View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand (for Nallia) 

Post Re: MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand (for Nallia)
Minerva began removing her armor, unlike her Nallia's armor and it was not as easy to remove. Eventually Minerva was able to remove her slightly bulkier armor, leaving her in her clad in black underwear. The red headed agent sat down next to Nallia, it did feel pretty soft against her body. Minerva relaxed a bit on the pelt as her body adjusted to being on the soft and warm pelt. You are right it is very soft.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 pm

mmm ... but it isn't the softest thing here. Nallia had learnt from Yautja to cherish the time she had with her Ysau, with her mate, when she had control. To praise, and flatter, to caress and talk. The moment she removed her nose plugs everything about her would change, and if Minerva didn't have a chance to prepare itself Nallia might as well call it rape. It was for that reason that she rolled over and cuddled up against Minerva. Her warm naked body was pressed against the red haired humans, and Nallia delighted at the sensation of Minerva's smooth skin pressed against her own. Her arms wrapped around the human, holding her, and her fingers gently stroked whatever part of the agent's body they could reach.

Yellow eyes looked into blue, Nallia's eyes filled with tenderness, and something that humans might interpret as love. That concept was something fairly difficult for Nallia to understand, in fact any Kaji would struggle. The simple fact that males lived massive lengths of time while females did not meant that such attachments were never formed. Nallia had a bond with her blood kin, with your mother, your daughters and your sisters. But that was more friendship than anything else. But the emotion humans would see as love would only show in her eyes if she was with someone she considered a Ysau. It meant that Nallia would do anything, and everything she could to protect her Ysau. No matter what came Nallia would face it unflinchingly. Death was better to her than letting something even touch her Ysau.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Minerva felt Nallia's arms reach around her. The hands began to press wrap around her, and her fingers stroked parts of her. Minerva's hands began to wrap around Nallia in response, it felt good to be embrasee someone like that. As they cuddled, Minerva noticed that how tender Nallia touch was, how tender her eyes were. It made Nallia feel special. You flatter me, Nallia.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 am

Nallia was quite happy to lie there cuddling Minerva, however she could feel something rising up inside her that demanded she press on. Even without her sense of smell Minerva was near intoxicating to Nallia. It was a sensation she had never felt before, and she wanted more of it. Her sense of smell blew all other senses away, and so while it was still blocked Nallia revealed in the touch of Minerva on her skin, the warmth of their bodies as they pressed against each other, the sound of her heart beating and her lungs breathing. And even the faint taste of her on the wind. At this range Nallia's senses were amazing, and so much more clearer than when she could smell. The fact her sense of smell was several magnitudes better than all her other senses combined meant that when she could smell it drowned out everything else. But without it she was free to revel in the glorious sensations that were bombarding her senses.

Li'solli agri mata... urr I mean you deserve it, my precious Ysau. With her mind slowly starting to fade Nallia slipped into the Kaji tongue without noticing it. Any embarrassment she felt was ripped to shreds as Nallia snuggled even closer against Minerva and pressed her lips against the humans. The kiss started out as lips only, but after a second or so the taste of Minerva's lips drove Nallia wild and her mouth opened as her tongue slipped out, trying to entangle itself around Minerva's.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 am

Minvera smiled as the two cuddled at least initially. She could feel Nallia gentle touch as she explored her body. The red head's own hands began to slide around Nallia as she slowly began to explore Nallia. Nallia seemed to be savoring the moment, as she movements started off slow and deliberate as she was learning about the agent. Minerva noticed that Nallia called her something...a Ysau? What's is that?

Before she got a chance, Nallia moved even closer and pressed her lips against the agent's. It felt wonderful, then Nallia pressed even further and soon her tongue had slipped into Minerva's mouth and began to entangle with Minerva. Minerva could only enjoy the moment as her hands rubbed the Kaji's back.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:26 am

As Minerva responded to the Kaji huntresses kiss Nallia felt her control slipping further and further away. She felt the desire to smell growing stronge rand stronger inside her, it being fueled by the taste of Minerva's tongue, the warmth and texture of her skin, the sound of her heart beating. All of those combined and Nallia couldn't help herself, she had to smell, to see what it was like.

One of Nallia's hands unwrapped from Minerva and reached towards her nose. She squeezed her nostrils from the outside, and while maintaining that grip pulled her hand down. After a second the nose plugs fell free, and Nallia's eyes suddenly widened as the glorious scent overhwlemed everything.

In a heartbeat everything about Nallia changed. Her eyes became filled with lust, as well as a predatory instinct. Her nipples hardened, her pussy was instantly wet and her clit emerged from it's sheathe. Her kiss became much more frantic, and Nallia pressed down stronger against Minerva. Her hands shifted their focus, one started to squeeze and knead one of the human's breasts while the other stroked her slit.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:20 pm

As Minerva opened her eyes, she could see Nallia reach up and press against her nostrils. Slowly Nallia, pushed foward and soon her nose plugs fell to the floor. Minerva notices the nostrils begin to flair as they got a wiff of Minerva's scent. Then suddenly Nallia took a deep wiff of Minerva and began to change.

Nallia's eyes suddenly went eyes as she became immediately more aggresive. The red headed agent found herself suddenly pressed down on the pelt. The kisses became alot more frantic as Minerva struggled to keep up. Nallia's hands for an instant seemed to be everywhere, but soon the had settled on two areas. One had moved Minerva's black bra up and began to play with Minerva's orb while the other had slid underneath her black panties as it began to get her flower to bloom.

