View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Nght Out With a ADD Agent (Open for one or more agents) 

Post Re: A Nght Out With a ADD Agent (Open for one or more agents)
I smiled and ran my hand through her hair, lightly, lovingly, fingers passing through the hair and moving it instead by their gentle breeze. "You are. Not as my slave, not as my pet. You are mine as I am yours. As partners. As companions. And we will be that way for as long as we are so blessed as to be with one another." It was a little convoluted, but it conveyed that she was mine, not in an ownership sense, but in a romantic sense.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Like a sigh, I slowly pressed my body against hers, our breasts touching at first then pressing together in an erotic sensation most indescribable.
This was the point that with a true lover the feeling of another beings flesh against mine made me wish to keep pressing to her nakedness, to become one with her...
I slowly kissed her, wet kisses, until I trapped her mouth once again and after repeated kissing, was able to with my tongue into her mouth, tasting her.... slowly, fencing with her delightful wiggling tongue...

Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 pm

It was a feeling I so enjoyed. Kissing was sex to me. A form of it, at any rate. I was able to reproduce by simply kissing should I elect to. That made it a sexual act, didn't it? Either way, I treated it as one, reciprocating with heat and passion, dancing in our mouths, a kiss both hot and cool, wet and airy. It was something humankind wasn't used to, but it was usually something they found intoxicating.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 am

I just couldn't get enough kissing the exotic creature I was so so lucky to meet. Trying every trick I had learned over my many many sexual encounters, I teased and licked.... caressed and lightly nipped the skin of this fabulous alien.
Pulling slightly back I looked deep into her eyes.... hesitating ever so slightly.
"So... so it's okay with you as well that I'm not entirely human anymore? That... I've been changed?" looking upon the woman in front of me knowing she could discern the subtle differences now apparent upon my face and body. Maybe my features were a tad 'sharper'.... my body a little too lithe and yet so feminine.... yet not submissive in any sense... despite the profession I had been forced into many times.
My 'owners' now numbered four. It would be interesting to see which one would actually persevere in a contest for me..... hmmmm...
But the last thoughts I had were quickly lost at the slightest caress by my new lover....

Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2