View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A not so graceful landing(Aegir 2) 

Post Re: A not so graceful landing(Aegir 2)
As far as I'm aware she is still around. Our hunting grounds don't overlap so I am uncertain and she had been closer to mine. If you allow it I shall project knowledge of the exac spot into you mind.

He waited, it was convient to projected information this way. He waited for him to accept or reject the offer either implanting the location or not then procceeding on. He grinned though.

Careful, other monsters might see that as a challenge though I am aware of the implied meaning. Others might have considered that you not being a solid being probably wouldn't have a conviental heart but might be interested to see if they could generate a stroke or the equivalent in your mind. I can use such lethal attacks with a little rewiring but use it even less than my domination abilities. If the domination is not effective then such commands probably won't be either. But it's best for me to dominate as it is near impossible to extract information out of a corpse. Just the obvious observations … a corpse as no thoughts after a few minutes where the brain slowly dies, a living being can potentially offer up more delicious information. Yet this power is limited in that I have no effect over plants or mechanical beings and psychic creatures can defend against it.

Gersham can be interesting, as I said he amuses me so I let him exist since I have no plans to generate another sentient being and it costs little to keep him around. If I have need of him I could always use him as a tool of course.

Have Gersham do it, don't waste the time. I know he has several files always searching for the best opponents he can find. He might be able to recommend specific agents or ex agents that may suit your tastes best. There is a chance though that he might not have anyone in mind for you since what threatens him might only be an inconvience for you.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:18 pm

That is good, I am quite interested in meeting her sometime, the two of us could exchange a lot of information, and maybe more, if I am lucky. Sure, I trust you won't kill me while you're rummaging around in there.

I don't wish to challenge any other inhabitants of the island, at least not yet. I would hope I am impervious to that kind if attack but I would gladly not try and test it out. I am glad you didn't decide to just end it with me, else we might not be having this conversation. You are smart with your kill, I appreciate that, again, I believe when I expire, there will instantaneously be nothing left, or at least I believe so. Although, a living being can also lie, whereas unless their memories have been altered, their mind will be nothing but the truth. I certainly had no defense against it, that is for sure.

From what you have said, that is not something I doubt, you have a good sense of humor, sometime we should both watch him. An entertaining tool, what an odd thought, but yet an intriguing one. Do you think the files in his possession will offer me a challenge, they sound as if they were a challenge to him, but will that be a challenge to me?

You know, you being here has probably changed my entire stay here at shokushu. After today I would not have been angry any more, and I would have cared less who used that tree. I am not usually a social creature, but meeting you has changed my perspective, perhaps all those years avoiding other ships in space have been wasted, I could have met some other life forms, intelligent ones, like you..

Vitalius

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Of course not, I have not killed a sentient in such a long time as it is. And he implanted the image and a sense at how to get there from here, even for Aegir it was not far.

You understand … living beings can lie but the truth of the matter is always in their mind somewhere. I can telll when they try to access the creative portions of their mind and thus in effect know when they are lying.

Sometimes I play along and later surprised them, sometimes I confront them on the matter and let them know there are no secrets for me and knowing that most are stright forward, even if they may resent it in their mind they have no choice. Once I even let a girl think she could block out my abilities to read her. It was quiet amusing with her running through the perodic table in efforts to thwart me so in that case I allowed her to think she was successful and actually learned more than she had intended to let slip …

I have learned some human humor over constant exposure with them though Gersham I have no doubt his selections are challlenging for him but he is a corpreal being so chances are that what would challenge him might not really effect you at all. You may have to leak information and let slave owners at the arena pick it up and pass it to their slaves. But I am not totally sure and you may see something interesting.

Perhaps, not all life forms are interesting some are boring and bland, others hostile. Not once but wice I was shot by an ADD agent, the first time angered me so I decided to teach the agent a leason. When it happened a second time I thought the mistaken identity was rather humouros since it happened a second time but unlike the first time she had not meant to shoot me and assumed I was with the aliens she was attmempting to capture. Ah, that was an interesting day ...

Character Listing

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm

I would really hope you haven't killed anyone on the island.. Yes, and that is very handy, i could if I had touched them with some of my aqua. You like to play with your prey just as I do, it is a great pleasure in life. Hmm, that was clever, what all were you trying to learn? And what extra did you learn? I believe that most would be honest, scared as they are, they might believe the truth will help them escape the situation in the same state that they arrived in it.

