View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Practice (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Practice (for Elizia)
You could have fooled me then, motioning back and forth with Heather he had glanced back over a shoulder at her, staring into her eyes.

I do not jest. I find them more beautiful then diamonds. And to see you blush, that would be an accomplishment. To bring a Goddess to that point. He lifted another tentacle brushing against her ass in little strokes as he looked back at the show going on, his hands pressing against Heather's breasts a tentacle rounding the hip of the illusionary student as he knowingly strokes against her intimate of places, adding to that slickness as Ruby was filled to her limits with those tendrils.

Ironic that the one that tried to make things easier on herself or thought she was able to better herself had been deceived in a sense.

Pre-cum forms at the tips of the smaller cocks though. He is about to cum, he can feel it as her touch rolls over him as he rocks back and forth against her, ready to erupt, his eyes press closed for an instant, he tries to keep it together though the tentacle on her ass rubs a bit quicker and all he can think about was the fun that they had with one another blast time.

Her closeness, more of he body pressed against him in the following moments, though if she believed him or not had been another matter though. He knew that human females had a knack for appreciate or even digging for compliments though he did not feel that she was doing the same, just that they had been fewer in coming or perhaps she had been use to more boorish types here on the island.

It was true though, it had been her eyes that he had first seen when they met, those amber eyes. Then he notice that sweet, all too noticeable body.

Then he twitches, his cocks firing forth portions of his essence that dump out against the ground, the action accompanied by a stark groan.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:43 am

After his words the goddess let out a laugh. "Your words are sweet and well appreciated then, and of them you shall see more as time passes."

In a few moments of the incessant fucking going around them Aegir let himself loose and his climax startled Heather who only gasped and moan as the molten cum was released and some of it stained Elizia's hands while the rest dropped to the ground though quickly the amounts on her hands were absorbed into her body and her eyes in an instant shone bright like little suns.

"Now now, don't let it go to waste, I am fond of your seed as it feeds me and male cum is a nourishment I rarely accept." And then one of her hands from which still a small strand of his cum lingered went to her mouth and she licked it clean while she stared at him. "Besides, your taste is delicious.

"Now I feel I have teased you long enough. Let Heather take a break so I can invite you to enjoy Ruby, who has your preference between them both, and myself. Is that not what you desire?"
And the brown haired girl's bonds were undone while Ruby's fucking grew weak until the tendrils of Elizia left her kneeling before Aegir and Heather cast aside, panting and trying to recover. Now both the goddess and the red head sat on their knees and in that position Ruby was secured by her limbs if she dared to escape once more. "From these four I guess mine are the best and you should think as well, dear, but do tell if what these two pairs of grand breasts will do is to your linking." In that moment Ruby, willing or unwillingly, pressed her ample bust along with Elizia's and together they mashed between the four tits Aegir's main cock and their softness was now the cause of his pleasure.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 pm

I am honored then. He wouldn't waste any of it then sliding back and forth, throbbing within those warm hands as he did so. She felt good around him. He was so delighted to feel that touch, so lucky though he was aware that she had yet to use any of her magic. It was coming he knew and it was obvious that magic or not she could get him to attain such heights.

Looking back over his shoulder he noted those eyes he loved so much and while he had no lips his mouth tendrils twisted to form the equivalent gesture his species used as a smile.

And that is what I love to see. He rutted against her hands harder his movements faster as he throbbed against her, that seed gushing freely with the beat of his duo hearts.

I am glad that you love the taste. He recalls those pleasant memories and while his fingers now twist and tug at Heather's nipples as he titillated her senses he brought another tentacle back upon the Goddess, rubbing at the back of her head. Thus far he was content to just touch her in this simple way and be touched by her.

He draws out of Heather the young girl sighing either in relief or the fact that she was feeling rather empty now. His gaze flicked to Ruby watching her twist and turn helplessly. Indeed, that sounds appealing. I have never met the real Ruby but her ex girlfriend is a favorite of mine. I have used her guise as a means to get around though.

