View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Practice (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Practice (for Elizia)
"Indeed, you barely made it in time. Obedient." The beautiful goddess turned to the struggling new girl as she looked up at her with fearing eyes. "It is as it appears to be, young one. Ruby has brought you here to be part of my meal of today, but you're not alone in this," and her amber eyes turned to the redhead, "for she is to be mine as well along with you. As I said, it only grows better the more girls are present."

It was then that Elizia moved her gaze elsewhere, drifting to the side as if searching for something until it settled in the general direction where Aegir was. Then a smile shone upon her face and looked back to the girls. She had felt a certain lack of essence with the return of Ruby and her new companion; she was not the same Ruby that was with her, if it could be explained in other words. It was now obvious that the goddess had realized the illusion by merely feeling the presence of another being's power, a power she had remembered well and was actually eager to interact with again. Her smile was sly, as well; thinking, but now allowing the fellow monster to read, that as with many other men he enjoyed looking and being a voyeur. Elizia, like many other females too, was more fond of being part in it than just looking.

But if it was a good show he wanted, she would deliver to satisfy his eyes. He was there to gaze upon her and she was no novice when it came to excite and arouse other beings.

It was so that a wide shadow sprung from the earth beneath the girls and engulfed half of the new girl's body until it stretched upwards and lifted her up, reforming itself until it was a combination of columns and strands forcing the student to raise her hands in the air and open wide her legs. Behind her, Ruby was captured again by the limbs that quickly wrapped her arms behind her back and stuck her legs in place, wide and vulnerable. "Tell me your name, girl," she asked of her as she walked towards her until stopping at her right, making the girl with glasses look where Elizia was facing, to Ruby. "It's true that I commanded Ruby to fetch you here, or else she would have suffered a more terrible fate in my hands. But surely you can see this as a selfish act of treason to a fellow student, so I want to believe that you have some feelings towards her for bringing you to this trap. I give you this opportunity to have your way for being fooled. Tell me what you want Ruby to suffer."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:33 pm

“L-L-Let me go!” The girl struggles as Ruby, with the leverage upon her keeps her pressed down to the ground for now. Both girls look afraid, the new girl more than Ruby.

“NO! LET ME GO!” Company or not it was clear by her struggles that the new girl did not want this as she tried to get up. A few times she managed to get off her knees but was pressed back down by Ruby, Aegir simple watched on, cloaked in his state of being.

It had been obvious that Elizia had sensed something given that she had looked straight at where he had been, Aegir's mouth tendrils quiver and dance as she gazes at him. His influence of her mind had been very limited to fooling some perceptions though there had been a clue to him doing it.

He had learned to do this, to feel her from all the victim's minds she had touched and it had taken him some time to construct this. The fact that he had managed this much was a wonder though it did not appear that she had minded the intrusion. After all, it may have been an illusion to deceive though not in any baleful way.

Aegir thought of dismissing things, of making his presence known to her though of course she could sense something being amiss. He could not touch upon her mind in more detailed ways though but even with that it had been obvious to him that she knew, especially with her powers.

He moved a bit closer as he watched things continue to unfold, the burst of restraining shadows, the amplified looks of fear, first on the new girl then on Ruby as that announcement had been made.

Personally, Aegir had come across far too many students that had been self sacrificing and somewhat noble and he felt that this must have been the case for Elizia too, he thus created an identity that was a bit different, a bit new rather than the ordinary,

“H-Heather. M-My name is Heather.” She gazed at the red head, narrowing her gaze as she realized from her struggles she could not get free. “Bitch!!!”

The last word was hurled at Ruby as she glared at the fellow student. “YOUR JUST AS RESPONSIBLE!!! Plug up the lying bitches mouth! While your at it I don't think she'll mind a bit of double ….”

She was still glaring at Ruby, Aegir close enough to Elizia now where he could not resist bringing the tips of his fingers in between her shoulder blades as he swept up and down them tenderly, the invisibility fading away as he stood slightly behind her.

What have you caught here? Of course he knew. He also knew she knew that he knew. But he would allow her to continue to play with them, quiet interested in watching the show, of learning first hand of what Elizia liked.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:42 am

Heather the new girl was named and with the desired reaction she lashed out at Ruby, her fellow, as Aegir had instructed in his illusion to keep the goddess and himself entertained. With the opportunity arisen, Heather hesitated not to suggest things that would serve as punishment for the redhead for her supposed lies and treason. In the middle of her speech Aegir appeared behind the deity and all veils were at last brought down for everything was now obvious and flasehood was abandoned, but it was not for naught since Elizia and Aegir, as timeless as they were, were delighted in that little show of theirs.

