View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 A succubus awakens....(open to all) 

Post A succubus awakens....(open to all)
It has quite some time since she fell into a deep slumber, one she has been in for a few years now. Deep beneath the grounds of the school where the only place she feels safe far from anyone to find out, well given her and the administration. Kazari stirred from her slumber stretching old bones and opening those eyes that flashed with a bright yellow glow in the darkness of the vault she lay within. Breasts rolled to one side as she slid off the side of the alter, giving one final stretch. "Ahh.....I see they have been my presence is needed once more" Her pupils split allowing her to see from far underground to the busy society that continued above ground, she licked her lips with a grin.

With a snap of her finger the room suddenly burst into flames igniting the entire room before she melted from reality, to suddenly appear on the surface by the Library. "Well well well....time to find some fun...or cause some trouble....which ever comes first" Chuckling to herself as she woman molded herself into a rather attractive and well endowed Librarian, the only ones that would be able to discover her true form would be the fellow creatures she shared the grounds with.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: A succubus awakens....(open to all)
The library had already closed for the night when Kazari arrived. Of course, the night did little to deter any of the island's visitors from getting what they wanted. So while the library was closed, it was not unoccupied.

Vespira sat on her coils, flipping through a book with little interest. The Gorgonian woman was wearing nothing at all, her voluptous scaled form glimmering lightly in the dim lighting of the library. This was just another one of her relaxing visits to Shokushu, a moment to unwind and enjoy some simple pleasures. She had found no prey worthy of her notice so she decided to read up on the history of these simple creatures instead.

Flicking her forked tongue, she could taste the presence of another. Certainly not human as the taste of brimstone revealed that much. But, Vespira did not raise her gaze as she continued to read. Occasionally, other visitors of the island sought her out in hopes of making deals with the alien crimelord. With her wealth and connections, it would be foolish for most alien species not to. But either way, Vespira would be patient and see if her quiet moment of reading would be interrupted or not.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 pm

It didn't take long for the Succubi to pick up the presence of the other being within the building. Her body formed into a fine purple mist which floated between the cracks in the door, and once again becoming whole. Her eyes scanned the dark room spotting the little bit of light that was given off in the far corner of the study. Wings came around her body taking flight faster and quiter than anyone could suspect, landing on the top of a book shelf she looked down upon the person below her. "My my...what have we here?......I think I spotted a sssssnake..." Her voice carried in the air with a tinge of malice.

Her tail flickered behind her lazily as she sprawled out on the shelf, giving an obvious careless attitude. "I was hoping to spot a student up late trying to finish a report or something....but instead I find you here...and reading at that" It had been quite some time since she had in contact with the visitors of the campus, as most liked to just stay their distance from here. Kazari had worked up quite a reputation around here, and her presence was no mistake for if you saw her it was because she wanted you to.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:05 am
Profile WWW

Vespira had no clue who was calling her. Reputation on Shokushu meant very little to her as her business was beyond and spanned further than just this little rock. Then again, with Kazari being known on Shokushu despite her slumber may mean she had no clue who Vespira was either. The snakewoman's species was certainly a rarity to say the least and Vespira was not familiar with demons. So it was two strangers with limited knowledge of each other. One thing was for certain, the Gorgonian truly hoped that this winged blue woman was not here to waste her time. This was her brief vacation afterall.

"If you want to find studentsss, there are other buildings that have sseveral," Vespira hissed as she closed the book she was reading and turned to regard Kazari. The Gorgonian's upper body looked like green skin but it was actually fine prismatic scales covering her whole body. The light glimmered off each scale as she swayed and turned her body to face her visitor. Much like a snake, her movements were designed to attract the vision of her prey to her lovely body and lull them into a trance. A more potent method resides within her gaze which she leveled at Kazari.

She had no real interest in creating conflict but it was not something she could just turn off. Vespira's eyes were hypnotic and would draw in any of those who were foolish enough to gaze into them. "Is there ssomething you wish to sspeak to me about, winged mouss?" She asked.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:43 am

"heh...hahaha!" The blue skinned beauty laughed at the statement, spinning around and hopping off the shelf. She landed on her feet with grace in front of the snake woman, tilting her head to the side. "I certainly am no mouse...garden sssnake" A grin played across her face baring some of her fanged teeth, starting to walk circles around the woman while holding her tail like a whip. "May I ask what a stunning creature such as yourself is doing here at this hour?" Suddenly she appeared in front of the girls face upside down, her hair hanging straight down below her. "By the way..that trick won't work on me.....seeing as iv a similar method myself" Her chuckles could be heard from across the room echoing in the night, a hand came up to her face as she spun around upright.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:27 pm
Profile WWW