I will contact Gersham sometime after we are finished, no doubt he has a very expansive library on a large number of subjects, and who knows, I need to find a student soon reguardless of my reservations, a feisty short haired girl is my preference, but of course i am flexible. I will gladly supply slave owners with more information than they need to know. I like that idea, just like most you have come up with. Being shot would not bother me, it would be amusing in fact.

Vitalius

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 pm

I play from time to time. It interests me more to do something challenging rather than something I know I can do. With the inhibitors a successful hunt is guarenteed after all but what isn't are bargains or even generating illusions to interact with them a bit … setting up scenarios or fantasies and letting the story play out is always interesting.

Asao … yes, she knows of the nature of this island and was searching for an experiment that was now loose here on the island. She was desperate and needed help, I was curious as to see how desperate. She tried to keep her attachment of the situation from her mind but I learned it and delved deeper in fact to whom she really was and what she was hiding from … she was once part of a project associated with the island … I shouldn't say too much about it least word get out but you already know much about the situation and I don't believe you will go running off to the admin about it, rather you might use that knowledge to torment her in some way … she knew the fate of those on the island but still chose to hide here despite that, clever in that who would expect to find her here of all places.

True about the truth but generally if some has been told of my abilities and still attemps to lie, well that irks me to no end. It tells me that they don't believe me and think they can get one past me … sometimes I play dumb for a while to deliberately draw them out to let them know that I know.

Short haired and fiesty … hm, Yolia is just that I encountered her once several years back, and then there is Vikky a favorite, well not so that she has made the top five but she's in contension. Normall 6-10 have to battle it out a bit and chance often though a lucky few can battle their way into a top five position. Nell for instance was in the top 10 until recently but is now number 3 so there is always some shifting based on circumstances,

I have not taken her yet, not physically at least, mentally yes. She was quite receptive to the dream I induced in her and while she may lack the means of figting back effectively she should still struggle. I would expect nothing less from someone who used a baseball bat as a toy.

He chuckled at the last, no she had not used the entire bat … see it was damn good to be a telepath, you got to learn such interesting things.

The first shot at me in a panic, Minera actual struck me, I sensed the intent and allowed her to, having a perfect excuse to introduce myself she apologized ... He chuckled at that. Such weapons annoy me unless on high settings though the actual shot did not harm me but served to ruin a perfectly good tunic … I guess it's fair give how many clothes I have destroyed in my years.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Of course a challenge is always more rewarding, perhaps with some practice I could manipulate thoughts to my will, say, while the students are sleeping? Or would that not be possible? Asao.. he tolled the name across his tongue a few times in silence. She must have been a smart girl to figure ou what was going on, or perhaps she had met a rather stupid monster, although I suppose it IS a highly unavoidable fate once the girl gets here. Hiding here, right under the noses of all of those who may be looking for her. But were they looking for her? It would probably be saner to assume an inhabitant of the island had eaten her.

I am sure disbelief has gotten many of the girls here into a lot of trouble, but that disbelief also gets us quite a few encounters, or it will, when I get out there. Even if they did disbelieve, seeing you certainly should have brought the truth out of them unless that ate habitual liars, or something like that.

Hmm Yolia, do you know where she is now? Or has she graduated? And Vikky, I will be sure to hint for her somewhere else, maybe at the dorms, her shower would be a very appropriate place. I understand, humans change easily, especially wih the monsterous atmoshphere of the island. Mmm, I would like the power to influence dreams, I could haunt an intended victim for days before I struck. A baseball bat eh? I assume that was before she arrived here.. And she did not tell you of her own will. It is a shame, as it would be entertaining to watch her face as she swung and it had no effect.

So bullets do not harm you either then? A good thing with the ADD around. I have never had need of clothes, but yes, that seems to be appropriate punishment.

Vitalius

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:16 pm

It is permissable as long as there is no lasting damage. In fact before coming here I never tried dream amanipulation before and experimented. It was little more of altering perceptions while the subjected slept.

