View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Practice (for Elizia) 

Post Practice (for Elizia)
And practice he did. There were a few things that he practiced though he would never be truly ready he longed to encounter the Goddess again. The only thing was that in the passion of the moment he never arranged to met with her at a time and place so he has to use some investigative skills, nothing too difficult for him considering his mental attributes.

He searches amongst the students until he finds those that have memories of the golden eyed Goddess but knowing that he can't truly follow up such pleasant experiences he leaves them alone though he starts triangulating attack sites and realizes a lot of them have been occurring up at the mountains as of late.

Aegir considers for a moment as he thinks over his options. Yes, that may be a neat little surprise.

He cloaks himself in to illusion of the buxom red head Ruby, green top and khaki shorts she has a back back slung over her shoulder. It occurs to him that the illusion may not work on the Goddess but it is worth the shot He felt her presence before but could he truly manipulate her perceptions? He wasn't so sure … there was no need to really try last time

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed May 15, 2013 4:25 am

Post Re: Practice (for Elizia)
Tranquility... but thirst as well. The sun was high in the sky and the blue hue above the trees was almost so deep that the goddess could feel that it was the ocean and she and all things around her were heading head first into it. A swim didn't sound so bad, she thought suddenly as she sat against a tree and a squirrel started to approach her.

It seemed that the students of shokushu were having harder times in their studies. Things that after being around the school for quite a time, the goddess has learned they call them "exams." And these particular exams are harder than other exams; but after these, a magnificent time awaited the students. Another something called "vacations." These terms were nothing to Elizia, they only meant that students were grouping together more often than not and it made hunting them a bit more difficult.

The squirrel started climbing her arm and reached her shoulder as the deity closed her eyes for a second. If game was being hard on school, perhaps it was best for her to find sources in space. Now the squirrel climbed down to her cleavage and seemed to find her mounds comfortable as the goddess felt a strange presence coming near her. In fact, it felt almost familiar; powerful and yet cautious. Though Elizia was petting the squirrel, as soon as she transformed her body into her ethereal form the animal jumped and ran towards one of the many trees around her. Anyone would be surprised to see the person you're standing on suddenly disappear, she said to herself quietly as she stood up to watch towards the strange presence. She saw the colored strand of curiosity long before the girl came into sight. Where had she seen such intense feeling before?

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon May 20, 2013 9:19 am

It was near here … he had collected facts over the last few months and “practiced” among other training with Birch. He was unable to touch the mind of the Goddess before just like plant creatures though he had a good sense of her presence.

He had first so very long ago hit upon the fact that plant-life used a different wave length of though and while the Goddess was no a plant he had assumed that her mind was on a different level, that he could connect to it if he knew how.

He had sat with Birch on occasion as he attempted to sense plants and connect with them better. Perhaps by learning this new technique he could have limited success with working with Elizia's own mind in the future.

Doubting that he would have full success it was the best that he could hope through. He was making progress with plants though.

Unaware that she was close and that he had been “made” as something not quiet human given the aura that emitted from him he continued on his way as if blissfully unaware.

Blue eyes widening for a second as he felt the familiar presence that enveloped him then. He could feel her at last! She was close! He had recounted their last encounter and now nothing seemed as good. It was as if everything was bland in way.

Aegir in the guise of Ruby continued on in the direction of the goddess more or less.

Character Listing

Mon May 20, 2013 10:17 am

(gah, sorry for the delay. I thought it was a good idea to have summer courses, but they completely sucked me in... I'm back in business however!)

Ah yes... I remember, the curiosity that he had. The excitement that came with it. This girl must be her daughter to have inherited the same traits or... someone's playing me a trick, the goddess thought with a smile as she entertained the latter thought. In fact, the girl seemed to act strangely, too focused in finding a correct way rather than going straight through the clear dirt path between the trees. She seemed to go one way before stopping and redirecting her advance closer to the deity. Eliz laughed internally.

"Cute girl, didn't they teach you not to wander all by yourself?" her cooing voice sounded all around her as if it came from every tree nearby. The goddess moved, invisible in her ghost form, around the buxom redhead. What a very attractive student. She was almost too perfect to be true. Red hair impossible to ignore, a green top that did its best to hide the fantastic giant pair of mounds, and shorts that just made her firm rear and toned legs more enticing. Yes, she was like the bait in the hook and Elizia was the fish. But she already knew the fisherman. However, this scene was too entertaining to ruin it, so she played along. Bright yellow tendrils sprung from the ground and coiled around the girl's legs, as if to prevent her from leaving.