"Ah, my fellow hunter. It gladdens me to see you once more. Many days have passed, but to us I'm sure they passed rather quickly." Indeed the two beings, in reality by themselves, were not willing to destroy this illusion since it was their own sort of entertainment, in a similar way to how humans create novels and movies to amuse themselves. "I had caught the redheaded one, Ruby, but in my greed I forced her to bring another girl with her. This one is Heather, who I let speak punishment towards Ruby for betraying her. Would you like a part in this, dear?".

Now in the mere illusion, to the girls it seemed that the goddess and the extraterrestrial being were merely looking at each other, speechless, surely in a dumb manner. But Elizia soon turned to Heather and spoke again. "I'm sorry. Could you repeat it to me once more, the punishment she shall receive?.

SFA---

Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Yes, the days have slipped past, but not without meaning. I have taken to hunting and interacting with those that you have experienced, the effects left upon their minds. I have learned enough to tap into you perceptions somewhat, I hope you do not mind.

I suspected that you had caught on early on but considered that if the show was entertaining enough. … well, I can't draw upon your mind as you know, there has been a scant few soles that I could not read or manipulate in some fashion but from those experiences I tried this, it's imperfect and crude but I am still learning.

I hoped to grant you something unique when we met again as I knew we would, that was inevitable and what I have strives for all this time

He gazed at the two illusions. Heather was new created on the fly and Ruby was and old favorite of his drawn from Ryu's mind actually, an old girlfriend. Oddly their had been a bit of nostalgia their with Ruby but this was all unreal as if they wee watching television, a bit of entertainment that the pair had.

Aegir continued to trace his hand along Elizia's spine. Like a boyfriend taking his new girlfriend to a movie he had been more interested in watching the deity of course. This had all been for her entertainment after all.

I would not want to ruin your enjoyment my dear though I would happily join in. How could I refuse being part of such an encounter that features you?

Soon he was back to directing the illusion. Since his mind was segmented he could have run the illusion and chatted with the Goddess at the same time put in a sense the scene paused, Heather simply glaring at Ruby, Ruby struggling to get free given that she heard that announcement of a punishment and that Heather seemed quite pissed about the matter.

“Plug up her lying lips and fill both her holes,” Heather repeated as the tables were turned on Ruby. Of course she did not know how matters would play out here as she waited, restrained in shadow, her attention on the treacherous student rather than the two monsters that had been present as her anger was obviously cast to the girl who betrayed her.

It was as if Heather had dealt with monsters before, knew their natures and had been appauled that a fellow student had sided with one for whatever reason.

Character Listing

Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:53 pm

"Is that so? Said Elizia in thought to Aegir with a tone like a flattered girl when a boy had gone for the trouble to pick from a field a pair of worthy flowers for her. "You're tracing my steps to know me better, that's the only way you can do it. Welcome to the mortal routine of knowing a person, surely it is slower but proves much more entertaining?

"You can play these illusions well to distract my normal perceptions but you can't hide your presence as I smell it, nor the strands of feelings I see emanating from you; these go beyond the mind and powers of psychics. A power more sexually oriented would only be able to understand, I imagine. But do not despair, my dear, your endeavor is greatly appreciated as long as it helps you grow and your mere presence delights me."

Elizia offered her companion a warm smile as she let him continue feeling her back, soft velvet to the touch and enjoying the caress herself as she looked forward to the show they would enjoy together and that he had politely agreed to join.

"You hold nothing back, it seems," she spoke to Heather. "This shall be done." An appendage of light then sprouted from the ground, thin and long as a whip, and stroke at the front of Ruby, cutting in its attack all the clothes she wore in half and the shadows ate them whole, leaving the redhead completely nude and humiliated before Heather and the pair of monsters. With a cry of surprise Ruby kept struggling, even harder, now that she knew Elizia's threats were no joke and she would be abused once more and specially in the manner that her fellow student declared, a way that she thought no woman should ever wish to another girl. Her eyes opened wide in fear and her body trembled, her heavy and large breasts jiggling about, bouncing seductively in her futile attempts.

