was something admirable, for the great majority of the living beings in Vanejin or most planets had no innocence left in them, specially how tough this galaxy is. Rahs included himself there, but it didn't mean he lacked some goodwill either. Yes, he was very fortunate to have found her before anyone else. He had come across the most valuable gift in the universe and wouldn't let go.

Ania's gaze seemed to wake him back to reality. "Oh yes, go on. You need to compensate for what we've been through, and even more for what we're gonna be doing much more often from now on," he replied teasingly. He wasn't sure if Ania was used to using utensils when eating, or her utensils back in her homeplanet were different so he took his to show an example if needed and was going to grab a portion until he stopped. An evident obstruction made it impossible to continue but it was something also he never took off. His eyes turned slowly towards her as he set down his utensils. He made as if to speak but nothing came out of his mouth. Ania had met him only yesterday, and was very oblivious to most of the customs or famous points of interest. She had actually no reason to consider his real face some kind of advantage or knew at all that no one outside of Syrictova had ever seen his face. Not even the fiercest of agents of the Directorate had managed to reveal it nor it would serve them any good, considering his mask was pretty much the only face he showed to everyone.

He grabbed his mask and with the other hand unlocked it from behind his head taking it off, placing it with utmost care beside his plate on the table. What was hidden beneath the mask was a face with a giant scar going through the middle of his eyes, from his forehead down to his mouth. And that was not the only one either, for other scars both with shape of cuts and bites filled his visage. It was not disfigured for his features remained recognizable for people that had met with syrictae persons, but it showed clear punishment from battles long ago fought. His nose was had a more rectangular shape that the usual rounded nostrils of other humanoid races and his mouth was wider too. He seemed, after all, reminiscent of a snake thanks to the close relation his kind had with them.

Ania was the first being outside of his planet to have ever seen him without the mask.

SFA---

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:07 pm

“Thank you, Master.” His thought process had been ended abruptly, the matter was dropped once he realized Ania had been looking at him for a little while without response. She cast a warm smile upon him and was pleased to know there was more in store for her in the bedroom than what the two had gone through prior to having dinner together. In that regard both of them were very much alike for there was no man in existence which thrilled the seductive femme fatale more. Alone in his presence the alien amazon could feel his reign upon her, equally powerful and unquestioned, flooding her veins with excitement.

Solely throughout the morning of their encounter did Ania have the luxury of utilizing any utensils in the first place hence making the connection this time around came a fair amount quicker than last time when the huntress attempted to pick up a slice of fish with her bare tentacles. Hunger and thirst erased whichever vivid images came crashing down upon her mind at the prospect of sleeping in the same bed as the mercenary although Ania sincerely doubted they’d get to rest much before morning unless it was meant to steel their senses for a proper lovemaking then.

Just in case, however, Ania tracked his movements from the corner of her eyes in order to learn how to actually dine with a semblance of dignity rather than improvise along the way. They got to a certain point before Rahs stopped dead in his tracks and the huntress followed suit, showing that his gestures had been mimicked all along although the shame of being found out evaporated far quicker once it became quite obvious that it was no test for the voluptuous woman before him.

Instead of teasing her further as expected, Rahs removed his mask and the sight was far from unpleasant. She never really put too much thought into what might linger beneath the surface, but considering recent sweat and moan ladened events, Ania concluded that perhaps it could not be removed in the first place since he wore it during sex and any other part of the day, that Rahs might just need it to sustain himself in the local atmosphere. She watched the whole procedure with evident amazement. It turns out that Ania happened to be on the wrong track all along.

She was the first outside of his own people to see him that way and Ania never even realized what a privilege that was. Such a sight was nothing special to the Lympha beauty. She knew almost nothing of the world he lived in and whatever someone hoped to accomplish by seeing his face first hand was simply beyond her. Seconds ticked by and the huntress caught herself staring rather than fixate on the meal, an error which had her blush anew before averting her gaze. “Apologies for staring at your face, Master.” She tended to look him straight in the eyes whenever possible, after all. “Scars aren’t exactly an everyday sight for my people. We heal far too well to have any of our own.”