He reluctantly draws his tentacles away from her, pauses then uses a pair to lift her up slightly and press her up against his back as he slithers forward to Ruby setting her back down once he got there, reluctant to brake that contact. He immediately goes back to touching her, a tentacle coiling up her leg slowly making a bit of progress against her.

But that tentacle on Elizia's leg recedes a little as she moves to offer her the freedom of movement so that she can kneel in front of him. His gaze shifts from those amber eyes of hers as he compares the breasts, reaching down and taking one of each of theirs in his grasp as he squeezes briefly and nods.

They cannot be compared to you own but they will do. He soon feels his member entrapped between there breasts a hand reaching down and stroking both their cheeks.

He gasps a bit at the press of those breasts against him, his eyes closing briefly against that pleasure. Simply lovely my dear.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:58 pm

"Indeed they can't compare, but among human girls I admit they are really lovely as well."

The golden goddess smiled as she felt his tentacle on her leg but now that it receded she nodded, reassuring him to let her do her work along with Ruby beside her, who with the thorough fucking she received the girl was now more willing though her face showed uncertainty and fear of the wrath of these two elder beings who had them in their grasp. Their doom was sure so Ruby knew that going along with everything they devised was the best course of action, unlike Heather who had been turned to putty with Aegir's cock and seemed fond of the pleasure he and she could bring them. The redhead too would discover the great pleasure but only as their time together grew long.

Now Elizia smiled at his compliment and her magic turned to work in an instant. She had groped Ruby's breasts too and the kneeling student's bust was being handled by both captors before Elizia prodded her to move along with her and then their mounds became smooth and slick as if being well lubricated and Aegir's main cock slid without difficulty between the four grand tits. The deity and the student grabbed then each their own pair of heavy breasts and moved with harmony and rhythm along his member, their hard nipples prodding his thighs at the base before sliding up to his tip where the two women pressed even harder as if trying to draw out his prized semen.

Not wanting to make her feel cast aside like garbage, Elizia took care of Heather who laid panting on the ground. And on the ground she remained as dark tentacles bound her to it and one made of light appeared between her legs. But it did not penetrate her, simply teasing and playing with her hard clit to keep her arousal high and rendering her unable to act and think of something else besides sex.

SFA---

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Mmm ...

He made a bubbling purr against the feel of those tits pressed against him as each rocked up and down his thick length, slick at the tip from his prior release. He let out soft groans that grew louder as his hands moved to the back of their heads as he caressed them there.

Initially he was going to draw their faces together in a kiss but refrained though he did move back and forth to make more of that contact, feeling just as good, just as teased as Heather was with that shaft of light though he enjoyed the drawn out pleasure he considers that he shouldn't be the only one having fun.

A tentacle works along the ground between Elizia's legs and waits there like a serpent in wait. He waits until the two get a good rhythm going before that tentacle reaches up disappearing beneath that black dress, slithering against her and though he cannot see what he was doing nor sense what was going through her mind he traces himself beneath her panties feeling for it … ah, there it was as he nudged against her clit with the tip of that tentacle.

AH, yes that feels incredible though there's no need not to shared some of that fun.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 am

Elizia looked up with a wide smile that shone even in her amber eyes at the sight and sounds of pleasure that Aegir had as she worked over his cock with the help of Ruby's tits, the two women squeezing the member and hugging it as he caressed both their heads. As if reading his mind, the goddess forced Ruby to hold down her head and the two of them licked and sucked his raging member along with their movements and soft touch of their breasts. Ruby's tongue felt like a normal girl's but Elizia's felt longer and livelier, pleasing every nerve on the rod before both went and sucked eagerly at its head.

From there it was that Elizia turned to Ruby and kissed the girl, who opened her eyes in shock of the sudden motion but never withdrew and did return the kiss. It was not mind reading as Aegir was accustomed nor any kind of magic Elizia wielded; it was merely the look of his face and her vast knowledge that told her that he would enjoy the sight of the two beautiful females kissing over his cock. And so they did, small pecks and smooches at first before their passion was intensified and the kisses deepened and their lips and tongues were locked.

