View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 To the Victor... (Diva) 

Post Re: To the Victor... (Diva)
Diva kept up the assault, she was sieging her lovers gates with all she had, if she let up now then the battle was lost, Diva knew what made the agent tick, realizing what sparked the most reactions from her lover as each flick of her tongue on a certain spot seemed to light Alexandra's soul on fire. Diva sucking, teasing, and pressing into her loves nether lips, seeking to make the world even more bright with the addition of Alexandra's glowing beauty. The beauty Diva saw only moments ago, the warm glow of her lovers face, the heat off her body, just imaging it only spurred Diva to go faster, harder, and more wanting like Alexandra demanded.

Diva feeling the agents hands come around her head only urging her to continue as Diva wanted nothing else but to taste the nectar of her loves holy grail and once again see the beautiful glow of Alexandra as her most vulnerable as she stroked her G-spot with her tongue as Divas finger tips gently pressed into her firm yet soft rear as she pieced the pillow like cheeks be for getting bolder. Diva tilted her head up as she suddenly changed her method as the agent pressed her lips to Alexandras pussy in much the same way she kissed the lips on her face, sliding her tounge inside and lashing about as she made out with her loves lower-lips.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Thu May 18, 2017 4:48 am

Every sharp gasp and every breath filled the agent's lungs with her own alluring musk. The way her body tensed and trembled in her chair, the way her glassy eyes fluttered and briefly rolled back in their sockets, the jiggling sway of those giant breasts; the viewer recorded it all. Diva's conquest would all be recorded both digitally and burned into their memories forever.

"Aaauuuggghhh! Ahhhnnnn!" Alexandra cried out as Diva's tongue conquered all. Hot juices gushed from the woman's climaxing depths, soaking over the alien woman's tongue, lips, and face. The agent's grip tightened as hips twitched and bucked against her will. Every lash of Diva's tongue only prolonged the bliss until Alexandra's body could take no more and gave out.

Her grip loosened, hands slipping off of the knight's head. The lost look of awe on the agent was captured in the viewer as the woman took slow shuddering breaths. The seat of her chair was completely soaked in her sexual juices. When Diva finally looks up, she would see the spoils of her victory. Every breath filled Diva's lungs with alluring musk as well as the sexual musk of her lover.

The chair made it difficult to claim the knight's prize. But, the back area of the small scout ship did have a bed. With the agent's suit piled on the floor, the glistening beauty was in no condition to take control of the ship as it continues to thrust in an aimless direction. Alexandra groaned softly as she struggled to regain her senses. Every breath reminded the agent of her alluring addiction to the drug like scent. "Mmm..." she took a deeper breath as she let the tingling waves of pleasure wash over her senses.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu May 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Diva loved the sounds her lover made as she reacted to each lick in the most lovely way possible. It was like music to her ears as Diva only wanted to hear more, see more, taste more, it was hard not to loose her self in the musk, yet it was unavoidable as she simply pressed her lips to her lovers drooling flower in the same manner she would kiss the lips of Alexandra's face as hot breath rolled over the sensitive bundle of nerves. Diva didn't stop however, she kept going, and going, the scent was sweet, the taste sweeter, she couldn't handle it as she drove her tongue as deeply as she could into the crushing depths be for the inevitable finally happened. Like a water fall Alexandra came crashing down, the love nectar splashing over her tongue, lips, and face and spilling off the chair in the climax.

Diva noticed her lover exhaustedly give out and those hands left the back of her head, yet Diva didn't leave the holy grail of Alexandra's body just yet, she continued to drink from the grail, stating Alexandra's holy nectar be for the knight finally pulled away and glared up at her love with a joyful and proud look in her violet pink eyes. "S-so beautiful..." Diva said, licking her lip be for she slowly crawled back up into the chair with her dear friend as again Diva straddled the agents lap, joining her in that seat as the knights hands returned to gently glide over Alexandra's swollen mounds. Divas fingers sinking into the soft skin as she leaned in closer. "I'm blessed... to have someone like you..." Diva said with a warm gasp rolling over Alexandra's ear befor Diva gently came to met her lips with the agents, renewing a long awaited kiss as Divas tongue would slide ageist Alexandra's own, coiling around it. Diva only spurred on by Alexandra's cries and the musk of sweet honey scent.....

