View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Nght Out With a ADD Agent (Open for one or more agents) 

Post A Nght Out With a ADD Agent (Open for one or more agents)
Maeko walked into the low lit bar after her last mission and gave a loooong sigh. It did so feel good to be back among her compatriots once again! Her longing for female comanionship was so much stronger now that she had finally escaped from the clutches of not one.... not two... but three creatures that had now ladi claim on her as their personal sex slave! IN fact for two she had carried out successful assassinations for leaving her with a price on her head in some quarters.... wanted as a runaway slave in other quarters.... and in one particular spaceport, wanted as a particular expert exotic dancer!
But here, she was finally safe enough, though her sisters might wonder at her 'enhanced' physical skills, and obvious genetically enhanced physical body! Breaking a few rules, Maeko didn't wear the uniform she so deserved to wear. Instead she wore a 'little black dress' short at mid thigh, with a plunging neckline with thin straps over her shoulders. Though this showed off her tattoos she had been given showing her 'owned' status, she bore them with dignity.... and in a strange way, they added to her obvious aura of sexuality.
Taking a drink from the server, Maeko shook her luxurious black hair letting in fan over her back, tucked behind each ear.
As she drank her vodka sour, she gazed out at the stars, unaware of people's reactions around her.....

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:44 am

Post Re: A Nght Out With a ADD Agent (Open for one or more agents)
I drifted, floating through the base dressed in a dark blue vest, which I wore open, and my goggles. I lacked other clothing, but I wasn't so much an agent as an outside contractor, delivering girls to the ADD instead of the slave markets. After a simple run, I came to relax with the girls, with whom I so often found comfort and compassion.

I did feel a little awkward, surrounded mostly by human girls, some of whom were my rescuees. But that out-of-place feeling just served to remind me of the special nature of my task. Saving these innocent life forms, be they lower like the slavers said or not. It was a calling, and one that earned me a lot of friendship.

I spotted a woman I didn't know, also dressed as an outsider, and calmly approached. "Hello," I waved politely, using English, a language I surmised she would be comfortable with, "I'm Chloe. I haven't seen you around. Am I disturbing you?" I really needed to ask that question, since I had approached her when she seemed lost in thought, and didn't want to offend anyone.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:52 am

I turned my attention back to the strangely accented english from the girl that spoke to me. I was actually quite petite for an Agent, barely reaching 5'3", but to my guest I actually had to look down slightly!
"Oh... please do join me!" I asked gratefully. "I haven't really been able to talk to to many of the girls here sincemy last mission." I sighed, beckoning the clearly alien, but quite cute in her way girl to sit with me.
"I know what they say about me.... that I'm not even human anymore.... because of what's been done to me and my body.... and teh fact that I have these..." motioning to the slavers marks upon my shoulders (and actually other parts of my anatomy) and because of THIS, " touching teh colar still around my neck. Our scientists say they can't take it off without killing me.... so.... the girls believe I let myself be enslaved... because I... I like it..." turning away so the girl couldn't se the tears i my eyes.
"Oh my gods, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable!" Please, I'm Maeko... what's your name?'

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:03 am

I couldn't help but smile as I floated over to her, "I don't mind you not being human completely. I'm not human at all." It was a cute thing to say, but I meant it. Why oh why would I have a problem with the alien nature someone might have? Even if it was just psychological, I would embrace it, as someone to make me feel less awkward.

"I'm Chloe, and I have the psychological marks. Thankfully, my body doesn't take the physical ones," I said with a small grin, offering her a hand. I was a little smitten right off the bat, but I usually was. It was a quality more of my race than anything else. "I lost someone... to slavers... and to keep her safe, I need to serve people from time to time. I have to willingly offer myself to a slaver or rape-den or else she goes there... and I need to..." I paused, clearly as pained by my memories as she was by hers, "The girl was a human, and I rescued her, because... because I saw that your race wasn't just animals like they told me you were. You're smart. At the very least, you're sentient. And so, I saved her. But I was reckless and lost her."

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:10 am

"Oh my gods Chloe! I'm so sorry," I said, stung with shame at the fact that I was so wrapped up in my own troubles. At least I was free.... physically at least.. but the call of my Master(s) still drew me to them, though at lest here I can control it!...
Impulsively I threw my arms around the waifish girl hugging her quickly but then realizing that some aliens don't like much physical contact.... at least the females I let ehr go.
"Sentient huh?" I laughed with a little gurgle through my wieped away tears, "I've been called worse in my time," puting my hand over hers to show I was kidding.... smiling at her.
Then turning feirce for a second. Please, Chloe... you must tell me where you think your girl is kept! So i the future I might rescue her for you.... if I'm taken to where she is maybe on a future mission." I said heatedly.
"I... I not only have been trained by the ADD.. but my Mas..... *I blushed inwardly* has trained me to be an assassin for him as well...."
"I too have been used like you have been..... but despite all that.... I have no one like you.... I'm..... alone....."
Not knowing why I was spilling my innermost thoughts to this girl, I gulped the rest of my drink down and ordered another. It HAD been so long since I had companionship..... and I felt bad that I was practically throwing myself at this poor creature who obviously was kind of in the same boat I was.
"I'- I'm sorry...." I said to my drink...."I hope we can be freinds!"

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 am

I gave her a somber smile at first, when I confessed to her that I didn't know where my companion was or who had her, only that I was sent instructions and expected to obey. But then, I smiled, and softly touched her cheek, "We both have our masters, and we both have served them, probably quite faithfully, because we didn't have any other options. I even enjoy it, though it shames me to admit it..." I spoke softly, knowing that saying that was almost profane here, in this place.