Ruby started pleading for herself but soon her cries were cut short by a black tendril in the form of a phallus that entered her mouth abruptly, moving without delay in and out as it used her as it saw fit. Meanwhile, Elizia looked at Aegir, her eyes sweet and asking for something as she pointed them at Heather. While other tendrils went and played teasingly for now with Ruby's holes, the deity wanted her partner to enjoy himself, playing slowly with Heather. "Let her feel only pleasure as she enjoys the abuse of Ruby."

SFA---

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:17 pm

It is certainly worth the effort. It is still strange, sensing you but not reading you but there are others that have had similar effects in the past but not many. It makes me work harder and is certainly worth the effort from what I remember.

Call it a point in pride though. I wish to leave my mark, if I can do what I can to provide you the most pleasure possible than I am doing my task well and the effort has been worth it, even if I have to revert to simpler methods to get a measure of success. I have been working on this often since our last encounter.
He explains to her with a slight nod. And it is indeed most entertaining.

Ah, yes, I should have known. Your portfolio being one of fertility. Masking my desires are impossible to that end. Hm, but that cannot be helped. I cannot mask that presence from you yet and wouldn't if I could, there is no need to and besides I enjoy your presence as well.

She had been straight forward and candid with her compliments which he delighted in hearing of course. The efforts had been worth it and naturally he would strive to make them worthwhile for their mutual benefit.

Some cared only about their own pleasure and while he indulged in being a little greedy from time to time he more often then not tried his best to please those that he had been with in some way. For most it was easy but a fertility Goddess was a bit of a challenge though he had tried even harder for it was more of a challenge than any other student. Only one student he didn't read and that was by choice not because he couldn't and another he rarely did read.

Aegir brought his gaze to Heather as his hand slid down Elizia's back and rounded her rump where he gave it a playful slap as he looked back to her. Very well, though I rather provide you with a bit of pleasure my dear but that will wait for the time being.

He caressed her ass a little before he slither toward Heather, a tentacle removing her glasses and he wore them for the time being. Ruby danced and thrashed as she was filled, heavy breasts bouncing.

My, my, such a vindictive one. I will keep these glasses safe for the time being so they do not get broken. While I have no qualms about shredding you clothes I'll let you go about in a presentable fashion when we are through with you.

Telekinetically he undid the buttons on her bra and unhitched he bra with Aegir grabbing it and in a single tug he had displayed rose tipped nipples. Minus this of course ... Trying to remove the bra with her being restrained had been tough and while Ruby's cries were turning into moans his mind undid the top button of her shorts and unzipped her them. He drew the material down with his mind followed by the panties then set a tentacle upon the clit uncovered there as he traced over it slowly stirring that clit to hardness along with her nipples.

Sometimes it's better to be second dearie. Imagine if you had been first, though I doubt Ruby would be so cruel but nevertheless it appears that you have lucked out.

She whimpered as another tentacle rubbed against that heated sex nice and slow as he build up her arousal, and since he was controlling this illusion that arousal was guaranteed, still he made a show of it taking him time, time that he knew that they both had.

Character Listing

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Elizia let out another knowing smile when she felt his hand bold and eager round her firm and round ass, slapping it even and caressing it over the black dress. The well-endowed buttocks, now that they were felt, only seemed to function as a magnet to his hand. But Aegir slithered away as she wished and her rear was left alone. The deity turned her head and seemed to scold him for his daring but remained silent still as she was not in fact mad, but the opposite.

"These are your girls, they should pleasure you well enough for the time being. Oh! Indeed the strands of eagerness were abundant in Aegir's body, but Elizia planned to use these girls as foreplay at first. If they proved useful enough, she had other things in mind she could try out with him. It was when she saw him put on Heather's glasses that she let out a surprised sound before giggling at the sight, bringing her hand politely to her mouth.

"Very well, Ruby. You are mine to play with as she wanted you to be played with, now you should try to get the most out of this punishment." Elizia remained where she was standing as she had a clear wide view of the two girls and what the partner was doing to the vindictive Heather. Now with her mouth gagged with the phallic tentacle, Ruby could only stare in fear at the goddess who took no delay in sprouting new tentacles to play with her sex and anus. The heads poked her and caressed her two holes at first, testing the waters and finding out gladly that even with the fear and surprise her nerves remained sensitive and her body reacted quickly to their touches.

