View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A not so graceful landing(Aegir 2) 

Post Re: A not so graceful landing(Aegir 2)
Hmm, they take a very long time then. How many of your race are Around? Being then center is never a bad thing, though I think negative is better in my case, as it would fuel their resolve more. I am not surprised at your worship, your powers are impressive, and to a regular human I am sure you were very revered. You seem to bore a bit easily.. How have you been banned? Hmm, I do not care to be revered, only respected, and feared.

Mmm no wonder, i would hate to perpetually feel the emotions Ininstill in my victims, only when I am dirctly manipulating the hyrdrogen can I feel it. But at the same time, pleasure could be very, very great, it depends on the situation wether i has more up sides than down. Gersham sounds like a handfull, but also worth it, in the long term at least, does sustaining him have any impact on your powers?

I would not have thought of that, but any life form I created would have free will, but I would probably create it for a purpose, like working around the ship, assisting Tullius. It would be very basic, not really intelligent at all, just a drone. This ADD really does not do a very good job does it? But I would enjoy facing off with one of their agents, it would be both enlightening and entertaining.

Vitalius

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Less then a hundred in the galaxy … we are very old but our home was destroyed so long ago that we are scattered. I am young for my species, perhaps a young adolescant if I were human and Earth was a place where I often went in my youthful days to hunt, I would consume the brains of the humans from time to time but while eating a brain caused me to consume their memories so of their emotions imprinted on me and the others believed that I was corrupted and banished me from the world assuming that in time these emotions would bleed out of me in time. I am deemed too soft by my ilk though I still have an ilk for certain dark deeds from time to time.

Fear does promote the fight or flight instinct more and gives you that thrill that you need. Perhaps if the time comes you would be better served with a rotating roster of slaves than any one slave inparticular. In time I have found that humans growl stick of being afraid and fight or loose their fear of something in time. They eventually learn that they will survive an encounter with you and get use to that aspect for instance and loose some of that fear that they had initially learning this, unless they learn that this is not always the case of course rumors, threats mayb, maiming whe capture, having someone around all the time just makes it likely that they get use to you quicker.

Sustaining Gersham is a subconscious effort and does not impact my other powers if it had I would have ended the experiment already. It does take the effort of nearly all aspects of my subconcious though so creating another is simple not possible while the original exists.

He exists because he amuses me and I want to see how far this experiment of mine can go. At this stage he is still a newborn so to speak but quited developed.

The ADD is not as incompetent as you suspect. Most of the ships leaving here get away though the ADD I imagine don't realize that the true targets are among the 10%er's that we have indoctrined and it is these that we take while they make efforts to “save” the others. Still I think you would find them most interesting and capable of putting up a fight if they are ready for it.

I know they collect data philes on certain beings so if they manage to collect something on you they might be more challenging, not to say that they'd win of course and they do have some feable members among the strong so it comes down to whom you face as well.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:10 pm

As far as I know, there are none like me in the universe, I am a singular soul. Do you ever yearn for your kin? Spread out or not it couldn't be that hard for you to find them. I am old, as old As life itself. A brain eater.. Curious. But not unheard of, again, I would rather dislike having human emotions. Hmm, you do have a point, but In my time I want to find someone with an unconquerable spirit, then need to last mea long time. I will keep your "roster" idea in my mind, as it is an intruiging one, no doubt it will work splendidly.

The last thing I would want is them giving up and accepting it, by then there will be little or no joy left for me, and no pleasure for either. You must have a powerful subconscious, sustaining a life form, directly from yourself is no laughable feat. Young and advanced, but cocky. Does he know how fragile he really is? You seem to take amusement from many things in life, that is an admirable quality to be sure.

Indoctrined you say? That seems too easy, but I suppose having the upper hand is never a bad thing. I might let them get a file on me, it would be entertaining to see my "match"

Vitalius

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Aegir shook his head. He didn't hate the others, well maybe Fafner though he did not like them either. Fafner did not understand him and the others ruined his fun. Tainted or not he rathaer enjoyed Earth and had to come her to the one place his kin couldn't come. He left from time to time daring to risk an encounter but there were so few out there that the chances of encountering another was virtually nonexistant.

Well, Fafner was the exception but Fafner wasn't attached to the others and at least shared in his father's DNA. About four thousand years ago Aegir conducted another experiment though that one did not turn out so well.

