View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Invitation (open) 

Post Invitation (open)
Luxuria stood showering in the waterfall, letting it cascade over her nude form. Anyone watching would have got quite the show, the droplets streaming down her voluptuous form as she caressed herself. Only her horns, wings, tail, and pointed ears gave away that she wasn’t human, but none of those were likely to drive away such a theoretical voyeur.

The waterfall was one of the reasons she’d chosen to adopt this particular glade as her home here on the island, but hardly the only one. It would need some work to make it perfect, but it was a remarkably good start already. Idly, she used her magic to make a few of those changes, adjusting a few rocks to direct the water’s flow more to her liking and reshaping the stone shelf she stood on. In the clearing beyond, one particular rock reshaped itself, becoming wider and flatter as its very substance changed to white marble with thin black veins throughout it. Not the perfect lounging spot, but I can’t be bothered to make a cover for it right now. The changes would go away eventually—one of the reasons she didn’t make more of them—but they’d last while she was in the area, at least.

Finishing her shower, she stretched and headed over to the rock, considering the possibilities for getting her designs made more permanently. I’ll have to see if some of the other guests can help me there; my magic won’t last, and I’m not really cut out for doing all that work physically. She shuddered at the thought, causing her breasts to jiggle delightfully. Fortunately, I’m sure I can pay them quite satisfactorily for their help. She yawned and stretched again as she lay down on the rock. Of course, I’d be happy to ‘pay’ many of them even if they didn’t help, but they don’t know that. Smiling to herself, she closed her eyes to take a nap as the sun dried her off.

(OOC: No need to be willing or able to help in the redecorating if you want to join the thread.)

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Post Re: Invitation (open)
From the banks, two yellowish eyestalks peek up from the brush, blinking in curiosity at this strange being. Obviously not one of the students, that's for sure. Too buxom for sure, and she just seemed to radiate...magic. Another rival monster perhaps? Oh, now that is intersting.

The grass rustles, and the two foot gelatinous mass of Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi breaks through the brush, just staring at Luxuria as she rested on the rock in the middle of the water, like a sunning cat. He gives a small chitter, tilting itself, testing the water with a pseudopod. Ooooh...cold cold cold...still inviting.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:06 am
Profile WWW

Luxuria was unaware of her audience as she lay in the sun, not that she’d have minded if she had known. On the contrary, she’d probably have created a bridge make it easier for him to get a closer look (and maybe more) had she been awake. Unfortunately for Cangelosi, the only thing she could see right now were the visions of orgies that played in her head, so he’d have to cross the water himself.

As he watched, her tail began to move in response to her dreams, looking like an arrow pointing to her sex as the tip traced along her slit. As this happened, she started to writhe slightly and make soft sounds of pleasure; it may only have been a dream, but it would have to do if she was alone.

Character listing

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:02 pm

The blob didn't seem to mind Luxuria's distraction, because he was pretty distracted himself looking over this exotic and distinctly female figure. Those eyes blinked, testing the waters again, and then dipping in. Trying to grip to the riverbed tightly, it crawled through the current, sheer determination bringing it to the same rock as the succubus, just drinking her in. Fully tanned, horned and very, very naked. This...certainly wasn't normal...

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:39 am
Profile WWW

As she shifted her position slightly, her leg brushed lightly against Cangelosi. Even in her sleeping state, the unexpected touch caught her attention and she started to awaken. It wasn’t a panicked moment, but a more leisurely return to consciousness as she sat up and stretched before looking to see what had roused her.

She quickly found herself facing... a blob. A black blob with yellow eyes staring intently at her, to be specific. Also a very wet one who’d clearly just crossed the river to reach her. She smiled and leaned forward, her breasts dangling in front of him like enormous fruits ripe for the picking. “Well, hello there. If I’d known I had an audience, I’d have made a bridge for you.” She moved her arms to press her tits together and said, “Like what you see? Want to do more than just look?”

Character listing

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:49 pm

The blob waited patiently for Luxuria to reposition herself to face him. Those yellow eyes just blinked, her voice so smoky and sultry, certainly nothing like other humans. This one seemed special. It looks over the offered breasts, a tendril drawn out, the tip teasing one of the dark nipples, rather boldly.

"That is indeed a nice offer, but perhaps it would be a bit formally acceptable if we made our introductions first?" The blob draws the tentacle away. "You certainly aren't a student after all. Are you a new visitor?"

Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:03 pm
Profile WWW

The Island of Shokushu, such a strange place, so many strange things wondering about, even before the faithful day when the sky of this closed paradise opened up and revealed the vastness beyond the deeps reaches of this planes own fragile reality. Those with enough foresight to see the world's waking with their own two blind eyes, witnessing the hedron stone fall from the watchers eye when the gate was ripped open in the sky and watcher blinked three times, casting the hedron stone into the dense jungle where a lone student was heard to have stumbled over it and obtain the chance to be the taker of a world waker. Since that day the island has been cast with the overwhelming presence of vast power of unknown origin, drawing in those that might sense the vast magical property's of the fallen stone herdons and the temporal effects of the awakening zone around it in this glade, even if they might not realize it them self's.