I am uncertain whether or not they know she is here and have done nothing about it knowing she will be a plaything to the monsters here. She had the benefits of working for them at one stage before getting entangled in all this. She is quiet bright, bright enough to realize what goes on here but bright enough to realize that this was perhaps the best place for her to be.
He paused flickering his gaze upward to the ceiling as he thought on the situation of the desperate woman. He tormented her of course and made her accept matters as they were to see how far she was willing to go, how desperate she was to obtain information as graduation was looming closer and closer.

Disbelief and the unusual is a lure to them that tends to get them in trouble, at least the younger classes that aren't as weary for the most part but the older students tend to be a bit more worn down. Once you catch them most have the fight leave them completely since they know struggling is useless.

Yolia is still here and Vikky is quite new. I have not met Vikky face to face only in a dream so the information I gleaned wasn;t stuff she offered freely. Still, how she got into that scene puts her in the top ten, maybe one day she might move up, I will pay her future visits in the days to come …

Bullets can harm me in great numbers but they are easy to stop telekinetically. Blasters and lasers cause burns and I am highly resistant to heat so such weapons have little effect on me save for annoying me after a time where I might avoid them if I can, sort of like being pinch, it can't kill you but if done long enough can hurt.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:28 am

I would hope not to damage them at all, just leave a mental note, for when I arrive. Ahh, but I cannot do that either, only read the impulses in the brain, of course, with your teaching I am sure this is an attainable goal. Ahh, smRt, but i sounds like she stuck to those morals all humans seem to have once in a blue moon. As an employee she could have been spared the worst of what we and all the other monsters and aliens do. But to try her luck hiding? From all of us here, knowing what was going on, and the abilities we have. It almost sounds like she likes what we do.

Hmm, it sounds like we break down the spirit here, it is almost like a feeducation camp. And we are their instructors, fitting them for the new world they are about to be thrust in to. A cold, harsh world, I am sure some look back on shokushu and think if how easy it is here considering the life of a sex slave in space. Here they at least have some illusions they can grasp, even if somewhere in the back of their minds they know what they believe is false, they cling tighter still.

I will have to visit Yolia, and I am sure Vikky will end up a victim sometime soon. With the exception if I see her here, coming to you. If all goes well I will be the one with stories to tell you. And not the other way around, at least for an hour or so before you bed the empress of time and become ruler of the universe or something.

Bullets are useless to me, as are all physical weapons unless inbued with magic. A blasted could vaporize a bit of me, which would regenerate in roughly half a second. Uneasant as forced vaporization is, it isn't leathal.

Vitalius

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am

I can only persume she was hoping to be one among the blessed 90% that don't encounter usk, that or that the risk was worth it for whatever reason. She did dote upon this creation as a daughter and thus has a maternal instinct with her. I will teach you how to manipulate dreams if I can. It may not come as easy to you as it did to me since I already had the keys in place to to it. Yet you have some psychic abilities to sense things and that is the basic requirement to learning enough control to change things.

There was one that sought the truth, that would continue to struggle and fight regardless of how hopeless the situation was and while she was not in the top five he admired that spirit. It probably would not last and he was rather amiccable towards that student though he figured that he would eventually find her for himself given that she was a short haired fiesty one …

Most students are broken down by their junior or senior year though the constant influx of students means more with a fresh indominable spirit.

Vikky does not know of me yet and is unlikely to ever come to me unless I implant a suggestion in her mind to do so. Still, she is interesting as all the girls are that respons so well to the fictions I generate for them. All of the top five are good sports abhout it interacting with matters quite well and to even get on the top ten list it is sort of an assume requirement. Naturally though there are others that never make that list that I have less than amicable dealings with.

Most weapons are a minor inconvience, with telekinesis I can halt bullets and even wring them out of grasps of others or even destroy them outright … while some can be effective they do little good against me.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:18 am

Well whatever it is that she hoped, I am not so sure that it came true, as you encontered her, and I bet she will never forget that for the rest of her short human life. What creation is this? And a maternal instinct? What a strange thing to have on an island such as shokushu. I doubt it will come easily, you have a much better way of doing the exact same thing I do. It will take muh practice to generate a signal, much less replicate those that go through a human mind in real time. Even asleep, to replicate a dream while having to consciously alter and upkeep the signals seems like a daunting capability

Hmm, I understand. And in their shoes, I would probably break down as well. Those new students do sound good. But I would like to find that one that truly has an indomitable spirit, wether she is student, slave, ADD, or just a random life form on a ship that I happen to cross in my travels.

