View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Practice (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Practice (for Elizia)
The advances from Aegir and the illusions were always pleasant and by the manner he continued to execute them Elizia could tell he did not mean ill. Even her climax at the end did not take long enough to say the goddess was becoming frustrated. The end was especially satisfying as her orgasm died down slowly thanks to the marvelous sensation of his tendrils widening and thinning inside her. That was one of the things she loved feeling the most.

At the end he retracted his tendrils and the illusion vanished. Elizia put her hand on his at her hip as she returned the grin he gave playfully.

"Magic does not need to be used by everyone to impress. Everyone is special with their own capabilities," she replied with a nod. The other hand of hers coiled itself around of his mouth tendrils before slipping it away. "Yes, you have my approval. It's interesting to see your curiosity in your performance, even in the midst of it."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:57 am

I strive to improve though the arcane arts have eluded me. Oh, I know a fair number of rituals and have plenty of knowledge but have never needed to practice any of it before. Most things I can accomplish through other means and while I cannot read you as I can most beings that too is thrilling.

It is so boring at times not being surprised much after living so long. Nearly always knowing what is going on. Never having to really work at much. It's all a refreshing change.

Ego was part of the drive here, to satisfy. His ability to tamper with minds often had him creating all sorts of scenarios in the heads of students to distract himself or find entertainment in such things rather then sweeping in for a quick snatch and grab. Sometimes he did that, though not often. He found it dull after all.

Her touch was soothing and while there was still much to learn progress was being made.

But, I could always use more practice at things. Given that one of my main abilities happen to be useless and all I have to make up for that in other areas.

A tentacle curled about her hips as two fingers traced over her lips. He could propose hunting together though a third party would not entertain him half as much. Students, even the best of them, were still human after all though there were ones that he would not belittle they were simply on another level by comparison to no fault of their own.

What are your thoughts in assisting my practice further?
Normally he would not need to ask though he often did, it made conversations feel far less creepy he discovered sometime back.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:50 am

I am glad I am preventing you from going lazy with the comfort of your mind acts with the girls," she replied with a light giggle. She caressed the tendril around her hips and let him trace her lips, giving them a quick lick as they finished going from one side to the other.

I believe the humans have a saying for this. Something like 'an old dog learning new tricks', she made a pensive face before laughing audibly. Elizia did not mean to show disrespect or insult her partner, it was merely a tease she hoped would end up encouraging him to try out new approaches.

Assisting you would be more than fine with me. I enjoy your company as much as I enjoy helping others grow. The deity would not refuse the idea of hunting for a girl together even if he thought the exercise to turn dull. Elizia was always interested in toying with the young girls in school or maybe even other females outside the island. To her, mortals were very precious but interesting beings and took delight in interacting with them. Both being as old as they were, perhaps it was in the goddess' nature to be ever curious whereas Aegir found himself used to the reactions of the humans after so long. It could have been possible for her to inject some of that enthusiasm into him, but she had no doubt his interest was greater when he dealt with her.

SFA---

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:47 pm

She did not provoke him, he was claimed to be a cradle robber given the respective age differences between him and one of the students he was molding to be one of his slaves but that was in the future. He was patient after all.

It is a change having to actually do work.
There was some work he did to keep interested. Taking something that was there and manufacturing a situation, whether a dream or an illusion that interacted with the person provided him at least some amusement. His kind had not been too creative but it had been deemed that his contact with humans tainted him. It was only recently (relatively) that he begun to do this.

His tentacle treated, his mouth tendrils whipped in the formation of a grin.

And yes, that is a phrase I find in the memories of a lot of humans.
He was familiar with it and had to agree that it made sense. After all he had gone all that time without any real growth. Now that things were too easy here he had to invent ways to keep interested after all, time with her aside seeing that he could not control it.

There were a few students here though that had managed to capture his interests, one in particular as he loved her reactions though for the most part he stayed out of her head now to make things interesting for himself. Well, out of her head as far as reading her thoughts and not in manipulating her perceived reality.

Indeed his interests had been great. While he had not thought of a particular hunt if there were a choice he would perhaps recommend his favorite Ryu as long as she was not harmed. She would probably like matters too but his focus had been on the supernatural today.

He turned her in his arms to better face her, tentacles sweeping over her waist, dragging along her legs and two rubbing over her ass.

His hands caressed her breasts as he felt himself throb never wilting after his release. Perhaps he was still a bit sensitive as he took his time leaning so that the tip of his tongue swept slowly down her neck making contact as those mouth tendrils occasionally touched and caressed her too.