But as a punishment that it was, Elizia waited not patiently for the redhead to be ready. In an instant the one penetrated her sex and she let out a cry of pain as it filled her completely, bumping against her cervix in its rapid intrusion. It withdrew and tried again, twisting around itself and provoking her walls to feel completely its texture and how it stimulated her nerves. Within minutes of fucking her, Ruby's walls had fallen prey to her advances and welcomed the tendril and dripped it with her juices. The other tendril waited a bit more until her muscles relaxed and contracted with pleasure, making her rear entrance open and close in intervals. With the opportunity open, it snuck in her butt making Ruby's eyes shot wide again and her muffled screams sounded around the four individuals.

The buxom redhead struggled at first in her bondage but later when her own body betrayed her she only squirmed, her full luscious mounds bouncing hypnotically. After a few minutes, she started to grind her hips against the movements of the tendrils that switched between thrusting into her holes simultaneously and then one after the other. While the punishment was under motion, Elizia turned then to Heather and Aegir, watching with smiling eyes how the girl started to be undressed, her nubile body ripe for the taking. With expert touches, the guaranteed sex of her blossomed at his mercy and her clit hardened and he used her arousal adequately, as if cooking a meal with a slow fire.

SFA---

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:04 am

He was a little daring this evening though he had been looking beyond the appetizer and towards the main course as that eagerness she felt from him was an eagerness to feel her bountiful body against his own once more.

That little slap had been a reminder for her not to take too long though given the nature of his body to stretch and contract he was certain that he could reach her to play with just a bit as he kept Heather entertained.

His eyes watching that marvelous backside that he had known once before. How marvelous it was and while he thought of these matters he found himself stiffening in response, a musky aroma emitting from his body as a subconscious effect that he emitted when most aroused and certainly she brought that out in him.

Assisted by his eidetic memory here he recalled every delightful sensation as if it had been occurring then and there once more.

“Mmm,” Heather purred as he continued to play, his hands caressing those full breasts with his thumbs dancing against those hardened nipples as he twirled them beneath his touch.

Elizia's breasts were fuller, riper, but for now this would do as Heather moistened and whimpered further as a tentacle of his began pressing itself inside her.

Ruby had gone wide eyed. That appendage filling her mouth, driving into it before those tentacles felt and played with her lower holes, easily stirring up desire within her. The real Ruby that the illusion had been modeled after had been one to get aroused easy, perhaps she enjoyed rougher play as did the girl's memory he had drawn her from or perhaps she enjoyed being so thoroughly dominated.

Soft pants left her lips, muffled about the tentacle in her mouth. Her blue eyes press closed against the feel of those tentacles invading her as her full breasts bounce with each forced movement she endures. Those had to be at least D cups. Heather was much smaller but still provided a handful at least as she continued to moan along in pleasure, the cries of both girls growing louder though with her lips free Heather was louder, at least until her mouth was plugged with a tentacle that was eager to fill it as it moved back and forth within her.

Pleasure and pain washed over Ruby and it had seemed that the mix had been just right for the girl as she twisted and turned in those restraints.

Aegir, still wearing the glass that he had to continuously slide back into place given the lack of a nose in the truest of senses though a mouth tendril served in that capability he seemed to have to constantly make adjustments, such as he did with a single tentacle as he felt her looking upon him and turned to face her, that single tentacle stretching out to her as it began coiling up a leg as if it where a serpent ascending a tree.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:52 am

In an instant, the aura around them got denser with excitement and arousal, which Elizia knew it was coming from Aegir, seeing that the other two girls could provide none for being just illusions. In that moment, the deity could only imagine the things he was thinking of, but made a note to find out later.

Meanwhile her eyes watched intently as his hands, which had caressed her body and every part of it in the past, now worked against the smaller breasts of Heather but not the less aroused as her nipples grew hard as diamonds and her tits swelled a bit. She liked seeing those thumbs dancing with the nipples, every squeeze she gave the mounds and how they molded and pressed against his hands, wishing to be caressed even more.

Her gaze returned to Ruby, who was faring as best as she could against the relentless assail of the tendril of Elizia. She reacted perfectly in the deity's eyes, figuring that the girl, at least in the illusion, enjoyed fondly the rough play and being dominated, things the goddess was fond of doing as well. In harmony the two girls moaned, one muffled but the other making up for her until she too was silenced by a tendril of Aegir taking its pleasure from her mouth. Then Ruby could no longer squirm nor rock herself against the tendrils as the three appendages became much fiercer. The one in her mouth went down her throat with every thrust and raping her mouth without any concern while the other two fucked the nubile girl so hard that the redhead was pushed up in the air with each thrust, sending explosions of pleasure through her battered pussy and aching rectum. But these feelings and abuse Ruby loved and her cries were not solely of pain or pleasure but both one and the same. Elizia was starting to violate her with abandon, eager to see her fall into her climax and as sure as the blue skies her eyes started hazing over, losing focus as the pleasure invaded her mind and her large tits jumped up only to slap back down against her own chest.