I know it is no hassle for you to implant that thought into her mind though. And when she does meet you, will you reveal to her the true nature and source of the dream you gave her? Hmm so how a proposed top ten responds to the fantasy you implant has quite the effect huh? What if a student found out about you and just disn't react at all? Of course this is a complete hypothesis scenario. Not all dealings with the students of shokushu can be alike.

I have a great resistance to most weapons, but fire is annoying, ice can slow, or even stop me, and electricity is painful.

Vitalius

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 am

I had thought it was delicious … and odd … these maternal thoughts. I do not often torment souls in the traditional sense but I could not resist. Further, to make things delicious I set it up in a way that she must continue to deal with me to get information on the monster so more opportunities to torment her.

Eve is the monsters name that she seeks a location of, something, anything. She is a senior and desperate to find her “child” why she has these feelings is beyond me. A child she did not have? A genuine love between a childe and a “mother” in the end it does not matter only that she is rather despearate and willing to do anything if it pays off …

With effort I am sure you will be able to manipulate the hydrogen molecules in a brain, stimulating certain aspects of it to promote and stimulate it's use in others …

I am unsure about the indominable will but there may be someone interesting … she is new though and it might be because she is new that her spirits are so high, I am not to sure though and will continue to monitor her thoughts and see if her spirit changes ...

He reflected on this and considered revising his top ten list slightly or rather slots 4 though 9. 10 would always be the same, no lower, maybe higher but that was a rather nostalegic position, his first hunt here on the island that was once upon a time as high as number one and remained their for awhile but was displaced by newer students eventually and older ones as he expaned his experiences here on the island.

Sone I revealed myself too, others I have not. Nell for instance was one I encounter twice before revealing to her the nature of her dream and left it up to her if she wanted more. There is little to look forward to if you're a victim her so she embrace the lie as a temporary means of escape. And my number one does not realize the true nature of things though when she does I hope to draw her so far into the fantasy that she will want it.

If a girl does not want the fantasy or resists well I remove her from the top ten. I would prefer having recepitive souls there. I may then torment them or let them be as the whim strikes me. If for example they don't appreciate the efforts and rebel against them why that is simply too insulting to let slid but if a girl simply does not want to live a live I may let her off with no hard feelings. Then there are those that found out after the encounter with them that I could bend reality and these of course are readily accepting of the matter. They already know my nature after all and having yet another powere is really of no big deal.

I am hoping to draw Alynia into the fantasy a bit further … let her experience other attacks on the island and realize that I could have been just as bad if I wanted but choose not to. I want her to realize that and perhaps make her realize that I am the best in a bad choice. Of her own volition I want her to choose the lie. Then I can move on to phase two of my plan.

But yes, lightning is most annoying ...

Character Listing

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:17 am

Hmm, I would be astounded to find thoughts like that on this island, especially if I had been here as long as you, and had as many encounters as you. I really wouldn't have known what to do with the information at the time, I would have just sat, dumbatruck at what I had learned. Perhaps even long enough for her to get away. But I would have come back. A morsel like that is something I would latch on to in her mind, learning all I can of it, while I ravage her at the same time of course, defiling bith her mind and body at the same time. Humans usually need something to latch on to, while her anchor is this Eve, some anchor themselves to other things. Like their petty sex driven relationship withthe girl across the hall, or maybe the thin ribbons left from the illusion that they once called reality, I suppose humans are very stubborn when i comes to their sanity, if only that could translate to other things.

I suppose with time we sha know, and even if she does give in, time also brings in new recruits. Change is a good thing after all. It seems you are a very whim-driven being Aegir. But your whims so far have seemed to provide a good bit of entertainment both to me and to you. You really do like these girls to be willing. I could care less werher they know the nature of this place or not, until I learn to manipulate dreams, my encounters with the girls will destroy any illusions. Or at least they should, but it is amazin what these humans will say to fit things into their reality. Ahh, but when I do gain the ability to create and change dreams I have a whole new tactic set in mind just for that power in itself.

