View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Taker (For Tsuki) 

Post The Taker (For Tsuki)
The Island never quiet felt the same afther that strange day. The day when the sky opened up over the island campus and revealed a vast cosmic power beyond the deeps reaches, yet only to those with enough forsight to see the world's waking with their own two blind eyes... Witnissing the hedron stone fall from the watchers eye only setting in the dense jungle where a lone student had the once in a life time chance to take a world waker.... Since that day the island has been almost overwhelming with a strange new pressance of vast other wordly power shrouding over the island to warn for what was in store for this plane and the beings that dwelled here..... Yet no monser or mortal would expect the vessel of such power to look so... delicious.

Its been a day or mybe two since Bel's banishment to this island paradise the inhabitants called a school and meeting her first mortal friend Midori afther visiting this plane.... Yet Bel assumed Midori needed a few days to rest seeing she fucked the student for nearly an endless eternity outside of her own idea of logical time... Leaving the girl naked out in he jungle in a busy picknic spot... or was it the school cafe? or headmasters office? Bel couldnt remainber where she left Midori? Only that she wanted to make sure she was found, shes sure students woud gossip about a sexualy passed out student poping up naked on the head masters desk.... However she did choose to keep Midori's outfit for her self. Bel testing the idea of wearing clothes as the visitor praced along a vacant beach, wearing Midori's former pink sweater and kaki shorts.... lookig almst like a unsuspecting student to the unknowing monster.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:03 am

Post Re: The Taker (For Tsuki)
tsuki looks down on the student from the air concealed by magic. thinking something is off about the girl. then it dawns on the succubus her power isn't that of a student.¨hmmm your no human what are you?¨the voice came from nowhere it seemed.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:33 pm

The 'student' praced along the beach, skipping over tge waterline as the waves crashed in. Playing by her self as the strange white haired girl giggled and laughed, kicking at water while every now and then splashing at nothing with her hands as she bent over to slap at the water. It didnt take long for Tsuki the succubus to notice the strange girls clothes get soaking wet from her playful goofing off as the soft light pink sweater clung to her soft skin, as did those cute tan kaki shorts. Yet the more the succubus watched from her hidng place cloaked by magic the more she realized this 'student' was a fake....

Tsuki sensed a overwhelming power in that petiet young body that was splashing around on the beach beneath her befor te curious succubus choose to ask.

The succubus's voices forced the stranger to jump suprised, stopping her playing instantly as she quickly looked around befor focusing in on where tasuki was hiding.... it was then the succubus would see those bright other worldly eyes, shifting rainbow hue that looked straight to where the sucubus was hiding as Bel followed the monsters mana, forcing a smile on the strangers face as she considered a awnser..... *what am I*

"Oh! thats a easy one! I'm a student at this school! What are you?" The strange girl said with a giggle befor Tsuki would suddenly find the strange girl directly infront of her face, floatining in mid air, despite the fact the sucubus was invisable. "You dont need hide. I bet your way to pretty for that!"

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:07 pm

¨heh as i thought not human¨ her invisibility drops showing a succubus with a very large set of tits. ¨so who exactly are you?¨

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:51 am

"As I thought not your not 'air'!" Bel giggled at the new creatures reply, kicking her legs cutly as her floating in mid air mimiced the way a teen would lay on her tummy to talk to a friend, her head proped up by her hands on her elbows. Yet there was a change in the strange girls eyes as the sucubus dropped her magic spell.

"Whoa!" Bel said as her odd rainbow hued eyes popped! instantly taken to those heavy tits that belonged to the other womens as she couldnt help but stare. Tsuki seeing the strangers pale cheeks slowly grew a rosy red color befor she snapped back to this planes virsion of a reality as she flicked her odd eyes back to the womens own and smiled. "Why! I'm Bel'zel!" Bel said with a cheer as she rolled about in mid air giggling. " I'm this worlds waker! and the braker! And Midori is my taker! " Bel finished as she looked at the succubus and smiled a hand reaching out to one of the womens breasts, groping the soft globe gently. "so! Who are you Ts..u..ki.... " Bel giggled, saying the succubi's name playfully like sha already told her as Bel gently molded the womens breast with a gentle turn of her wrist.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:18 pm

tsukis tail would grab the arm removeing the hand from her bust.¨its tsukina and dont touch without permission. only those i grant permission can call me truki.¨the succubus found this being odd and graby. especially for a first meeting

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Bels hand recoiled as Tsuki tail lashed out at her arm instantly forcing the strangers hand from the succubi breast. "Oh!... someone's moody.." Bel would giggle rubbing the succubis tail hooked around her arm. Tsuki thought the strange girl was odd and grabby.... well she was right.

