View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 a very sexual meeting(for gladshiem) 

Post a very sexual meeting(for gladshiem)
tsuki smiled in human form as she explored the cave where a certain incubus was said to dwell. the uniform very skimpy.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Post Re: a very sexual meeting(for gladshiem)
It was not often that he had been on the island these days and it had been an inconvenience at times in coming all the way back here on a monthly basis though he still had to check in from time to time with Aegir. For one reason or another he did not like leaving the planet though it was not as if he could pry that information from him.

He was in a cave that he tended to stay in from time to time when he was back, a magical green light radiated off of the wall. Gersham entered emerging out of a shadow towards the back of the room via his Shadow Step ability. He looked about before she entered.

“How are you finding things?”

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:04 pm

¨oh no a scary incubus has found me what ever shall i do?¨ tsuki gives an exaggerated tremble of fear. determined to play the innocent girl role.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:08 pm

His third eye of course allowed him to see things as they truly had been and with a gesture he dismissed the disguise. Magic hand been in his blood though he had made it clear that he wasn't in the mood for games.

“I said to report, not clown around,” he faded into some of the shadows transporting himself closer rather than walking the same distance since it was so easy for him o do so I was seamless on his part.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:44 am

¨oh your no fun big brother¨tsuki stamps her foot now in her true form with a cute pout.¨im finding things fine. theres been no out of the ordnary occurrences to report though i did find a plaything of your named rosalie shes fun¨

Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Post Re: a very sexual meeting (for Gersham)
Big brother … he ignored that seeing that they had not been related at all and she, like he, had been a creation.

“Rosalie,” he thinks. There weren't to many of the girls that he had bothered to learn the names of and if he had he forgot them. There was Lacey though and she was worth remembering. He had recalled Lily too though names and faces blurred.

“Which one was she again?”

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:15 pm

tsuki sent the mental picture of the green haired writer and her girlfriend lilyana.¨her you seemed to have tagged the green one¨

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:11 pm

“Oh, her,” he recalled the mint haired girl. He had messed with her physically then mentally for a little while. “Though I did not tag her for anything specific. Just Lacey and Lily thus far.”

He rubbed his chin as he reflected on the matter. He had intended to train Lacey for amusement as well, it helped pass the time. She was already a martial artist too with a will that he had sapped away.

“What did you do with that one?”
He was more curious then anything at this point.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:51 pm

¨hmmm what did i do indeed.¨tsuki giggled at his interest.¨i might tell if i get a reward¨tsuki swayed her hips knowing just the reward she wanted. shes a succubus after all.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:01 pm

“I could just ask her if I cared enough,” he replied though he had watched her for a moment. “Still, I should ensure that you have the proper skills ...”

He gestured further in the cavern there was a lavish bedroom. Outside the chamber flanking the door on either side had been gargoyle statues. He gestured and the door swung open allowing them inside. A green magical light prang into being as they entered and there was a bookcase along with a lavish bed that he pointed towards.

“Strip,” he commanded.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:55 am

tsuki did as told walking to her brother and running her finger along his chest. ¨mmm i been a bad girl just like you taught me. i need ravaged.¨tsuki giggles wiggling her hips.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:17 am

There were no actual relations between them. Like he she was a creation with the false memories implanted within her that she was a Demoness, in this case a Succubus. He watched as she complied with his orders and like a shark circling prey he walked around her.

Fingers caressed her ass then he stopped in front of her letting a lone finger trace down her chest in between her breasts as that aphrodisiac escaped it flowing into her.

“I believe you know what to do now, don't you?”

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:05 pm

tsuki would kneel before him gently stroking his cock.¨mmm as you wish¨

Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:05 pm

He groaned then grinned as he felt the warmth of her hand sliding over his girth as it grew and enlarged promoted by her touch. “Use your lips,” he instructed to her as he gazed down at her with his trio of eyes set upon her.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:28 am

"mmmmm yummie."tsuki gladly kneeld and began to lick his member sending her own mild aphrodisiac into him. quickly she got underway and took him deep in her throat her large mamorys swaying gently. her eyes locking on his clearly immune to his mental powers haveing her own but glad to enjoy his "treat"

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next