SFA---

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:25 pm

(quite alright, I only had one course once over the summer but that was a bit hectic managing time then)

“NO! Stay back!” The girl was an attractive one the former lover of Ryu Tanaka, Ruby. He still could not sense Eliza’s mind though, her thoughts were still guarded and thus invisibility, which was normally no means of fooling him had been useless as he could sense minds and their intents, figure out where someone was …

But there was a small difference this time. His exposure with her past victims and some of the things they had felt allowed him easier access to her mind. He could alter her perceptions though it was tough to do so. Perhaps more of his standard abilities would come back though it felt that if she were aware that he was altering her perceptions she could shrug them off as easily as he could the grasp of a student.

The disguised Aegir moved this way and that, looking beyond the obvious as if avoiding a trap. He did his best to mimic the terror that he had seen so often as yellow tendrils surround her, grasping at her legs at the same time she tries to rush away in panic but is tripped up and falls her big boobs and arms shield most of the impact that seems to draw the air from her lungs and flips her skirt up over her ass revealing simple cotton panties and a shapely ass.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:22 am

"Well, well, well... What do we have here? You're just begging to be caught and raped, being alone with that body of yours, sweet one." The more Elizia inspected the girl, the more sure she grew about her true identity. As good as the act was, with that panicked look on her face, which just screamed to be caught in a kiss for the deity, and her weak attempt at fleeing.

A joyful game she did not want to miss, so she kept it going, not making any soft of action that could alert him of her deductions, like speaking with telepathy or controlling any sort of emotions.

The golden goddess crossed her arms with a small laugh, making another pair of tendrils sprout to seize each wrist and spread them, leaving the faux student spread-eagled on her stomach and now unable to look at Elizia. "What is your name, little girl? I promise nothing bad will happen to you."

SFA---

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 am

Aegir had done and experienced most things. This of course was a bit different which perked his curiosity. He was aware that he was able to touch Elizia on a very limited level with the contact of all the minds of her prior victims.

This of course was a new experience which often meant that it was a good thing. After all, something new was so rare. He had hoped that he was able to touch Elizia's mind in another way. After all this was a bit of foreplay, something that was different at least for him as he had never really placed himself in such a situation for long.

Often when there was a misunderstanding of some sort it had been cleared up well before this point. He could not read her mind though so he was blind to what was going through her mind though he had learned enough to touch it on a basic level. Perhaps one day he could touch upon it in other ways to instill pleasure.

Pulled down by those tentacles, Aegir made a struggle of it. His acting had not been the best for this was further than he had allowed things to go in the past or other monsters that had been disguised went. He simply did not have the experience to draw upon, to guide him though if Elizia did not find this mildly interesting then she may have simply ended the charade, assuming that she knew of course.

“Begging? N-No! I, I was just out for a h-hike. P-Please let me go.” Was he adding the fear right, with the begging. He could have gone with a more jaded, tougher sort though he was trying to capture a newish student here, someone that was close to being new but wasn't totally terrified having some experience with the residents of the island. After all, a weaker sort of girl might be more interesting than one that would resist to the bitter end.

“R-Ruby ...” he answered weakly, using the form of a former lover of one of his favorites Aegir offered up token resistance as he tested the strength of those bonds as he twisted trying to glimpse her it seemed to see what she was doing. In truth since he could not connect with her mind he needed to read her facial expressions more assuming of course they were similar to a humans, otherwise he wouldn't have a clue.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 am

The faux girl remained on the ground and Elizia watched with a light smile how she tried to struggle with her bonds. Her words sounded scared, though definitely not scared to death. It was good acting, at least, so the deity kept going. "Hikes are dangerous around here. Doesn't the school recommend always being accompanied when heading out from the grounds? Oh, I guess they don't, huh. That may not work for us after all."

She noticed that the so-called Ruby was squirming to look back and up at her. It was an uncomfortable position, after all, and it may even work to see what she was planning to do. But Elizia was not going to let it be that easy for her or him. The bonds on her arms moved extended her limbs as much as they could without causing any harm and straight ahead from her head. Buried between her own arms, it proved more difficult to turn her head without straining the muscles. Meanwhile, the bonds around her feet did the opposite, spreading them apart so Elizia could walk between them and caress with her foot the place where her sex was over the shorts she wore. "You sure resemble a ruby. Red, bright and beautiful. Surely you are as wanted as the gem."

SFA---

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 pm

“Us?” She sounded worried as if one had not been enough. She tried to look about though she was prevented from doing so as her arms were stretched out either side of her head. About now Aegir considered altering the illusion a bit but no, not yet. He had peered into the mind of some of her past victims. It was what allowed him to learn her methods well enough to touch about her mind in this non aggressive way.

Eliza moves closer though, in between her spread legs. “W-What're you talking about? P-please, just let me go! I won't tell anyone you're here.” But as if that wasn't enough she gulped. “I, I can bring someone else up here!”

