View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A not so graceful landing(Aegir 2) 

Post Re: A not so graceful landing(Aegir 2)
Ahh, hmm, I suppose the shock of revealing your true nature after being cloaked would be rewarding, but I still would have much preferred to torment her, see if I could get her to run, though from the sound of her she might have just sat there and taken it, just given up, if so, I might have just left her alone. On the other hand I might have made things a great deal more unpleasant for her. How do thy use you for their illusions? That sounds very interesting. I can see the benefit of helping them, while they, hehe, help you. But again them bein willing decreases the thrill for me, however as would study them in real life, as to find a girl who wants to be raped by monsters such as us must be an oddball.

I have already begun to find this place entertaining, our fight, though short, was most exhilarating. The arena will probably hold much more thrill for me.. Even if I have to hold back just a bit. What kind of weapons do they allow the girls to have? I am hard to evade as well. And I can move most quickly. Like you I have never lost, that is, so far.

No, no electricity here, we use the fusion energy of bits of the core of a star. It is processed a bit, and will never wear out, I could power three of this island for millinea!

Vitalius

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Yes, the good doctor may have proven to be unrewarding though even in her despair I believe she still would have been a fighter at least at first. She know of this place, after all and knows how pointless it would be to fight.

Aegir considered how best to describe the illusions ince they differed from person to person. Sometimes a simple memory of home, an action or romantic piece, a hideous nightmare … there were so many angels here.

The illusions are a bit of a special case. I can vary them from subject to subject. In one I might have her dreaming of a return trip home for instance, another might get wracked with a horrible nightmare, another might encounter a scenario where they are seduced by someone they had a crush on.

What generally happens is that over time the girls chalk up their experiences. They realize that they are going to get rape regardless but consciously seek out the better or two evils so to speak. They come to me and submit and I continue their dreams. They get so addicted to what is going on that they loose themselves in the illusion when the truth is so harsh to deal with. Some don't even know that I was the one manipulating there dreams, such as the case with Nell I only recently relayed to her that I bestowed such dreams upon her and in a sense she had to question all the attacks up to that point and realized that I had not harmed her more or less, something her vulnerable mind needed at the time and not another tormentor but since I hadn't cast myself in that familiar roll I persuaded her to accept a lie.

Nost of these girls have nothing else to look forward to once they realize they can never go home or see old friends and I can do just that, I can let them revisit a lost one in their sleep or undertake a tryst they were yearning for. Sky is the limit. They know the price but are comforted with the rewards I offer, that and the knowledge that while they are with me another monster won't intrude and rough them up.

There has been this one girl that knows me as a gentle benefactor though I have tormented her with horrid dreams and she is nonethewiser. I am at a quandry with her though, she's a favorite of a favorite and has only made it one the list by virtue of being closly tied to one I'm hoping to persuade into making the right choice two years from now.

He reflected on the arena. He had not known for sure. I am unsure. I have only seen recordings of Gersham's fights and when he fough a student here she was unarmed. But he's fought a former ADD agent that weilded a war hammer … I suppose it varies by the opponent and whom they face, how sporting the handlers want to make the fight, or how entertaining for the crowds so I for one cannot answer that question for you currently, a lot of melee stuff I persume mostly melee weapons though in your case I imagine they would resort to using energy weapns of some type, maybe even tams 0f opponents. I could just see them lettin half a dozen teama loose 0n you with the victor being the one that holds you off the longest … how frustrating it would be to hold back from just taking the victor if you decide to pay more attention to a competor. It's not so much as loosing but going without for a time being.

He did consider the question of such enery. You could use that as a lure … some of the students enjoy to tinekr and rarely have the right tools or energy souces. Yes the students here are easy to deal with for the most part after a year or two.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:11 pm

The human sense of hope is both their downfall and their curse. Monsters like me just love to see the light of defiance in their eyes as we make them watch as we ravage their bodies. So it is merely like you are helpin them dream, they know it is not real but will gladly take the small amount of respite they can get.. Do you have to be close to them to manipulate them or could you do it from afar? Like from here, or inside your lair itself?

I applaud you Aegir, you are indeed the best of a bad situation, at least for these girls. It would take a very stupid monster to barge in on another's prey.. Have you encountered that here before?
He listened to what Aegir had to say of the arena.. Before too long Tullius and I will be taking off to collect asteroid fragments for the ship's core anyways, if I am lucky, I will find my way to the arena.. If I am extremely lucky the ADD will run in to me...

So many options, so many different ways, I am glad i have time..

Vitalius

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:00 am

Both actually. I have to sense the mind in order to manipulate is so I can do so from afar at about 100 yards. If have the ability to implant nodes, think of them as tracking devies so I can sense them and everything qithin 100 yards of them. I can use my powers from afar on then so I could be sitting back in my lair normally out of range but affect them in some way as if I were there .

But yes, this place makes it easier. Either a girl comes to enjoy a pretty lie or realizes that it is the best that they can hope for in a bad situation. I have even tormented one with a blend of a nightmare and a rather pleasant ordeal. She developed am appreciation for it as well.

So, yes, many ways of approaching a situation I do like varying it up some, a savior to some a tormentor to others even if but in their dreams. There are some that do not know we … I never appear In their dreams directly or face to face for instance.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6