"To have lived for so long like me, you are quite impatient." Elizia's foot stepped on the tendril that coiled around her leg lightly, without pressure. But her eyes turned to Aegir and smiled, giving a playful shake of the head in disapproval. Now the goddess crossed her arms beneath her bust, pushing them up just a bit, and walked back, going around and stopping behind Aegir so he could not see her.

Only after a moment he would then feel Elizia's prized breasts, riper than anyone else's and more exquisite than the richest of nectars, press against his back, crushed between their bodies as her hands went around him in an embrace leaving Aegir between the student and herself. "Very well, let us enjoy all of this to the fullest hereafter." And as he continued to caress and tease the young Heather, Elizia's hands were caressing his chest before sliding downwards until they came across the raging erection he had, thanks to the touches he was bringing and the memories he remembered. "As eager and impatient as a young boy, indeed."

SFA---

Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:55 am

Aegir only had some traces of memory to go on with Ruby as he had not delved too deeply into Ryu's mind about her former lover. Granted, as a consequence the two red heads had similar experiences and natures he decided since likes attracted to one another. He would have to delve into Ryu's memories … he would ask her but 'Ryu moved on from that so he would be discreet with his answer.

For the time being Ruby had similar tastes. She liked the rougher side of things, not too sheer pain mind you but a healthy mix like she had been feeling now as she moaned and panted against that odd mix that both pleased and punished her at the same time.

Oh, I can be quiet patient, though I must profess I do have my moments of weakness where I want something too badly. It is impossible to forget last time, even if I did not possess an eidetic memory and I have played back that memory often.

He retracted the tentacle and though he did not turn around he had felt her presence behind him then felt those breasts make contact with his back, Heather moaning out as Aegir tightened his fingers against chest. Feeling Elizia's hands peel against his chest and lower still, his members all nice and hard as he anticipated those fingers groaning out deeply as she made contact with her giving rise to a tentacle suddenly thrusting inside Heather's wet pussy.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:55 am

"Is that so? It was a time even I treasure in my memory, but never I thought you would play it back as perfect as your memory can as often as you claim," replied Elizia with a tone of surprise and smile on her voice as her hands seized her prize and Aegir's manhood was hers. Now his reactions were not secret to her and she smiled cunningly as Heather received the far end of her motions as the male hunter let his feelings burst his hands and tendrils into action. When the deity had touched and grasped without delay Heather had moaned and gasped as her bust and dripping sex were victims of the sudden advances of Aegir.

"It was that good then. Was I the best experience you have had?" Elizia asked him teasingly, pouting her lips and fake innocence in her voice as she enjoyed playing that tone of a spoiled girl. Meanwhile her hands stroke his cock, gliding over his length as if they admired it, soft velvet against his skin. One went down to where his balls were to further increase his pleasure while the other gripped the base and moved little by little with strokes up to his tip. As she took over his cock she pointed it towards Heather's bottom, making it brush and press against the soft ass and between her cheeks until she posed it against her rear entrance.

"Go on," the goddess whispered seductively in his ear; "take her." Elizia's shadows then eased Heather's torso down and she was then facing the ground, offering all of her ass to Aegir. This pose served more than that as straight ahead the male monster could see how Ruby was being ravaged by the deity's tendrils, jumping up and down by their sheer strength while hers was leaving her and orgasm after orgasm took her body and those full breasts begged Aegir to eat them with his eyes.

SFA---

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:49 pm

It is one of my fondest memories, one that I shall cherish, he admitted as her hands moved down him to captured her prize. He was quite hard and throbbed in the warmth of a hand. He had done this more than a few times in anticipation of what was to come.

He had wanted this though, needed this as those memories flooded back to the front of his mind.

Yes, he answered her question without the slightest hesitation as she moved his hands over him. He had his favorites amongst the students of course, who didn't though such comparisons where not fair given what the Goddess could do. He had to group his experiences as far as monsters and aliens went then lumping he experiences with the students in a separate category.

He could not read her mind as he could others and while he knew that he still had work to do he was hoping that he was truthfully at the high end of her scale of pleasant experiences. He would keep trying to repay the favor though.

You are. Had the experience been bland would I even care to attempt to arrange something that you might enjoy?