Nodes were essentially slaves of their creator. They began life as mindless but learned, those that did not have enough sense to hide their growing intellect were killed since it was a species compulsion for the young to kill a parent. That was how it and all the other children got their independence. He had killed his parent and it illed his and so forth.

But as a species they were lazy lazy in that sometimes they didn't want to kill a node that was useful and learned enough to perform that task rather than starting over. Thinking a node was just intelligent enough and getting blind sided to how effective the had actually become.

It was a dangerous moment, one that n immature node could take advantage of especially if there were multiple nodes working for the same parent and all achieved a measure of sentience at the same time.

No, I do not though I misss Earth. The thoughts of the students on it keeps me updated more or less.

Human emotions can be a pain at times though I have gotten use to them gor the most part.

The roster idea was to keep the girls on their toes, it takes longer for them to work out the danger levels and longer still to become uninteresting.

Gersham does not realize how weak he is. His personality was drawn from an illusion I created for Alynia and it is ambusing that he struggles to rember things as if they have actually happened. He thinks he is quiet strong but isn't. Weak outside of magic, mocerate with though he does have a shape mind.

Life is too long and I find many things amusing to brake up the monotomy.

If you do that I would recommend letting an agent study you or achieve a file then capturing them so that the information is not compromised since once it's out there uou can't take it back but in this way the agent has access to the file and perhaps prepars better as a result and you might get a better result out of said match.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:00 pm

He watched silently as Aegir thought for an uncharacteristically long time, something that weighed heavily on him. Perhaps about his past. His parents, maybe he had been bethroed, or maybe he had list someone important in a war, his past was a mystery that spanned millennium, but they had a long time until he had to worry about being short on time. He imagined earth as the perfect place for his kind, and the fact he had been forced to leave was cruel.

I was just thinking about you having to leave being cruel. How much has it changed? I hope to not have to endure any human emotions really. Hmm, i would make sure that they were definitely on their toes. Hmm, keeping a creation trapped in his own mind, because it isn't even his mind. I could never encounter him, I would let him know exactly how weak he really is. I suppose my life has been a boring one then.. I don't think of it that way though.

I feel like taking my chances, for each girl that file passes through, I will gain a victim, and some noteriety.

Vitalius

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 am

He considered the years that had past while he had last been to Eart. For either of us it has not been terribly long but much has changed. Humans are not as fortunate as you or I and tend to make huge leaps. Whereas we could mull over something for a century humans don't have so much time.

Being her is both a torment and a pleasure. I gain some of what I am forbidden of on Earth but at the same time from their minds I see how much it has changed already. I have changed the history of that world, once seen as a God, responsible for the “fabled” city of Atlantis sinking ...

Aegir considered somethingfor a moment. Telling Gersham that he is weak will do no good. His personality is arrogant, his ego to big to accept that. It would take showing him and even then he may be weak but he is crafty too which makes him dangerous. Still, I do not think he would best you but his command of Shadow Magic would further complicate things a bit.

Further he is a thought and completely with the need to breath or possessing any blood so it would prove intersting and would further be interesting based on the terrain.

He does have a consciousness so to speak and thinks he needs to breath just as simple telekines makes it seem that he has an actual body and he is fooled into thinking it can be harmed, it can because he thinks it can but over all he is weak on the physical level. He is independent from me and I am sure you two will cross paths eventually as you both have similar intrests in chasing and tormenting prey along with fighting them.

Aegir reflected on this since he was so long lived he tended to avoid squabbles for the most part when he could avoid it but his companion had different interests than he of course in that regard.

True there and better fights too if they know what they face they should be better prepared, and if not well that is on them the information is out there for thir own perusal.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:51 am

I think we are both advanced enough that a huge leap would make us invincible. It is true, I have spent many years inside my own mind, thinking. That is why I am glad I met you, even after this meeting is over, we can always meet again, here, or in your grotto, whichever is more convenient at the time.

I would show him, and shadow magic sounds interesting, all of these opponents around here have certainly piqued my interests. If I do cross him, I will not destroy your creation, I would rather see how his "life" plays out.

Exactly! Why hide my prowess, if they best me, I will know where to improve. And it is a difficult task to hold me prisoner. I have dazed a bit throughout this, you may have noticed, but I thought of an idea to tell the administration. i will put on a spectacle say.. Every full moon, I will make the water dance and spin and sparkle in the moonlight, and when word gets to the girls in school, they will come in droves, an easy way to get prey close. I could use your help, and I in turn could make sure they did not run.