I will add days, if not weeks, of stalking into my hunting pattern. I can flash my eyes at fhem in the shower, from the early morning mist, and the dew in the grass. Their dreams can start off slow, in fact I may start off with a dream, a simple one, just my eyes from the blackness, right in the middle of whatever dream she is currently having. I can torture them for so much longer, and I can just repeat it over! Even after I have defiled them! Of course I would need to change the dream itself so they don't get used to it, but just imagining all of the possibilities makes my mouth water so to speak.

Hmm, if a girl can't react well when she knows what is happening is a dream then reality would probably be too much for her to handle, and who knows what would happen then. As I am sure it would differ on the girl, but surely she would break to some degree. You are not a cruel being Aegir, although they don't see it our way, effort is put into making those dreams I am sure, and scorning them could not be a very wise decision on their part. If you just needlessly tortured them for that you might end up a different kind of monster altogether. Hmm, I am sure drawing her in will only be time and not effort for one with your skills, and my plan has two phases now I guess, but it will probably grow more complex over time.

Another thing we agree on, Lightning is the only thing that has ever caused me real pain, it wasn't much pain, but I am aure focused lightning would be worse.

Vitalius

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:25 am

She probably would not have gotten away from you. When I came across her she was crying in the library in lament of her situation. Her thoughts had been unusual enough to check upon so she got my attention. I enjoyed tormenting her and seeing just how much this actually meant to her and how far she was willing to go.

Humans are fickle in that they latch onto things that do not matter in the long run. A material possession from an age long since forgotten, a loved on, a pretty lie if they can get away from a darker truth for a moment anyway.

Yes, time will tell in that regard … the new influx of freshmen keeps things entertaining. I am whimsical at times but a lot of that has to do with being bored and looking for new challenges out side of snatching a girl up and having my way with her, from time to time I am entertained by this fact though I am intersted in new things too and seeing how effective they ar. If they fail, they fail and if not … well they don't but it's a good thrill since these experiments don't always pan out and there is a risk of failure that I wouldn't otherwise have if just going after a girl. Winning all the time bores me, especially when I have lived this long, the risk of failure and even failure itself is exciting.

The ramification of dreams and nightmares that you can create are limited only by your imagination.

Focused lightning is fairly bad, even with the inhibitors on the island I have lost limbs to to it. They thankfully have since regenerated.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:00 am

Hmm, so she was crying... Was it loud? Had anyone else noticed her? Or was the library deserted? Either way could have been some fun.. Letting her know other people are around, and thy can't hear her, or using the large space of a deserted library to scare the livin hell out of her before taking what was yours..

They are fickle period. Changing daily, or even weekly. I take quite a while to change how I am, or at least I assume I would, I have always been this way. It is rather extreme how they hold on to obvious lies just to spend a little bit of time outside of reality. I like shattering that false image.

I have led a rather boring life it seems... But I do no think of it that way, if I did, I might not have ever made it here, and I may not have her had the chance to reap upon the fruits of this island, new and old, their fighting will fuel me for quite a while. My tactics have adapted over the years and I am sure they will adapt still, as you will be teaching me a few things, at least if I can catch on. I have never lost, victory is a very pleasant thing to me.

We are lucky, this ship does not use electricity

Vitalius

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:01 am

She was a lone, Aegir answered. She was sheadding silent tears but I notices and approached. I was masked in an illusion of a student at the time so getting close to her at the time was easy enough. It was not my usual method of approach but I could not resist her vulnerability at that stage and thus could not pass up on having the doctor most intimately.

Yes, they are fickle, though I particularly like it when one of the girl's needs me for one of their pretty lies and comes to me … ah it is so sweet. Sometimes I can shatter that lie if I like, often I let them know about the nature of this place, that the lie is all they have to look forward too and thus they willingly submit to my demands.

You will learn, and I am sure that you will find it entertaining here. I prefer the simple challenges I invoke where success is not a given but a reward. The risk of ailure is thrilling since none are capable of eluding me for long, even if I let them I can catch up with them a day or two later at my leisure.

I am glad that the vessel does not use electricity. I find the element such a pain to heal from … I can regenerate quickly from most attacks but lightning is one of the few where I'm reliant on natural healing,

Character Listing

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next