Minerva's own hands began to move to the front of Nallia's body, but it seemed like Minerva was currently dealing with a completely different persion.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Nallia's hands moved very quickly, and exploited Nallia's natural sense of 'weak' points. Only in this state her ability to locate such points was focused on finding what aroused Minerva the fastest, what caused the most cries of pleasure. Nallia continued to press down on Minerva as her hands move faster and fasted. Fingers flicked across Minerva's cunt, and before the sensations had truly faded they had shifted direction and were back again. Likewise the hand on Minerva's breasts constantly changed from caressing to kneading to stroking and playing with the nipple, all the while constantly changing breast. Nallia pressed her lips as tight against Minerva's as she could, her tongue moving around at a rapid pace inside Minerva's mouth. Constantly shifting and sliding around as one moment it was wrapped around Minerva's tongue, the next it was stroking the inside of her mouth. And before Minerva could even react to the change of location and sensation it was back to trapping the humans tongue inside it.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:55 am

Minerva gasped as she felt her body being pressed into the pelt. Nallia was on top of the red head agent, trying to discover the red headed argent's weak points. Minerva moaned as she could feel Nallia's hands working their magic on her body. She could feel a hand rubbing her delicate flower as Nallia forced into bloom. Meanwhile her breasts began to swell as Nallia constantly changed what she did to the Minerva's magnificant orbs. Finally, Nallia's tongue was doing thing she could only think of doing. Slowly the red headed agent could feel the pleasure build within her.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am

Nallia was moving her fingers, her hands, and her tongue, as quickly as she could. She took full advantage of the fact that she could move at four times the speed Minerva could and constantly stroked or caressed different parts of Minerva's body. Just like when she fought seriously in hand to hand Nallia was relentless, she constantly stimulated different areas of her partners body, shifting to another faster than they could adapt. The end result was a slowly building sensation that would eventually overwhelm her mate. Even if Nallia didn't push her fingers inside someone she could still cause fairly powerful sensations of pleasure. She didn't have any of the extra tools or advantages that most aliens had, all Nallia had was her fingers and her tongue, both of which were human sized. Her only advantage was her speed, and her instincts. Her 'hunters' sense that identified vulnerable parts of her preys body was now helping guide her fingers and hands to those hidden sensitive spots that were scattered all over Minerva's body. Some of them Minerva probably didn't know were that sensitive.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

The pleasure was slowly beginning to overwhelm Minerva as Nallia continued to work over the red headed agent. Her fingers, her hands, even her tongue was moving almost too quick for Minerva's eyes to keep up. And even when she did keep up, the red head's would suddenly shut her eyes and moan end as her body reported a new sensations of pleasure. It seem there were areas that even Minerva had no idea she was sensitive. And she could feel the pleasure inside her about to reach a high point, a point of return.

Minerva attempted to pleasure Nallia, but her attempts were amateurish in comparison of Nallia. Her hands reached out and began to kneed and fondle Nallia breasts, but her own speed was simply just to slow in comparision with Nallia. She might have been considered fast in with another partner, but not this one...

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 am

Nallia moaned into Minerva's mouth as she felt the agents hands slowly fondling and kneading her breasts. The scent of Minerva had completely overwhelmed Nallia and the Kaji huntress was burning with arousal and desire. But to her mind's speed it was as if Minerva was teasing her with her extremely slow movements. In an effort to get Minerva to stop teasing and tormenting her Nallia redoubled her own efforts to arouse the human. A finger pushed it's way into her wet cunt before almost instantly pulling back out just as Minerva's mind determined she had been entered. Nallia did that again and again, her retribution to Minerva teasing her. Minerva was being far too slow, and so Nallia made herself move far too fast.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:19 am

Minerva's moaned and gasped as her mind attempted to deal with the fact her body was too slow to report what Nallia's was doing to her body. It was like she was a ghost was doing her. Everytime she thought a finger had moved into her flower it was gone. It was driving Minerva crazy as she release another moan. Alls she could do in reply is was to speed up her movements on Nallia. She was hoped to that she could give Nallia at least of a portion of her pleasure she was receiving.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:46 am

No matter how fast Minerva moved she wouldn't be anything but a slow erotic torture to Nallia, her body just operates too slow for Nallia's mind. Normally she understood her difference in speed and compensated for it. But in her current state rational thought and reasoning are impossible, and so Minerva's attempts to give her pleasure just drive her insane with lust and need. If anything is working to give her pleasure it is the constantly shifting scents that come from Minerva as her body responds to Nallia's rapidly moving fingers. The more aroused Minerva gets the more juices she releases, and the more juices she releases the more aroused Nallia gets, and the more aroused the Kaji huntress gets the more she works to give Minerva pleasure. A constantly repeating cycle that keeps getting stronger.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Minerva moved even faster and louder as she felt Nallia all over her body. The red headed agent could feel the pleasure welling up inside her as she felt her body beginning to get more overwhelmed. Slowly the pleasure was beginning to build within her. She attempted to continue her attempts to pleasure Nallia, but it was getting more and more difficult to do so as she was now going more on instinct. She moaned again as she could feel Nallia's efforts get strong with every passing second.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next