I apoligize for the rapid change of subject, but when an idea hits me...

Vitalius

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 am

It is a small leap though as powerful as you or I are there are stronger entities here. I once encounterd a fertility Goddess who's mind I could not sense, who could go incorpreal if she wished. Our meeting was amicable though I ot the feeling that I could not touch her then if she didn't allow it, or now in fact, He chuckled a little though his thoughts on Gersham had been fleeting.

If you destroy Gersham you destroy him I would be free to recreate him or another at my leisure and I only maintain things because it humors me. While he is at the arena for the most part he deals with former ADD agents and strong students for the most part I am told and I doubt there would be any reason for you two to come to blows. Besides Gersham being arrogant that was he thought but all in all the two should get along quite well.

Hm, an interesting prospect, he considered it. No apologies are necessary my multifaceted mind allows me to track several conversations at once but what you propose sounds intersting. The closest I had to teaming up with a monster was retrieving one of my favorites from a monster that seemed a bit too rough and I would have hated to looose a potential slave so this would be new.

Stopping the girls from running or evening hearding them towards another threat like the way lions hunt for instance means that every step they take is one closer to their doom. I would not subject any of the top five to it though all are submissive enough and one would bore you anyway but anyone else would be fair game.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:14 am

Hmm, I wouldn't mind meeting one of those stronger entities, battle worthy or not. That sounds interesting, what was that meeting for? And how did it play out? I am sure that it would be no trouble for you to re create him, or even improve upon him. I am glad the two of us would get along, I am not a patron of violence most of the time, I was simply angry at Tullius earlier.

With your help, it would be a very amazing spectacle, and yes, teaming up would be very profitable, I can restrain the girls easily, and I do not mind sharing. I appreciate your affinity for your favorites, their safety should be inportant, as letting an investment go to waste is just not intelligent in the least. I could chain them to the spot, or corral them where I wanted with very little trouble, and we could ket your five run, I have no interest in encroaching on what is yours. I am sure that the ADD and Gladiatrixes will make up muly favorites, but there may be one student.

But yes, we could create towering cyclones of water, whirlpools of silver light, i could give them a path straight ro the grotto adorned so delicately they would be afraid to touch the water. Or I could literally suck them in, giving them some air as needed, since you look like an aquatic creature really.

Vitalius

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am

That was an interesting encounter. I had let a student pass me by, I did not find her too appealing even to torment. Eliza encountered her a short time later but wa unfulfilled … the girl was rather lousy.

I saw Eliza and got intrigued that I could not sense her at all so I spoke with her a little out of curiousity … I did mention she's a fertility Goddess ...
That musky scent suddenly increased as he reflected back on that day … there were significant advantages to having an eidict memory. He let that thought sit in his companions head, he may find that interesting though he assumed that wasn't for him since there had been no chasing or fighting involved.

He is easy enough to recreate though I wouldn't give him much in a way of a make over, I only created him because I was bored and more interested in seeing if I could accomplish this. But it is okay, I could sense that your anger was misdirected and even understood a little, one advantage of possessing human emotions.

Those five aren't mine, not yet at least but dealing with them in such a manner would go contrary to my plans. It is probably best if you chase them or herd them to a spot, make them believe that they have escaped only to have their hopes dashed at the last second and realize that it is hopeless. In other cases Gersham can be paired with you to, I'm sure he won't mind nor have any restrictionss or far reaching plans that need to be considered. And when hunting with him and not myself you could target the top five, I myself would rather refrain from dealing with them in such a manner but I do not wish to limit your fun either.

The grotto was far enough away so Vitalus could enjoy the chase as well. [color-#0000][i]That sounds agreeable. And yes I have my origins from the ocean and can sustain myself in water indefinately though.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:04 am

It sounded so. Was the girl broken? Or just lousy overall? A sentient being that you did not sense, but could clearly see would cause me to be very cautious. Something so alien to me that I did not sense it would almost be too much.

He smelled the musky scent again, and laughed inwardly, as he knew what was going through the other's mind, and he respected it, he himself would boil if overcome. By feelings of that nature.