The girl seemed scared and quickly rushed through the denial stage and entered bargaining when realizing that his was in fact real.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 am

"Is that so?" Elizia made sure to sound intrigued as soon as the girl started to bargain with her. She could not accuse him of being a bad actor, at least he was going through the right steps and this girl was appearing to be genuinely scared. The goddess started making some sounds, as if mulling over her options until she sounded again.

"I can't believe a girl is willing to sacrifice a fellow student to save herself. And what makes you think I'll allow you to swap yourself for another if I have you here in my grasp already?" Her foot started to press harder against her shorts, sticking further into her sex and moving lightly up and down. Elizia started to wonder if he was able to feel the same things a woman could. The deity herself had no trouble since she was not unfamiliar with having a manhood but she was not sure it was the same for him. She did suppose, however, that he could have felt what other girls felt with his powers.

SFA---

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:23 am

His form did not change just her perceptions of sight, sound,, touch, even taste had though. So currently she was dealing with Aegir as is, that foot pressing against a throbbing member. He was in the same position though, gazing back over his shoulder.

The girl did the same, straining to look back, her face drained of all color as she did so. Of course she struggled against her restraints uselessly, a stain marring her cheeks given Elizia's words.

“I … uh … I ...” she could not come up with a good reason why she should be let go, why she should be trusted and seemed to struggle with this for a moment before latching upon something at least.

“I'll give you my school ID, you could find me if I'm lying, just please,” it had seemed as if she didn't have a problem with saving her own skin, if it were possible.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 am

"Really? I have a better idea." The goddess started pressing her foot harder, moving quicker up and down before coming to a brief stop. "One that I'm sure you will love." Elizia's words were more cunning but even so had a sharper tone. With her powers, she cut the straps of the girl's backpack and made it float slowly towards her. It opened with ease and out came floating too the faux girl's ID. It seemed to Elizia that this much detail in the disguise was such a clever plan that she couldn't help but laugh loudly, though to the deceiving monster before her, her laugh came out of nowhere and without reason.

"You will head back Ruby, but you will not escape. You have fifteen minutes to come back, right here, with a fellow student accompanying you. Surely sharing the experience will make it easier, isn't that so? And the more, the merrier, I think the human saying goes... Go. If you don't come back in that much time, you won't be seeing the light of day anytime soon." With that, the light strands disappeared, letting 'Ruby' free. Elizia gave no other word to her but as the faux student went the deity sent a wink at her.

SFA---

Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 am

Ruby's eyes go wide in panic knowing that there is no way out of this for her. None but she was offered the next best thing as she was released she scrambles to her feet. The laugh in her ears resounds within her ears and the moment sweeps over her.

This is somewhat entertaining to him, all the contact with the minds of her prior victims allowed him to generate these simple illusions. He still could not touch upon her mind in deeper ways but he could at least fool her perceptions now somewhat. He had to guess at her mind though he had assumed that she had figured it out at this stage.

But encase she did not Aegir continued this matter, Ruby running in terror as expected. He was now invisible and not part of his illusions as he would watch on like a voyeur. He knew what to expect somewhat though as it were they had waited just a few minutes shy of that deadline hitting, making it appear that Ruby had thought it over or had trouble finding someone but the student returned, the red head walking with another brown haired girl that wore a pair of glasses, blue shorts and a simple white tank top.

She was dressed as a jogger and looked somewhat confused as Ruby pointed at no place in particular the Elizia could tell, apparently Ruby needed to show the other girl something.

Character Listing

Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:10 am

The new girl went in pace with Ruby, a confused look on her face, probably already trying to figure out what was wrong with what the faux student wanted to show. However, when Ruby showed her to a certain place and went with her, they ended up close to the clearing where Elizia had 'captured' Ruby and both stood still.

Anxious, the new girl asked. "What's wrong? Is something running around near here? Is it... a bear?"

However, before Ruby had any chance to answer, the powerful voice spoke from everywhere. "Is this the one you chose? I guess a mere student can't have the best of tastes. But if you have brought her already..." From the ground beside them extended in a burst a pillar of shadows, and melted down as quick as it came, leaving the striking beautiful, buxom goddess in her dark attire, eyeing both of the girls before her.

SFA---

Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:32 pm

“Well ...” the new girl adjusted her glasses as she glanced around seeing nothing out of the ordinary. Nearby, Aegir watched all this unfold as he directed the illusion just a little. When the voice boomed both girls jumped a little though with the burst of shadows the new girl fell onto the seat of her pants, wide eyed in surprise.

Ruby was at least expecting some. “Y-Yeah, like you said.” She seemed hopeful that she might get out of this but given Eliza's earlier words to her and the fact that she did not value the new student that she had brought forth. “As you s-said. F-Fifteen minutes.”

She grabs the shoulders of the new girl to ensure that she doesn't run off on them. She looks afraid, they both do and sure enough the new girl has no idea what is going on and tries to get up, tries to flee but is held down in that sitting position by Ruby, at least for the time being.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next