View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Taker (For Tsuki) 

Post Re: The Taker (For Tsuki)
"neat trick i can do it to."my tail spells my name in the air to leaveing a light trail behind showing the letters."now if you wanted to touch them asking might be a good idea."

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:28 pm

"Oh! Wow!" Bel's said excitedly as her eyes pop open widely, watching the succubi's tail lash through the air much like she did, creating a mystical disply of colorful wrighting as her name was spelled out. " Oh! You can manipulate the balance of light ions in this worlds space too! But your not a breaker? or a waker.... or the forsaker... " Bel remarked befor waving her hand through the succubi's own air garffiti playfully, forcing the succubi's trick to fade away in a whisp of sparkles. "WoW! So pretty!... but I guess you can be a taker?... mybe.. "

Bel giggled playfully befor she glared at the succubi with a cute smile, hearing Ms Tsuki speak so soothingly, sounding like a lovly song as the demonic women hinted at the whole ask for premission thing agin, almost begging her to do it... In truth the more Bel considered the thought the more she wanted to play with those fun bags, Yet the more she considered the idea the more she didnt want to ask for premission.... It was a hard choice as Bel thought on it, tapping her chin cutly befor she would finilly give her anwser. Shaking her head negitivly, say no to the succubi with a big happy smile. "Nnaa.... asking is to exhausting!...Your boobies look fun but I would rather play with Mimi's with out needing to ask to play!! But thank you tho!!!" Bel would giggle playfully, rejecting the succubi's offer to 'beg' for sex befor the stranger would suddenly vanish, only to be seen below on the lonly beach once agin splashing around in the water, playing like how Tsuki first found her.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:55 am

"hmmm mimi must be a student." tsuki would find this girl perplexing. at one point seeming to want to playy then another saying no. while reflecting on this the other girl teleports to the beach to play. fluttering her wings tsukina lands next to her watching her."your a very odd being."

Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Bel did just as the Succubi thought, she sudden teleported away back dwn to the beach and spashed around at play as the Succubi considered this situation and the odd being named Belzel she was having a strange conversation with befor coming down as well. Tsuki landing beside the stranger drawing Bel's attention as those odd rainbow hued eyes darted up to Tsuki's own.

"No!.... your all the odd ones!! I'm normal!" Bel said playfully as she spashed at the succubus with cool water. "Well abnormal! But abnormal is normal in the normal abnormality!" Bel rambled as she gave Tsuki a cute happly go lucky smile befor suddenly apearing extremely close to the succubi, yet not close enough to touch her.

"So now Tete Tell me? Does every other monster on the island have to give or have premission to touch the other? or is that just you? or can I get away with touching you? with out accually 'touching' you?" Bel wouod consider a idea confusingly as she leaned back from Tsuki and giggled playfully befor the succubi would see Bel cup her own chest as she slyly glared at her befor gently groping her own modest breasts through her pink sweet she was borrowing from Midori. In that instant Tsuki would feel a strange sensation as if someone was groping her breasts..... yet there was oviously no hands there. "See! I'm not touching you!" Bel giggle still molesting her self and Tsuki.

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:12 pm

"well thats uh interesting but all you need to say is may i."tsuki would block the metal grope with her own mental surge ability."not so fast my wierd little friend. im no ordinary succubus and i wouldnt mind being friends if you respect my bowndries."

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:49 am

It was cute Tsuki thought the groping on her gorgious boobs was some kind of mental surge the stranger was manifesting to make her "think" she was being touched in some way... however Tsuki was dead wrong, Bel was warping reality to manipulating space, touching the succubus insomeway, despitenot accually doing it. Somthing that was impossible.... even more most monsters onthis island.... Bel even smiled as she sensed the dark spark of power flare up in the sucubi as she used her own psionic abiity to try and negate the effect only to find it simply shielded nothing of the sort as she still felt the groping despite that.

"Oh hoho! What was that! Teetee did you just... oh!? " Bel giggled playfully refering to Tsuki's sudden power spike as those rainbow hued eyes nerrowed at the womens own as Bel simply stopped her fun and left Tsuki alone at about the same momment she uncupped her own breasts and crossed her arms with a disapointed huff. "Be friends? .... ehh.... seriously I dont think I want too be your friend..... your not really giving me areason to think your any fun Teetee.... I think your the least fun being Ive met on this island so far... You want me to ask, bg, and say please? I'm a waker... I just do.... I thought you were a taker but I was wrong.... your a forsaker...." Bel said with an annoyed hiss, turning her back on the succubi befor she glared back at the women and rolled her color shifting eyes annoyingly. "I dont like things that arnt fun.... your a boring forsaker.... if every creature Ive met like you then I would rather play with the mortals by myself...." Bel said coldly, turning to stick her tounge out at the succubi like a out of control teen. " So if you dont mind I'm playing in the water.... or do I need BEG you to go away....."

Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:29 am

tsukis anger would spike at this her fangs growing with the rage her haveing to fight hard not to lash out at this annoying little being. how dare it adress her so! if it wasnt for the island rules shed snap this being in two but she manages to keep her composure and glare at the being."if it wasnt for this islands rules my little annoyance id show you how "fun" i can be."

Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:57 pm

"Oh! Is that so!" Bel said, lookong back at Tsuki those rainbow hued eyes nerrowing at the succubus with a announce. "Then show me Teetee. Show me your not a boring forsaker afther all..." Bel would say coldly be for turning back to face Tsuki, extending her arms out to each side to leave her self wide open to the succubus. " pssft...... rules...... show me your not boring and I might consider not ringing you for existance..." Bel would say with a grin, getting amused by the Tsuki hot headed nature.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:44 am

tsuki would snarl at the being before her tail shoots out attempting to grab the girl"?"s neck to pull her closer. if caught and braught closer tsuki would trace a finger along the beingss chin infusing her with aphrodiciac before shed smilee and lick her fangs.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:28 am

There was a cocky smirk on Bel's adorable face as she comfronted the frustrated succubus. Bels rainbow hued eyes nerrowing as she left her self wide open for Tsuki to make her move.... at which point she did to Bel's pleasure.

Tsuki's tail would lash out and suddenly wrapped around Bel's slender young neck as Tsuki woukd notice her bold attack did not even seem to spark the slightest flinch from the stranger as Bel only grinned with a new found excitment to Tsuki's rash nature. It was like Bel knew the succubus was going to take the bait and use that sexy long tail of hers to suddenly jerked her up closer, the two now eye to eye befor Tsuki ran her mana charged finger tip long Bel's cute little chin, almost instantly gather a reaction from the strangers face as it ignited in a new cute blush.

"Y-yeah!...Auh!" Bel softly muttered, her voice cracking with arousal as a smile lite up her cute blushing face. "T-thats more like it!... Y-you might be a... Ah! ... a t-taker afther all!" Bel managed to say softly as she soon began to tremble with lust, feeling the effects of Tsuki's sexual magic.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:51 am

tsuki would sence the truth of this being."trust me i am a taker but fakeing lust with a succubus is an insult we both know your not aroused."tsuki would smile a bit."now if you wished we could be friends and you can show me your true lust."

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:41 pm

"I-its.... uh... Its an i-insult to accuse....uha.. t-to accuse others of lieing T-tee...tee...." Bel would reply, a cute look of arousal on her adorable face as her cheeks ignited with a red blush proving the effect. A cocky smile came over the strangers cute young features as she looked into the succubus eyes trembling with a ever growing heat inbetween her thighs a her hands clasped together agiest her lap. Tsuki probly noticing Bels light restless squirming as she rubbing her thighs together in a new found need.

"Ah... P-prove it then taker.... I-i said I didnt want to be your friend..... b-but.... if you insist.... I'll let you play with me... Y-you can.... b-but.... be gentle..."Bel would smile closing her eyes and puckering her lips hinting at what she wanted now.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:24 am

tsuki wouls smile and shrug her tail finding its way into the girls skirt turning into cock form it would plung into her sex."mmmmm ill take alright ill take all you want my dear."tsukis hands would cup and fondle her tiny breasts.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Puckerig her lips for a kiss gathered no such reward as Bel suddenly felt a sharp stirring beneath her barrowed skirt that forced her to look down with awe, just befor Bel felt that sinister tail plundge right into her tight sex with little warming. No preperation or sigh, just instant fucking as Tsuki would see the strangers face twist in what could be discribed as pain, her cute features wincing withna bright blush just befor a moan was forced from her lips.

"Auh! AH!" Bel moaned, arching agiest that rough touch as Tsuki reached up and cupped both her modest breasts covered by Midori's lost pink sweater, forcing her to grit her teeth and gasp. "C-carful! Ah!" Bel panted.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2