View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Looks Sometimes Deceive (for Tsuki) 

Post Re: Looks Sometimes Deceive (for Tsuki)
Tsuki would coo in his ear."Mmmm as a sex demon i have no limit."She would moans he would tease her neck makeing her arch her back then cry out as he would pound her pussy. Her core would grip him never once lossening always trying to milk more seed. "Oh god give me all you have big boy."Tsuki would grip his back riding his cock like a cock staved whore. Her tail curling around him feeding them both.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:59 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
No limit? We'll see about that, he thought as she clung to him almost as if her life depended on it. Which it does, in a way, given how she feeds.

Her pink walls squeezed his shaft tightly, trying to drain as much of his seed as possible. A few of the students had managed to drive him to his limits in the period when he'd just arrived here, before he'd learned to pace himself; since then, only Rhaine had managed to do so, and that involved her carefully pacing herself. At this rate, the succubus would be the second to manage the feat, and she'd do so without having to conserve her own endurance.

His hands pressed her closer against him, two on her shoulders while the other pair gripped her firm, round ass. He began to increase the speed and strength of his thrusts as he felt her soft tits pressing more firmly against his chest.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Tsukina would shreak in delight her eternally tight body relishing on the ravaging she is getting eating her fill from the semeingly all you can eat buffet that this creature is giving her. Her body would absorb his seed almost faster then he can make it. She would go from shot to shot wih relish and abandon.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:54 pm

The insatiable succubus used her body to her best advantage, driving him to orgasm after orgasm. In an effort to prolong the experience, he pulled out of her after one climax died down. He didn't give her more than a couple of seconds to react before leering at her and saying, "I find it's more enjoyable to try a variety of positions. Wouldn't you agree?" He wouldn't actually wait for her reply before turning her over and standing up, pulling her up with him. Once she was bent over in front of him, he grabbed her hips and tits and began to press his cock back into her tight pussy.

Character listing

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:49 am

Tsuki would groan in bliss as she feeds on seemingly unending male essance. She would be about to answer whe he would bend her over takeing her from behind causeing her back to arch. Her claws would dig into the ground as he would pound her remorslessly ad feeding her one hell of a banquite sating her to her very limit.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:28 pm

The succubus's moans and cries spurred him on, his thrusts getting harder and faster as he drove them both towards another orgasm. He was nearing his limits, but he could still manage one or two more times before he'd need a longer rest.

With a howl of pleasure, he released another load of his hot cum into her depths, her walls clenching around his shaft to milk as much of it as possible.

Character listing

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Tsuki would groan nearly full by this point she would arch her back hard feeling ravaged to the limit. Her wings would flutter as her legs would wrap around him as he would drive her to yet another orgasm as she would grip him for dear life her insides spasming around him."Mmmmm a delisious buffet but i-i think im about full thanks for the meal."

Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:54 am

As their climaxes died down, he reluctantly withdrew from her tight pussy. From her words, she was pretty much full, and she'd managed to more-or-less drain him in the process; the students would be safe from his depredations for a couple of hours, at least. "My pleasure," he said, squeezing one of her breasts. "Any time you want ravishing again, I'll be happy to oblige."

Character listing

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:26 am

Tsuki would giggle as hed pull out and show obveous tireing."Mmmmm a perfect meal anytime you need a good fuck come find me trust me with your lust ill tell its you."She would coo gently as hed grip her breast glad to find a willing meal who could go the distance."Mmmm so hard to find a decent meal for a succubus on an all girls school."

Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:01 am

While his lust had been at higher than normal levels, and he suspected that she had an at least partially-active hand in that, he didn't bother to point that out; he suspected that the thought of repeating this experience would be enough to inflame his lust to similar levels. "I'll be sure to do that. There aren't many here who can last as long as me."

As he released her breast and traced a hand down her back, a thought occurred to him. "I don't think I ever got your name. Admittedly, I had other things on my mind…" He didn't usually care about the names of his "partners", but there was a definite exception for favorites and those who were willing partners; the succubus fell into both categories. It wouldn't really matter if she didn't want to tell him—he was unlikely to be able to ask around to find her, after all—but it would be nice to know.

Character listing

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:00 am

"Mmmmm im Tsukina or Tsuki for short.I am gladshiem's little sister thus a succubus. Glad to find a willing male partner since i feed on the essence of men so hard to find a good meal in an all girl school." Tsuki would purr and arch her back as his hands would run down them. She would smiles back at him."Trust me i wont be hard to find all my guises have my long red hair."

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:48 am

He nodded to let her know that he'd caught her name. "Nice to meet you," he said, a grin acknowledging the silliness of the statement after what they'd been doing. "I'm known as Kakumaoh, and am probably still the emperor of the million worlds, although they've been getting along without me for a few years now." He didn't know the being she said was her brother, not having had many interactions with the other guests, but he doubted it would matter if he did.

He gave a quick bark of amused laughter at her mention of how to recognize her in her disguised forms. "That could apply to more than a few of the students. That might just make the search more... entertaining, mind you. If I find a particularly enjoyable one, I might even bring her along so you can play with her, too." If she didn't have any complaints about the idea, he'd continue, "As for finding me, well... I don't have a disguise, and I doubt there's anyone else here who looks like me, so it shouldn't be difficult as long as you're aware I might only have two arms."

Character listing

Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2