This glade where the hedron stone fell just so happen to draw in a rather unique pair of creatures that drew the attention of the Wakers eye, especially when one of these creatures had the means of warping surrounding area into something more appealing, transmuted the stone its self into polished white marble and even altering the flow of the water fall that Bel happened to enjoy very much, more then the concept of falling water, a thought that still made her giggle, but it was not like it mattered very much since some how they managed to change the area into something she somehow liked even more, to bad it would not last forever, a shame that this reality was stubborn and refused to mold the way ones desired and stay that way.

The two beings Bel found near the headron stone havent seem to notice her yet despite hanging around the area for several minutes, yet she was good at going unnoticed, especially since they seemed more transfixed on each other, not that Bel-zel was watching or anything. The formless one made its efforts to cross a river, while the pretty one sleeping on what was originally Bel-zels headron stone was taking a rather strange nap. Bel was left wondering what those sounds coming from her were yet she choose not to read to much into them, thinking the noises were cute in the very least.

The pair would likely notice they were not alone when the sound of someone playing by the waters edge of the cascading falls. Strange white hair and a girl giggling and laughing, kicking at water while every now and then splashing at nothing with her hands as she bent over to slap at the water. The strange girls clothes soaking wet from her playing around as the soft light pink sweater she wore clung to her soft pale skin, as did her light tan kaki shorts, almost see through with moister.

This girl looked a student who was spending the day exploring and wandered to deep into the jungle, yet the longer those around watched the more they would seeon realize this 'student' was a fake when those that could sense such things would feel that same presence of overwhelming power in that petiet young body that was splashing around in the water with out a care in the world.

(OOC: What if I want to join the thread and help redecorate?)

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:00 am

Luxuria grinned at the blob’s question. “Yes, I heard stories of this place and thought it sounded perfect for a decadence demon like me. I’m called Luxuria.”

At about that point, the sound of someone splashing in the waterfall alerted her to the presence of a third being in the area. While she looked human from this distance, there was something off about her that Luxuria couldn’t quite put her finger on. Turning back to the blob, she pointed and asked, “Anyone you know? Should we invite her over to... play?” Unless he had an objection, she’d create a bridge between the rock and the waterfall, causing some of the riverbed to rise up and become white stone.

Character listing

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:21 pm

(Perfectly fine with another female to converse with. :mrgreen: )

The blob pauses in thought. "Huh. Luxuria...Luxuria...odd, yes, definitely not human, though considering the readings off your body, I would guess you'd be more so." He pauses, noticing the interruption. Normally he'd be irritated, but it looked like another female. No...not a student either. Did look like one, though, from a moment's glance. "I would be happy to share...as long as you don't get jealous..." Come to think of it...it HAS been a long time since it had conversed with fellow "monsters".

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:42 am
Profile WWW

Bel simply went about her solitary game, kicking and splashing at the clear water as the other two took slow notice of her playing near by. Splashing and giggling Bel paid them no mind or even a hint of concern as she overheard them both comment on her presences, confused by her appearance, atleast they did at first, this hesitation forced them into taking no action ageist her even in her "student disguise", not that Bel looked all that much different from how she normally looked with out wearing stolen clothing from a poor students laundry... It was in that same moment they realized she was no student but a monster among monsters. That realization only made Bel smile as she kicked at the water giggling before she could not keep up the charades any longer and rolled her head back in their direction, gracing them with soft, kind, and sweet smile. Such a human like greeting, almost innocent in a way, but if Luxuria and the blob could give this specific being a proper label then she would be a harmless honey trap.

"No fair! you saw through me so easy! Neither of you are as blind as I thought you would be!." The stranger said with a cute smile on her face as she turned to face them, crossing her arms over her modest chest, splashing agiest her own wet barrowed clothes, giving them both a pouting look and acting like she was disappointed. However the act quickly went away when she noticed the river bed shift and ripple with magical energy as the strangers odd rainbow shifting eyes opening at the site of the rising marble stepping bridge placed for her to walk on.

"Ah! Wow!! you caused a metamorphic rock composed of recrystallized carbonate minerals to form!!" Bel said, spouting a rather odd phrase of what happen as she took a light step forward onto the marble, testing the waters so to speak. Ah! and its sturdy too!" Bel said with much excitement and smiled before she took the rest of the bridge Luxuria created for her and met the pair on the other side. The stranger slowly walking over to where they lounged about the waters edge, water droplets dripping off her borrowed clothes. "Greetings!! I'm Bel'zel! Your friendly waker and world breaker! Its nice to me you both!" Bel said as she put both her hands to accept a hand or tentacle shake.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:30 am

The new arrival was certainly... interesting. Luxuria didn’t feel like explaining that it was the woman’s behavior, rather than her appearance, that made the demoness suspicious of her disguise. The woman commented on the bridge before crossing, and Luxuria nodded. “A simple enough matter, changing matter into something related.” She sighed and added, “Of course, it’ll revert to how it ‘should’ be eventually.”