I hugged her this time, clinging to her like a little girl to her older sister. Or perhaps to someone more intimate than that, "My race is called by most races 'Sylphs'. We not only don't mind physical contact, we're practically addicted to acts of passion and intimacy. So, each time I have to offer myself, I lose myself to my biology, and wind up being a good servant and not too seriously traumatized by it... no, they traumatize me by threatening her... so..."

I looked at her, my swirling green eyes showing determination, "So there's nothing at all you can tell me, noting at all, that will make me not respect you, and care about you, and be your friend."

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:36 am

I couldn't believe it... me.... ME someone who had been forced to serve three masters (though only probably truly one) who had been used countless times by aliens , sating their lusts, actually found myself blushing.
Holding my lips close to her ear, leaning in to touch her, "You're right, I whispered softly. "there are people here that would think you're a spy for the 'bad' aliens if they found out! Even if you served them unwillingly..... or.... or willingly," my face blazing crimson I just let myself go driopping my head to her shoulder.
"Oh gods Chloe," I murmered shamedly, "the things I've done...... the needs I've had forced uon me by my alien masters and captors......"
Then, pulling myself back from her a little my hands on hers,
"I'm so glad you want to be friends!" Quickly I kissed her cheek and once again lost myslef in my drink.
She must t hink I'm a stupid school girl! I thought. At the very least, I'm certainly acting like one! Though, ruefully, not particularly dressed like one I admitted to myself.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:46 am

The kiss made me blush a dark green and I decided to make her relax by showing her exactly what I thought. She seemed so nervous, so I adjusted my height by floating upward a little and kissed her, full on the lips. My tongue felt somewhat human, as did my lips, but slightly cooler, and like, without trying, I was breathing into her, and against her. Maybe after making my opinion of her this clear, maybe then she'd just relax. She and I were so alike, we needed one another, to see ourselves through.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:56 am

I mae a little soundin surprise with my eyes widening a little as she planted a kisson me. But as the kisslastedlonger and I felt her nimble little tongue I let hers slip inside my mouth to fence and play.
Then, the feeling of her sighing inot me made me just.... just .. TRMBLE. Yes.. I WAS relaxed, but with itbrought much much more ... 'tension' as welll. I hugged the girl fiercely to me startign to kiss with much fervor.
Finally breaking the kiss, but holding my face next to hers, I gurgled, "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me!" Then gave a nother lingering kis to the girls lips....

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 am

I kissed back, a little lighter this time, before breaking it and putting a finger on her lips with a grin, "I know what came over you, and unless you want everyone else to get a show, maybe it should come over us somewhere less public?" I had no qualms about sex in front of a crowd, but I knew that some people did, and I also could tell that this was getting to where she and I were going to 'dance', and it was getting there fast. "Maeko, we know what we want..." Saying that was just a verbal push to get her to really gave at me, and if screwing her brains out didn't get her to be more comfortable around me, at least she and I would have the satisfaction of many, many orgasms.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:35 am

"Oh I'd soooo love that!" I said with a slight embarresing squeak in my voice. We could go to the small apartment I keep here on the base!" For some reason despite all I had gone through with all sorts of creatures, they had all been MALE. The prospect of having sex with a very alien, very feminine, very CUTE woman made my pulse beat quicker.
I took Chloe by thehand and pulled her up and along, not caring about any looks we got as we left the lounge. To helll with them!
We rached my little apartment after pausing to kiss a little a few times along the way. How I reveled in her cool sexy eroticism!
We entered my apartment which had its lights turned very low already, most of the light came from a a small back lit aquarum which held a few exotic fish creaturesswimming in it.
Holding Chloe tight to me I turned holding our bodies together and asked, "What do you think?"

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:47 am

"Beautiful - oh, you mean the apartment?" I giggled and looked around, then offered a nod, "I like it, it's cozy, relaxed... perfect for someone like you." I muttered softly, and ran a finger along her ear. I let a little air out as I did, so as I touched her, it was, again, like someone breathing lightly on her flesh, "Oh, Maeko..." My desire was really welling up, and I was trying to control it, and keep myself at a relaxed pace, but many wonderful images of lust and passion filled my head, and it was difficult, to say the least. "You make me condense a little just making out with me, Maeko..." Get wet, condense... it was Sylph humor.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 am

Goosbumps raced up my arms.. and other spots as the Sylph touched me. I was 'condending' bunches myself to be honest..
"Oh Chloe..." I half whispered/ half moaned, " it's been sooo long since I"ve been someone who desired me without thought of ownership..."
I turned toward her fiving her a brief, fierce kiss.
"Please come to my bed?" I said holding both her hands as I faced her, knowing how the low light cast shadows upon me. I had actually been well trained in the art of seduction. But this time, no concious thought did I have. This time it was just letting my needs show to the girl in front of me.
"Please Chloe?"

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:41 am

"Whenever you call, and I can answer, I will." It was true. I had a lot of one night stands, but Maeko felt like a kindred spirit, and those? They're dearer than friends, and as a member of a race who'd fuck a stranger for a bit of fun, I was certainly going to give my all to someone who I cared for. So, I joined her, and wanted - no, needed - her touch on more sensitive parts of my skin, "I need you..." I moaned lightly.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:04 am

Tremblingly I took the girls cool hand in mine, and almost shyly waked with her to my bed. With trembling fingers I undid the fastenings on her outfit, letting her exotic, wonderful body slowly come into view.
I so desired her!
But tears suddenly welled up in my eyes as I fell to my knees in front of her, hugging myself to her body, as tears coursed down my cheeks..
"Oh Chloe.... I wish I was yours....."

Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next