View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 MR Mission 004: Meeting the new partner 

Post Re: MR Mission 004: Meeting the new partner
Minerva looked wide eyed at the green ship as it talked to kali to Kariktul. Oh wow, your fighter has a personality? That's pretty cool. It must be nice to have company on long flights. Minerva noticed the ADD kill markers but decided not say anything, things were going well and she already knew enough of her partner's past to know where they came from.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 am

"Going native then Madam? As you wish, I will use 'human' customs around you and your pet."

It sounded like it huffed as a unique looking speeder bike and a small two man flier were lowered onto the dock.

"Thank you stinger. Mitch, Christine, this is Minerva, our new partner."

"Pleasure to meet you Madam Minerva!"

the bike mitch's low bem lights opened and closed once in it's form of a nod.
christine said nothing though it closed it's shutter over it's cockpit.

"She's shy... Didn't program her like that but, that is what happens with adaptive AI I suppose."

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:18 am

Oh wow, so they all have different personalities. Minerva looked around in amazement. Being from Earth, Minerva was still getting use to the technology she found herself using every day. But this was light years beyond what Minerva had seen before.

It is a pleasure to meet all of you.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:49 am

"Yeah, the kali are known for extended trips through space. we do this so we don't go insane from loneliness. Their personalities are always backed up on my gauntlet. just incase they get destroyed."

I smiled to Minerva and the various machines shifted and in their own ways nodded to Minerva before going silent as I waved a hand in a dismissive fashion. I gestured again and the ship would respond.
"All systems in proper functioning porder as per ADD locks Madam."

"Damn. I needed to relieve some stress..."
I looked to Minerva then to my ship.
"Stinger personality offline. Bay open"
I sighed and stingers personality and colors faded quickly. I gestured minerva inside.
"And no I won't tie you up and take you to Vanejin VI I like you too much for that Minerva."

I blushed faintly to her turning to my ship and heading into the main lounge. the ship was designed for long trips so had living quarters within.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Mievera watched as Kariktul waved her hand and all the machines suddenly went silent. Another quick wave resulted in the ship had some sort of ADD locks on it. It wasn't much a surprise considering her partner's previous record with ADD.

Minerva was stunned by Kariktul's admission. Ja so I guess that what jaknali means, is that I am special to you ne. Minerva blushed a little in hopes she understood correctly. Still the agent followed her partner into the ship as she stared in amazement at the ship's interior.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:48 am

I nodded to Minerva smiling at her understanding of the word. I laughed nervously as i took a seat patting the sofa beside myself.

"Yeah something like that. Sorry again for Stinger calling you my pet. I know that probably doesn't seem that flatering."

I nervously laughed at that brushing a hand though my hair. I looked so young back then, so simple so happy and cheerful about who knew what compared to how I had looked earlier that day.

"Feel free to take a seat and relax however you'd like."

of course I kinda hoped relax meant strip to her but, i knew it wouldn't.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:14 am

Minerva smiled as she caught Kariktul's nervous laughter. Apparently Minerva had gotten the understanding of the word dead on. Minerva happily took a seat next to Kariktul on the sofa.

Do not worry about it. I am sure it is a kali thing and it will take me a while to adjust. Besides I have been called worse.

Minerva sat back a little in the sofa trying to relax as much as possible in front of her partner. I must say your ship is amazing. It is light years beyond mine.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 am

could hurt to be bolder now, Minerva knew I was a bold person after all by now. I placed my hand on her thigh smiling politely to her nodding.

"Thanks, it's more common for me to sleep in here so you know, It actually has a nice soft bed in here."

I laughed hoping to cover up the emphisis I put on a bed being in my ship. I shifted closer to her and leaned against her side with my eyes closed offering a soft relaxed sigh.

At this point I didn't think I could take it anymore. I looked up to her sighing softly.

"Ja, don't be offended by this or mad after this ne."
A simple request that I let linger in her mind for several seconds before I locked my lips with hers tightly pulling her as close to myself as I could. I was lonely, I wasn't used to being lonely...

