View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Shooting for the brass ring(Minerva) 

Post Re: Shooting for the brass ring(Minerva)
"mmmmm not to worry we can make invisible your home ship and your other your solo one sound fair?"Cynthia would lean back moaning gently her large breasts very sensitive to fondling. Unfortunitly for her embaresment she cant help but give a cute purr. Her tail twitching gently.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Ah that seems to fair. You are quite sensitive aren’t you. The redheaded agent continued to massage the large breasts as her one hand moved down to rub against her lower lips back and forth.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 am

Cynthi would moan and arch her bck her tail twitching gentlly. She would nod at the question her breasts being extremly sencitive and loving of attention. She would tremble under the girls expert hands as she would lean up to deeply kiss her playmate before leaning down to relish in her attentions.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:40 am

Minerva continued the attention she was proiding massaging her breasts with one hand. She was taken a bit by surprise by Cynthia's kiss but closed her eyes and enjoyed it. One of the redhead's hands moved down Cynthia's body until Minerva found Cynthia's nether lips. Slowly she began to stroke it back and forth.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:41 am

Cynthia would cry out gently clawing at the bed. Her moans would trigger the music player to start her fav sex/masterbating music causeing her to blush and shyly laugh at the soft romantic music. She would tremble more her neather lips trembling and already damp in excitment.Her fur would stand on end showing her nearity to orgasm.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:21 am

Minerva could see the catlike alien reaching out the clawing anywhere on the bed she could find as she found herself overwhelmed. In her gyrations, Cynthia accidentally somehow started her music player to play some romantic music, causing the alien to laugh somewhat shyly. Minerva could sense that Cynthia was close to edge, she began to push her hand into her sex in hopes of thrusting those fingers hard enough to drive the woman over the edge.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:52 am

Cynthia would cry out arching her back like well like a cat being pleased. Her fur would stand up as her body twists and jerks in a very strong orgasm. Her breath coming and going almost in a weak purr. Her tail twitching with each wave of bliss. After a few seconds she would nuzzle her face into your breasts giveing the sencitive peaks little licks with her rough tounge.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:38 am

Minerva had driven Cynthia in completely bliss, her body arching from an intense orgasm. It seemed like all her fur seemed to stand up on end. Minerva could where what seemed like a weak purr as her tail until speech. Minerva soon felt a face nuzzle against her breasts as little licks went over her hardened nipples.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:06 am

Mmmmm im definitly keeping you around well metphorically specking of corse teehee.Cynthia would purr and nuzzle her boobs some more her soft furr almost tickling the skin.She would ask the computer to serve some wine and in a second two glasses of it would pop up from the dispencer from beside the bed. Takeing one she would give it to her new fuck buddy then takes the other and offers a toast.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:08 am

Minerva smiled as Cynthia spoke and began to purr and nuzzle against her breasts. Minerva giggled a bit as the furr tickled her sensitive skin. Eventually though the captain of the ship called out to the computer. Eventually two drinks appeared nearby. Thank you, Cynthia. The agent took the glass for the wine from her new partner and joined in the toast.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:34 am

So mind telling me about you? Like reason for being an add you know the standerd just to get to know each other if you dont mind. Ill tell you my story to to make it fair.Cynthia would smile loveing the tickle of the bubbles as she sips wine. Her rough pink tounge licking her lips slowly and not just from the bubbly.She would watch her new play partner in interest.Hmm i must say you are the first female human i ever played with so intamitly i must say the way you all move is rather intoxicating.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:21 am

About me? Well, where to start. She took a drink from her glass of wine. I guess I joined the ADD because my sister is still on Shokushu. I can't rescue her while she was down there. But here at least if some alien was to abduct her to make into a slave, I would have a chance of rescuing her.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 am

I see I joined the add because i was saved by an add member.My brother and i were exploreing when we were attacked by some other aliens. My brother was killed and i barly survived.At the mention of her brother cynthia's eyes would cloud at the memory and pain of it. She rarely ever talked about it to anyone but she felt compeled to now.This ship is the last thing i have from those days. I-it was the hip we used to play in.Ihad it repaired and made flight ready. Now shes one of the fastest ships arond.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:06 am

Ah I am sorry to hear about your lost. I really did want to bring up a bad memory like that. Minerva rubbed her Cynthia’s hand in sympathy. It was difficult to lose a sibling, especially one being killed in front of her. I glad you did make to the ADD. You will be really valuable and helpful to the galaxy and the Directorate.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3