At last the goddess let out some pants, muffled in Ruby's mouth, as she felt Aegir's tendril finding her clit. He would find no panties or any sort of undergarment beneath the half-removed dress of Elizia for she never wore them. So it was that her sex, starting to get wet and welcoming his approach, was exposed and vulnerable to his advances and the twitches and squirms of her hips told him that she enjoyed it and wished more, she wanted more of his touch on her aching clit and sensitive folds. All the while, Elizia's and Ruby's labor hardened and their voluptuous bosoms milked his phallus.

SFA---

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:50 pm

He had not expected this though the two before him get busy tending to each other between sucks, licks and rubs against his engorged member, his hands tightening against the back of their heads as he lets out gasps that grow greater and greater in intensity.

Encouraged by her moans the first tentacle to explore her begins to caress and play with her, the tip of that member sweeping over her clit in an enticing fashion as anther creeps up to trace along the bare sex exposed to him.

Rubbing against that heated entrance he cannot stand still any longer moving against that sea of succulent flesh that presses up against him as he watches the two make out.

Oh, so hot ... In truth he could have probably served in the capacity of seeing her all day. Watching her fuck and be fucked, it would be sheer torture to observe and not participate such as he did no, the tip of that tentacle creeping inside her, throbbing, pulsing as more slipped inside her passage then back out nice an slowly he throbbed, with each little press he was driving more of himself within her with each passage into her. In part way then all the way out, deeper then out.

He gasped a little given the feel of such incredible warmth against him. Gazing at her as he pressed inside her he looked to Elizia then. More? He asked her.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 am

Even as she kissed the young girl Elizia opened her eyes and a smile shone in them as she stared up at Aegir, enjoying every gasp and approving look he gave as she knew he would for her actions were carefully calculated and administered even in sex to draw out the best experiences for herself and her partners. In bliss she was satisfied but with the pleasure of others she basked in glory and she enjoyed it, it was her pride and a confirmation of her powers as she gave them an experience that would never be equalled for only a goddess such as herself could give such unnatural amounts of pleasure.

And now that he dared further and continued to play with her wet sex, the deity kept giving him the great eye candy and she broke the kiss with Ruby, a thick of strand of salive joining their mouths over his impressive cock and without ado she assailed the student's face and neck with hungry kisses and her lips gave Ruby pleasure like she had never would have received in those places and she gave off the moans Elizia could not as well as she was busy entertaining her partner through the redhead's slender neck.

"Please, dear, or else it wouldn't be fair if you hoarded all the attention," she replied teasingly with a small laugh as her hips moved against his motions hoping to push more of the tendril inside her velvet walls that welcomed it, urging it to feel her inside and touch all the nerves ablaze waiting for satisfaction.

Meanwhile Ruby's breasts and Elizia's own felt like molten marshmallows and their softness became something no woman could ever hope to have and with them the two females brought an intense pleasure to his large member and throbbing tip and where they touched their sensation remained and soon as they worked all over his length it would feel to Aegir that they impressive and delicious mounds had become and endless sea of tit flesh that was shaped like an infinite vagina that he never could fill completely but kept penetrating to an oblivion of pleasure.

SFA---

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Those breasts were marvelous pressed up against him, the feel of the two women incredible though there would have been a time way back when he had first gotten here that he would not have been so creative.

In many ways they are the same both wishing to deliver pleasure onto their partners. Both ancient beings governed by pride, motivated to do even more when they could.

It had been important that he had never assumed that he could just take her as if she were one of his victims and consent really did not matter.

Here it mattered and while it was not always vocal the swishing of that tentacle against her was asking before moving forward though once she gives her consent there is no hesitation on his part as he narrows that appendage slipping it into those tight folds.

Warm and tight flesh greets him as he expands slightly as the tentacle is made to throb against her.

You feel good my dear, I can only hope to make you fell just as good.

Another tentacle lefts her dress up and rests it atop her rump as yet another tentacle joins in, he gasping at the sensations that rush over him as one tentacle smacks softly at her rump. He sucks on a tentacle getting it nice and wet before it presses to her ass, swirling against that back door as the other sweeps inside her heated body, pulsing by the channel, expanding then collapsing.