How long have you been on this island?
He asked suddenly as he held her close, the pair of tentacles went from rubbing her ass cheeks to spreading them for a third as it moved towards her puckered opening lightly teasing it with the very tip that licked around it.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:01 pm

"Yes, and change is good, dear." Elizia smiled as he admitted to have been using different tactics lately, grinning at the mention of the phrase, finding it fitting to himself. He was probably proud of improving once more, feeling the excitement that different approaches provoked in his targets. There was a small pause, Elizia keeping only too see his emotions flow; he felt satisfaction and desire of something. Considering their topic Elizia had no doubt he was remembering his latest hunts that seemed to have gone very well for him.

Soon enough, however, his tentacles went to her round ass, rubbing the toned but still soft globes while his hands went to her heavy breasts, caressing them softly. Being so close together now, Elizia could feel his members still throbbing from the excitement pressing against her soft belly and hips. He asked a question suddenly, just as sudden as the tendrils that spread her cheeks aside and a third one went to lick around her entrance.

"Hmm, still very eager, I see." Her ass moved slightly, moving with the tentacle's motions. Her hands, however, reached down to his main phallus and another, surrounding them around the base and moving up and down, stroking them, moving slowly to their tips. He may still be sensitive but feeling his tendrils working made her want to continue teasing him. "A good while, I have met many students and I'm happy to say they all have been very good girls to have."

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Indeed he was pleased with the way things had unfolded thus far. In a way his exile had been a boon as it offered him greater growth then he would have had experienced though now he dared go here and there from time to time Aegir had always returned.

He teased her with that motion, the tentacle not yet taking her but moving there against her backdoor. She had surmised the state of his minds for he had several though not all of them had been focused on one task. She had discerned where his primary focus had been and those multiple minds allowed him to multitask efficiently.

Similar to an octopi he had several brains. An octopi had one in each arm though which could act independently if severed. He did not share this trait, however, though usually it had been multiple minds working on his own movement.

That feels good ... her touch was divine melting down two of the three still hard members. Each throbbed against her palms eagerly seeking more of that touch.

Indeed they are good girls. In fact there are a few that I am grooming for long term contact, well long term as far as they are concerned. These are the ones that stick out more than their peers. Whether in mental experiences he could draw upon, submission or some other factor had been undetermined though it had been about that time that the tentacle pressed further into her slowly easing into her as he spiraled that member in the same direction of her gyrations.

That tentacle throbbed, expanding and contracting as did the pair of cocks she touched. His elastic nature allowed him such growth and shrinkage to the point he could have gotten away with just holding still and pulsating but he moved as well so that there was that brief period of longing and emptiness.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Elizia smiled, softly shaking her head. "I think there's another human saying that may fit you. 'Sly dog', if I recall correctly. May I ask the identity of these girls? Are you planning to hide them somewhere when they graduate?"

They deity let out a sigh, feeling that tendril now drilling into her. Akin to Aegir, it did not wait long to expand and contract inside her, a feeling she knew he would try but nevertheless always found pleasurable. The motion of her hips did not stop, instead they may have even been emphasized, as if to encourage the tendril further.

All the while her hands were complying with his eagerness. Her palms were starting to feel even warmer and moist, as if they had been oiled. The smooth friction was letting her slide them across his lengths, no longer caressing the pair of members but instead stroking them in increasingly long intervals until they finally reached the hard tips. Then the goddess took one in each hand and rolled her hands in opposite directions and wiggling her fingers just behind the heads, sliding them down the base every now and then but mainly keeping the treatment on the pair of tips.

"I'll admit that I have selected a few to keep for myself, too. One eagerly accepted but the other one I'm hoping the grooming turns out even better," she added.

SFA---

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:57 am

There would have been a degree of caution if he were speaking with any other entity in the event of someone sweeping in and messing up his long term plans. But any hitch in them could be worked around, he was patient and others did tire of their slaves eventually or could be persuaded to part with them for something else.

With the blessing of long life he was patient. That and he did not feel as if she would have any sort of designs in swooping in. He had trusted her and he had not gotten the sense that she was overly violent.

Ryu Tanaka is at the top of that list. While I do indeed to acquire her upon her graduation there are many factors to content with, the ADD being the biggest but I have already taken steps there. I do not intend on hiding her someplace but I do intend on holding on to her.

His top ten fluctuated a lot though his top 4 or 5 were pretty consistent and rarely changed. The others were more of a distraction. Either he had been amused with their struggles and how they choose to face them or they possessed some sort of trait that made them more interesting then the others. He had pretty much seen it all courtesy of a long life.