Hmm your boredom inspires something quite akin to greatness. I appreciate that you understood, I am glad that it did not go too far. But those five are your favorites, I am sure you would rather take a more... Personal approach to them. I am sure that you would be more help, and more intriguing than Gersham, but of course I would not mind being paired with him, as long as he is competent, and not too overzealous. I enjoy some stealth occasionally. There ar wnough students that my fun can span school wide, withou touching the five. Aha! I figured as much. Half of my life was spent in water

Vitalius

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:25 am

She did not interest me and I was feeling a bit lazy. As it turned out she was just lousy and not broken as I found out but if she was not so lousy then that day may have been different. I was curious and tend to let that get me in trouble from time to time, this is a relatively safe venue to meet. If she were hostile I would have simply been warned off in someway.

That musky aroma tended to only occur when he was most arouse and thinking back with his time with a goddess, a fertility goddess at that was rather interesting … to say the least coupled by the fact that he had never met another as powerful. She was a displaced goddess but still a goddess nevertheless.

Gersham is excellent with stealth but if you ever decide to take on those five then he would be more than interested especially if it were Alynia. In the scenario I created him for he was her foil though he has the memories of that fantasy … he believes she is a queen and he a demon – unseelie hybrid prince. There are things he doesn't remember or is unclear about it.

Yes, your control of water was most difficult to deal with. I rarely have to resort to mind altering tricks but could not afford to waste too much time either. I appreciate you leaving the five alone and you may find me more interesting than Gersham. He rather enjoys torture psycological mainly though he does not have a fraction of my abilities after all.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:48 am

Haha, I just imagined you lazing about and it was quite amusing. Well you are lucky she was so lousy, that day sounds very interesting. I am usually curious, but I watch my self, you don't know what to expect sometimes. It is good she wasn't hostile, or I might not be having this conversation with you here today.

He knew why that scent arrived and tried to imagine himself meeting this goddess, she would be powerful, undoubtedly beautiful, and most likely talented in the darker side of pleasure, after all, even gods and goddesses had their vices. Just as the monsters of shokushu shared theirs.

Ah, good, he seemed likely to rush in on things. Hmm, I will keep note of that name.. Alynia, I am sure watching him react to her would be very rewarding, and entertaining. I suppose having a perfect memory of that would spoil your fun eh Aegir? My powers are much more powerful when I can see my target, but sensing you through the hydrogen in the air works as well, I have another tactic, but it is best against lightning or fire users unless I had something to cause a spark. Ih he did have a fraction if your abilities, he would be much more powerful than he is now.

Vitalius

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:59 pm

I doubt she would have tried anything more than drive me away but there was no prey around to fight over and we were in neutral territory so I doubt that I would have had little more than a few bruises to show for the matter but that turned out well … I would recommend the experience if t=you every did see her. She looks human other than the golden eyes and wings so it would be easy to determine her, besides it would be the person you can see but cannot feel ...[/i]

He gave that matter a nostalegic though before turning his attention away from Eliza, though he doubted he could find her quickly he could still read the minds of her victims. Talk of her, alll this talk about the top five, the memory of the was arousing to the point that he considered who was going to be the lucky receipient of a visit later. At this stage it was whomever he saw first, top five or not!

Gersham is interesting though of all the students Aly would draw the greatest reaction from him … Alynia that is, a pet name so to speak, a human thing though not exclusive to them ...[/i]

He chuckled a little. In the arena though it would be Iria, he enjoys fighting her from what I've seen, even lost to her in their second of three fights though I'm sure he will have a return match with her soon, he likes a challenge.

He is more interesting then powerful but with but a though I can erase him out of existance … so he is easy for me to deal with. When the mood strikes you to be more brutal or induce greater fear then he is a fairly good choice. He likes fighting too and is interested in prey capable of fighting back or at least resisting him in some way.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 pm

I am sure if you had been in her territory it may have been a different story. Is she still around? I would certainly do my best to enjoy the experience if I met her, who knows when l would have that chance again? She sounds very very intriguing, I would be quite upset if she was near and I missed her. But it sounds as if I would have to either be unconscious or purposely trying to miss her for that to happen. And I have no reason at all to do that.

I would enjoy hunting with Gersham, though you of course would be more useful, he would be most entertaining from the sound of it. I understand nicknames, Vitali is mine, short and simple. Your name seems short enough as it is. Hmm, he was defeated, but seeking to avenge himself is never a bad thing.he sounds like a less capable version of me, as I can certainly withstand a simple thought from you.

Later on, I may contact administration, see if I can get a file or two on some different ADD agents.

Vitalius

Last edited by Aquavitali on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next