A bit of his precum able against the tip of his cock as he throbs Elizia quite obviously making him feel so good.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:17 pm

The action that transpired in the small clearing was starting to get into a strong crescendo. Laid bare on the ground beside the pair of monsters and the captured faux redhead was young Heather, still trembling and her legs moving weakly. Her head went from side to side in delirium, eyes glazed over and at half mast as the light tendril teased without any mercy at her vulnerable and still very sensitive bundle of nerves that was her clitoris. Her weak moans filled the air for now, accompanied by the slick sounds of the four grand mammaries sliding up and down over the great main phallus of Aegir.

His actions had always been what made him interesting for her. She have had her share of encounters with other monsters, and even though they were all respectful after feeling the awe inspiring presence of the goddess, her partner now had always been more than that, transmitting through every move and word the exact feelings she could see emanating from his body, in the most careful of manners and with great effort. It was only then, reflecting over this relationship between the two, that it became obvious that it was this mutual understanding that only made their experiences better. For two long-lived beings such as them were only capable of giving so much care to the pleasure of the partner as well as their own.

"Ah, you will. I am sure you will." And with her permission, almost in an instant, that daring tendril took no delay in probing now deeper inside her velvet molten folds, expanding inside to fill her and pleasure her properly. As a reaction, the deity's chest pushed out farther, crushing even more that swollen cock between the fat mounds of the two women and her eyes closed for a second, her mouth hanging only to let out an audible groan of pleasure.

Ruby's eyes, which had been left half-lidded in her trance of pleasure, were now open wide with confusion upon seeing the strange visage of the goddess, who had not yet made any sign of direct pleasure. However it was clear now how Elizia's hips grind down at the tendril, eager to feel more of his precise advance. She still felt that look from the redhead, and the deity looked back at her. With passion for the faux girl she went back to kiss her deep, intending to make her realize just how she felt as another light tentacle of hers sprouted from the ground beneath like a vine and tended to her battered sex. This time her touch was much softer, ready to please and let the pleasure invade Ruby's body without much rough play now that she had already been fucked relentless as Heather had demanded. Indeed now Ruby's eyes flickered and from her mouth her moans of pleasure came out muffled by the divine lips. Her body soon was moving much like Elizia's, and yet both ladies continued their efforts without defect.

"Oh. I give you an inch and you take a mile! I can tell, sweetest, that you are very eager to play more with me, even if these are for my own pleasure. Her eyes opened to look up at him, their slyness clear in those seas of amber. She did not object, however, her rump moving slightly to give more freedom to that tendril. And she did moan as it prodded inside her ass, large round cheeks eager to choke the poor member if it dared going far, in playful demeanor.

Now that his own pleasure was increasing to the upper limits, the goddess licked the precum, savoring his taste and making her eyes glow once more. Ruby too looked at it with hunger, and her eyes pleaded silently to Elizia as they moved up and down. For the sake of it all, she let the illusory girl have her part of the precum. After all, the best doses she was sure to keep for herself.

Still their mounds continued to milk his member, her magic making their touch linger where it went. As the two sets of lovely full breasts moved from the base to tip their sensation remained where they went. In a single motion it truly made it feel for him as if their bosoms were pressing against all the length of his cock at the same time. And yet, the real tits were the ones that gave the stronger feeling but only as they went down from the tip back to the base of it. It was an infinite thrust into a marshmallow heaven of tit flesh, so unreal and yet so intense in its existence.

"Come on, my dear. I want it now..." she cooed into his mind as one of her hands went down to caress his testes, weighing them and massaging them and readying the prized reward inside. Of this was what her words most surely meant but the way she moved her hips were as well transmitting the message to tend other lower ends...

SFA---

Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:59 am

He was immune to illusions save his own as he had to create them and saw what he created though he knew that they were not real. He made the experience far more real using his abilities of Telekinesis to generate force and contact that had always felt nice.

Had she been virtually anyone else he could have manipulated her arousal and other perceptions though he had to rely on such simple methods and yet he accomplished the desired effects with a practiced ease even if it was difficult generating an illusion that she could receive.