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:12 am

Minerva felt Kariktul's hand press on her thigh. Minerva blushed a little as her partner laughed. The fact that Kariktul slept her, meant that Minerva's partner was very comfortable here. Comfortable enough her to make her move.

As Kariktul's face came closer to, Kariktul apologized for what she was going to do. Minerva stared into her pretty purple eyes as they approached. Then Minerva felt her partner's kiss as Lily's arms pulled Minerva close as possilble to her. Minerva stared wided eyed for a moment, before she closed her eyes locked in her partner's embrace.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:15 am

I hadn't been hit yet, that was a good sign as far as I could tell. I made a gesture with my hand and the ship sealed itself, sounds would go unheard if there were any to be made. I was tired of the ADD watching my every move. They'd be pissed I'm sure but, at this point. fuck them.

I finally broke the kiss after about ten minutes without a breath and surprisingly enough she wouldn't have to breath much either after I slipped my tongue gently into her mout h to tangle with her own. I looked at her breathing slightly heavier than normal smiling to her.

"Glad that didn't bug you too much Minerva. I... uhm... well jaknali is a bit deeper than liking someone. sorry We're a bit of an impulsive people the kali... and the break up rate is surprisingly low."

I joked though I was serious, maybe one or two relationships a year broke up out of the entire planet's population. It was the best in the universe... well maybe second next to those people that were born mated. that was an odd species.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:27 am

Minerva heard the door to ship closed, anything that happens in the ship would stay in the ship. Not did that Minerva minded at all. She had spent what seemed like forever in lip lock with her partner. Minerva's tongue explored ever inch of her partner's mouth.

Eventually the two parted lips. Kariktul smiled at Minerva and told her that jaknali really meant. So a jaknali is a lot more than a girlfriend, its closer to a mate. Minerva blushed at she thought about that. Never in a million years would she to expect to say that to a human raised by another race.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 am

"The exact translation is "they whom my heart has bonded forever'... I hope that's alright..."

I looked away turning to the armrest blushing furiously at that looking to the ground hands on my lap. I never expected to feel like this about one of these damn stinkapes so quickly! humans fall in love so quickly, but Kali fall even quicker... the nanites help us determine who we're meant to bond with through life... I had fallen for the leader of the alliance for a short time but i truly never once expected this in my life. I just silently sat waiting for a response of some sort. either positive or negative from this woman who was to be my partner in either one or the other.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 am

Minerva was surprised to see Kariktul look away blushing. It was clear to red-headed agent that her partner was serious about this. Well if nothing else good ever comes out being space, she makes worth while.. Minerva reached out with her hand and gently held Kariktul's chin, slowly turnining so that her eyes and Minerva's met. Ja I feel the same way about you ne. With that Minerva leaned forward to kiss her partner.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:21 pm

I smiled to her patting her on the head and messing with her hair a little before I allowed her to kiss me again letting my hands shift to her shoulders. what came next was a bit of an accident as my hands grabbed her top and tore it in half lengthwise. I blushed broke the kiss and shifted away.

"Crap! I'm sorry! It... well... sorry.... most of my experience with sex had been violent and forced... with my primary suit and... sorry just... Shit... I really didn't mean to do that at all!"

I was panicking just a bit worried she might be afraid of me or mad or something.

"That and the being raised on Kali prime isn't exactly the greatest basis of Ronenk... uhm sorry Romance. We're a warrior race after all."

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Minerva looked down at top part of the uniform that Kariktul had ripped open. The shredded cloth had been ripped lengthwise letting leaving her skin and black bra underneath exposed. Kariktul had blushed in embarrassment and turned away.

Minerva sat there in surprise for a moment. Then she removed the wrecked part of the uniform revealing her entire upper half of her body in just the black bra. I see. I guess this going to take a little practice to get right. Minerva smiled to reasure her jaknali. Ja practice makes perfect ne. We will have to take a bit slower, Lily. You may want to lead in this part.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next