View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Looks Sometimes Deceive (for Tsuki) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Looks Sometimes Deceive (for Tsuki)
Far more quietly than would be expected from his size, Kakumaoh slipped through the forest, shadowing a student he'd noticed a short while earlier when she'd passed one of his hiding places. While he usually would've spent more time observing her, there was something about her that made him want her now. He couldn't work out what it was, but he didn't particularly care. Certainly, it wasn't just her looks; while she was incredibly attractive, she wasn't that far above the average of the students here. Possibly, it was her evident confidence and apparent lack of concern, suggesting that she had yet to meet any of the island's guests.

Yes, that must be it. Odds are someone else will be the one to introduce her to the school's true purpose if I don't do it now, he thought as they approached a clearing where several paths crossed.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:57 am

Post Re: Looks Sometimes Deceive (for Tsuki)
tsuki smiles enjoying the walk her hips swaying seductively with each step. she was fully aware she was being followed being able to sence his lust. being hungry herself she desided not to reveal her true form yet.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Watching the sway of the girl's hips, Kakumaoh could almost believe that she knew he was there and was trying to tempt him. The idea was absurd, of course; only a couple of students had ever been able to detect him when he was hidden, and he had yet to meet one who'd desired him before their first encounter.

The clearing was as good a place any to introduce himself; he'd have to either risk revealing himself anyway or skirt around the edge and risk losing track of her. As she entered, he stepped out of the forest behind her and reached out to grab her shoulder. "Hello there."

Character listing

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:28 pm

"ah as i thought out hunting to are we?" tsuki chuuckles and shifts back to her true form a very hot succubus."i knew you were there my dear monster. you can hide your body from me but not your lust. maybe we can help each other. i need to feed on male essance and you want to ffuck."

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Her immediate reaction to being grabbed caught him by surprise, seeming odd whether or not she'd met any of the island's other guests. She quickly cleared things up by revealing what she really was and proposing a deal.

He nodded. "It would seem that our interests line up quite nicely," he said, one hand sliding down her back to caress her ass. If she didn't object, he'd bring another up to fondle her luscious breasts. While he hadn't had many encounters with the other guests, he was more than willing to make time for one like this. Any worries he might have had about what exactly 'feeding on male essence' meant were silenced both by the fact that she almost certainly knew the penalties for trying to kill another guest and by his unusual nature making it unlikely such an attempt would work anyway.

Character listing

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:40 am

tsukina would lick her lips at the sexual touches. sencing his confution mentally she touched his mind explaining she feeds on sperm as humans feed on sandwhichs and fruit. her tail quickly removes her skimpy outfit for him.

Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:27 am

The mental explanation clarified what she fed on and removed any lingering worries he had. "I see. Not the most abundant food supply here, but I'm sure I won't be the only one who'll be willing to help you get it."

Even as he spoke, she used her tail to remove the parts of the uniform that had survived her transformation, revealing her body to him in all its glory. "Eager, aren't you?" he asked with a chuckle, pulling her up against him. While three of his hands explored her curves, he removed his loincloth with the fourth, allowing his erect member to press against her.

Character listing

Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:05 pm

tsuki would smile."as you said males are in short supply you got to feed when you can."as he removes her cloths and pulls her to him shed coo at the meal about to be given her.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:37 pm

"Well, I think you'll find what I can give you quite satisfying." He brought his free hand to rest on her ass, one finger slipping between her thighs to stroke her sex, and lifted the succubus up so her tits were level with his face. "Of course, we don't want to rush things too much," he said before beginning to kiss and lick her nipples. As she became more aroused, he would lower her until the tip of his shaft was pressing against her slit.

Character listing

Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:39 pm

tsuki would moan in delight his touch to her skin spreading aphrodisiac into him driving his arousal up. as he licks and teases her nipples she squeal and een more so when shes lowerd onto his cock.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:55 pm

Even without the aphrodisiacs, her moans and squeals of pleasure would have been enough to push him to go just a little faster. Carefully, he began to press his length into her waiting sex. "Let's see just how much you can take, my eager little succubus," watching her reactions for any sign that she couldn't take any more; while she could almost certainly handle more than the average student, he had no idea if she could take all eighteen inches. Two of his hands gripped her ass, supporting her as he fondled her, while the others held her breasts, kneading the firm orbs as he lowered her down his shaft.

Character listing

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Tsuki would cry out in delight takeing 10 inchs in her before bottoming out. Her back would arch as her tail would curl like a humans toes would as she would bounce up and down on the large cock. As hed drive her high she would grip his back tight.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 am

The succubus enthusiastically rode his cock, her actions encouraging him to thrust into her harder as she bounced up and down along his length. His two hands supporting her fondled her firm butt while the other two played with her tits, squeezing the delightful orbs and pinching her nipples as he worked to bring her to a climax.

Character listing

Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:31 am

Tsuki would grip him hard as hed drive her to her first osgasm. Her head falling back as her insides grip him harder then any human woman could. "O-oh god tell me we arnt done. I-m barly full atl.She woult for his orgasm to feed on his seed all the while shed milk him as best she could

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:44 am

Her orgasm triggered his own, his demonic seed filling her as her walls tightened around him. He howled in pleasure as they rode out their climaxes, both giving the other more than a human could.

"O-oh god, tell me we aren't done. I'm barely full at all."

He leered at her. "Done? We've hardly got started." He leaned forward so that she was lying on the ground beneath him and ran his tongue up the side of her neck. "You could ask some of the students how long I can keep going... Assuming they're not too worn out from the experience." He paused to lick her neck again before adding, "And assuming you could resist their charms long enough to talk." Before she could respond to that, he would begin to pump into her pussy again.

Character listing

Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next