Would it be too personal to ask? Surely ignoring it wouldn’t help the matter. After all Rahs might deem it hard to believe no one would notice just how battle hardened the mercenary truly was. If anything, it made him even more desirable to the huntress for how many of her kind could claim to have achieved certain feats while lacking the scars to prove their valor? She went on to lower her utensils, leaving the meal untouched for now before looking back to explore his unusual facial structure. It was unlike anything Ania had ever seen. Then again, her knowledge on anything outside her own world and some alien visitors had been fairly limited.

“You’ve been in a great deal of battles, haven’t you? Or is all that just a result of your mercenary work?” She recalled hearing him say how much his people loved fighting and gestured about the contours of his whole face for emphasis. Perhaps his people fancied war all the same? It might just be the case that such an ample amount of scars held a certain measure of esteem among his own. Sadly Ania had no idea. “Where’s that giant scar from?”

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:54 am

His aura of dominance remained as it ever would, even as he resumed eating his dinner, doing it with a certain confidence as if even those movements were calculated. His wide mouth opened strangely with each bite, showing his jaw was large and able to take in things much bigger than one would think possible. When he chewed, they were strong vertical movements. Not that he chewed thoroughly anyway, he seemed fine gulping down the portions he took as well. Gulping his whole plate seemed very possible too.

However, on the corner of his eyes he saw his slave stopping completely. His gaze turned to her and eventually lowered his utensils as well as Ania asked to sate her curiosity. This was expected, even if she couldn't realize how rare it was for a foreigner of Syrictae to see that face of his. In some cases, it would be an honor to tell those stories. For his people, scars are trophies.

"Is that so? A scar or two wouldn't fit you bad at all, but at least without them I can see the true beauty of your body." He listened to her questions, which were short and direct. Which he thought meant she wasn't sure if she was being rude but she wanted to know all the same. He was fine with telling her, even if he wasn't used to. Not even his other slaves had seen him without the mask. But Ania was unique, she was much more. If he didn't trust her, he wouldn't have taken it off in the first place.

"A great deal. Perhaps one battle too many. No, actually I bear no scars on my face from my mercenary work, I've worn the mask since I left my planet for the first time. You recall I told you that my kind was fond of fighting. Arts fascinate us too, and fighting is an art for us as well. I heal much faster than the natural recovery of my species, but our skin is very strong." The knife he was holding with one hand went straight to his heart with tremendous speed. Even so, the knife bent from the impact.

"To actually cause this kind of damage," he pointed to his face, "you need a really fine weapon and great strength. When you have a weapon, it's easier to aim for the head. If you have a chance to cut through, you better deal the killer blow or risk causing only an injury that leaves your opponent alive and able to kill you back. That's why we are very proficient in martial combat, too. These scars were all attempts at killing me on the battlefield.

"This giant one... Heh. Another syrictae named Farner did it to me. He was the strongest warrior, and a bigger brute. He used a giant axe. People say I stopped it with a headbutt but that's a lie. He was too fast that I couldn't raise my shield in time, but managed to slow the blow somewhat. He was my biggest rival."
He didn't tell what happened to him, but at least Rahs gave a small hint since he mentioned he was his rival. No more.

The mercenary still didn't explain the reason of the mask nor other things Ania may be curious about. He sticked to her questions for the time being, and that's why he remained silent without resuming his dinner, waiting to see if she still had other things to ask.

SFA---

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:38 pm

“You killed him?” Such thoughts occurred to her although for a while solely the mercenary’s voice could be heard within the kitchen area. Rahs would find Ania hadn’t interrupted him while relaying the events of times long since passed save for a more or less panicked flinch once that knife had been rushed directly to his heart. She had tough skin herself, but such an impact would have sliced deep into her flesh like hot blades through butter, not that any knowledge on how to efficiently harm the mighty warrior would be of any use to her.

She was never going to make use of it while in his service for there was little reason to do so although it did relay to her just how much Rahs had to trust her in order to show off just how sturdy he happened to be. That or he never thought the amazon capable of breaching his defenses in their future together.