"I don't need permission...." Bel would giggle narrowing her eyes at the succubus be for gracing her with a kind smile. " but ok ill listen to your rules ms big boobies..." Bel would giggle stroking the tail on her arm.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:22 pm

¨touch without permission end up hurt. you must earn the right. a succubus might be a sex demon but still respect the goods.¨tsuki let her think she was probing her mind but was only seeing what tsuki wanted her to.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 am

"Uhuh..." Bel said with a odd look afther the succubi spoke, Bel's otherworldly eyes nerrowed at her new friend's own confused befor looking to the tail Tsuki had coiled so tightly around her arm. Bel's mind wondering on Tsuki's words as she gently stroked the demons smooth tail she had coiled around her forarm, yet oddly Bel made no effort to escape the demons grasp in the least. However Tsuki's theory on the strange girls "knowledge" was also dead wrong..... there was no mind reading....or mental probing, Bel just somehow knew, yet there was no way the demon would know that.

"Soooo?" Bel said to break the ice. " You can touch me? But I cant touch you?" Bel asked Tsuki with a confused look, wondering on the demons logic here hinting at how the demon had her tail on her arm befor Bel's eyes widen in a new found fact. "But wait! Your touchng me!? So that means I'm touching you? So by the rules you have does that mean I have permission now to touch you? Or are you forcing me to break your rule?" Bel asked in all seriousness making a very valid point in this discussion. "Or!? does me, touching you, touching me, touch you, only work one way? Or can I still touch you with out you touching me?" Bel asked, rambing in the most comfusing way possible here.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:35 am

¨difference is im not touching you breasts just your arm¨tsuki would retract her tail.¨so what brings you to my territory?¨

Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:26 pm

"Oh! I see" The white haired stranger said with a soft smile, nodding with an agreement to Tsukis statment of where she was touching, yet the idea still confused the waker. " Ok so I can touch your arm then? Just not your boobies?" Bel asked as she stuggled to comfirm what was ok to touch befor she paused after hearing the succubi's next question.

"Your territory?" Bel repeated, cocking her head to the side as if confused befor she averted her eyes to consider Tskui's question, tapping her chin as she floated in the air befor the succubi.

"Hmm? Well I guess I could ask you the same question, seeing this is my plane wide prison? But I guess I wount" Bel would giggle befor she gave Tsuki a cute smile and put her hands together as she considered a reasonable awnser. "Well! I guess I'm here because the cosmic will of the eye demands I pay my dues.... but to put simply I'm 'here' to play in the water!" Bel laughed befor she glared at Tsuki with a smile. "Why are you here?"

Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:54 am

tsuki would try not to laugh at the sudden answer of playing in the water."i live in this area. i feed on humans well on male orgasms to be precise"

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:43 pm

There was a confused tilt of Bel's head as she looked to the out going succubus as she spoke. "Is that so?" Bel would say oddly. "uhmm wow.... Thats abit to much information for a first impression dont you think?" Bel woukd state as she cutly giggled.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:50 am

"hmmm aabout as to much info as grabbing someones tits id say."the succubus can get the feeling this being is no threat to her."im a demon of lust and sex."

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:07 pm

"Hmm? I guess grabbing your tits was to much information.. " Bel paused to consider the succubus's statment, tapping her lip befor she smiled cutly befor she rolled in mid air in much the same way a gossiping teen would roll on a bed while talking to a friend, looking to Tsuki from a new upside down point of view.

"Hmm... well Mimi had no proble with me touching her tits!.. " Bel explained as she crosse her arms over her own chest, gently grippng her pink sweater, hugging her self. " she taught me how to touch tits!.... she also gave me this silly sweater!" Bel explained befor rolling over agin to look into Tsuki's eyes and smiled. " So your a sexy demon?..... " Bel repeted clulessly as she cocked her head to the side. "Well I already told you who I am..... But Ill tell you agin!" Bel giggle befor she ran her finger through the air like a pen as she somehow impossibly spelled her name in thin air out of a odd glowing light as she spoke. "I'm B-el-zel!! this worlds breaker!" Bel finished, spelling her name in the middle of the air in english for Tsuki to read.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next