He was not a callous individual, watching struggles without lifting a tentacle in much the same way as one of the girls would watch a sitcom. It interested him to see how they managed matters against the insurmountable odds stacked against them. Yet, with others he delighted in building them back up knowing that others would knock them back down which only made him appear better. Being the object of devotion had been what he liked best, that and being the center of attention whether statues were sculpted of him or “fictional” works were influenced by him.

That tentacle took well to the signs of her encouragement as it wiggled about her passage. Still he did not draw it in and out of her but increased the tempo of that throbbing that seemed to match those of his cocks as he produced a bubbling moan.

The heat added to the friction he was feeling and that touch had been so delightful that the tips began leaking a steady stream of his favor trickled from the tips, he was getting closer and no doubt enjoyed that feel.

Reaching out he seized the curve of her breast rubbing it while his thumb swirled against her nipple.

Oh? Who are they? He had been curious and if they were any girls on his list he indeed was interested though that was the reason for the pecking order. That had been the priority of acquiring them and he had no expectations of getting them all In fact he was more then willing to trade assistance should it be necessary or even trade if he got whoever she was interested and she had one of his, he was fluid though the majority of his effort had been focused on the top three.

His order was instilled to make those hard decisions quick. In getting a 6 or a 3 he'd take the three.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:49 pm

"Ah, certainly, the ADD poses a great factor. There are some slavers too that prey on the parting students. That just makes it more difficult for beings like us." The deity nodded, agreeing with the detail he gave of the game of acquisition upon the graduation of the students.

"I'm afraid I have not met this Ryu. I'm sure she must be quite lovely to be your number one..." Elizia's tone was playful at first, but then grew a little disappointed, teasing the fellow hunter as if she felt jealous of the student. She remained silent for a couple of seconds before she returned her gaze at him and smiled with slyness.

His tendril refrained from moving inside the goddess, instead only reflecting the same throbbing that the pair of cocks did against her heavenly hands. The two members were leaking already and Elizia smiled in satisfaction, lowering her head to lick the liquid but did not give further attention than that with her mouth. Instead, the hands began focusing more on the heads, circling the base of the tips before running her palms up and down and then stroking the whole lengths in a rapid manner, only to repeat the whole procedure from the beginning. Meanwhile, she gave a deep sigh as he took delight in fondling her perfect breast.

When he asked for her own candidates, the deity cocked her head. She was in the same boat as Aegir, not really wanting to reveal the identities to any other monster to avoid risking her plans. But he had trusted her and Elizia knew he would not meddle with her own girls, just like Elizia would not either with his.

"There's a prominent witch that has accepted her life with me when she graduates. Her name is Amber Archibald." The rhythm of her hands was growing faster.

SFA---

Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:02 am

Slavers are less of an issue, their after profit and will give up their acquisitions for the right price. The ADD, however, tend to hold on to what they liberate. Her touch against him was as marvelous as ever. While he could not read her she seemed disappointed or feigned disappointment.

His mouth tendrils twitched as one of his minds considered something though other minds had been quite aware of the pleasure he was receiving. His fingers pressed into that breast as his palm rubbed against it. His thumb tracing over her nipple at the same time with the same sort of delicacy that his fingers had been displaying.

She is ...
he returned finding that one of his minds, the one focused on his earlier considerations had been pondering the memory of Miss Tanaka. That lick against him caused him to shiver promoting more fluid from the tip. The tentacle inside her begins to swirl in a circle though it does not draw in and out but rather alternates in girth as he had been doing.

He had still dedicated that one brain to thought though the bulk of the others were attentive to the present. One scanned for danger, though the mind thinking about other matters now shifted it's attention as she mentioned Amber. He had noted many of the new arrivals, scanning their minds and had not dealt with many that had magic. One or two abilities but not often did they have full fledged abilities.

I do not believe I am familiar with her.
His mind finished it's check. But he had reached another conclusion. Though if you are interested I believe I have a scenario with Ryu. She may not even be aware that you are there, actually.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:02 pm

"I'm sure a single ship of the Directorate wouldn't be a great problem for you, either."

Elizia cocked her head as his mouth tendrils twitched, he seemed to be thinking in something that interested him. The deity did not know for certain in how many different things he could think but the various feelings he seemed to emanate would give her a good approximate.

Meanwhile she arched her back a bit, offering more of her precious orb to his hand, enjoying the gentleness with which he handled it. His tendril seemed very eager as well, just like his members. Her velvet passage squeezed the twirling tentacle and maintained her walls well lubricated, enjoying the attention he gave to her sex while she tended to his.

"You'd probably like at least seeing her, she looks very much like me," the deity laughed. As she heard his proposition she shifted slightly, rubbing the hard cocks against her soft chest for an instant in a very teasing manner, her hands never stopping their work.