“Is that why you left your world? Without your biggest rival, I suppose you might not have had any more reason to stay, space being far greater than a single planet with a nigh infinite amount of other creatures to fight and all that.” There was probably more to it, especially since Ania neglected to ask just how long he’d been away from home. She could not quite grasp the whole concept behind his scar stricken past either, but then again their respective conflicts and how they played out were probably worlds apart anyway. She wasted little time on the matter before pressing on.

“You didn’t happen to be a, um .. Some sort of, well .. A pit fighter? I believe that is the word I’m looking for.” Ania raised an eyebrow at that, not yet sure of the term in question herself. “It just occurred to me that knowing your enemy by name and facing them one on one doesn’t sound too much like the battles I’ve been involved in throughout my lifetime. You make it sound like you didn’t use any firearms back then either which is why I suspected just that. Were you in some sort of arena or actually on the battlefield itself at the time you’ve earned your biggest scar in battle?"

She would have loved to hear everything, but one evening likely wasn’t going to be long enough for every tale of his to reach his most attentive slave. Water touched upon those sinful lips once Ania had a brief sip, coating them in a mild gloss which merely enhanced her sensuality, but the next question followed soon thereafter. “Something’s changed since then, hasn’t it? You’re not quite the same as your people are by nature, am I right? I’ve seen what you can do and sweet heavens above, did I feel it, too.” She flashed a smile at that moment. “Your lightning attacks are one of the things I recall from earlier. Surely not every member of your race can imbue their bodies with such unusual abilities?”

It’d be hard to believe if this were to be true, but the shapely azure huntress relied on his words and probably believed him if he were to lie. "On that note .. What about your women? Do they fancy a good fight, too? Or do they not fight at all?” However, the most pressing matter had yet to be addressed and the woman seated before him yearned for an answer.

“Why wear the mask in the first place? You’ve been wearing it ever since we first met and now you’re telling me you’ve worn it since leaving your home world. Yet apparently you don’t actually need it for .. well, anything.” She blinked a few times at that, wondering if something had been attached to the mask Ania had not yet noticed. Underestimating its value to the supreme syrictae before her might very well be a disrespectful notion in itself which had her continue on before anything else could be said. She bowed her head just a bit, trying to appease whichever malevolent desires her words might have sparked. “Apologies if anything I say offends you, Master. Naturally I hope to learn more about you and I mean absolutely no disrespect with any of my questions.”

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:45 pm

"Hmm," Rahs started in an affirmative manner. "But only once the war was over. We couldn't live peacefully oblivious to which of us was the best. I sought him out and had a duel, from where I got the big scar. There were a few others spectating back then.

"No, I was not a pit fighter, I was a born soldier. It's true, not many of us know the names of all combatants but when a few strong keep surviving their fame starts to grow among everyone. I only met him around five times, from the many other battles I had serving my people. It was a grand-scale war, only to define boundaries among countries.

"And that wasn't the exact reason I left,"
Rahs continued, taking a small bite from his dinner. "I worked after the war but the peace has endured even to this day. To soldiers raised like me, peace is a bit frustrating. Most of us left in search of a challenge or a battle to have. Which is good. Soldiers are seldom good peace-keepers. Only the ones fit to enjoy the results remain in my planet."

Rahs made use of the small pause Ania gave, having another bite and sipping some of that delicious milk of hers, sweetness rolling around his long tongue and cascading down to his stomach with satisfaction. For a man that rarely spoke of his past, saying all this again was weird and strange. But as he had reasoned before, Ania was the only one worthy of hearing it after all. And now that she was his, it was only natural to want to learn more.

"We also used firearms, I wouldn't be so good without them if I had tried to teach myself how to handle them. However, close-combat is preferred in my kind. It's more honorable and just and we value that.

Yes, something changed. Some time passed after I left and became a mercenary that I had modifications done to my genes, altering me with the unique capabilities you've experienced... and you so enjoy. In fact they gave me these when I asked them to make better in combat, but it turns out they are quite useful in bed as well."
He made a small pause, a faint smile growing. "My women, are varied. I've had them elegant and fine, untouched and not fit to fight. Which I won't say I dislike. But the ones that fight, I like them more."

