View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Some Assembly required (For Alex) 

Post Re: Some Assembly required (For Alex)
As a scientist, it was frustrating to hear these easily solvable excuses. No clothes scanned in? Then scan some in. Having at least one non-combat uniform scanned in would ensure this nonsense of wandering around naked would not occur. In this time, walking around naked was just putting up a sign for all slavers to take advantage. At this point, Alexandra could only assume all these excuses were being made for the pure intent of annoying her.

"Fine," Alexandra concedes, "If it keeps you occupied so I can get back to my work, so be it."

The busty agent slipped the lab coat off her shoulders. She took her time folding it up and placing it on one of the nearby tables. The red and black nanosuit was skin tight. Her breasts swayed gently with her movements. There were no visible signs of creases or folds, implying that the material most stretched and shrunk to remain tight on her voluptuous form. Alexandra left her arms loose at her sides so to not interfere with any scans.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon May 29, 2017 10:11 pm

It wasn't that Krisna was trying to annoy anyone, she was just simple minded and a bit forgetful, not that she noticed honestly that her new friend had shown some annoyance, she honestly assumed it was the people of this time periods way of showing kindness or emotion so to speak, that that it was something she honestly cared to much about, yet Krisna in all liked learning new things about this time and finilly getting her new friend Alexandra to open her coat and allow her to make the scan made things all that much better as the busty agent would see the ditzy traveler smile happily as she got her omni tool ready for the download.

"thank you!! thank you!" Krisna giggled. "I promise Ill stay out of you way!" Krisna cheered with bubbly excitement befor holding out her strange device. It hummed slightly as it casted a faint blue light over Alexandra as Krisna slowly and carfully moved it up and down making sure to get the agent scanned head to toe befor there was a soft -beep- as the device signaled that the scan was complete as almost instantly Krisna fliped the device open witha flcik of her wrist and once agin smiled with excitment. "Ah! Yay!!! I got it all!! Your work is so admirably! Its a wonder how advanced your time is!" Krisna said as her eyes quickly flipped through the scan of her new friends suit. "Oh! Oh my! Your scan is impressive too? waist 25! Hips 39! OH! Wow! Bust 42H!!!" Krisna gawked at her own scanner befor leering up at her friend with a look of just wow.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:27 am

Alexandra waited for the scan to complete before relaxing. "Not advanced enough," she stated, "The alien slavers always manage to get an edge on us, on me. Then, things get much worse."

Krisna was more focused on the scan results which was probably for the best. Alexandra had a rough time being an agent and those measurements that the blue haired woman cried out was part of it. Her body was a slaver's wet dream. Hourglass figure with giant mountainous breasts, plenty for an alien to feast on.

The exclamation made the agent's cheeks flushed. "Must you shout?" she replied as arms went up to cover her large breasts, "You have eyes, you know that I am... Err... Endowed..." The suit did compress her bust some but even then she was larger than pretty much every agent around the station. She used to not be so self conscious about her body. But after being enslaved and raped multiple times, focusing on her physical beauty only made her nervous.

"I should go back to studying that chip..." she stated, turning back to the station to try and log as much data as she could about this temporary piece of tech.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:42 am

"Oh! I'm sorry... No I guess shouting wasnt needed.... I apologize, Your just amazing in more ways then one! Your like Dessy! But bigger!" Krisna apologized, gracing her new friend with a sweet kind smile befor going back to reviewing her scan of Alex's suit and the agents own insane stats.

"Endowed?...oh! yes! Large correct!?" Krisna couldnt help but ask afther testing a new word she had yet to hear befor as she once agin casually came over to Alexandras side and watched the agent work. "So are they heavy? I've never seen them so large befor!? AWE!" Krisna cried as she paused as if she suddenly had a bright idea. "May I document you!! You must be a rare variant of anchient human like Hope's immunities! or Dessy pyrokinisis! Please oh please may I!" Krisna asked as she leaned to Alexandra in curiosity. " I swear it wont take long!"

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:37 am

"Yes, they are heavy," Alexandra sighed. It was probably better when Krisna was only interested in her suit. All this focus on her chest was making her self conscious. It did not seem likely this woman was going to be satisfied unless the agent agreed. But...

"I can assure you I am no rare variant," the Russian woman replied, "Women with large breasts is nothing new or unique. And I doubt 'female with big boobs' is worth documenting." She turned to face Krisna, staring down at the blue haired woman as she leaned in close. "And if I find out you are documenting that I am just some big titted, red head, bimbo; I will personally clobber you. Are we clear?"

Who was she kidding? It was not like this girl listened to anything she said. But, she did not want the future to remember her as just some sex slave that the alien monsters loved to have. Alexandra worked her ass off learning the sciences and mastering nanotech. If she was to be remembered, she rather it be for her accomplishes in science and not her body.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:35 am

"Wow they are?!" Krisna said as she gawked in armament, admiring Alexandra's impressive chest from her place beside her new and very annoyed friend, however Krisna was to dense to notice Alexandra was annoyed at all as she simply lost her self in the curiosity of the agents unique body, but as Alexandra spoke Krisna peaked up and smiled. "Really!? Yours are the first Ive seen measured so large!" Krisna said befor cocking her head to the side at the agents last statement. "Why? I documented all the things Ive found interesting, Like Dessys collection of weird long buzzy things! Uhm, or Hopes clothes! and Lulus eye covers! Its my job to record as much as I can!!" Krisna explained modestly befor she abruptly paused as Alexandra turned to face her, looming over her, another thing that made the traveler confused as she simply listened.

"B-bimbo?" Krisna said, testing the new word. "Bim.. bo... Bimbo.." She slowly said agin as she rolled her eyes considering the meaning of the word but found none as she simply looked at Alexandra curiously cocking her head to the side once agin in a rather cute expression of genuine curiousness. "What is bimbo? Is it a red head with theses big tits? or is it something similure?" Krisna asked in all seriousness befor her bright blue eyes scanned the agent up then down befor the traveler only got that much more confused. "You do not wish to be called a bimbo... but you look closely to what you described?" Krisna asked curiously befor she simply shook of the matter and smiled.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:44 am

"Ugh! Nevermind!"

Apparently the future has all the technology and no dictionaries. Alexandra turned back to her lab station and tried to focus on the temporary chip that Krisna provided. Dealing with this woman's bubbly ignorance was tiring. The agent already regretted mentioning the word 'bimbo'. The last thing she needed was to talk more about a topic that makes her uncomfortable. Alien monsters and slavers always taking advantage of her well endowed body have left the red haired woman a bit vulnerable when it came to the subject of being a mere sex object.

"Let's just drop it, ok?" she stated, "I can't stop you from writing down whatever you are going to write down so just get it over with."

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:14 am

"No problem... I'm sorry if I offended you..." Krisna said with a frown sensing the annoyance in her new friends voice that time as she stepped back and gave Alexandria her space. Flipping through her omni-tool Krisna cataloged the data she gathered befor observing Alexandria's experiment one last time. "Well I guess I shoud leave you to your work then... I'm sure lulu will scold me for wandering off... sorry to trouble you, but thank you for letting me stay and watch." Krisna said befor waving goodbye, not that the agent would care to look when she left. The travler taking her leave afther gathering her damp towel.

-end-

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2