Guided to Heather's back entrance Elizia had told him what she had wanted and he nodded as he throbbed there. He had always been partial to red heads and Ruby did remind him of Ryu so he watched the show with a degree of interest as he wrapped Heather up, a tentacle rounded her hip and pressed inside her, another rubbed against her clit and his hands swept around Heather to seize her breasts.

A tentacle rubbed against Elizia's cheek as he pushed into Heather's ass nice and slow as he grunts at the feel of that back door giving way to the large swell of his central cock. He much rather be filling Elizia but knew that all in good time.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:52 am

"I enjoy you as you are. You give me a pleasure I rarely feel and I yearn for it as well," she replied, her chin falling on his shoulder as her hands guided the large cock to the poor faux girl's ass. Elizia smiled now that he entered her and her hands free went to his other cocks, grabbing them with each hand.

She then caressed the tendril with her own cheek, letting it feel her soft skin before she suddenly licked it and then held it in her mouth but from the side, like a dog holding a bone. She shook her head moving the tip of the tendril downwards to her bust and impressive valley that was her cleavage. Pressed between the two bodies, Elizia's full tits mashed and crushed the tentacle as it snuck down between them, lubricated by her saliva as it moved across her mouth. Helping the appendage her body soon moved up and down as the tendril mimicked her movements, fucking her luscious breasts and caressing all of his back with the soft tit flesh as her hands stroke his other members slowly.

Before them Ruby took only a moment's rest as the tendrils withdrew from her holes. Whatever gasps or words would escape her lips were cut short as the tendrils each penetrated another hole different to the one they had been inside before. But the one that raped her dripping pussy, that had formed a small pool of her juices on the ground beneath her, grew a second one from its length like a branch. A lesser tendril that captured the clit of the redhead in its head and sucked without relent and soon her body spasmed and trembled with the waves of orgasms, her eyes pleading for mercy while her body begged for more.

SFA---

Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 pm

“NO, WAIT, I'VE DONE WHAT YOU – AHHHHHH!” Ruby was plugged up once more silenced. Muffled cries followed and a very pleased Aegir watched the sway and bounce of those tits, of course he had the perfect pair pressing into his back, her words had encouraged him and made him feel good, the effort was worth it as she nuzzled up against that tentacle then drew it side ways into her mouth as she slid her lips more and more against him.

Lined up against Heather's ass and hearing her cry out in bliss he hardly registered the sound caught up in the feel of Elizia's hands gripping his smaller members and washing the heat of her hands against him.

Ohhh, that feels good but you always did know how to please me. Her chest moved against his back he had registered her chin against his shoulder and his want for her, that need for her, had been great then and there, not that it had not been great before as she played with his senses so effortlessly.

Such wonderful mounds, such a delighted touch, the perfect body thaough ... He paused as if he were uncertain of where he was taking this or considering what he was going to say carfully.

Your best features I think are your eyes, so amazing like the rest of you my dear. Just dwelling on that touch, it was so delightful as she traced her hands ovver him, he groaning out as she dragged them along him stirring his further on to the point that he was throbbing, pulsing against her palms.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:23 am

Like him, the goddess enjoyed the show Ruby made as she peeked over his shoulder and gave off a smile at the mere sight of her mouth gagged and words cut short. But right in front of her she not only saw him fucking Heather but felt how his body moved and trembled under her touch and for being inside the illusionary girl.

"Always knew? I'm not sure about that but I certainly enjoy finding out," she replied teasingly as her body kept moving across his back and soon the members in her hands throbbed against her palms.

"Oh! Stop it you sly devil. You only say that to make me blush, surely." The deity's tone quick turned to a more high-pitched cute tone as if she couldn't believe him, that that was a lie now impossible to be true. In fact Elizia held most dear her amber eyes, they were the thing that she loved the most of her usual human form even if she could mold it and change it as she wished. Her body was perfect but not even her toned legs, nor her shapely butt or her magnificent full breasts were to her as alluring as her own eyes. Now every encounter she had always held with admiration her eyes as if they were the headlights of a truck about to run over an appalled deer. But none said to her they were as beautiful as she thought them to be.

As if eager to draw out a more detailed response the goddess pressed her body even more against him, her tits hugging tighter the tendril and spanning more of his back as her stomach, mound and thighs now caressed his lower back and legs. Then her hands moved faster from base to tip and held no relent for the two smaller members now that they throbbed beneath them, filling them with the pleasure they desired.

SFA---

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next