Rahs now remained quiet, even making Ania go as far for apologizing for her questions. In the end he shrugged, wanting to keep his answer short but perhaps unable to do. "A mask intimidates and hides your weaknesses. It also conceals the scars one has, which are honored greatly in my kind. As I said, aiming for the head is a common practice with my people, so when one bears a mask, he also protects his face. It's a way of saying you want no trouble, since you would not have a scar to brag about if you won another fight. It's said the oldest veterans wear masks all the time for their faces have no more space for a new scar, and so battles are of no use to them. However, I carry one to protect and keep only these scars, the ones I've gathered in my planet so as not to mix them with my battles outside. One would say that no foe stranger to my planet is worthy enough to see them and add a new one, but that's not my reason. There has been only one that managed to harm my mask and it angered me quite so. She was worthy but I would not have a foreigner scar me.

This mask also is much more than a piece of metal, it has aided me greatly in various situations, even against foes that used magic. That kind of power we do not have and it's rare and powerful."

Afterwards, he told the voluptuous slave that she had said nothing to offend him. He continued eating and urged Ania as well to resume her dinner unless she had no problem eating it cold.

SFA---

Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:04 am

“I’d hate to see the day when everyday life becomes frustrating although I imagine being locked away in my ship for weeks on end hardly comes close to what you’ve endured during peace times.” Hunting being the first and foremost activity of her people made living in such little space without any means of steeling ones senses or getting exhausted through the thrill of the hunt quite frustrating, if not infuriating. She was pleased to find there’d be a change in that from this day forward. “Leaving your world seems to have solved your problem at least. Living by your side might just take care of mine.”

Ania recalled just the one major conflict on her world, but then again her species had been made up of little more than a few thousand Lympha at the time. Sadly their numbers dwindled a great deal due to the uprising and slaughter of her own people being absolutely pointless. They died thanks to their loyalty to a fallen Queen and their hatred for another. Many fancied fighting, but war never came naturally to them. They just never had the numbers to look back on these events without recalling the loss of at least a few loved ones either.

Rahs, however, loved the women who fought more than others which brought her back to the moment at hand. Their first time hardly allowed her to impress to the point Ania herself had been satisfied with her own performance and there was quite a bit of room for improvements.

“I’ll try to last longer next time we fight, Master. You can’t surprise me with that electric touch of yours anymore.” She was tempted to take him on eventually, but until then Ania fully intended to have built up some sort of dampener or even downright immunity to his abilities. Whatever else he had, the huntress didn’t know, but it could be no worse than this. She let the matter rest while he continued, always listening until he gave her a moment to chime in. Such a mask was useful, indeed, although Ania doubted that even if she tried, it’d be damn near impossible to scar him during their dueling sessions seeing how tough his skin actually happened to be.

“Oh, just like my helmet.” Surely it had a hard time concealing her charms, but looking all tough and business without allowing an opponent to see what laid beneath certainly didn’t let them read one’s current state of mind or emotions. “Um .. What’s magic?” Clearly not everything had been taught to her by visitors from outer space and being on another world for the first time certainly had her ask for even the most ordinary matters. She took a bite of the food herself while waiting for an answer, beaming at the taste which was not only quite amazing, but also tended to her appetite after having exhausted countless resources by sleeping with the mercenary before her.

“This tastes good, Master. I’m enjoying it.” She noted with a smile before digging into her meal once more. Either there were no further questions or Ania simply held back in favor of having more to talk about some other time rather than letting his personally prepared meal go to waste by getting cold. Soon, however, the shapely femme fatale finished her plate unlike that strangely ugly fish the other day.

“So what are our plans for what’s left of today?” Curious as Ania may be, her lack of additional clothing and not having sampled too many foods on the planet had her recall just what they’d talked about earlier. She’d just rested for hours on end and had been full of energy with the latest meal. There was her plan of heading out for shopping although the current time of day had her wonder if anything hadn’t closed shop by now. She wasn’t used to living in such an enormous city either which of course translated into near complete ignorance.

Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:50 am

"Yes. Peace is for the best but I had to find my own battles elsewhere to keep that for my kin. Nothing difficult, in this vast galaxy." Rahs smirked, giving a light nod to Ania. "I'm glad we satisfy much more than just our carnal needs," he added.

After she made sure to try and give a better fight, Rahs laughed lightly. "You have the talent, you may need a broader experience. I've met a lot of individuals across the planets and if you keep on surviving, the harder it is to take you down. So for next time I hope you can at least last twice as much," he winked, grabbing bites to eat as Ania seemed to assimilate the purpose of his helmet like hers, and wondering after just what in the universe was magic. He made a face for the topic was difficult to explain to someone who has not seen it.

"Yes, the helmet helps that way. It also helps me to go undetected, both wearing it and not.

"Magic... Is a supernatural power. It's as vast and perhaps more powerful than physical prowess but it requires equally a more strict training, so I've gathered. It may not be as surprising, depending on who uses magic, I believe an individual usually only masters certain aspects of it. For example, one could use electricity like me, while another would summon fire or someone could make a table appear or disappear entirely. As deep as the universe, hence so difficult to explore. It's simply much more convenient to do things that you body cannot naturally do like flying perhaps. I've seen other people, mostly agents, that are adept at using their minds to do things similar to magic. Though the results may end up the same, it requires a training of the mind and psychological stuff I don't think I could do.

"That's good, slave. You need to recover the energies you've spent."
Or that Rahs made her spend, perhaps. The next few minutes were spent in a calm silence, Ania finishing just before Rahs. It seemed she was much more satisfied with the plate than the one they had before. Rahs made the mental note even though the chore of cooking would end up in the beautiful amazon's hands from then on.

Rahs' manners came by instinct as he pushed the dish slightly towards the center of the table and tapped his finger on the piece of furniture, pondering for a second. "You still have shopping to do. Even if it's getting dark already there are still many shops and places to go. A city as busy as doesn't sleep at all. There's always something open for most needs. What did you have in mind? I figure you need clothes and perhaps provisions to eat that you fancy, now that you'll live here with me."

Both were still on the table as Ania tried to detail him what she needed to buy or thought of buying before their previous love session burned the lights out of her. By the end, Rahs made a parentheses as he gestured to the used plates and utensils. "Take care of the dishes, Ania." He figured that no matter the planet she was from she could recognize where she could wash them.

SFA---

Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 am

Magic sounded like a whole bunch of nonsense. However, the admirable warrior before her was no liar. Rahs functioned as Master and Mentor in quite a few cases from this day onward. It’d hurt him more to betray her trust by lying than it’d serve him well to be truthful and Ania was not fool enough to believe he’d prefer doing the former. Still, magic as such had never been used in her presence and the huntress wondered if she would ever get to see it for herself.

When they got around to shopping, however, Ania looked forward to the occasion with a smile. “Oh, there are quite a few things I need.” She went on to detail a lengthy list of goods, mostly everyday items to call her own. Some literature on cooking had been among them as well. It’d be quite a haul for someone without food or clothes beside armor and whatever excess Rahs offered, no doubt. She wanted to serve and do well at the same time. His personal slave certainly didn’t lack enthusiasm.

“Yes, Master.” Ania complied and got up, each of her eight limbs picking up the dishes before they were brought over to the sink. She was no foreigner to taps thanks to having used them before and as expected Ania had no trouble figuring out what to do next as hot water and dish soap came into play.

Shifting about each of those eight azure limbs relayed just how adept Ania had been at multitasking. Some species being limited to two arms never would’ve managed the pace at which the well-endowed female cleansed their every plate and cutlery before drying and sorting them back into their respective cupboards. Whatever happened to be left of the food had been stored in the same manner as the fish for the attentive woman paid heed to everything he’d shown her thus far. She would’ve made for the perfect maid given how quick the buxom amazon got used to her new environment and carried out commands in such short measures of time, but Ania was pleased to know he thought higher of her than that.

Rahs was not left without reward for when Ania rocked back and forth for the dishes to be put away, the voluptuous temptress had been swaying that downright worshippable rump for him to admire in the growing contentment Ania experienced by fulfilling her duties to the strong and powerful mercenary. It was no secret how the snug fabric of her shorts strained to contain such succulent peaches of flesh, bending and twisting at every turn where one might think her delightfully ample charms might just shred the garment to pieces without warning.

