View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 MR Mission 004: Meeting the new partner 

Post Re: MR Mission 004: Meeting the new partner
"Ja makes sense, putting us together as partners I mean ne."

I stated as I rested the weight on the bar and turned off the gravity altering device on them before sitting up and smiling.

"Ja I mean a powerhouse and a recon agent and I assume sniper is a very potent team ne."

I offered stretching my arms a little bit after the warm up excersizes.

"Ja Can you run ne?"

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 am

Yes I can run. I may not be the fastest runner, but I can keep a good pace over a long distance while carrying a full back pack. Minerva trained every day in distance running, while she was sure she couldn't run as fast as her partner, she could give a good chase on foot if the situation demanded it.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:50 am

I offered her a smile and nod as I glanced around the gym.

"Ja Are you going to work out or am I going to have to force a work out out of you ne?"

of course my form of forcing a work out usually involved nudity and licking of me... but I'd restrain myself here anyway, there were other agents around... all glaring at me since my last 'partner' had been a rather well respected woman in the ADD.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 am

Yeah your right, I should work out. Minerva moved over to the weight machine and set the weight to her measly 60 pounds. Minerva grunted as she took the weight and began her repetitions. She would be able to do as many repetitions as Kariktul, but she was determine to make a good show of it.

Minerva noticed the cold stares of the other ADD agents as they watched the two work out. But as long as they were going to stay over and not interact that was fine with Minerva. Having to deal with an angry ADD agent would be difficult to say the least.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:03 am

"So the wanna be an alien cunt decided to show her face in the gym?!"

A rather tall woman approached the me and Minerva glaring at me before glancing at Minerva.

"So this girl your new mark huh? gonna betray her and shove an alien cock up her ass like you did leutenient Admiral Khristina?!"

I just huffed slightly as she turned to Minerva putting all her weight on the center bar of the machine.

"How bout I rough her up, some good scars and broken bones will certainly stop her from being worth much to your bank roll!

It was at that very moment my 2nd phase suit showed up on me and within half a second I had a photon whip wrapped around her arm and the wrist blade at the woman's neck.

"Swine! you hurt a fucking hair on my jaknali's head and I'll kill you where you stand!"

I had just called Minerva an object of my desire but no one other than me would understand that.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 am

Minerva looked up as she was pinned under the weight of the tall woman. The woman herself was pinned by Kariktul's whip and frozen in place by her sword. This was a tense situation, something would result in someone getting killed. And Minerva was pretty sure it wasn't going to be Kariktul. Minerva was surprised in how quickly Kariktul moved to protect her.

Lily, let her go! Ja I think she understands now that if she does anything to me your going to make her day pretty miserable ne. Minerva looked up at woman. As for you, scaring and breaking my bones in not the kind of the protection I desire nor need. I can handle myself, and if you ever come after me again I will make sure you spend a week in the infirmary. Minerva gestured over to Kariktul. And she'll know exactly where you will be.

Minerva hoped that using stern voice and logic would end this argument and let everyone leave with their lives. Because killing a bunch of ADD agents in their base was no way to start a partnership in ADD.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:26 pm

I looked to the agent I held near death and then Minerva taking a calming breath before releasing the woman of I had expected what came next. I slashed her diagonally across the face as I dodged a fist to the gut.

"Leave..."

I growled for a time before she finally turned and left leaving a trail of blood dripping to the floor as she moved to the infirmary.

"Ja are you alright minerva? I hope she didn't hurt you ne."

I offered blushing faintly as the armor returned to it's place within me. I hoped I didn't hurt her honor by defending her.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:38 am

Minerva sighed as the conflict came to relatively satisfactory conclusion. Ja No I am okay, she just took me by surprise. Thank you for helping me out, partner. It means alot to me ne. Minerva continued to do her weight training as if encounter was nothing to be worried about.

Still we will have to work hard if we are to gain their trust or incidents like this will continue to happen.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 am

I offered a faint nod glancing out at the gym before I sat comfortably between minerva's legs on the bench as she would work out.

"Ja... ne..."

was all I managed to say, no sentence just the honorific terms of the kali. my sentence lost before it even truely began.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:08 am

Minerva picked up on the change of tone and lack of real sentence in her partner's voice. Minerva stopped her worked out and sat up to find Kariktul sitting between her legs. Lily, is there something wrong? That was not what I expected you to say. Minerva stared into her partner's eyes as she looked concerned.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 am

I paused remaining silent for a short time before I turned to look at Minerva.

"Ja... ne..."

I again couldn't manage a sentence I took a breath and shrugged as I let it out.

"Ja yeah it's fine... I guess I just have trouble wanting them to respect me... ne..."

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:39 am

Well I guess respect is a two-way street. I guess they have to treat you better if you wanted to respect them and you the same. Minerva smiled as looked at her partner, Ja Lily, I just want you to know the you have gained the respect of one agent here.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:04 am

I looked at Minerva blushing a little at that. I was not used to people saying something like that to me. I swallowed hard taking a breath before I stood coughing and walking towards the exit of the gym.

"I'm going to go work on my ships, want to come?"

I had slipped up switching to a bit of a soft human like emotional respectful tone.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:10 am

Minerva noticed that Kariktul blush and lose her normal kali tone in reaction to Minerva's comment. Minerva smiled as Kariktul got up and head over to the exit, it looked like Minerva's comment was an unexpected surprise.

At the mention of a ship, Minerva hopped up. You have ships! I would love to take a look at them.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 am

I offered a smile back to Minerva as I lead her to the docking level. It was where my ship stinger rested it's body and soul. It was a rather large ship with a green paintjob, several etchings on the bottom. My kill count of ADD vessels...

"Stinger, Online guy. Want you to meet our new partner and oh send mitch and christine out as well!"

"Ja Kariktul kan fi to jaknali ne? Ja kith kan otis ne."

The sentence really had no earth language translations, the closest would have to be "Is she your lover here then Karkiktul? or is she your next sale?" I shook my head to the ship taking a breath looking up.

"Stinger, speak to me with more PROPER respect please, not just ja and ne..."

Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next