"I merely replied to your inssult with one of my own," Vespira hissed venomously, "And there is no trick." As mentioned before, Vespira could not turn her eyes off. It was as simple as that. "And no, you may not," she answered, "Not after your rude greeting." There were two types of visitors she got here on Shokushu. One who sought either her favor or to make a business deal. The other were those who thought they were hot stuff for staying in a zoo for too long. So far, this blue woman was proving the latter which only led Vespira to believe she was nothing but an annoyance. Vespira had her standards and her own reputation. Shokushu did not allow infighting so that left either leaving or ignoring this annoying presence that seemed to find humor in everything. Vespira crossed her arms infront of her well endowed chest, waiting to see if this being would learn some manners or continue wasting her time.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Kazari walked up behind the snake woman and slowly wrapped her slender arms acround her waist. "So...since I don't seem to have any available students nearby what do you say...me" She paused stepping around to face her once more, poking her shoulder coyly. "and you have some....fun together?" Her head tilted to the side again, tell you what we can say iv been the naughty girl....and you can be in charge?" A smile formed on her face wicked enough to make any witch cringe. "How about it?" With a snap of her fingers the armor covering her womanly features disapeared revealing the beautiful demon underneath.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:57 am
Profile WWW

The Gorgonian did not react as the blue skinned woman continued to circle around her. Naughty girl was accurate though this particular girl apparently had her own unique abilities when the demon made her outfit disappear. "Perhapss you should give a proper introduction before making an offer..." the serpent woman replied. Vespira had nothing on at all. Her dark green nipples were exposed on those luscious olive colored breasts. She usually wore a little more than nothing at all but, she usually came to Shokushu to relax and not be concerned about business.

Whether Vespira was interested or not, she would not reveal until Kazari properly told the alien woman who the hell she was. She could care less about the names of humans she ravaged. But, fucking another predator without knowing her name would be a bit rude, even if said predator was a lovely blue beauty.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:18 am

With a smirk and a flick of her wrist a pair of glasses appeared on the rim of her nose, her hands flipping through an imaginary book. "Well my sign is scorpio and I love taking bike rides in the middle of winter.....my name my dear is rather long" She stood up and morphed into a rather shy and timid looking school girl, shaking in fear at the sight of the snake woman. "However you may call me Kazari instead.....and as you can see" Her hands drifted up the slender tiny frame causing her skin to turn blue once more, the small ample breasts growing back into their original size. "I am a succubus if you hadn't figured it out yet...and a rather good one at that" She walked over and knelt down in front of the woman. "I love to make teenage girls scream with each orgasm I drain from their body....but what id like right now......is a rather strong...woman....make me....feel my timid side" Standing back up quickly caused her breasts to bounce around, the dark nipples hard as rocks.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:30 am
Profile WWW

Vespira said nothing for a few moments after the succubus finished introducing herself. The Gorgonian slithered closer only to pass the woman and slowly circle around. Her coils were around the succubus but were making no move to trap or constrict the woman. No, the alien woman was merely observing Kazari as if shopping for a belonging worthy to carry on her person. The serpent woman stopped before Kazari and lifted the woman's chin gently so they could see each other eye to eye.

"Was that sso difficult?" she hissed softly, "I do not make dealss with sstrangers." Vespira's face moved closer but did not touch Kazari's lips. Her warm breath would lightly soak into the succubi's lips and face as the snakewoman continued to speak. "You know how to kneel. That is good. But, what will prevent you from draining my ssoul from my body, hmm? Good or not, I rather thisss not be my final time I ever bed a woman. Since you do not know who I am... I am Vespira. The details beyond that do not matter for those who jusst sstay on thiss rock."

Compared to mere students, Vespira could certainly be seen as a strong woman. The Gorgonian ran numerous businesses including those that participate in the slave trade and other illegal activities. A position such as that is not earned through being weak.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 am

"Oh my dear" She rested her face against the woman's hand before turning to gently nip and lick at her finger tips. Taking her index finger into her mouth and sucking with a giggle, eyes never leaving the snake ladies own. "I can assure you that I like to keep my female companions alive for seconds...however if you find yourself being a male...well I grow tired of them very quickly" Her tongue licked up her hand before reaching over and placing the others on the woman's left breast. "I women...on the other hand can have quite a few orgasms before the night is done...making it worth keeping them alive" She suddenly stood back some to stare deep into those eyes with a fiery passion, hands on her hips as her head cocked to the side. "I however am no ordinary Succubus...the days of sucking the souls of poor fools is beneath me...I find much more enjoyment out of consuming the energy created when one....has a mind shattering orgasm" Twirling around unfolding her wings she stared over her shoulder, licking her lips. "Its much tastier I assure you"

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 am
Profile WWW

"That does not ssound like what you offered before," Vespira replied, "You promissed me your timid sside..." Tendrils sprout from her scaled form. A few cracked like whips, striking Kazari's bare skin along the thigh and across the side. "I am not your little juicce box, demonic whore," she hissed softly, slithering closer as her tendrils whipped the succubus across the softess parts of the body. The precision and sharpness of the strikes revealed her experience with whipping slaves that had proven disobedient enough to require physical punishment. "Ssince you do not know how to be timid, perhapsss I shall teach you..." A final crack came across a nice hardened nipple, to add more sparks of pain to the demoness.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]