Toned muscles visibly moved before him for not every portion of hers had been concealed by her current outfit. She had been equally athletic and seductive, both qualities the amazon emanated every waking moment of time and without a doubt the perfect mixture for a man like Rahs to call his own.

Soon the alluring femme fatale concluded matters in the kitchen by cleaning the countertops before heading back to where her most generous host had been situated. She was quick and efficient thus far and hoped to waste little time before pressing on. Such was her ample curiosity and desire to please since any further insight into local markets and the like permitted her to take care of matters without his supervision in the near future. “I’ve taken care of the dishes, Master. Would you have me do anything else before I head into town?”

She was asking for obvious reasons. Ania donned regular clothes at the time rather than the form fitting bodysuit and charm concealing helmet Rahs had picked her up in the evening before and wondered now if any change was in order. She stood straight, naturally enhancing the swell of her breasts without even the faintest bit of effort. Just how dangerous the streets were at this hour was unknown to her, but Rahs could accompany her at any point, watching from a distance, just like they’d discussed the other day. She wasn’t entirely helpless either even though her graceful appearance might indicate otherwise, but the world was foreign to her regardless.

Needless to say, Rahs had to fill her in on the combination of the door, too.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Rahs listened intently, nodding slightly as Ania listed out the items she would need to buy. "Sure you could carry all that by... He immediately took into account the various tendrils Ania had. "I guess you could." He knew he could not underestimate those tentacles, Ania was still a very strong woman and she had given more than enough proof that her limbs would be very capable of carrying even that lengthy list of supplies.

He watched that toned backside of her sway as she moved, fulfilling her duties, and trailing down her strong long legs. Rahs lacked no intention to pass his hands over that bountiful perfect flesh, barely covered by the snug fabric. However her unique limbs and sharp mind made short of her work and was soon finished with it. The syrictae placed his mask on again, standing up and facing her. "No," he had done most of the chores throughout the day while the voluptuous amazon slept after their exhaustive lovemaking in the morning, after all. "The streets can get pretty shady by this hour. Criminals are a common sight even in daylight, you can imagine how it can get if you're unlucky by nighttime. Nothing my slave can't handle, I believe? Keep those clothes or change as you see fit, though like that you're bound to attract a lot of attention. I'll watch you from afar, as I told you yesterday, I'm sure you'll get used to the closer areas quickly."

Rahs turned to go but soon stopped, facing her again. He shrugged his shoulders and gave the perfect lympha woman the door's combination. "No need for me to write it down correct?" he asked, waiting for her choice of attire or if she desired to bring some kind of weapon with her. Rahs figured that any watching opportunists would quickly notice her presence. Even though Vanejin was home to an incredibly vast population and many aliens passed by to resupply these criminals were rather sharp and effective in noticing the regulars, the tourists and the most vulnerable too. Indeed, as powerful and amazing Ania was, her sublime visage and form did little to warn others of the danger she could be herself.

SFA---

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:05 pm

It was a shame he had nothing left for her to do, but it allowed her to move on to other, more personal matters right then and there. In time Ania hoped to get used to their strenuous lovemaking sessions which should leave plenty of work for her and nothing to the man whose life had become as precious as her own. She wanted to serve and such extended periods of rest reflected poorly on her overall performance, but Ania was confident that it was nothing but a temporary issue that could be resolved.

"Attract attention? With this?" Bright blue eyes looked herself over, her body bending and flexing this way and that while Ania inspected her current attire. It might have been somewhat alluring due to their form fitting nature, but that was of little concern to her. She looked back up, beaming at the man who’d taken her in. “I’m more comfortable in these clothes, I think they’ll do nicely. Some lowly criminals won’t keep me from wearing them.”