The demoness took a better look at the other woman’s body as she approached. While not as curvy as herself, she certainly looked like she’d be fun for a threesome. At this distance, it was also possible to see how strange the woman’s eyes were, the only obvious sign that she wasn’t human.

There was a temptation, when the woman introduced herself and held out her hands, to sweep her up in a kiss and work from there, but Luxuria resisted it. She had a couple of reasons for this uncharacteristic behavior. One was simply that the woman had reacted to her magic as if it wasn’t all that unusual, suggesting she might be stronger than she looked. More importantly, she wasn’t sure if the blob might be offended and leave if she’d done that. Instead, she took the proffered hand and said, “I am Luxuria, mistress of lust.” The blob would have to handle his own introduction; because of the interruption, she didn’t know his name yet, either.

Character listing

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:38 pm

The blob gave room for Bel to also crawl onto the rock, sliding a little closer to Luxuria, allowing the creature to feel the coldness of its gelatinous bulk along her side as it snuggles up, blinking to the new arrival, waiting for the introductions. It then approached Bel, slightly between the two females, looking up between the two, almost hopeful, wanting to see what they planned first. Seems Luxuria had something in mind after all.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:17 pm
Profile WWW

Bel approached, using the stepping stones to walk and make her way across the river with ease thanks to the curvy tanned skinned creature who opened the path, giving her the chance to introduce her self to the pair on the polished rocks as the blob might notice the strangers chaotically colored hued eyes take in its squishy appearance before turning her attention back to the luxurious and bodacious winged one known as Luxuria who even had the pleasure of watching the stranger lean in ever so slightly, giving her the slightest peek down Bel's damp sweater top, showing the slightest curve of her petite breasts as she accepted her hand as a polite greeting.

"Its a pleasure to meet you.... Misstress Luxuria." Bel'zel said with a smile, not breaking eye contact with the demoness. Bel'zel sensing Luxuria's intent, what she wanted to do, not that Bel minded as she playfully grinned still expecting the women to pull her in to that kiss she noted along the many paths that could happen. The thought made Bel smile and a bit gitty, it was Luxuria's nature after all as what this world called a succubus, or demon of pleasure. However Bel understood why her new friend didnt do what she expect, she was still testing the waters, so to speak. The demoness was unsure, clearly sensing Bel's strange aura of chaos and was currently deciding wither to treat Bel like a student? or a monster? or something else.... also.... there was that thing near by that Belzel noticed slithering about as she slowly looked down and notice the blob snuggling up under Luxuria's nude side as it stared right back up at her blinking with what passed off as it own eyes. "Oh! Whats this?"

Bel glared black with wide eyes, blinking back at the blob with a interested look, having yet to release Luxuria's hand from her own as as Bel in her greet leaned over to get a better look at the formless creature who poured out from under Luxuria and came out from its very lovely hiding place. Bel stared at it for a moment befor her cheeks flushed with a faint crimson coloration before she smiled. "Cute!" Bel said with a smile, releaseing Luxuria's hand befor she gently reached down to run her finger tips over and along the smooth surface of the blobs formless body. "whats your name! I had no idea that this plane was home to fomless ones?" Bel said as she continued to pet and rub the blob with gentle strokes.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:19 am

The new arrival seemed quite comfortable with the pair, despite their obviously non-human nature and the amount of power Luxuria had casually displayed to make the bridge. Then again, she wasn’t human herself, so probably knew what sort of things happened here. The way she leaned forward, giving a tantalizing hints of her breasts, couldn’t have been accidental, leading Luxuria to think she would be a quite willing partner.

Bel’zel didn’t spend very long talking to Luxuria before turning her attention to the blob. During that brief time, however, she had called Luxuria “mistress,” seeming to suggest who was likely to be dominant in this encounter (although the blob could easily turn out to be the most dominant in the end). As the woman petted and stroked the blob, Luxuria moved behind her and wrapped her arms around the smaller woman, the sweater not really diminishing the feel of her breasts against Bel’s back. “Like us, he’s a guest here,” the demoness said, “and so I’d imagine he’s quite skilled at entertaining women.” As she spoke, she moved her hands up to cup the other woman’s breasts. “Of course, I like to think I’ve got more than a little skill in that area myself.”

Character listing

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:20 pm

The blob cooed as it got petted by Belzel, the oily blackness of the gel quivering as the fingers touched, a tendril drawing out to draw along her wrist. "You can just call me Cangelosi, pretty one." Its eyestalks looked over to Luxuria as she circled behind the new girl, getting an idea what she has planned, and oh, if the succubus only knew the skills he had. It gives a chitter, scooting over so Belzel could sit on the rock.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next