View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 MR Mission 004: Meeting the new partner 

Post Re: MR Mission 004: Meeting the new partner
"I'm afraid if I lead you won't have any clothing to go back to your room with I'm not very good at self control. as you just noticed."

I looked away from her beautiful smile and barely clad torso. I was a bit ashamed for what I did and who I was right now... I shouldn't have been, regret was something frowned upon by Kali, the word for regret was the same as the word for weakling in kaltek. I shook it off and looked back to her.

"How do humans normally exchange their feelings, romantically I mean."

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Minerva blushed a little. Well there is many ways humans exchange their feelings. Largely though each exchange displays the love each has for another. Minerva put her hand up to Kariktul hand and gently moved the chin so the two partners were looking at each other in the eyes. For example, like this. I love you, Lily. Minerva went for a deep kiss with her partner as her own hands went up to Kariktul's shoulders. Slowly Minerva's hands began to disrobe Kariktul from her little black dress.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 pm

My dress wasn't that hard to remove, just slipping the straps down the garment slipped off showing off my taste in lingerie. honestly I had to say that most wouldn't think black and pink suited my personality but, I liked it, so sue me...
"JA you don't think this is too fast for a human like you to go? saying such things so soon ne..."

I had heard humans disliked moving so fast and had trouble using the word love with someone they had perhaps just met. then, this wasn't a normal place nor were there any normal humans here, they'd all gone through something that changed them.

I let her hold the kiss as long as she wanted I enjoyed every second of it.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Minevra found herself a bit surprised to see her lover in pink and black lingerie. However, it looked good on Minerva's lover. Meanwhile, Minerva enjoyed the kiss of her lover as her hands explored Karitul's back. After a moment, Minerva broke the kiss to speak.

That was nice. We are going to do a little of bit of petting as we continue to exhange kisses and explore each other's bodies with their hands. The act of learning about each other is pretty arousing and I think you will enjoy it.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:26 am

"Ja If you say so... I really don't know what you mean though ne."

I had to be honest about this. I Had reverted back to my usual form of speech from being lost within the culture barrier we had between us. I allowed her hand to run across my back though i didn't realize occasionally she'd run over an odd space along my spine. part of what the nanites did to connect to my body more completely when the suit was up, they had created link points at random.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 am

You don't need to know it will eventually come naturally. Minerva giggled. Why don't you copy what I am doing. Minerva's hand move over up and down Kariktul's back as she continued to explore her partner. The red head was surprised to find that her partnert had a weird gap in her spine. However, Minerva didn't want to break the tenderness of the moment to ask a silly question. That could wait for later. Right now she gave her lover a deep kiss as her hands continued to pet.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6