Having received the combination which allowed her to move about more freely, Ania shook her head. “There’s no need to write it down, Master. I’ve got it memorized. We can leave whenever you’re ready.” Once Rahs gave her the green light, there was nothing holding the gorgeous azure gem back anymore. She stepped up to the exit, entered the combination and in the blink of an eye the doors hissed open, giving rise to the halls outside. Even if she forgot it at some point, she was the only one to blame for it.

Soon enough the two of them headed out into the corridor and set out for the elevator that’d take them to the surface. She hadn’t taken any weapon along, there really was no need. In the morning Ania had taken up one of the offered arms, but there truly were secondary when it came down to just how capable the Lympha body was at the core. Anyone foolish enough to try and approach with devious ulterior motives would learn just how much it could hurt to underestimate her. Of course, the somewhat naive woman had to actually catch onto what these people were up to in the first place.

Ania was going to seek out some of the closer boutiques first before moving onto personal items, lotions and the like to tend to her picture perfect body before ultimately moving onto food. She had to sample some in order to study the local cuisine for herself and a few books and recipes on the matter might be of good use as well. At least that was the plan when the voluptuous aqua female ventured out onto the streets, entirely alone amongst the crowd safe for the mercenary watching her back from afar.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:07 pm

"Excellent." Rahs smiled beneath the mask, it seemed very obvious to him now that Ania was not aware of how her attire could affect the malicious residents. Still with nothing else to hold them back the azure femme fatale left her new home, her owner to her side adjusting a large cloak. The pair of footsteps sounded through the corridors, the doors to Rahs' living quarters hissing and locking behind them. They could see still activity in the building as they made way to the main elevator.

Lights flickered and the doors opened as the pair crossed the ample entrance halls of the complex. "Be safe, slave," Ania could hear Rahs say as he moved behind her and lost himself in the crowd, watching for a couple of seconds before disappearing amidst the crowd completely.

The streets, though late, were indeed busy. If she ventured far or her new master took her another day around the same hour to other districts she would learn that Vanejin was a place where some zones were busier in the night than in daylight. The contrary was for other areas but it would be impossible to say Vanejin slept at all. The district where the azure amazon was now was entering its nightlife. In the transition fewer aliens were about but the numbers were increasing in the larger streets.

Before her huge buildings towered over her and neon lights decorated their sides with advertising panels and announcements. For her it would seem like a very strange place perhaps from her homeland, but to many it was the queen of cities. If she looked around she would see no sign of any boutiques nearby, at least on the current street. But the flow in the streets with the passing hovercrafts was changing around the corners. It would do well to keep exploring and get used to this.

As she went Ania could perceive many looks from the passersby, both female and male. Some looked at her with curiosity, others with mild irritation as they wished to move quickly through the crowd but certainly a few quick glances or long stares were intended to admire her hourglass voluptuous figure. They tried nothing, everything was still a sea of people moving through the blocks detailed by the spectacular structures around them.

Eventually Ania could hear constant shouts from a nearby street. If she moved around the corner finally a variety of stores and boutiques were lining up the sidewalks. Large, fancy establishments were aligned closely but smaller ones still populated the place. It was a decent first stop in her list of items to acquire, perhaps it would be good to see what wares they offered and if they benefited her.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Out of nowere Ania felt someone bump against her shoulder. By then it was obvious that she could not avoid pressing against some aliens in the large crowd but this impact was more forceful. The alien seemed to be in a hurry, but if Ania was quick to see him she could discern it was a male with pale skin. Just then, almost simultaneous to the clash of their shoulders, she could feel if paying attention a hand moving across her ample rump, and then moving away as soon as it came.

Ania needed to check or have paid attention to her belongings right then, or even from the start to have an advantage. The man whose quick hand had a grab of her ass had searched for her wallet to steal her money.

SFA---

Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:26 am

Stranger to the inner city, but no stranger to her own beauty, Ania could only return the gazes of whomever observed her from a distance although her own thoughts never crossed over into physical appeal, but rather being the only Lympha to have ever left her own world. They were as much intriguing to her as she was to them and Ania never wasted a chance to study them. Still, whoever followed in her wake and wound up walking behind her had quite the scene to watch, for each and every step of hers had the ample contours of her supple behind exposed through the flexing fabric of her pants.

