View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 MR Mission 004: Meeting the new partner 

Post Re: MR Mission 004: Meeting the new partner
As Minerva took the lead, she turned back to her new partner. You can learn a fair amount about your partner by seeing their how they live. It will be interesting to see what you think about me after seeing mine. She smiled, it felt that she was slowly building a bond with her new partner. Hopefully her partner felt the same way.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 pm

There was a bond formed already, well as much a bond as I'd ever made with a human, otherwise known as the 'I won't sell you out to slavers to pad my bank account more' bond other bonds might take time but it was a start.

"Ja what did you learn about me from my room ne? Ja other than they won't give me a matress to sleep on ne?"

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

That you live a pretty spartan life. There was very little in that room is seemed to be personalized for you. It maybe a result of your 'forced' service to ADD. Also from your interactions with other nearby ADD agents, you tend to not want to talk to people, unless they prove your time to talk to. How was that?

Minerva and Kariktul had finally arrived to her quarters. It had been left exactly as she had left it. Her room was extremely neat and organized all the way to the made bed. Sure it had pretty sheets on it, but that was no excuse not to be neat. So what do you think?

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 pm

"Ja, bout right. Though I do tend to like talking to the SFA division of the ADD. The special force agents... which for some reason are all sexy inhuman women either naked or in small clothes ne."

I shrugged wondering if SFA might have been some joke for sexy female aliens on the brass' part. ah well didn't matter. I looked around her room with a bit of a smile.

"Ja you like keeping your life in order, sorta want to keep a bit of order in the chaos your life has become right ne?"

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Minerva headed over to her dresser to get her workout clothes. Well, I am soldier from a long line of soldiers. So for me this is a natural to keep things neat and orderly. But you are right, this one the area of my life that I have total control off, so I control it as best I can.

Let me get changed and we can be on our way to gym. Please have a seat in that chair over there. It will take me a minute to get out of uniform.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:15 am

"Ja want some help ne?"

I smirked to her looking over her figure with the distinct urge to follow what I used to do and offer a nice firm grope but, I resisted, probably in bad taste to do that right now anyway.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:25 am

I thought you didn't like the smell of us humans, Minerva teased. So Kariktul wasn't just joking earlier, she was interesting in learning a lot about her new partner. Minerva was unsure what to say to her new partner so she went with a joke. I thought you wanted to watch.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 am

"Ja I don't... and I wo want to watch so, go right ahead, but know now Minerva you are better looking than any of the girls I ever sold ne."

I smiled a bit obviously as I sat there crossing one leg over the other and leanign back on my hands.

"Ja least you're being good about me hitting on you last partner I had punched me in the gut ne. Ja and no need to let me help, there's always the showers after we work out, I mean, it wouldn't be the first time I raped a girl in those ne."

I grined darkly obviously being truthful about that. I had snuck into an add base once just to rape and kidnap a girl.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:20 am

Minerva turned around as she talked. She began to disrobe as she took off her top exposing the straps that made up the back of her black bra. Since Kariktul had turned her back on Minerva, Minerva did the same. If nothing else, it made Minerva feel a little bit sexy.

When Kariktul made her first comment Minerva smiled. Thanks Lily, I think. I guess that would mean I would fetch a high price then.
She put on a red tank top. It would give her the best mobility of her arms, as well as met Kariktul requirements to look cute.

Minerva took off her non-regulation pink skirt, revealing her black panties. As she reached for a pair of black gym shorts the next statement. You want to rape me? The shorts came up quickly as turned to stare at her partner in disbelief of the statement.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 am

I laughed faintly at that shaking my head. I really did like this girl, perhaps there was a saving grace or two to the humans.

"Ja it was a joke but, I have raped girls before... Have to remember what I did ne. Ja well, I suppose it's a way of me saying... goddess you're hot... ne."

I faintly offered a blush not able to help but stare at her pantied ass... my goddess... just amazing... completely amazing but, she was my partner wanted to try to be professional at some level so I stood and moved closer to her.

"Ja sorry if I'm direct, it's a Kali thing ne."

I explained patting her shoulder and turning to look towards the door.

"Ja well lets go ne."

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:35 am

Minerva breathed a sigh of relief. She chuckled a bit. Ah okay, its going to take me a little while to get use to kali humor. Ja But I will learn ne.

As Minerva looked over her shoulder, she saw Kariktul blush. Minerva at least knew in the field, Kariktul will always cover her ass. Because she will always be checking it out.

Kariktul put her hand on Minerva hand and apologized for being direct.

Ja there is no need to apologize, I would prefer you to be direct with me. I always want your honest opinion ne.

Minerva turned with her partner and walked with her as they walked to the gym.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 am

the gym was as one would expect it, the usual human equipment along with some special alien tech mixed in to enhance the earth tech. I smiled when we finally arrived and I looked around.

"Ja if you want me to be honest then I will be, of course I won't tell you EVERY thing, I am still a female and still get embarassed sometimes ne."

I smiled moving to a weight machine setting it to roughly twelve hundred pounds; the localized gravity alteration matrix on the weights allowed it to go upwards of a full ton.

"Ja How much can you bench ne?"

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:40 am

I understand completely Lily, just tell me what you feel comfortable about telling me when it comes to personal stuff. Ja But please give your opinion when it comes to mission stuff ne.

Kariktul wandered over to a weight machine and Minerva stared wide eyed as she saw her partner set it to 1200 pounds. Minerva looked embarrassed. Ummm, upper arm strength isn't my best attribute. I can only bench press 60 lbs. You can really bench press 1200 pounds.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 am

I laughed at her mention of 60 lbs but calmed myself nervously laughing again.

"Ja sorry that was rude... uhm but, yeah it's not a problem for me to lift that much. I can manage a ton or so but, only in my full suit ne. Ja then again I guess when you have nano-machines in every facet of your body it's easier ne."

I said as I lay back on the bench and lift the weights with only a bit of struggle, holding them up for several seconds before I would begin my usual set of fifty.

"Ja so what are your strengths if not upper body ne?"

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:19 am

Kariktul laughter was a bit expected. The difference between them in strength was ridiculous. Yeah it appears that nano-machines do help alot.

As she watched Kariktul lift the weight with only minor struggles, Kariktul asked what Minerva's real strengths were. Well my main strength is my marksman skills. I am pretty crack shot with all forms of automatic weapons. In addition, I have pretty good instincts in finding people out in the street. I studied as a journalist and I can use those skills to track down a lead on an individual or organization.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next