Wed May 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Alexandra was still falling from her high as Diva climbed back up onto the agent's lap. Soft yet strong hands squeezed the Russian woman's chest. "Mmm..." The agent's eyes were still barely open as they fluttered gently. Warm breaths caressed the woman's face as the Ospoden spoke heated praises. Lips traced along Alexandra's cheek and then their lips were finally reunited.

A weak groan was muffled as the kiss deepened. The agent could taste her own musky juices on Diva's lips and tongue. Alexandra's eyes opened only slightly before fluttering shut as she gently wrapped her arms around her new lover. "Ah... Mph... Ahh..." The two embraced as Diva's weight pressed down on the agent's well endowed chest. Alexandra sucked on Diva's tongue. Heat boiled within her cheeks as blood rushed to her head. She felt dizzy. This was so amazing. She could not imagine feeling better than this.

When the kiss broke, glassy eyes gazed into Diva's. "Oh Diva... I never want this to stop..." the agent's hand stroked her partner's cheek. Slowly, the agent moved to rise from her seat. The broadcast would soon be denied any further viewing of their glistening forms. She took Diva's hand and squeezed gently as she led her lover to the back where their bed awaits. The ship continued to move in an aimless direction with neither woman with a worry in the galaxy.

Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 am

The pair shared that deep passionate kiss for what felt like only lasted moments, Diva feeling her lover return the kiss even suck on her exploring tongue before they both broke away to breath warm breaths of lust. Hot breaths rolling off Alexandra's cheek as Diva didn't stop once the kiss broke, she was to far in the moment to let up now as she simply gasped for a moment then simply changed the target of her lips. Diva kissing and suck Alexandra's exposed neck, her hands still needing into the endowed breasts of her loves as Alexandra embraced her closely. The pair feeling their warm bodies rubbing and pressed together in a loving way that would surly excite any viewers watching their love making.

"I-it never has too.... Ahh.. I-i want to stay with you forever..." Diva replied as she leaned back heavily panting as Alexandra gently reached out to stroke her warm cheek be for she felt her lover motion to stand as Diva simply crawled out of Alexandra's lap, sitting back on the ships console as the knights firm rear pressed and flipped buttons and switches even making the ship jostle one direction as boosters were engaged as well as long range transmissions, soon the entire sector would see the pair on all channels.... yet the pair didn't notice or care Diva simply smiled and took Alexandra by the hand as she was soon hopped off the console and was led to the back of the ship to Alexandra's quarters where it was the agents turn to take charge.

Fri May 26, 2017 4:14 pm

The second lurch of the ship finally earned some attention from the ADD agent. Alexandra gave Diva another kiss as she stood up. She turned off the thrusters and powered off the console. They were no longer broadcasting but, the red haired woman had no idea that anything was recorded or broadcasted out into space.

The two headed to a more comfortable area of the ship. Alexandra kissed her lover deeply before pushing her down onto the soft bed. Hands ran down Diva's shoulders and arms before stroking the lovely alien's sides. They slid forward, fingers tracing over the knight's soft breasts before giving them a firm squeeze of her own. Alexandra lowered her head and licked one nipple, dragging her tongue slowly over the hardened nub. She kissed and nibbled Diva's breast as a hand slid downwards, feeling the alien woman's smooth belly and tracing the edge of the woman's panties.

Fingers dipper under the soft fabric, feeling the Ospoden's hooded pearl and moistened petals. "Mhm..." Alexandra sealed her lips around the warm teat, sucking gently before sinking her teeth in enough to cause a light sting. Two fingers traced up and down Diva's netherlips, teasing the alien woman with what would soon be entering her.