If the alluring huntress would’ve worn just one less article of clothing, some individuals would have had to pay money for the likes of such performances around town.

Ania behaved more like a child being introduced to one massive playground than anything else though and loved the atmosphere of the environment she was in at the time. Flashing neon lights for one never came to be on her world thus far, making each one quite appealing to her, like a moth was drawn to a flame. She could barely contain her excitement and hoped to see all of it sometime, but for the moment there were clear objectives for her first journey into other sections of the district.

Somehow thinking that getting used to this would be simple didn’t seem all too far off from reality. She had been absolutely thrilled to explore the alien world stretching all the way to the horizon and while this many people made her nervous for fear of losing her ability to fight while surrounded by numerous individuals, not a single incident occurred. Safe for one thing, nothing prevented her from closing in on the first boutique in sight. Someone laid his hand on her most succulent rear, not just brushing it from the side as one would suspect might be possible in the crowd, but exploring it for the blink of an eye that it lasted.

“Hey!” She blushed just a bit from that contact due to the more deliberate nature of it. Telling the difference for a newcomer must’ve been quite difficult, but Ania could tell that after receiving quite a few glances of the more carnal oriented kind, there was more to it than plainly bumping into one another. However, due to the great many individuals passing her body, Ania didn’t put quite as much thought into it this time around. Stunning azure eyes had been cast back at the man nonetheless, the fleeting image of his face being absorbed by them before the exotic looking woman continued on.

Such was big city life apparently although one would think there’d be less people around at night. Scattered among the crowd some of the locals probably couldn’t refrain from bumping into other aliens all the time for there were just too many to avoid in time. Therefore Ania pressed on without suspecting a thing, but merely a few moments of walking later, something seemed off. She felt the lack of pressure from where her wallet once filled the fabric of those exquisitely snug shorts and reached for it to confirm her suspicions.

“My wallet! It’s gone! That man .. He must’ve taken it from me.” Seconds had passed, but that was enough for the pale skinned thief to be out of reach and out of sight. “Where did he go?” After being felt up like that, there was no doubt the pale creature was the one responsible. Spinning around on her heels, the voluptuous female gave chase although coming across the same man among the masses appeared to be highly unlikely. She had a face, but too many scents to associate one particular fragrance to the person who’d robbed her. Ania had to do it nevertheless, relying on what little currency the amazon brought to Vanejin to make whichever purchase had been necessary. She couldn’t bear thinking just how humiliating it would be to confess to Rahs and had to hope the thief wasn’t quite as good as he thought he was.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:20 pm

The lively experience she had from seeing all these things for the first time was cut abruptly by the realization that her wallet was gone. Panic could overwhelm quickly a weak individual. But in Ania's case perhaps it was more an embarrassment and sense of failure, she needed her money and could not fail on her first test alone in the streets of Vanejin. The large mass of aliens made walking through hard, but at least she could think the same applied for the man. No matter how skilled he was, he still had to move through the crowd, correct? Unless he was capable of flight, but that was a thought better left ignored.

The time elapsed since the theft was also something to be worried about. How far could he have gone in that time? The scents and faces came and went, the possibilities of getting her wallet back were quickly disappearing.

"Hey wench! How much for a night?" A voice called out to her, followed by a drunken laugh. On the wall of a tall building was an alien with clothes too large for him and obviously intoxicated by one drink too many. "I want some of those, awww yesss," he continued.

Ania did not have to be a local to realize this man was the lowest of the low. She was a slave now, but only to a man a thousand, if not a million, times better than this one. But she was also a proud lympha, a furious fighter. This drunkard could lose his tongue for speaking like that to her. Of course, smart people usually say to ignore such things.

The man continued to taunt her. Before Ania could go to confront him or turn away to keep looking for the man that had stole her wallet she would be able to see something near the drunkard. Beside him, between two buildings, was a dark, long alley. Places like these were home to the homeless aliens and probably this drunkard's home as well. But if she looked carefully she could see various figure further ahead. Something worth checking out or to ignore?

Perhaps the thought would hit her. With this size of a crowd, an alley offered a quick getaway from any pursuers.

SFA---

Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next