But it was worth it to say the least! There were no complaints on his part though. He enjoyed this though, bringing pleasure upon the Goddess as best as he could and even made such an effort to leave an impression on her. Part of this was ego too but it was natural for him to go out of his way to provide the best experience possible.

Part of this stemmed from how he tended to “feed”. Since he felt minds causing them distress or pain was something he felt too in part. Thus generating pleasure was something he would feel along with his own pleasure.

Of course he had been incapable of feeling her pleasure he still went about seeing to her own as much as his. He had loved the sight that he witnessed before his white pupil-less eyes though. How the two kissed before his eyes, that tendril of light working to please Ruby as he could hear to nearby Heather moaning and gasping nearby though his focus had been on the two lovely ladies before him, a portion of his mind had been fully responsible for maintaining the illusion. Normally it only took one section of his compound mind to generate though in this case it took two working together as it was far more difficult.

Well, yes, how could I resist? He returned, his mouth tendrils twitched and swayed as he regarded her. His tentacles free to advance, one in her ass and another pushing into her pussy each feeling each other between the thin wall of flesh as each moved counter to the other. One pushed in while the other retracted only to reverse the motion soon after.

The feel of the illusion's tongue was worked up by his Telekinesis. He groaned more at her own actions then the illusion's. I'm going to cum ... He gasped but did not wish to waste any of that seed as she expressed earlier. Her eyes glowing at just a bit of his taste a reminder as he loved that amber glow.

The magic touch drifted over him causing that pleasant warmth that swirled through his body. Her request soon granted with the eruption of that white seed that flung skyward between the two women as he groaned out his approval as thick globs escaped the tip of his central shaft that throbbed with each touch of sweet friction that swept over him.

Oh, so good, so damn good.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:57 am

"Ah!" The strong burst of his semen erupted straight between the two women, and both pairs of eyes saw it fly above them and covering their own tits, face and hair on the way down. But that first was the only one to escape freely as Elizia soon covered the head with her mouth, her tongue washing the hardened tip and some of its length until her throat was quickly being filled by the precious white liquid. She gulped quickly between each spasm that offered his seed, savoring the taste with great delight and not wasting a single drop afterward.

After his release was over she and Ruby kept stroking the hard shaft with their mounds and the deity proceeded to clean with great detail the head and slit, letting it go with an audible pop followed by a wide smile and her glowing amber orbs as she looked up at him. "You seem to have enjoyed that one, dear," she said as one of her hands rubbed her left tit, molding the soft flesh and cleaning it from his own semen only to bring the wet fingers to her mouth and licking them clean too. Her other breast was free and offered it to the redhead while her hair absorbed what fell on it but kept cleaning her own face with the same procedure as her tit to savor as much as she could.

Now her hips never stopped moving back and forth because even if she relished the molten cum from the fellow monster she also was feeling that pair of tendrils drilling their way inside her. The wall that separated both holes was sensitive with their constant pushing and it was clear that pleasure was starting to fill heir loins as her hardened nipples and heavy breathing showed. Still, she continued to play with Ruby as her own tentacle started to invade her dripping pussy. As it entered her it widened and returned to its normal size when it withdrew. It kept this behavior as it continued to fuck her amidst the action that Elizia was now receiving.

SFA---

Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:47 am

I am not the only one that enjoyed that, the truth apparent to them both as those sweet lips release him after he emitted an approving groan. Those glowing amber eyes attracted his attention as always and he watched as ruby pressed forth. That telekinetic touch pressed over him simulating that feel of tit flesh while it wrapped about Eliza as her breast had been gripped, that nipple rolled between thumb and forefinger before Ruby leaned in to lick at her nipple as her fingers retract and a mouth settles over the vast orb sucking on it as she makes a show of cleaning her body of his cum.

He pressed inside her as he slipped a hand down from her neck to her shoulder then back the way it came. As one tentacle pressed in the other was retracting so there was always something pressing inside her. Back and forth each pressed altering their speed to the pace set by her hips, his illusions were simple with her but that took effort since he was unable to connect with her mind. Visual ones were about all he could accomplish at the moment and nothing dangerous. At least dangerous one would be obviously flawed, something not being quite right to her mind such as covering a pit with the illusion of a floor.