Sun May 28, 2017 4:17 pm

Diva simply took Alexandra's hand after she stopped to switch off the broadcast and kill the thrusters as Diva fallowed her lovely partner deeper into the ship. The soft titter patter of their feet hitting the ship floor was all they heard as they hurried to the agents sleeping quarters and once that door opened things continued as the pair didn't even make it to the bed be for their lips reunited into deep passionate kisses in the door way, the two pushing and pressing ageist each other to draw out their desire for the other, yet that was be for the kiss suddenly broke and Diva found her self falling back onto the soft sheets with a startled gasp.

"Ah!" Diva gasped as she bounced onto the bed, yet be for she could even recover Alexandra was already there, the agent crawling up the bed beside her with a hungry and lustful look in her eyes that only made Diva that much more hotter as she soon found where Alexandra was questing as warm lips assailed the peak of a breast forcing her to let out a shout of passion after she tossed her head back and leaned back into a arch of pleasure. Diva moaning softly as Alexandra devoured a breast and dragged her tounge over a sore nipple, teasing the knight soothingly as she shuttered under the pleasure Alexandra was feeding into her, the scent growing sweeter the more Alexandra got into the roll of pleasuring her horny knight hero. Alexandra feeling the knights body tremble as fingers glided down her flat smooth belly be for tugging at the waist band of her moist black panties, Alexandra only making the situation more intense by sinking her teeth into a breast and forcing Diva to let out a powerful cry of ecstasy. "AHA!!! OH ASTOL BL-BLESS!!!!!!! OH! ALEXANDRA!!!!" Diva cried to the ceiling of the ship, her knees rutting as her hips bucked and she tossed her head side to side in the thrones of pleasure as Alexandra slipped her hand under the knights damp panties as she slowly began to stroke Divas throbbing pear with her amazing finger tips, feeding more pleasure into Divas core. "AH! AUH! AL-ALEXANDRA!!! I-I LOVE YOU!!! D-DONT STOP!!!"

Wed May 31, 2017 7:16 pm

"Mm..." The agent gave Diva's teat another deep suck. Hips rose to rub against Alexandra's fingers more but she continued to tease for now. Her hand slid all the way into the knight's undergarment. Her thumb flicked across the aching pearl while fingers continued to scissor up and down the flushed lips.

Alexandra continued to stroke those lips up and down, up and down. She stroked until the lips part to invite her in only to stroke some more. A single finger curled inside Diva's hot depths. The soft squish of juices around the agent's curling digits filled the air among the knight's pleas for more. Her thumb continued to drag over the now swollen clitoris while that finger curled further, dragging that fingertip along those tender inner walls.

A second finger joined the first, the two now churning away at Diva's drooling passage. Alexandra's fingers thrust and twist inside her partner's aching body. The Ospoden's cries of passion were music to the agent's ears as she only kept pushing harder and harder to bring her lover to climax as hard as she did just moments ago.

Wed May 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Diva arched her back deeply as Alexandra gave her breast another deep suck, teasing the harden peak with her tongue and teeth as the agents fingers continued to tease her lower. Diva feeling her lovers hand under her panties, fingers pressing into her sex as Diva let out powerful lustful moans of pleasure, filling the bed chamber with her cries of passion as Alexandra stroked her lower lip, forcing her flower to fully Bloom and blossom beautifully be for Alexandra grew more bolder with her finger tips.