"Is that so? I admit I'm curious. How will it work, exactly?"

SFA---

Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:21 pm

A lone ship, probably not though I prefer to limit any surprises. The ADD were always developing new tricks and tactics. He had contact with some of their agents in the past and more often then not had pleasant dealings with them or he had chosen to avoid any contact with them. The more beings out there on pleasant terms with him the easier it was to influence them since he preferred not to dominate minds. It was one of his own flaws perhaps though he enjoyed being praised and worshiped rather than forcing such a state. When one lived as long as he did one often grew bored and had to do little things to spice matters up.

Barely able to hold back against such divine ministrations he nearly lost it on contact with her chest. He took her other breast just as delicately as the first and let out a groan as he finally unloaded, that pearly white substance splattering against her chest, that swirling tentacle speeding up as it rubbed against her inner walls.

Other than a firm squeeze to her tits he had not drawn away either, throbbing even more violently in her grasp as more and more of that liquid escaped him. Most of his brains had been caught up in his own bliss, just one managing to focus on her question.

I can manipulate perceptions and dreams. I can set up a situation where we are in class and I a mere student with you in the role of professor … one who catches us going at it after taking to long to go fetch something from a storage room … unh ...
even the current brain had been having some difficult as he grew sensitive to that touch and yet endured it not wishing for it to end either.

He had not thought of all the details. This school, another, whether he should impersonate a male or female or even someone she knew. In fact she probably would not be aware that he was the one doing the tampering though he was sure that she would figure out that something did so.

He gazed down at Elizia to see what she thought. It was a risk, yet at the same time his favorite student and favorite hunter at the same time could be entertaining as well.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:20 am

Elizia smiled as the pair of cocks throbbed and unloaded their molten prize upon her chest. Her hands, even as his climax continued, did not stop stroking them. In fact, she may have been more eager to do so as they grew more sensitive.

The amount of his seed that splattered increased for a long time until it finally stopped. The deity's entire chest and shoulders were covered and yet she continued to stroke him for another few seconds, finally letting go as a drop threatened to drip from her nipple. Elizia picked it up and ran her fingers along her chest, covering them with his seed before licking them. She continued to do this but before any was lost and fell her body absorbed it. Her eyes glowed as usual and whenever she wasn't drinking his seed she had a wide grin.

"Don't forget I'm immune to psychic powers. If you can make it as these illusions then it may work pretty well, however." At the end as he gazed at her she had a sly smile. It was probably due to his suggestion, since she was curious to see how he could work something like that, and also how his entire collective attention was disturbed by the pleasure she had given him.

SFA---

Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:43 am

He watched, marveling in that erotic display. A few seconds after she stopped so had he, though for the moment he was still inside her throbbing away though he had more control over it. Instead of a rapid steady throb he went full minutes without changing the size of that tentacle or gave her a surprise burst of action as it inflated and deflated. Sometimes it paid not having bones.

Oh, there would be no need. I am well aware of who you are and would only have to alter her perceptions rather than yours. To us we will never leave the dorm room or wherever we arrange this.

To her, however, she will be interacting with a classroom. Some real effects too would mean that you would not have to guess what is going on too. If you possessed a pointer or eraser in reality she would perceive that unless I remove it from her perceptions. A classroom should provide us with all the necessary props and getting her to one wouldn't be difficult. I once had influence her mind in a dream while she was in class and doing so again would be no different.

A hand reached down to take one of her hands assisting her up while the tentacle still remained inside her. He worked her back into a sitting position as a second tentacle went beneath her ass cheeks offering support with a third joining in by cradling her upper body. One hand still played with a breast though his fingers now paid more attention to the top of it near the nipple while his other traced delicate circles against her clit.

Terrific as usual. We can hammer out those finer details later. I can only read your body and not you mind and I am pretty sure you have not achieved the same sort of bliss I had. Would you like that, Goddess?

Character Listing

Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:36 pm

The goddess nodded slowly, as if considering his words in deep thought.

"It certainly seems you are enjoying planning this out, you must enjoying toying with her in this manner quite so. It does sound intriguing and I can't say I am not curious to meet her."

Elizia smiled as she accepted Aegir's help and stood up, slowly sitting down on the tendrils he offered, enjoying the quick attention he delivered onto her delicate breast and clit. She gave him a playful grin and a slow wink of her amber orbs.

"Always ready to please me, I like that. Just as much as I'd like you to do it, indeed. Do continue." Elizia opened her legs apart but extended them, caressing his torso and hips in a sensual manner, inviting him further and eager, too, to feel what he would do to help her reach a similar bliss.

SFA---

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next