View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Last Night (for the Sea Faom Princess) 

Post Last Night (for the Sea Faom Princess)
It was Myra's last night on the planet for now at least until she came back next month. She had the permits now and while she had uncovered the conch and crown but there had been no signs of the coral dagger here at all.

She had penciled in being gone already but she had gotten herself distracted with that Top Sider and had been running a bit behind schedule not that it mattered to the Vodrani Princess as she set her own time table. It was more the fact that she had come up with a number off the top of her head and dealt with sticking to it as best as she could.

But she checked the under water cavern that the thief had been using once more for any signs of the dagger before she gave up looking. She would just have to track her further she supposed …

So back to the ship, back to the surface. She was going to miss the ocean though for it wasn't too often that she was able to indulge like this and adopt her true form outside of the limited confines of the salt water pool back on her ship.

Odd … as she swam on the High Priestess of the Vodrani people saw movement in the water. Her affinity with water magic was not outstanding or legendary though it was far and as such she had determine3 how the water was displaced and where the movement was.

Another aquatic entity? Curious the Vodrani swam in that direction though of course they could be as terrifying as Veros she was confident that that wasn't the case as she was able to gauge the general size and shape of the thing moving through the water and at what speed too so she did the calculations, determined that with a head start that she should be able to evade it if it were hostile at least.

So she proceeded forth quickening her own pace just a little.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Post Re: Last Night (for the Sea Faom Princess)
The Princess, having few students to prey on at this hour of the night, is going for a swim to keep herself in shape. After all, you can't be this sexy without some work, and her multitude of victims amongst the Shokushu student populace expected her to be toned and in shape. Her rainbow-colored tail slashes gracefully through the water, while her billow of greenish hair drifting over her breasts is her only tribute to modesty. Her outing took place deep beneath the planet's sea, where no human could find her. She found the lack of any life except for plankton and seaweed disturbing, and usually brought some pets along to remedy the situation. But this time they had all been returned to her ship, which was recharging in preparation for her departure.

If the sea is empty, then why is she being pursued? A creature about her size is closing in, and the Princess is well aware that one doesn't have to be huge to be dangerous. Still, if any monster truly wanted to challenge her in her own domain, they would have another thing coming.

Unless...

There was supposed to be a Vodrani on this island currently, if her spies were correct (she forced them to divert attention from planetary security to help her chase after any hot woman she learned about). She didn't know much about these people other than they were similar to the Nereids, and in the end it didn't look like they would actually meet. But now that she thinks about it, it certainly could be her now.

Turning towards the approaching creature, the Princess pushes the water with a firm stroke of her tail, sending an invisible wave through the depths that continues until it bumps into her target. To underwater lifeforms that can often be separated by miles of foreign water, it's the equivalent of saying hello. She waits to see what response there will be, if any.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:33 am

Hello. Simple and she had not expected to approach undetected so she sends one back as she approaches. Seeing that the Nereid is not fleeing it makes it easy to catch up. She appears, a human-like torso crowned with pink hair that flows with the current, blue eyes adjusted to the depths beneath the waves and so even with little light at this hour she can see the Nereid well as she approaches.

She could shift between this form and that of a human but her clothes were stashed closer to the water's edge for even if she could shift she could not conjure clothes with the transformation and such trappings were unnecessary here, she was just double checking that the artifact wasn't here before continuing her search elsewhere.

Now Myra was often by herself. The Vodrani were xenophobic but as a High Priest she had conquered that fear and studied up a fair bit on different cultures. But she had no spies or minions to tell her things though she did have a bet octopi-like creature back on her ship.

“I had no idea that I would encounter someone of your status her, Princess Tidal. I am correct, am I not? I am Princess and High Priestess of the Vodrani people, Myra V'al.”

Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:18 am

The Princess tenses as she waits for a response to her signal, and then relaxes slightly when an answer is given. She doesn't sense duplicity here, anything that wants to talk will certainly be allowed to.

The Princess swims right up to Myra, examining her closely as a creature who knows no fear does. Then she pedals back a bit, waving her hand in front of her face. "Ahaha, you recognize me! I suppose it was a safe bet, since few other nereids would reveal themselves while off-planet. It's a pleasure Myra, I must admit I've never met a Vodrani before. You are... as fascinating as I imagined."

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:43 am

She inspects the Princess as she draws near and is fairly certain of whom she is. She thinks it's the Princess anyway for they have never met.

“Most Vodrani are xenophobic and stick to Vodran. We High Priestesses and Priests are about the only ones that aren't. “I was uncertain that it was you, your Majesty but it seemed fairly safe to assume that that with your beauty you could be but one Nereid.

“I am charmed to met you and thank you for the compliment,”
she smiles and bows her head. “I assume that the 'game' has brought you to Shokushu. I have not have had the time to indulge in much. Duty and all can be such a pain at times.”

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:34 am

The Princess nods vacantly. "Yes, I feel sympathy for the poor girls trapped here, and try to give them true pleasure when they're not being violated by brutes. Unfortunately, it seems to be difficult to make connections with humans, I'm not sure if I'm able to ensure they appreciate my affections properly."

She gestures to the dead sea. "I won't stay long, I don't think. Doesn't this dead sea unnerve you? On my world the ocean is teaming with life. Over generations we've cultivated it, altering the DNA of each creature so it can better serve us. We've been so successful at it that we've been able to do away with all but the most essential machines of fire and steel, embracing organic technology instead. What is your world's ocean like?"

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:01 pm

“Humans are a funny lot. I have dealt with one here as well as out amongst the stars. They are odd. The one here is a virgin but doesn't seem to get that she's better off without it here of all places. I just touched her a little but I don't see why they wish to hold onto that so much, the one I spoke too made some reference about it being part of a religion which I find very peculiar. Why would the Gods care?”

Myra looked out at the empty sea. “I find it very unnerving. It's like Swimming With Veros. So haunting. The planet I hail from has numerous islands but it's mostly water with an abundance of sea life of all shapes and sizes.

“Regretfully I have to go where my leads take me and was just double checking that a Vodrani artifact wasn't where my informant mentioned it should be though two other artifacts were, go figure. But seeing how I have not had a vacation in a number of years I took a few days off, it's not as if my people would know or even care. At least they have the Spawning to look forward to or the company of other Vodrani. I have a pet but that is the only reminder of home I have.”

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 pm

"Well obviously. I try to avoid virgins myself, when I smell blood I get a little... ravenous and... I'm on a very strict diet where I don't eat anything my own size, especially not humans, keeps that 'beauty' you admire so much in tip-top shape." She swims in a circle to demonstrate, stretching to show off her taut belly.

"So let me get this straight... you're not going to participate in your people's spawning? I'm not sure about the details, but it sounds sort of fun... teehehe. Well, whoever that girl is, I certainly would have popped her without question, if she had caught my eye like that. But given that you didn't... what do you intend to do in order to hrmm..." a grin spreads on the Princess's face. "Satisfy your royal urges?"

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]