"Mah!" Diva gasped as Alexandra inserted her finger digit into her sex, Alexandra feeling the knights tight sex squeezing around her single finger as she rolled her thumb up, over and around Divas special pear. It was almost a curiosity if Diva could take another finger yet the agent soon tested that by curling her finger tip along the tender inner walls of Divas sex as she shivered and quaked in ecstasy as Alexandra would see the cute knight toss back her head and bite her lower lip be for glaring down at her lover. "Ah! OH!" Diva moaned be for her eyes suddenly clenched shut as Diva felt another finger tip join the other, slowly easing its way inside of her sex as Alexandra began to thrust and twist her digits into the knights tight drooling fold, driving Diva to cry out and sing in passion, Alexandra expertise testing the knights resolve as she quickly found what made the knight tick, combined with the strikes and flicks to her clit, and the deep sucking sensation of Alexandra's mouth on her swollen aching breast, driving Diva dangerously close to the edge. "AHW!! A-ALMOST THERE!! AHAA!!! D-DONT STOP!!! Diva shouted in her love for the agent, her hips bucking ageist Alexandra fingers as Divas reached behind the agent and explored her back with her hands be for finally the knight took all that she could, Alexandra wining the battle as the knight tossed her head back and moaned to the heavens, her body shuttered in orgasmic bliss as a rush of nectar came forth coating the agents hand in the knights love befor Diva collapsed onto the bed panting heavily.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Alexandra pushed her fingers as far as they could go. They curled and stroked in circles around Diva's throbbing g-spot. When the gorgeous alien finally came, those fingers wiggled and stroked over the swollen bundle of nerves. The ADD agent prolonged her lover's bliss as she climbed up higher. She kissed Diva's lips as the full weight of her breasts mashed and molded over the Ospoden's.

The muffled squeals of her lover rippled through their kiss. The embrace did not break until Diva's body finally started to come down from its sexual peak. Fingers drew out of Diva's twitching depths, tracing a thin trail of the alien's love juices over those netherlips and up and over the woman's clit. Higher the fingers went, tracing over the knight's navel and between both breasts before finally coming to rest over Diva's panting lips.

Alexandra smirked as she traced those glistening fingers over her partner's lips, letting the alien woman taste her own defeat. "I love you so much..." Alexandra said softly. Her head was still hazy from her sexual arousal and the strange scent her breasts emit but, she seemed to be getting some of her bearings again. The agent shifted over to lay beside her partner, stroking the alien woman's cheek as she looked into her eyes.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:35 pm

The passion in the air kept Diva on that high for as long as Alexandra wanted her to be as the knight bucked and humped her hips ageist the agents curling fingers tips, prolong her rise of pleasure as long as possible, not stopping even as Alexandra crawled up he body and Divas lips were soon captured by her lovers. The pair passionately kissing in the heat of their lust, Diva feeling the agents breasts press over her own as their heart beats joined as one. The pair gasping and moaning past each others lips as they showed each other the the pleasure they both wanted and needed.

Diva slowly began to relax into her after glow as Alexandra pulled away, leaving Diva panting heavily by her side. Diva simply turning her head to smile back at the wonderful agent as she felt her lovers finger tips draw away from her sex only to skim up her body, rubbing and touching as Alexandra's fingers went befor coming to her parted gasping lips as almost out of reflex Diva opened her mouth and accept Alexandra's fingers as the knight deeply sucked on the agents digits, tasting her self on the agents already sweet skin befor her hand was pulled away, now used to gently stroke the knights cheek as Diva shifted to her side to face Alexandra and did the same as her, simply rested there and looked deeply into her eyes and smiled after truly finding happiness. "I love you too...." Diva whispered as she gently took Alexandra hand to hold be for she scooted closer, resting beside Alexandra embracing the love of her life closely.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:11 pm

"Ahh..." Alexandra gasped as her lover sucked on her fingers. The sweet scent her body emits continued to fill their lungs. Their bodies tingled and ached for more. But no matter how aroused the drug-like musk made them, the two had their limits. What was lustful and passionate sex was now loving cuddling in one another's arms. The agent's hand stroked up and down Diva's side, grazing a breast with each pass as the two pressed closer. Lips met between panted breaths before finally the two snuggled close. Even as their bodies continued to tingle with pleasure and desire, their breathing slowed as did their softly beating hearts. Eyes fell shut as the two fell into a slumber, their ship continuing to drift silently in the depths of space.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2