He had learned just enough from the shadow she had left on the minds of her victims to do simple visual things with enough effort. To think that he was usually lazy too was another matter altogether. It had showed the effort that he established in this.

He had to use visual clues to pick up when she was getting close. Slowing the pace down, denying her immediate release for now though he would not make her wait for long, nor was he seeking to degrade her by making her beg. Just denying the end long enough so that when it came it was a cherished release worth the wait or that had been his intention all along. His hand merely caressed her delicate skin as he continued to bring this attention upon her with Ruby's assistance who was now touching her clit, circling it with her fingers as she continued to attack and devour that breast.

Character Listing

Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm

The deity began to let out constant moans of satisfaction. It was visible how much she seemed to enjoy the attention, it was as if she relished it just beyond feeling good thanks to the advances of the fellow creature. Elizia had always loved to be the receiver of attentions.

Her hand slid over Ruby's side as the faux redhead played with her nipple only to devour the sensitive nub in her mouth, sucking on it and the rest of that soft mound as she cleaned what was left of his seed on that breast. Meanwhile her hips never stopped moving in tandem with his tendrils. He was careful to never stop giving her pleasure, never once a tendril left her insides empty and both made sure to bring the pleasure to every side of her inner walls, especially the thin one between her holes.

A noticeable moan escaped her lips as her orgasm drew dangerously close but he was too concentrating on prolonging the arrival of her release. It was not yet a cruel thing to do to a goddess but it certainly made Elizia anxious to climax, the pair of tendrils were feeling so great that her juices were drenching them and dripping to the ground, pooling beneath her. Her breathing became deeper but faster. She leaned her head so his hand could caress her freely, one of her hands reaching up to touch it.

The other hand was behind Ruby's head, making the illusory girl suck harder on her tit. However, when this girl's hand traveled across her flat stomach and helped his tentacles attacking that vulnerable clit Elizia made a sharp moan, her head tilting back at the unexpected treatment on her sensitive pearl. Her moans increased in volume and her hips moved even more, trying to grind her assaulted holes and precious clit against the assaulting members and digits. In only a few more moments the deity closed her eyes and her mouth let out a long passionate moan as her sex and ass trembled in divine bliss, her nectar-like juices covering both tendrils and the girl's hand as the pleasure in her loins and chest finally was too much and her release came.

She lasted in this ecstasy a good while until the movement of her hips died down. You know exactly how to make me feel great. You say I am difficult to read unlike the rest but your experience clearly shows in your care. Her amber eyes seemed to mimic the smile she wore on her face as she looked up at him playfully.

SFA---

Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Ruby sucked on that tit that was present to her as Aegir continued to assail her with those tentacles. In and out, guided by her moans as he played with the Goddess. He had assumed that there were none or few that had treated her in such a way, pushing her closer to the brink but prolonging her pleasure of the moment.

It was not done out of any cruelty on his part or to make her wait when she was at her wit's end. Rather it was done for the sack of pleasure, to push her to that state and eventually give her that well craved release in effect adding to the received pleasure.

She was not quite there in his opinion. There was something appealing about not being gratified instantly but working towards it in a sense as long as nothing stymied one or frustrated them in other ways which was certainly not his intent here.

Teeth lightly grasped her nipple now pulling gently on it, Ruby casting her eyes up at those amber ones as she played. It was as if she were seeking approval for this as Aegir bestowed attention upon her feeling her touch against him had been as encouraging as words.

Ruby tugged gently, the hand at the back of her head preventing her from pulling back too far as she pulled. Feeling her growing excitement as he toyed with her clit Aegir realized that it was time now. He let her cum to her heart's content. Continuing on until she slowed then finally stopped though he remained within her for a long while allowing her to feel the throb of those tentacles as they contracted and expanded steadily.

It was as if they were serving as after shocks too an earthquake though he did slid them out of her, mouth tendrils quivering and as he extracted himself from her the illusions vanished.

I know no magic but I try,
his mouth tendrils moved in a manner equivalent to a grin from his species. Facing her he rested his hands on her hips as his colorless eyes regarded that amber glow.

Am I to assume you approve?

Character Listing

Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next